québecflower Posted January 25, 2014 at 09:14 PM Posted January 25, 2014 at 09:14 PM Absolutely, we know nothing...Maybe for Ne-yo or the director or the team or anything else , it was the only day. She has a segment in her show about it, should she kisses his #ss publicly until the end of time. Tes Oprah and him helped her, i think that she helped them to a certain point also. I'm sure she will do something anyway, publicly or not. 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
gafsa Posted January 25, 2014 at 09:53 PM Posted January 25, 2014 at 09:53 PM I don't know if the making of MV are the reason for the cancelation. but I prefer her for making the video than to appear in Jay Leno, I never seen his show anyway unless on youtube. I just think that MV is like the "documentation" of the specific album era, maybe the "documentation" word is not the right word but i don't have any other words to describe it.If I were not a big fan of someone, live video or show interview is not something I look up to in youtube. I always find their MV and doesnt really care that much for their interview or live performance. Even now as a big fan of Celine I prefer her to have MV than to have her in JL because it always ended watch it in youtube and i don't think we would get something new in that performance in JL if it's happen. And i already have my favorite live performance for the Incredible song which is in The Voice one. 3 Quote
celine4evauk Posted January 25, 2014 at 10:49 PM Posted January 25, 2014 at 10:49 PM Well if Jay hinted about Terry maybe being back next week, then maybe they're still trying to organise something for next week or week after. They'd fit her in somewhere i'm sure. We don't know Celine's itinerary for the next few weeks, but we all know (deep down) Celine doesn't cancel things that often, not without a good reason. 6 Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted January 27, 2014 at 12:39 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 12:39 AM Who's watching the Grammys??? Im still hoping and praying to see Celineeeee Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted January 27, 2014 at 12:44 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 12:44 AM Who's watching the Grammys??? Im still hoping and praying to see CelineeeeeIm watching, but for my favorite band. They are supposed to performing with Robin Thicke So I dont think Celine will be there. I wish she was but to see Chicago there is more than a plus. Love them. :wuv: Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted January 27, 2014 at 12:53 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 12:53 AM Watching the Grammys too , I'm losing hope that Celine is there! I think she flew back to Vegas after the video shoot for RCs birthday! 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
CELINEFAN01 Posted January 27, 2014 at 12:53 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 12:53 AM Im watching, but for my favorite band. They are supposed to performing with Robin Thicke So I dont think Celine will be there. I wish she was but to see Chicago there is more than a plus. Love them. :wuv: ohhhh I really want to see her... Ok enjoy your band Quote
mebe Posted January 27, 2014 at 01:25 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 01:25 AM (edited) Regarding the Grammy Awards...Hehehe on Twitter, people are comparing Lorde to Celine Dion in terms of moves/ gestures and also because of her look (not her actual look but when Celine was young)... lol Edited January 27, 2014 at 01:25 AM by mebe Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted January 27, 2014 at 01:28 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 01:28 AM Watching the Grammys too Beyonce is so overrated. My God that performance was awful. There are five of us here watching it and all were totally underwhelmed by her and Jay-Z. 7 Quote
québecflower Posted January 27, 2014 at 01:33 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 01:33 AM Watching the Grammys too Beyonce is so overrated. My God that performance was awful. There are five of us here watching it and all were totally underwhelmed by her and Jay-Z.is it bad to be happy, i don't like her one bit 5 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CELINEFAN01 Posted January 27, 2014 at 01:40 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 01:40 AM Watching the Grammys too , I'm losing hope that Celine is there! I think she flew back to Vegas after the video shoot for RCs birthday! Yeah Im thinking the same ): 1 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted January 27, 2014 at 02:23 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 02:23 AM (edited) ohhhh I really want to see her... Ok enjoy your band I saw and that performance was too much. Anyways, It would have been cool if Celine, Sony, and her team if they played their cards right, or if something worked out than she could have been nominated for something.... Well maybe! Edited January 27, 2014 at 02:27 AM by Prima_Donna1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted January 27, 2014 at 02:41 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 02:41 AM Im watching, but for my favorite band. They are supposed to performing with Robin Thicke So I dont think Celine will be there. I wish she was but to see Chicago there is more than a plus. Love them. :wuv:Yeah, don't quite get that pairing either 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted January 27, 2014 at 02:44 AM Popular Post Posted January 27, 2014 at 02:44 AM (edited) It may be only me but when I hear Daft Punk I immediately see Celine! I laughed when they won!http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uMnRGVVWeE4 Edited January 27, 2014 at 02:46 AM by DionFanAlways 10 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted January 27, 2014 at 03:28 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 03:28 AM It may be only me but when I hear Daft Punk I immediately see Celine! I laughed when they won!http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uMnRGVVWeE4you are not the only one.. 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted January 27, 2014 at 03:34 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 03:34 AM Yeah, don't quite get that pairing either Ken Ehrlich set that monstrosity up. That was terrible. I mean cmon its Chicago. It would have been if Ariana Grande were to perform with Celine and do the whistle register all over the place....BAD!! 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
