littleames Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:02 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:02 AM u don't get it. she doesn't need to re-sing the song as she was perfect. Only that her voice is not in synch with the music. They could have corrected it easily after the recording. Someone is going to get fired tomorrow!What I don't get is that it seems like it was fine on the CBS morning show where they showed a clip...so what happened? Why didn't they just use the same clip (editing and what not)Her voice sounded amazing though Quote
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:02 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:02 AM u don't get it. she doesn't need to re-sing the song as she was perfect. Only that her voice is not in synch with the music. They could have corrected it easily after the recording. Someone is going to get fired tomorrow! I wonder if the general public will know that, dear. If it were something as happened in the Grammys with DWMF, now probably they would. 2 Quote
Macaronie Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:02 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:02 AM It's my other account 1 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:03 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:03 AM Wow wow wow Second night in a row she knocks it out of the park!! Looked stunning and those vocals!!! Incredible!! I think I used a whole box of tissue crying! Such inspiring stories of adoption , yet so many children won't have a family for Christmas!! It's truly heartbreaking!! I didn't really get the join the watch party as the stream would go every time I tried to switch between sites! 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
nuts2you Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:03 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:03 AM what are we going to do tomorrow night with NO celine 3 Quote
littleames Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:03 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:03 AM the album is at 83..it was 122 last night lol Quote
shak ali Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:04 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:04 AM I dont think the general audience will care DKL was a beat or two off....her vocals stole the show on that song... 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:05 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:05 AM WOW - she is in FINE FORM tonight!! I think that was one of the best live performances of BYLM EVER!!! She sings it live so often, but I often think it doesn't sound great live . .but this . . . :wub: AMAZING! Makes you fall in love with the song all over again! 6 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:05 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:05 AM I think I used a whole box of tissue crying! Good, you can place a new order of the LMBTL tissues! I did cry a couple times. Very touching stories. I really loved the show. Can't wait to have it on HD and watch it on my TV. 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:06 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:06 AM I don't think DKL was an error. I think it was her interpretation and she wasn't colouring within the lines of the album version. It was absolutely exquisite. 7 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
WindyCityCelineFan Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:06 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:06 AM Can't believe its over already, going through Celine withdrawal already! 4 Quote
alexpepin Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:06 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:06 AM Her vocals was AMAZING, DNL woowww I don't care if it was offbeat, she was feeling the song! and BYLM WOWWWWW 2 Quote
Cuquito Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:06 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:06 AM BYL was flawless! I was like WOW while she was singing the song! 2 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:07 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:07 AM (edited) I guess I exaggerated with my Cherry Coke intake and my eyes are as wide open as an owl's. Good thing is I can read the comments I missed. Edited December 19, 2013 at 02:08 AM by LuisMa 1 Quote
marc-02 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:07 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:07 AM Im surprised nobody has posted any video.. or screen shots at least? Quote
Chin Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:08 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:08 AM u don't get it. she doesn't need to re-sing the song as she was perfect. Only that her voice is not in synch with the music. They could have corrected it easily after the recording. Someone is going to get fired tomorrow!Maybe the CBS ppl didn't know music, not even close...But Celine should know what happened when she was singing DKL. She or her team should do sth or told CBS to do sth for that 1 Quote
flutefreak Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:08 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:08 AM I would really like to hear DKL with just her vocals like tonight and a piano nothing else. I would be in heaven. In fact, I'd like to hear all of her ballads like this just once. 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:08 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:08 AM Great show but I couldn't get into it too we'll with all the adverts and the video wasn't the best quality! Can't wait to see the hd vids some kind person will put up! Kev x Quote
LukeD Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:09 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:09 AM I haven't seen a thing yet! I'm waiting for the videos to be uploaded..! I've read your comments and I have high hopes for all 3 performances! Quote
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:10 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:10 AM I even like when those imperfections take place. She doesn't have to be that perfect. It would be boring if she were. Quote
nuts2you Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:11 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:11 AM would like to know the rating from tonights show, from CBS,, btw her FB is on fire, now do we have any tweets yet Quote
Philippe1984 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:11 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:11 AM Because you loved me was greaaaaaattttttt Quote
flutefreak Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:12 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:12 AM Somehow she has made me fall in love with BYLM and LCMM again, those were both on the bottom of my list. I like the new rejuvenation of them. 2 Quote
québecflower Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:12 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:12 AM (edited) I don't think DKL was an error. I think it was her interpretation and she wasn't colouring within the lines of the album version. It was absolutely exquisite.after a second listening, this is what i think also. We are used to one version, it was not always right on time like the cd, but it was beatiful Edited December 19, 2013 at 02:15 AM by québecflower 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Chin Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:12 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:12 AM (edited) I was trying hard to just listen to Celine's vocal and annoy the music Of course, Celine's vocal was great!!! Edited December 19, 2013 at 02:15 AM by Chin Quote
nuts2you Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:13 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:13 AM I'm off to bed good night all , catch the rest tomorrow, Quote
pat200 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:13 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:13 AM We should have a thread dedicated to tweets from celebrities about celine throughout the years. 2 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:15 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:15 AM I'm off to bed good night all , catch the rest tomorrow,Wow. you go to bed early. It's 9:14! Anyways, I can't wait to watch the videos. Even though I saw the whole special, I wanna see those performances from Celine again. Especially the Incredible one. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:15 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:15 AM Somehow she has made me fall in love with BYLM and LCMM again, those were both on the bottom of my list. I like the new rejuvenation of them.Exactly! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
shak ali Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:17 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 02:17 AM She has reminded us why she is one of the greatest talents on this planet....bow to you Queen Celine... 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.