Celcool Posted January 20, 2014 at 08:21 PM Posted January 20, 2014 at 08:21 PM Such a shame it's been canceled. I was really hoping she'd perform on the Tonight Show for one last time with Jay Leno. 2 Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted January 20, 2014 at 09:42 PM Posted January 20, 2014 at 09:42 PM Damn, I was really looking forward to this... 2 Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
CELINEFAN01 Posted January 21, 2014 at 02:10 AM Posted January 21, 2014 at 02:10 AM Is officialy cancelled? Quote
J081113 Posted January 21, 2014 at 02:21 AM Posted January 21, 2014 at 02:21 AM I subscribe to Entertainment Weekly mag. and I just received my new issue in the mail, issue date January 24th, 2014, and under the section Who's Playing on late-night & talk shows for Friday, Jan. 24, The Tonight Show With Jay Leno is listed with Celine Dion right there, even with a great pic of Celine next to her name! She should be on this Friday, IF NOT, I really hope there is a better reason like a Grammy Performance! Same in my EW.......hmm Quote
dmeredith Posted January 21, 2014 at 02:41 AM Posted January 21, 2014 at 02:41 AM Most of the time Jay talks about the week's guest list on Monday night. So, maybe someone can watch and listen to what he says tonight. I'll record it, but I'm not sure I can stay awake long enough to watch it since it's a work night, and my 4:25 am alarm clock is definitely not my "friend"! 1 Quote
bruno_oliveira Posted January 21, 2014 at 04:24 AM Posted January 21, 2014 at 04:24 AM But is cancelled because???? Quote
c4n4d4 Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:50 AM Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:50 AM Printed TV Guides and Entertainment Weeklys will have been sent to be printers some time before the actually week they cover, so her appearance is going to be listed in the there even if it was cancelled because the cancellation is going to come after the issues were sent to print. Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
J081113 Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:56 AM Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:56 AM (edited) Anyone think it might be a surprise for Leno? Maybe.... Edited January 21, 2014 at 06:58 AM by J081113 Quote
celinefanonline Posted January 21, 2014 at 02:25 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 02:25 PM But is cancelled because???? because they gonna shoot a music video for the song!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 21, 2014 at 02:51 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 02:51 PM Now that we're going to get a music video this cancellation doesn't bother me that much... 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
amelie Posted January 21, 2014 at 03:59 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 03:59 PM because they gonna shoot a music video for the song!! that doesn't make much sense 2 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted January 21, 2014 at 05:30 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 05:30 PM but maybe they only rescheduled the performance? 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:01 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:01 PM When I originally saw this posted on the RH page, it said January 26, not the 24. With this thread, I though maybe it a was typo but perhaps the info I originally saw is correct? If so, explains why she's not listed on the website yet. It looks like she's not in Vegas that night either so maybe somewhere along the way something was lost in translation? Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:01 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:01 PM ^^^^I also just realized that's a Sunday......hmmmm........ 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:25 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:25 PM I found a couple of links that still have her listed for Friday's show: http://www.broadwayw...0-2014-20140117 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3463544/ Outside of NBC's main site, I can't seem to find anything stating Darius Rucker will be on Friday's show. You'd think they would have something listed on his web-site but all I see are his tour dates. Who knows..... I'm still going to tune in, just in case. I also can't help but notice each night has 3 guests listed, one being the musical guest. But Friday's show only lists two. Maybe there was a typo and she & NeYo weren't listed for some reason? 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
littleames Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:26 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:26 PM (edited) ^^^^I also just realized that's a Sunday......hmmmm........ She isn't on the next two week lineup, but they can always move/cancel others. I mean wasn't Leno the first American late night show she was on? They should def have her on the show. Could be a surprise Edited January 21, 2014 at 06:27 PM by littleames Quote
dmeredith Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:28 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:28 PM ^^^^I also just realized that's a Sunday......hmmmm........ Yeah, The Red Heads posted (on January 13th) that she'd be on Jay Leno's show the 26th of January (a Sunday). Then, two days later (on January 15th) they changed it to January 24th (Friday night). The official website is famous for telling us about events the day of..., but usually The Red Heads have the inside scoop. So, I'm surprised that they haven't stated that there will be a change (if in fact it has changed). So, I'm trying to stay positive that Celine and Ne-Yo will be on this Friday, or at least in the near future!!!! Crossing my fingers!!! I am happy about the video that is supposedly being filmed!!! I hope that it's true!! 1 Quote