mebe Posted January 27, 2014 at 04:06 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 04:06 AM I'm glad some people are requesting Celine for the Grammy's on Twitter...Too bad she didn't have any nominations... 1 Quote
NicoNV Posted January 27, 2014 at 04:20 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 04:20 AM I'm glad some people are requesting Celine for the Grammy's on Twitter...Too bad she didn't have any nominations... LMBTL came out too late for this year's Grammy awards. It will be eligible for next year's awards. I hope she is nominated, and that she wins! I thought maybe Unfinished Songs could get nominated, but Adele's Skyfall was just eligible for this year's Grammys (and it has already won an Oscar). So, I think even Unfinished Songs isn't eligible until next year. 2 Quote
gafsa Posted January 27, 2014 at 04:21 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 04:21 AM Regarding the Grammy Awards...Hehehe on Twitter, people are comparing Lorde to Celine Dion in terms of moves/ gestures and also because of her look (not her actual look but when Celine was young)... lol The unison cover pop out in my mind 2 Quote
mike_z Posted January 27, 2014 at 04:31 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 04:31 AM The unison cover pop out in my mind this one? LOL http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news-700/Grammys-2014-Lorde-Confirmed-as-a-Live-Act.jpg?1389092336 1 Quote
gafsa Posted January 27, 2014 at 04:43 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 04:43 AM Almos Mike http://s18.postimg.org/yjv867wzd/Photo_Grid_1390797037476.jpg 5 Quote
zuv Posted January 27, 2014 at 05:42 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 05:42 AM Wow!!! The grammys were Efffffing amazing!!!!!Macklemore!! Madonna!!! Same Love!! Pink!!!!!!!!! lord!!! Too bad celine wasnt part of it :-/ 1 Quote
J081113 Posted January 27, 2014 at 05:50 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 05:50 AM Steve Wonder too! Beatles tribute! 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted January 27, 2014 at 07:38 AM Posted January 27, 2014 at 07:38 AM Damn it Celine should have been there...GRRR. *goes to cool off by listening to "Oxygene"* Give -ME- some Oxygen. But seriously, if she just did her a performance from her Vegas act, in her vocal condition, she would easily be the best performance of the night... 3 Quote
celinefanonline Posted January 30, 2014 at 01:21 AM Posted January 30, 2014 at 01:21 AM (edited) i really hope Celine will appear on Jay Leno's last week on tonite show.....Jay could recreate what he said when Celine 1st appear on the showbut holding her new album and say like "she's making her last appearance here on the tonight show with me" or something like that!!! Edited January 30, 2014 at 01:27 AM by celinefanonline 1 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
PuraVida Posted January 31, 2014 at 09:50 AM Posted January 31, 2014 at 09:50 AM (edited) i really hope Celine will appear on Jay Leno's last week on tonite show.....Jay could recreate what he said when Celine 1st appear on the showbut holding her new album and say like "she's making her last appearance here on the tonight show with me" or something like that!!! Ideally, she would sing for Jay, but that's never going to happen. Famously, Jay's predecessor Johnny Carson had Bette Midler on his last show, and she sang to him. Not a performance for the audience, but for Johnny. I would be totally shocked if anything like that happened for Jay...but I mean, Celine is as close to him as any other singer, so.... Edited January 31, 2014 at 09:51 AM by PuraVida Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 31, 2014 at 02:04 PM Posted January 31, 2014 at 02:04 PM It looks like she did a few interviews while she was there in LA it's a shame the Leno appearance got canceled. Or maybe it was really just a rumor!? However it was listed at one time and Leno made that little comment about someone canceling...... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ehild Posted January 31, 2014 at 06:37 PM Posted January 31, 2014 at 06:37 PM It looks like she did a few interviews while she was there in LA it's a shame the Leno appearance got canceled. Or maybe it was really just a rumor!? However it was listed at one time and Leno made that little comment about someone canceling...... Who knows what really happened. I'm sure there's a good reason for it whatever it is. Maybe shooting the video was conflicting with recording times (if they were recording versus going live)? Still would've been cool to see them on & then to have the GMA appearance.Regarding the Grammy Awards...Hehehe on Twitter, people are comparing Lorde to Celine Dion in terms of moves/ gestures and also because of her look (not her actual look but when Celine was young)... lol That's interesting......... 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
J081113 Posted February 1, 2014 at 05:52 AM Posted February 1, 2014 at 05:52 AM I hope she taped a video message or will make a surprise visit!! 3 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted February 2, 2014 at 04:43 AM Posted February 2, 2014 at 04:43 AM (edited) Yes, maybe she's going to suprise him, and that's why it's not listed. She surprised Joan Lunden when Joan left GMA . . .she talks about how kind Joan was when Celine was starting out and her English wasn't great -- and how much more so with Jay, who was her very first appearance, and has always been good to her! I love this video where Celine surprises Joan, but it's a little funny, because it's looks like Celine's trying to get her hand back from Joan's grip the whole time she's talking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMNfEyjZCGQ Edited February 2, 2014 at 04:44 AM by chocolatechip15 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.