CELINEFAN01 Posted January 19, 2014 at 03:59 AM Posted January 19, 2014 at 03:59 AM She isn't listed at all this week, so I don't think so Ohhhhh noooooooooo!!!!! 😔😔😔😔 Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted January 19, 2014 at 04:03 AM Posted January 19, 2014 at 04:03 AM Maybe they cancelled...on this website http://www.broadwayw...2014-2014011726 everything is accurate except the performance for Friday. But she appears in the list of that link!!! Ahmm Im confused ): Quote
littleames Posted January 19, 2014 at 04:09 AM Posted January 19, 2014 at 04:09 AM But she appears in the list of that link!!! Ahmm Im confused ):Yes, but not on the official Jay Leno website that was just recently updatedhttp://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/that is why I'm thinking either they canceled or there was a mix up. Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted January 19, 2014 at 04:48 AM Posted January 19, 2014 at 04:48 AM Yes, but not on the official Jay Leno website that was just recently updatedhttp://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/that is why I'm thinking either they canceled or there was a mix up. Oh I was really exited about this interview, hopefully we know something official Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted January 19, 2014 at 04:50 AM Posted January 19, 2014 at 04:50 AM Or mayvmbe she'll be at the Granmys and the other week at Jay leno's show!!! 🙏🙏🙏😁😁😁😁😁😊😊 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted January 19, 2014 at 01:25 PM Posted January 19, 2014 at 01:25 PM That stinks! Man. I hope this wasnt made up. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted January 19, 2014 at 02:43 PM Posted January 19, 2014 at 02:43 PM This sucks! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
QueenCeline87 Posted January 19, 2014 at 03:06 PM Posted January 19, 2014 at 03:06 PM OMG nooooo , I hope maybe the date is just wrong and it's the week after or something!! 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
littleames Posted January 19, 2014 at 03:30 PM Posted January 19, 2014 at 03:30 PM OMG nooooo , I hope maybe the date is just wrong and it's the week after or something!!Hopefully! Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted January 19, 2014 at 03:48 PM Posted January 19, 2014 at 03:48 PM I always thought it was odd that her facebook page or the official site never announced it. Although we all know them to be super slow getting news out, if she's performing on a talk show, they tend to make that known by the week of at least. 1 Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted January 19, 2014 at 03:50 PM Posted January 19, 2014 at 03:50 PM The official website for Jay Leno says another musical guest. Looks like it was cancelled guys Quote
Bóól'át'í Posted January 19, 2014 at 04:59 PM Posted January 19, 2014 at 04:59 PM Nothing was ever confirmed for this appearance. Everything were just rumors. I just found that odd so I'm not really surprised. 1 Quote
J081113 Posted January 19, 2014 at 05:05 PM Posted January 19, 2014 at 05:05 PM Maybe it will be taped next week? We shall hope! Quote
CelineVT Posted January 19, 2014 at 05:34 PM Posted January 19, 2014 at 05:34 PM (edited) It wasn't all just rumors. Her name was in my guide on DirecTV for the show on that day, so it was official as of 2 days ago. However, now in my guide it says Darius Rucker performs. Too bad. Edited January 19, 2014 at 05:35 PM by CelineVT 1 Quote
littleames Posted January 19, 2014 at 06:13 PM Posted January 19, 2014 at 06:13 PM I'm pretty sure it was Cancelled,so MAYBE she will also be doing something else and Jay...or maybe something came up Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted January 19, 2014 at 07:17 PM Posted January 19, 2014 at 07:17 PM Will she will attend the Grammys and that's why it's cancelled ?? Isn't it the same day ?? Would be cool if she performed there but I think the performers have already been announced! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted January 19, 2014 at 08:17 PM Posted January 19, 2014 at 08:17 PM Well Celine will be in LA on the 22nd for that luminary awards which was posted about a few weeks ago. She has the time now because she isn't in Vegas until feb again. So hopefully the dates just got mixed up. 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Kyle_Jared Posted January 19, 2014 at 09:58 PM Posted January 19, 2014 at 09:58 PM (edited) I would not be surprised if Celine "Surprised" us at the Grammys. Ken Erlich is producing this years show again (Coincentally the producer of "Celine" and longtime friend) With her album sales as rocky as they are stateside, Rene could easily get Celine on stage. At least a presenter, but hopefully a performance. Edited January 19, 2014 at 09:58 PM by Kyle_Jared 5 Quote
