flutefreak Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:18 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:18 AM Whoa, just went to facebook and read something scary about a guy saying he's God and wanting to put an end to her with a bomb. I'm seriously scared for her sometimes. This was in response to the special too. Quote
LukeD Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:19 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:19 AM (edited) I don't want to sound like a spoiled princess... but why hasn't anyone uploaded the videos yet? Edited December 19, 2013 at 02:19 AM by LukeD Quote
Chin Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:19 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:19 AM Anyways, I can't wait to watch the videos. Even though I saw the whole special, I wanna see those performances from Celine again. Especially the Incredible one. The performance of "Incredible" is incredible, even the mess-up is incredible Quote
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:20 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:20 AM The performance of "Incredible" is incredible, even the mess-up is incredible I noticed the mess up especially because of Ne-Yo's grin, but it sounded cute. It was a "layered" mess. 4 Quote
littleames Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:20 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:20 AM Whoa, just went to facebook and read something scary about a guy saying he's God and wanting to put an end to her with a bomb. I'm seriously scared for her sometimes. This was in response to the special too.I saw that too...I reported his facebook because it's a bunch of weird s*** and he is burning guitars and stuff. And calling himself god all over his facebook page. 1 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:25 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:25 AM Who is this Facebook dude ?? Is he writing comments on Celine's Facebook?? Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:25 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:25 AM I saw that too...I reported his facebook because it's a bunch of weird s*** and he is burning guitars and stuff. And calling himself god all over his facebook page.People are crazzzy! Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:28 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:28 AM Good, you can place a new order of the LMBTL tissues! I did cry a couple times. Very touching stories. I really loved the show. Can't wait to have it on HD and watch it on my TV. Il take 20 boxes!! LolIl have to cry over my Celine withdrawal for the next few days! She had us spoilt the last few months!! 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
JohnFan97 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:28 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:28 AM Who is this ****** so that I can attack him on fb? This guy should be not only banned but arrested for making threats like that. Quote
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:30 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:30 AM The worst thing is that sometimes people think they have so much power just because they are sitting behind a computer and like not just to talk BS but to treat others like sh*t. That is the most infuriating thing for me about the Internet. True, there are people with bad intentions but also others who like to say a lot of crap and then you see them in person and wouldn't kill a damn fly... they just want the attention. What I do is ignore, ignore & ignore. And yes, as Billy Currington said, God is great, beer is good... and people are crazy. 3 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:32 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:32 AM Why do people insist on letting one idiot ruin their evening because of some insensitive things said online? Soak up these Celine moments! They are few and far between! 6 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
shak ali Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:33 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:33 AM ALBUM JUST JUMPED TO #68 IN THE US ON I TUNES Quote
littleames Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:34 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:34 AM People are crazzzy!I know and someone who is friends with him commented and said he was crazy, but they added 'lol' to it. Umm haven't we learned that people like this end up doing? 1 Quote
littleames Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:34 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:34 AM Who is this ****** so that I can attack him on fb? This guy should be not only banned but arrested for making threats like that.I would just report him, I know for a fact that jumping all over him will not do a bit of good lolhttps://www.facebook.com/starhawk2888 Quote
Popular Post QueenCeline87 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:35 AM Popular Post Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:35 AM Just saw the comments on Facebook!! Reported him too!!Messing with the wrong fans buddy!! You have no idea how protective we are of Celine!! You mess with her , you mess with us!! 8 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Koolan Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:36 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:36 AM I don't want to sound like a spoiled princess... but why hasn't anyone uploaded the videos yet? Working on it. 6 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:36 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:36 AM I know and someone who is friends with him commented and said he was crazy, but they added 'lol' to it. Umm haven't we learned that people like this end up doing?He got some issues when he goin around sayin' stuff like that. Sad. When they say lol in the end you know they agree with it. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
J081113 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:37 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:37 AM Great special flawless preformances so what is LMBTL was playback. Yay....now we will be depressed for awhile ha ha. 1 Quote
