Jump to content

Celine to perform on Jay Leno, January 24th, 2014!


Recommended Posts

Posted
I really think we need to just let this one go. If it happens, great. If not, I wouldn't exactly call it a shocker. That's my opinion, anyway.
  • Like 6
Posted
If it wasn't a concern for her back in 2011 (or 2012, the first time jay ended his show), then it probably isn't a concern now. Her going on the show this time was probably not related to jay leaving at all...
Posted

If it wasn't a concern for her back in 2011 (or 2012, the first time jay ended his show), then it probably isn't a concern now. Her going on the show this time was probably not related to jay leaving at all...

He first ended his show in 09.

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted
I say just get her on with Jimmy Fallon after he takes over lol...I loved their rapport.
  • Like 7

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
Anyone else still hoping that there will at least be a recorded message from Celine tonight? I'm still holding out hope . . .
  • Like 1
Posted

Caught the ending on The Tonight Show...it was sad :(

Loved the Garth Brooks song for the ending though :)

Posted
No sense flogging a dead horse. It was a shame she canceled. To me it was an opportunity to promote just one more time but.... they have accepted LMBTL for what it is in the States.
  • Like 3
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Forgive me for my lack of memory, but wasn't there a reason why Celine was avoiding Jay Leno's show over the years? I remember reading something about an interview in the past that Celine wasn't fond of... or am I getting this confused with another show?
Posted
It was the David Letterman show which there was a time they didn't leave time to chat with celine aftee her performance as David went a overrun with the other parts of the show that evening. Read it somewhere that Rene wasn't too happy about it. However, they did went on to the show few more times after that incident.
Posted

was it broadcasted or is it planned to be?

 

It never happened.

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...