Jump to content

Loved Me Back To Life - Worldwide Charts/Sales Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

Actually the person I called gave me false information, the standard was £7.99 but the deluxe was still £12.99, I got it and if i could have afforded it I would have got a couple of the standards for Christmas presents, hopefully it's still £7.99 the end of the week 😊

 

Yes I seen them today hmv Glasgow for 7.99 and at least 6 posters promoting it

Posted

Amazon uk have a copy on order for me. Estimated dispatch 19 December. Last time I checked amazon.de had none in stock either but that was at the weekend. Music store @ celinedion.com shipped my copy very quickly 12 hrs after ordering. Just waiting on it arriving.

 

Music Store @ Celinedion,com shipped out mine on Nov 1st, and estimated delivery date is Nov 13-27. I hope tomorrow when I step into my office, it will be on my desk!!!

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

 

 

Oh that's a shame. If HMV are not selling it, and Amazon UK aren't selling it (they have the Vinyl/CD listed as an Import but have no stock), then surely the vinyl edition is not officially available in the UK?? :shrug:

 

I think I'll have to order mine from Amazon.de...

 

HMV aren't even selling the single?! 😳 I went in to get it today so I think most sales will be from iTunes and amazon...it's been years since I bought a physical single, I didn't realise they stopped selling singles but big posters promoting the album 😍

Edited by Allysadreams
'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
Posted (edited)
https://www.facebook...&type=1 took the pic today at oxford street store... cd singles in the UK are almost extinct... in fact I think Germany it's on e of the few countries that still releases them... I bought mine from amazon.de already got it Edited by helios.apollon
  • Like 1

Taking Chances Freak

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/helio_polis/CpiadeDSCF4482.jpg

Posted
The single is still holding at #10 in the UK, and tomorrow there's the daytime interview, hope it can climb even higher!
  • Like 3
Posted
LMBTL IS #3 WORLDWIDE ON ITUNES! http://kworb.net/aww/
  • Like 4

Taking Chances Freak

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/helio_polis/CpiadeDSCF4482.jpg

Posted

I hope these positions are going to calm a few people, that were predicting Europe would "save her" :lol:

 

HDD #'s are pretty pointless until the final results.

  • Like 1

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

I hope these positions are going to calm a few people, that were predicting Europe would "save her" :lol:

 

HDD #'s are pretty pointless until the final results.

 

CÈLINE DION doesn't need "saving" people over here way overreact.

  • Like 7
Posted

Amazon Canada up to no 37 Best Selling for 2013

Amazon US down to no 7

But hey Amazon UK no 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 4

"Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songs

https://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ

Posted

hmm.. ok.. well, Germany has always been a tough market for her.

 

 

Or: relatively, check out:

http://www.celinedio...try.htm#germany

 

Indeed, as Think twice only peaked at the position 19 there (with an excellent chart run though), it looks like ther had been a little mismatc between Celine and Germany. She's done a dozenof concerts there, MHWGO sold 2 million copies alone, FIY,LTAL,ATW sol over a million copies...stil it's been a though market...Reé mentioned it in 1995 when Celine received the 10 million copies certification for TCOML, that figures in Germany have still to improve with more effort

Posted

Indeed, as Think twice only peaked at the position 19 there (with an excellent chart run though), it looks like ther had been a little mismatc between Celine and Germany. She's done a dozenof concerts there, MHWGO sold 2 million copies alone, FIY,LTAL,ATW sol over a million copies...stil it's been a though market...Reé mentioned it in 1995 when Celine received the 10 million copies certification for TCOML, that figures in Germany have still to improve with more effort

 

And they did! her chart peaks in the 00s were far better than in the 90s!

Posted
UK just proved that with some radio airplay and good promotion Celine still can sell!!! Hope Sony is aware of that and they are going to promote the album more in the US!!! and Canada!!! The album is now slowly falling down on iTunes Canada (#5 and #7)...
  • Like 3
Posted

UK just proved that with some radio airplay and good promotion Celine still can sell!!! Hope Sony is aware of that and they are going to promote the album more in the US!!! and Canada!!! The album is now slowly falling down on iTunes Canada (#5 and #7)...

 

But the first week is already over. I wonder when the position for Canada will come out? Thursday too?

Posted

UK just proved that with some radio airplay and good promotion Celine still can sell!!! Hope Sony is aware of that and they are going to promote the album more in the US!!! and Canada!!! The album is now slowly falling down on iTunes Canada (#5 and #7)...

 

Exactly. I wish they do their job properly and not be too confident that the album will sell a lot just because her name is Celine Dion.

  • Like 1
Posted

But the first week is already over. I wonder when the position for Canada will come out? Thursday too?

 

Usually we have the numbers on wednesday

  • Like 1
Posted
I hope Acces Illimité on Thursday is gonna boost the sales a little bit more in Quebec!
  • Like 2
Posted
the situation in the USA is really depressing... she so needs to book appearances on THE VOICE and X-FACTOR! ASAP! all these shows she's been to had almost 0 effect... some cause were to early before the release... others cause they simply focused on other stuff than promoting the album properly... only thing that comes to my mind... U BETTA PROMOTE, B*TCH!!!!
  • Like 4

Taking Chances Freak

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/helio_polis/CpiadeDSCF4482.jpg

Posted

the situation in the USA is really depressing... she so needs to book appearances on THE VOICE and X-FACTOR! ASAP! all these shows she's been to had almost 0 effect... some cause were to early before the release... others cause they simply focused on other stuff than promoting the album properly... only thing that comes to my mind... U BETTA PROMOTE, B*TCH!!!!

 

Exactly. It is like they just released the album and then they abandoned it.

Posted

The album enters the charts at #9 in Germany :-(

However, Wetten Dass was on saturday, so maybe the album will rise. I just saw a tv commercial for the album yesterday - pretty late!

RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH - OH HOW I LOVE YOU BABY!
Posted (edited)

The album enters the charts at #9 in Germany :-(

However, Wetten Dass was on saturday, so maybe the album will rise. I just saw a tv commercial for the album yesterday - pretty late!

 

At least still top 10 :)

What is the link ?

Edited by yoyoma

"Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songs

https://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ

Posted

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/chart-battle-lady-gaga-takes-on-cliff-richard-in-race-to-number-1-2604/

 

Shoot ..i Did not know about Cliff Richard ...Is he the real contender for Lady Gaga next week album chart ?

Seems so according to the chart news, but have not heard any buzz of him...

He sells well in physical CDs ? can't notice him itunes either..

"Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songs

https://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ

Posted
I wish she would do X Factor US.
  • Like 1

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
No, Cliff isn't a threat lol.

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

On the UK midweeks, Cliff Richard is #11.

 

And apparently - and I stress that this is currently rumoured - the Beatles are #3. Which should mean Céline is either #4 or #5.

 

But like I said, this is just rumoured.

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

Guys!!! Céline is back in the UK top 75 singles chart for the first time since 2007.

 

LMBTL is at #75!!! This only includes sales until Sat midnight 9 Nov. http://www.officialcharts.com/singles-chart/

 

After the X factor effect and the current steady placing in iTunes top 10, the song is likely to roar up the charts. Can't wait to listen live to the top 40 on Sunday, the first time I've done that for years!!!! It's a guaranteed top 40 I reckon, maybe even top 20 or higher still!!!

 

  • Like 3
Posted
The single is back up to #9 in the UK iTunes chart!
  • Like 4

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...