Popular Post dmeredith Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:37 AM Popular Post Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:37 AM I ran out of likes!!! DKL was fabulous!!! She sang It with such emotion. It's because she was feeling what those kids without families feel. She has such a huge heart. I bet she wishes that she could adopt them all!! I didn't notice anything wrong with the music and her singing at all. My focus was totally on the heart felt message that she was singing with. I wanted more verses! BYLM was like hearing it for the first time again. Celine just made me fall in love with it again, even tho it's always been one of my favorite songs. The topic of this show touched Celine deeply. Of course, that's one big reason why we love and admire her, besides the fact that we love her voice. She's such a well-rounded person. Talented, kind-hearted, tenacious and so professional. She needs to be on more shows, 'cause the world needs to have more Celine moments in their lives. Incredible was awesome, tho I think I still like the performance on Le Banquier the most. The confetti (or whatever it was) at the end really did put a special touch on the song. It made it seem like a real celebration! They needed more of that on The Voice and the show tonight. LOL Of course, perhaps it wouldn't fit 'cause the confetti belongs to The Voice winner's triumphant win at the end. I agree with everyone...what are we going to do tomorrow? I want more Celine, and I love the camaraderie on the forum! Y'all are a blast to hang out with!!! 13 Quote
littleames Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:38 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:38 AM He didn't ruin my evening..I'm over here jamming!! Quote
LukeD Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:38 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:38 AM Anyone noticed he has Celine in the list of his favorite singers? 2 Quote
littleames Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:42 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:42 AM Anyone noticed he has Celine in the list of his favorite singers? I think he just has the page liked so he can go write weird s*** on it lol! Probably the same for Gaga! 1 Quote
kevincheung410 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:42 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:42 AM Loved Me Back To Life and Incredible cliphttp://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjUwMDY0MjI0.html This Morning http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjUwMDc1OTAw.html 1 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:42 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:42 AM I ran out of likes!!! DKL was fabulous!!! She sang It with such emotion. It's because she was feeling what those kids without families feel. She has such a huge heart. I bet she wishes that she could adopt them all!! I didn't notice anything wrong with the music and her singing at all. My focus was totally on the heart felt message that she was singing with. I wanted more verses! BYLM was like hearing it for the first time again. Celine just made me fall in love with it again, even tho it's always been one of my favorite songs. The topic of this show touched Celine deeply. Of course, that's one big reason why we love and admire her, besides the fact that we love her voice. She's such a well-rounded person. Talented, kind-hearted, tenacious and so professional. She needs to be on more shows, 'cause the world needs to have more Celine moments in their lives. Incredible was awesome, tho I think I still like the performance on Le Banquier the most. The confetti (or whatever it was) at the end really did put a special touch on the song. It made it seem like a real celebration! They needed more of that on The Voice and the show tonight. LOL Of course, perhaps it wouldn't fit 'cause the confetti belongs to The Voice winner's triumphant win at the end. I agree with everyone...what are we going to do tomorrow? I want more Celine, and I love the camaraderie on the forum! Y'all are a blast to hang out with!!! Absolutely, Donna! I feel the same! Sad that the watching parties will end... for now! It was super fun! Thank you all! And g'nite! 4 Quote
helios.apollon Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:43 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:43 AM ANY VIDEOS?????? Quote Taking Chances Freakhttp://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/helio_polis/CpiadeDSCF4482.jpg
J081113 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:47 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:47 AM OT: Rickey Minor was part of the band during the special.. from The Tonight show hope Celine makes an appearance on their before Jay is done! 1 Quote
Popular Post Nmj Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:47 AM Popular Post Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:47 AM All I can say is BYLM!!!!!!! She did it yesterday with LCMM and today with BYLM! Her voice is on point that we forget that we are tired of hearing them, with her amazing current vocals I would die to hear MHWGO, and IACBTMN LIVE. It's amazing what that vocal coach has done, her voice is stronger and the fullest it's been since 2002!!! Great time to be a fan of this women! 8 Quote
MrTim212 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:48 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:48 AM I don't think DKL was an error. I think it was her interpretation and she wasn't colouring within the lines of the album version. It was absolutely exquisite. Completely agree. I thought it was her being overcome by the emotion of the video that precluded her performance. It was a beautiful, emotional performance. I absolutely adored it. 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Xpresso Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:51 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:51 AM I wonder if this Special got many viewers though. It was a strange show... I loved Céline's songs but the show was a bit messy. If I was not a Céline fan, I would have probaby changed the channel... Quote
Koolan Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:54 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:54 AM BYLM http://youtu.be/OAD3CFnwimw 5 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.