Jump to content

Celine and Andrea Bocelli to reunite at Keep Memory Alive's "Power of Love" Gala - June 13th, 2015


Recommended Posts

Posted
It would be great if they would sing The Prayer :wub2:
  • Like 3


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

It would be great if they would sing The Prayer :wub2:

 

I hope they do, but I wonder.....

 

Sharon

Posted

They can't sing anything else Davey :P

 

I'm surprised that she is actually doing this performance before coming back to Caesar's but of course it's so HER :wub:

  • Like 4
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
well let Celine sing time to say goodbye or canto della terra then lol haha
  • Like 1

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
she should sing " o mar e tu" from his album sogno

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
I'm expecting My heart will go on...
Posted
Has it been said she's actually performing? Maybe they're just attending the dinner etc cos they want to support the cause and it's in lv. Do hope she sings though, even if it's just one song. It's been sooooo long!lol
Posted

I don't see her going and not performing.

-She's the Queen of Vegas

 

-Comeback Revealed

 

-She wouldn't be invited to anything like this and not be asked to sing something.

 

I highly doubt she chooses not to sing for such an event.

 

 

  • Like 4
Posted
Blimey I was only asking if we'd had confirmation!
Posted
A valuable source tells me they're going to sing "Tell Him"
  • Like 3

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
If she sings I sure hope we get a bootleg. I can't wait to hear what she sounds like after this break.
  • Like 2
Posted
will it be broadcasted?
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

Blimey I was only asking if we'd had confirmation!

I know I was just saying, who wouldn't want the queen of vegas to perform and that Celine will probably take any of these opportunities now.

Posted

Sure they can! She can sing Unison, he can sing the rap :lmao:

 

There is nice crazy Davey again :giggle:

 

Sharon

  • Like 1
Posted
:blushing1:
  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

A valuable source tells me they're going to sing "Tell Him"

Really? I heard they were going to sing Treat Her Like a Lady.

:sofunny:
  • Like 4
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
I've never really liked The Prayer (sorry everyone) but I would die if they did Con Te Partiro as a Duet :wub: That song is amazing!
  • Like 1
Posted
It's called power of love gala. I'm sure they'll play power of love playback tape with a celine hologram in background.
  • Like 6
Posted

 

 

 

 

Sure they can! She can sing Unison, he can sing the rap :lmao:

Hahaha

 

Has it been said she's actually performing? Maybe they're just attending the dinner etc cos they want to support the cause and it's in lv. Do hope she sings though, even if it's just one song. It's been sooooo long!lol

I don't think anything official has been announced other than she's attending. However I feel like....or at least am hopeful.....with both attending they will sing.

 

It's called power of love gala. I'm sure they'll play power of love playback tape with a celine hologram in background.

 

If it's called that i wonder if she really will sing and possibly this song??

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

Great news she is doing something!

 

Kev x

  • Like 3
Posted
Great news! Something else to look forward to. If she performs it'll be "The Prayer." That is a given.
  • Like 2

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Exactly, I need always something to look forward to as far as Celine is concerned! This break was too hard for me hehe :P
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted (edited)

Well I guess it's "The Prayer".

post-34095-0-64685200-1429135601_thumb.jpg

Edited by powerofamor17
Posted

A valuable source tells me they're going to sing "Tell Him"

 

No No No. It's 'I'm Your Angel'.

  • Like 1

www.celinecn.com

Youtube | Sohu 

Posted

Well I guess it's "The Prayer".

post-34095-0-64685200-1429135601_thumb.jpg

 

That doesn't technically say she's performing "The Prayer," but you're more than likely right. It's the only logical choice. **sigh** Hopefully Scott and/or David work together to give that song some new life.

Posted

Great news she is doing something!

 

Kev x

 

It is great news, especially with Rene also going with her. :wub:

 

Sharon.

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

It could be a New duet though! Even a cover

...

Edited by browseceline
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...