littleames Posted January 19, 2014 at 10:04 PM Posted January 19, 2014 at 10:04 PM Will she will attend the Grammys and that's why it's cancelled ?? Isn't it the same day ?? Would be cool if she performed there but I think the performers have already been announced!The Grammys are the 26th so that shouldn't be it Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted January 19, 2014 at 10:24 PM Posted January 19, 2014 at 10:24 PM I would not be surprised if Celine "Surprised" us at the Grammys. Ken Erlich is producing this years show again (Coincentally the producer of "Celine" and longtime friend) With her album sales as rocky as they are stateside, Rene could easily get Celine on stage. At least a presenter, but hopefully a performance.that would be a very wise decision if they went for it (and some major exposure to benefit from) 1 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted January 20, 2014 at 01:10 AM Posted January 20, 2014 at 01:10 AM Maybe Leno was cancelled so she could rest her voice for the Grammys!! Wishful thinking I know!lol 5 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
CELINEFAN01 Posted January 20, 2014 at 01:45 AM Posted January 20, 2014 at 01:45 AM Maybe Leno was cancelled so she could rest her voice for the Grammys!! Wishful thinking I know!lol Yeeees Im thinking the saaaaame! Also she should song at the Oscars with Unf.Song (: Quote
c4n4d4 Posted January 20, 2014 at 02:04 AM Posted January 20, 2014 at 02:04 AM Yeeees Im thinking the saaaaame! Also she should song at the Oscars with Unf.Song (:Unlikely that would happen especially since Unfinished Song was not nominated 2 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
CELINEFAN01 Posted January 20, 2014 at 03:02 AM Posted January 20, 2014 at 03:02 AM Unlikely that would happen especially since Unfinished Song was not nominated Mm yeah! Well hopefully she attend to the grammys Quote
winforlife Posted January 20, 2014 at 04:13 AM Posted January 20, 2014 at 04:13 AM Will she will attend the Grammys and that's why it's cancelled ?? Isn't it the same day ??Would be cool if she performed there but I think the performers have already been announced! Honestly, I highly doubt Céline will be at the Grammys. The commericals airing don't even hint at her being there. Steve Wonder is singing with Daft Punk . Perhaps he wasn't so "overjoyed" with the single on the cd Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted January 20, 2014 at 01:50 PM Posted January 20, 2014 at 01:50 PM This album is dead in the States......... I've excepted it now (I'm happy for the rest of the globe ) Why would she attend the Grammys, the Oscars, Jay Leno or anything else for that matter................. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Derek F. Posted January 20, 2014 at 06:45 PM Posted January 20, 2014 at 06:45 PM I subscribe to Entertainment Weekly mag. and I just received my new issue in the mail, issue date January 24th, 2014, and under the section Who's Playing on late-night & talk shows for Friday, Jan. 24, The Tonight Show With Jay Leno is listed with Celine Dion right there, even with a great pic of Celine next to her name! She should be on this Friday, IF NOT, I really hope there is a better reason like a Grammy Performance! 6 Quote
littleames Posted January 20, 2014 at 08:06 PM Posted January 20, 2014 at 08:06 PM I subscribe to Entertainment Weekly mag. and I just received my new issue in the mail, issue date January 24th, 2014, and under the section Who's Playing on late-night & talk shows for Friday, Jan. 24, The Tonight Show With Jay Leno is listed with Celine Dion right there, even with a great pic of Celine next to her name! She should be on this Friday, IF NOT, I really hope there is a better reason like a Grammy Performance!Maybe, but most guides are saying Darius Rucker now. Quote
Cuquito Posted January 20, 2014 at 08:08 PM Posted January 20, 2014 at 08:08 PM "Goodnight my angel time to go to sleep..." This is the finale. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.