Jump to content

Loved Me Back To Life - Worldwide Charts/Sales Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ugh.. As much as I like Eminem, I'm really not liking how he's blocking her everywhere :doh: :lol:

 

But Little Mix ahead of her is just a bit embarrassing IMO. Their performance of En Vogue's "Don't Let Go" is still one of my all time fav X Factor performances but their singles have been nothing but mediocre for me. Oh well, good for them!

 

How about the single placing, Wayne? Where do you think LMBTL may chart?

 

Oh and + the Beatles album which I forgot about. Its such a tough week. We might have to settle for her matching Taking Chances peak of #5.

 

I reckon the song will peak at between #12-#16 if it stays stable!

  • Like 1

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

I suspect a #4 peak behind Lady Gaga, Eminem & Little Mix!

Who are Little Mix? Their album is #20 right now on iTunes. Has it been better lately?

Posted
Although I have had my album ordered for ages, I wanna buy it again to join in lol!
  • Like 1

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg

How do you describe a feeling??

Posted

Oh and + the Beatles album which I forgot about. Its such a tough week. We might have to settle for her matching Taking Chances peak of #5.

 

I reckon the song will peak at between #12-#16 if it stays stable!

Oh dear Lord! :crybaby:

 

Who are Little Mix? Their album is #20 right now on iTunes. Has it been better lately?

They are winners of X-Factor from 2011. They're actually good :giggle:

Posted

Oh and + the Beatles album which I forgot about. Its such a tough week. We might have to settle for her matching Taking Chances peak of #5.

 

I reckon the song will peak at between #12-#16 if it stays stable!

 

I hope it breaks into the iTunes TOP 10 songs!!!

  • Like 1
Posted

Full effect after X Factor on UK iTunes...

 

Songs

#12 - Loved Me Back To Life

#105 - Loved Me Back To Life

#109 - Think Twice

#117 - It's All Coming Back To Me Now

#179 - Because You Loved Me

#181 - My Heart Will Go On

#214 - Think Twice

#357 - I'm Alive

#468 - It's All Coming Back To Me Now

#489 - The Power Of Love

#573 - My Heart Will Go On

#652 - A New Day Has Come

#779 - Because You Loved Me

#780 - That's The Way It Is

#828 - I Drove All Night

#830 - Think Twice

#1056 - I'm Your Angel

#1251 - Falling Into You

#1266 - The Power Of Love

#1371 - Immortality

#1469 - Beauty and the Beast

#1485 - Dance With My Father

 

Albums

#9 - Loved Me Back To Life

#37 - The Essential: Céline Dion

#67 - Loved Me Back To Life

#71 - My Love: Essential Collection

#84 - Falling Into You

#177 - The Colour Of My Love

#353 - A New Day Has Come

#368 - All The Way...A Decade Of Song

#643 - These Are Special Times

#1131 - A New Day...Live In Las Vegas

  • Like 2

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

Full effect after X Factor on UK iTunes...

 

Songs

#12 - Loved Me Back To Life

#105 - Loved Me Back To Life

#109 - Think Twice

#117 - It's All Coming Back To Me Now

#179 - Because You Loved Me

#181 - My Heart Will Go On

#214 - Think Twice

#357 - I'm Alive

#468 - It's All Coming Back To Me Now

#489 - The Power Of Love

#573 - My Heart Will Go On

#652 - A New Day Has Come

#779 - Because You Loved Me

#780 - That's The Way It Is

#828 - I Drove All Night

#830 - Think Twice

#1056 - I'm Your Angel

#1251 - Falling Into You

#1266 - The Power Of Love

#1371 - Immortality

#1469 - Beauty and the Beast

#1485 - Dance With My Father

 

Albums

#9 - Loved Me Back To Life

#37 - The Essential: Céline Dion

#67 - Loved Me Back To Life

#71 - My Love: Essential Collection

#84 - Falling Into You

#177 - The Colour Of My Love

#353 - A New Day Has Come

#368 - All The Way...A Decade Of Song

#643 - These Are Special Times

#1131 - A New Day...Live In Las Vegas

 

Thanks that's amazing!!!

Come on 3 more spots for the song!!!! :P just a little push!

Posted

So, next sunday the charts positions for the UK will be announced? So, the song and the album will have a full week.

 

The song reaching top 20 in the UK would be amazing. Hopefully it will wake up some brainless disc-jockey's in continental Europe.

Posted

 

 

Thanks that's amazing!!!

