Ukrfan Posted November 11, 2013 at 06:53 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 06:53 PM Guys do you know what the iTunes chart actually stands for? It shows sales for what time? Last 30 mitunes? Last hour? The whole day? 1 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:00 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:00 PM No from the iTunes i already posted picture up there Right but it still says #1 for me From what I understand, there's often a discrepancy between when they update certain pages. Are you sure yours is the updated chart and not ours? Because 4 and 10 are old peaks 1 Quote
khader Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:03 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:03 PM Right but it still says #1 for me From what I understand, there's often a discrepancy between when they update certain pages. Are you sure yours is the updated chart and not ours? Because 4 and 10 are old peaks as you like and I'm sure that the real umber is #4 and #10 .... but it's up to you Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:12 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:12 PM :clap: http://s21.postimg.org/yguo1asbb/no1album.jpghttp://s24.postimg.org/5kfdtm81h/no8single.jpg 2 Quote
deccan Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:24 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:24 PM :clap: http://s21.postimg.org/yguo1asbb/no1album.jpghttp://s24.postimg.org/5kfdtm81h/no8single.jpgwhere is eminem and gaga? Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:24 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:24 PM (edited) where is eminem and gaga? someone said this list doesn't include "explicit content" albums?? Edited November 11, 2013 at 07:25 PM by Your_Su_Phu Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:43 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:43 PM So proud of Celine and all the fans making this happen!! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Allysadreams Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:44 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:44 PM What radio station was it? Let us know and we'll all bombard them with requests. It's Heart FM http://www.heart.co.uk I've just sent my email 😄 let's roll! Quote 'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
Allysadreams Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:49 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:49 PM The hmv advert did have the following * "while stocks last 11/11/13 only" at the bottom. Still this is false advertising and you should have demanded they sell you it at the price stated on their ad. Did anyone on the forum see copies on sale at hmv for £7.99? Actually the person I called gave me false information, the standard was £7.99 but the deluxe was still £12.99, I got it and if i could have afforded it I would have got a couple of the standards for Christmas presents, hopefully it's still £7.99 the end of the week 😊 1 Quote 'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
Allysadreams Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:51 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:51 PM someone said this list doesn't include "explicit content" albums?? Well no wonder Celine's number one Quote 'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
shak ali Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:55 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:55 PM OMG...SO I JUST GOT THROUGH TO HEART LONDON N SPOKE TO ROBERTO....HE HAD NO CLUE THEY HAD PLAYED HER BUT HE IS GOING TO DIG IT OUT AND PLAY IT!!!!...HE DESCRIBED ME AS MR CELINE DION....LOL...TOLD HIM HOW WELL SHE IS DOING N UK RADIO NEED TO GET BEHIND HER.....AS WELL AS WHY I LOVED HER SO MUCH!!!!! 5 Quote
shak ali Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:57 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 07:57 PM FOR UK FANS CALL HEART LONDON ON 03456051062 1 Quote
Stuart2007 Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:01 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:01 PM Well no wonder Celine's number one Eminem is at #5 on the chart Su-Phu posted. No sign of Ga Ga though. Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:03 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:03 PM Eminem is at #5 on the chart Su-Phu posted. No sign of Ga Ga though. Omg you're right. 1 Quote
yoyoma Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:04 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:04 PM http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/sales/salescht.cgiat 32% Celine at no 2... Quote "Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songshttps://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ
ehild Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:07 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:07 PM I've seen the US projections the RH page...looks like her album in the US is number 2 behind Eminem (sorry for the double post if this has already been posted)!! I think the estimate for sales was 80k but given that just about everything is ripped these days, that's pretty good for first week sales. Hopefully with some re-marketing going into the holiday's we'll see this album soar even higher! 3 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Your_Su_Phu Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:07 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:07 PM (edited) http://www.hitsdaily...es/salescht.cgiat 32% Celine at no 2... omg the suspense. Edited November 11, 2013 at 08:08 PM by Your_Su_Phu Quote
yoyoma Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:08 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:08 PM (edited) OMG. So maybe there's a chance she'll go over 100k for the final tally in the US, if 32 percent = 37.8k I would be elated No, it is not how it works....otherwise Eminem will hit 1.5 million with that figureShe will probably stay at 75-80k as reported earlier Edited November 11, 2013 at 08:09 PM by yoyoma Quote "Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songshttps://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ
Stuart2007 Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:15 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:15 PM I'm certainly hopeful that she can outsell Little Mix as their young fanbase should prefer downloads to cds. 1 Quote
Popular Post shak ali Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:15 PM Popular Post Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:15 PM Sonebody loves Somebody is #1 in Vietnam I tunes 8 Quote
shak ali Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:44 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 08:44 PM Always be your girl...#1 Srilanka I tunes 7 Quote
helios.apollon Posted November 11, 2013 at 09:52 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 09:52 PM the standart edition costs £7.99 and deluxe 12.99... bought mine today! I asked about the vynil edition and the guy told me they wont have it for sale at hmv... =/ Quote Taking Chances Freakhttp://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/helio_polis/CpiadeDSCF4482.jpg
manilou Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:05 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:05 PM Germany: Album: #9Single: #80 Source: ukmix.org Forum 2 Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
mike_z Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:06 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:06 PM So the single is down to #10 in the UK, Come on UK fans, request it on radios!!! 1 Quote
Timster Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:07 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:07 PM the standart edition costs £7.99 and deluxe 12.99... bought mine today! I asked about the vynil edition and the guy told me they wont have it for sale at hmv... =/ Oh that's a shame. If HMV are not selling it, and Amazon UK aren't selling it (they have the Vinyl/CD listed as an Import but have no stock), then surely the vinyl edition is not officially available in the UK?? I think I'll have to order mine from Amazon.de... Quote
manilou Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM (edited) OFFICIAL CHARTS: Germany: Album: #9 (NEW, Eminem at #1, 2 other new entries above her, Avril #15)Single: #80 (NEW) Source: ukmix.org Forum (Sorry for the repost I messed up when I just wanted to edit the post.. sorry!) I'm positively surprised by the position. I feared she wouldn't even make it into the Top 15. And she still has the boost from Wetten dass...? for the second week. So hopefully she can hold steady. Edited November 11, 2013 at 10:11 PM by manilou 2 Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
manilou Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:15 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:15 PM FINLAND: album: #16 (new) Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
Moleque20 Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:18 PM Author Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:18 PM TC had higher peaks for both Germany and Finland Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
garçon Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:24 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:24 PM On how many days of sales is the German chart position based? Is it like the Belgium situation? Quote
Stuart2007 Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:29 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:29 PM Oh that's a shame. If HMV are not selling it, and Amazon UK aren't selling it (they have the Vinyl/CD listed as an Import but have no stock), then surely the vinyl edition is not officially available in the UK?? I think I'll have to order mine from Amazon.de... Amazon uk have a copy on order for me. Estimated dispatch 19 December. Last time I checked amazon.de had none in stock either but that was at the weekend. Music store @ celinedion.com shipped my copy very quickly 12 hrs after ordering. Just waiting on it arriving. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.