Jump to content

A Home for the Holidays with Celine Dion - Dec. 18 8pm EST


Recommended Posts

Posted

Great vocals and emotional performance. Sadly there's no getting away from the fact that her timing wasn't right thoughout the song.

 

That's really easy to fix. They just need to move her entire voice take back a couple of beats.

 

and upload the right version to youtube hmmmm

Posted
they decided to bring back the old Celine for a bit..
  • Like 3
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
What a FRESH rendition on BYLM! I am AMAZED!!!!
  • Like 5

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Now this is the BYLM I like. Not as nasal as she was so used to sing it. :)
  • Like 3
Posted
The vocals were on point..completely....I think the feed in her ear monitors was behind.
  • Like 1

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
I can't believe that they didn't re-sing the song!!! The whole performance is weird!!!
giphy.gif
Posted
She is performing BYLM. Good! Tho that DKL was great I just wish the music followed her.

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted
Omg !!!!! Loved it! BYLM fantastic
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Her voice in BYLM sounds a lot better than from 2003 to 2009!!
Posted
Loved that performance of BYLM... that song belongs to her.
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
Celine was on point all night! Her performances were great! In a state of wonderment because of her vocals tonight. She killed it. Edited by c4n4d4
  • Like 4

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpg

January 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas

Posted

The best BYLM I've heard in ages! OMG

 

Awwwww loved the dance at the end.

 

I WANT MORE! :giggle:

  • Like 5
Posted

is this playback

:wtf:

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Is it me or BYLM sounded better than the 1996 version?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
  • Like 3
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
Glorious stunning BYLM...best version I ever heard....vocals sooooo beautiful
  • Like 1
Posted

I can't believe that they didn't re-sing the song!!! The whole performance is weird!!!

 

u don't get it. she doesn't need to re-sing the song as she was perfect. Only that her voice is not in synch with the music. They could have corrected it easily after the recording. Someone is going to get fired tomorrow!

  • Like 2
Posted
Best performance of Because You Loved Me in years!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 2

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Too short, I want more! But thankful for what we got, just so glad to see her on TV.
Posted
So when's the next time we will be seeing Celine? I think she's been spoiling us these last couple of days. ;)
  • Like 2
Posted

Yes, I do love Didnt know love

 

and yes, I cryed with BYLM

  • Like 1

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted
great great vocals! so pleased to be a fan these last two days hehe
  • Like 1
Posted

The best BYLM I've heard in ages! OMG

 

Awwwww loved the dance at the end.

 

I WANT MORE! :giggle:

 

well actually the one from Vegas in 2011 was also stunning. She rediscovered the song after giving birth to the twins. But before that it was a nasal mess!

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...