littleames Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:30 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:30 PM I found a couple of links that still have her listed for Friday's show: http://www.broadwayw...0-2014-20140117 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3463544/ Outside of NBC's main site, I can't seem to find anything stating Darius Rucker will be on Friday's show. You'd think they would have something listed on his web-site but all I see are his tour dates. Who knows..... I'm still going to tune in, just in case. I also can't help but notice each night has 3 guests listed, one being the musical guest. But Friday's show only lists two. Maybe there was a typo and she & NeYo weren't listed for some reason?Since that first link is dated yesterday...let's just go with that one! 1 Quote
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:32 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:32 PM Yeah, The Red Heads posted (on January 13th) that she'd be on Jay Leno's show the 26th of January (a Sunday). Then, two days later (on January 15th) they changed it to January 24th (Friday night). The official website is famous for telling us about events the day of..., but usually The Red Heads have the inside scoop. So, I'm surprised that they haven't stated that there will be a change (if in fact it has changed). So, I'm trying to stay positive that Celine and Ne-Yo will be on this Friday, or at least in the near future!!!! Crossing my fingers!!! I am happy about the video that is supposedly being filmed!!! I hope that it's true!! I'm really hoping it's just a mix up or something. I guess we'll see. If anything, maybe NeYo had a scheduling conflict and that's why it was cancelled, or rescheduled. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:33 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:33 PM Since that first link is dated yesterday...let's just go with that one! I'm cool with that! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:35 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 06:35 PM (edited) I could totally see this as a surprise for Jay.......singing Incredible to salute his career as incredible. Edit: but I don't think TV lends itself to well for this kind of surprise so I doubt that's it. For all we know, the site could change tomorrow or it'll be officially announced the day of..... Edited January 21, 2014 at 06:36 PM by ehild 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
QueenCeline87 Posted January 23, 2014 at 08:27 AM Posted January 23, 2014 at 08:27 AM Saw this on twitter!! So is this actually happening! I can't screen shot or embed tweets ...I don't even know if that's the right word so sorry guys!@kimberlyjumps: Choosing to work instead of going to see Celine Dion on The Tonight Show w Jay Leno. Guess I'm all grown up. #epicfanfail 4 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
littleames Posted January 23, 2014 at 08:32 AM Posted January 23, 2014 at 08:32 AM Saw this on twitter!!So is this actually happening! I can't screen shot or embed tweets ...I don't even know if that's the right word so sorry guys!@kimberlyjumps: Choosing to work instead of going to see Celine Dion on The Tonight Show w Jay Leno. Guess I'm all grown up. #epicfanfailI REALLY HOPE SO! Quote
Davey84 Posted January 23, 2014 at 09:18 AM Author Posted January 23, 2014 at 09:18 AM I really hope she does perform on Leno!! Fingers crossed!! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
DionFanAlways Posted January 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM Posted January 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM Saw this on twitter!!So is this actually happening! I can't screen shot or embed tweets ...I don't even know if that's the right word so sorry guys!@kimberlyjumps: Choosing to work instead of going to see Celine Dion on The Tonight Show w Jay Leno. Guess I'm all grown up. #epicfanfailWell maybe then? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
garçon Posted January 23, 2014 at 11:32 AM Posted January 23, 2014 at 11:32 AM (edited) Well, here's another clue:The official website mentions only two guests for tomorrow (excluding a 3rd, musical guest), whereas to all other shows 3 guests were mentioned (including -lastly- the musical guest: Sheryl Crow, Patti LaBelle etc.). http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/ Edited January 23, 2014 at 11:33 AM by garçon 2 Quote
ehild Posted January 23, 2014 at 04:19 PM Posted January 23, 2014 at 04:19 PM Well, here's another clue:The official website mentions only two guests for tomorrow (excluding a 3rd, musical guest), whereas to all other shows 3 guests were mentioned (including -lastly- the musical guest: Sheryl Crow, Patti LaBelle etc.). http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/ I noticed that too. It's quite odd. I'm thinking it's just a typo on the website. At least that's what I'm hoping for. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
mike_z Posted January 23, 2014 at 05:49 PM Posted January 23, 2014 at 05:49 PM Maybe Céline hasn't confirmed yet... or maybe they're still looking for a replacement if she cancelled. BTW Sheryl Crow doesn't age, does she? Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted January 23, 2014 at 05:53 PM Posted January 23, 2014 at 05:53 PM I read in an article somewhere that Garth Brooks will be Leno's last musical guest. It's too bad Celine won't be there to say bon voyage. Oh well. Quote
zuv Posted January 23, 2014 at 06:09 PM Posted January 23, 2014 at 06:09 PM Maybe Céline hasn't confirmed yet... or maybe they're still looking for a replacement if she cancelled. BTW Sheryl Crow doesn't age, does she?ur right she probably took that potion from the movie Death Becomes Her 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.