Come on 3 more spots for the song!!!! :P just a little push!

 

Why 3 dear???? Eleven!! :P

  • Like 1
Posted

Why 3 dear???? Eleven!! :P

 

hahaha well I predicted a #9 peak on iTunes, we-ll see ;) I hope I'm wrong! ;)

Posted

Can anyone say NOW AHEAD OF GAGA on UK iTunes!?!?!?!

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/itunesuk_zps1eea34f0.jpg

  • Like 6

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
There's two compilations in front of her, and compilations aren't allowed to chart on the main albums chart here in the UK, so she's actually the #6 in terms of the main albums chart.

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

hahaha well I predicted a #9 peak on iTunes, we-ll see ;) I hope I'm wrong! ;)

 

for me top 15 itunes is already good..

top 10 is tough, cuz she has to compete with so many nowadays hits

"Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songs

https://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ

Posted

There's two compilations in front of her, and compilations aren't allowed to chart on the main albums chart here in the UK, so she's actually the #6 in terms of the main albums chart.

 

Is that a new rule ?

Didn't My Love Essential score in top 5 UK album, or has it now been moved to Catalog chart ?

"Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songs

https://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ

Posted

Is that a new rule ?

Didn't My Love Essential score in top 5 UK album, or has it now been moved to Catalog chart ?

 

No, you misunderstand me; artist compilations are allowed to chart, but various ones aren't - there's two various ones ahead of her.

 

My Love - Essential Collection these days charts on the UK Budget Albums Chart, not the main chart due to how much her label sells it to retailers for [less than £3.50 per unit], whereas The Essential: Celine Dion charts on the main UK albums chart.

  • Like 1

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

Can't belive she is higher than gaga! I wonder if this will change...

 

So u people who know.... What are the chances of the single going higher into the top ten?

 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

:clap:Lebanese radio airplay chart:02 (02) Loved Me Back To Life :clap:

http://www.olt20.com/Charts#&panel1-4

 

It has been a long time, since an English single has been played that much on the Lebanese radio stations. Her french singles are always a hit, but the English ones, not since the A new day has come era. :wub:

Edited by hala
  • Like 5

* Moi quand je pleure * Hé, tu vas me dire que j’exagère * Hé, que mes

menaces te font pas peur * Hé, j’aime pas lancer mes larmes en l’air *

Hé, dis-moi je t’aime ou je repleure

Posted

She's back behind Gaga again on UK iTunes!

 

These 15 minute checks are doing my nerves no good! LOL

  • Like 1

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted
LOL her performance was received rather positively from the X factor, some disparaging remarks, but everyone was excited and happy.
Posted
is she down to #29 in the UK? That's what I'm seeing right now! :cry:
Posted

:clap:Lebanese radio airplay chart:02 (02) Loved Me Back To Life :clap:

http://www.olt20.com/Charts#&panel1-4

 

It has been a long time, since an English single has been played that much on the Lebanese radio stations. Her french singles are always a hit, but the English ones, not since the A new day has come era. :wub:

 

I first discovered Celine in my home country of Lebanon when I was little! They adore her there maybe because Rene is lebanese.

Posted
When will the chart positions of the other counties the album came out last week emerge?... Like Switserland, Finland, Mexico etc (all November 1).
Posted (edited)

So right now Celine's album is #5 on UK ITunes album chart and LMBTL single is at #12.

 

Woo hoo!

 

Has the album downloaded from iTunes yet on anyone's account, mine hasn't but lady gagas album has....?

Edited by Allysadreams
  • Like 2
'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
Posted
Yay the album has just started to download from UK iTunes! Yay now all I need is to get the physical Deluxe edition for my car tomorrow 💕
'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
Posted

Single is holding strong at #12 on UK iTunes and the album is now up to #3!!!!!!

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/UKlatest_zps12a592b4.jpg

  • Like 7

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

wohooo!! I'm so glad kworg is wrong about the single LOL

 

Can't believe it is she gonna beat Little Mix? a #3 debut??? :o

Posted (edited)
This is the Charts topic, not the Genealogical Tree topic... :giggle: Edited by Xpresso
  • Like 2
Posted

The UK has just loved Celine back to life!

 

For those who were saying this album was a flop!

  • Like 2
Posted

The UK has just loved Celine back to life!

 

For those who were saying this album was a flop!

 

Lets just see where we are in a week's time - all of these early celebrations are making me nervous! :cry:

  • Like 1

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...