Jump to content

Loved Me Back To Life - Worldwide Charts/Sales Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Isn't it #76? :hmm:

 

It's 32 now...rising so FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

 

After the show, I think this time it really reaches non-hardcore fans or even people who have not have heard of Celine for long...

Tomorrow it's going to reach young demographics with the xfactor

Edited by yoyoma
  • Like 3

"Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songs

https://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ

Posted (edited)

#30 now!!!

 

Album #14 + 149

The Essential: #74

FIY: #139

ML: #206

TCOML: #394

Edited by celinefandelux
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

#30 now!!!

 

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3461866/celine-dion-smearballs-o.gif

Edited by Moleque20
  • Like 2
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

#30 now!!!

 

Album #14 + 149

The Essential: #74

FIY: #139

ML: #206

TCOML: #394

ATW... #794

TATST #919

ANDHC #1185

:)

Posted (edited)

Single is #28 in the UK on iTunes & #215 as well.

 

By the way...

MHWGO #331 & #554

BYLM #415

TT #439 & 985

IACBTMN #481

IA #814

TPOL #1009

Edited by Ukrfan
  • Like 2
Posted
http://media0.giphy.com/media/MOWPkhRAUbR7i/giphy.gif
  • Like 3
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

NOTE: This is the CHARTS/SALES topic. If you want to discuss Vegas or anything else about the album, please use the respective threads. Any unrelated comments will be deleted and like the admin said, the poster will be given a warning.

 

Thank you! :flowers:

  • Like 1
Posted
Are there any chances that the single will score within the top40 the following week?
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted (edited)
Album is #11 now & #131 Edited by Ukrfan
  • Like 3
Posted

Can't believe she's gone top 30 on iTunes with just a 30 second clip airing - #queen.

 

A full performance tomorrow will hopefully mean she scores a top 40 hit next week!

  • Like 5

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted
OMG This is amazing.... we need to move her vegas residency to the UK!!! LOL
  • Like 3
Posted

If this does exceptionally well in the uk.... I wonder if she will fly back for more promo? It happened with only one road didn't it? Or was it think twice? Where she came off her honeymoon early?

 

Kev x

Posted
She's got a month off from Vegas from mid January to mid February so I guess anything is possible Kevin.
  • Like 2

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted (edited)

If she does, I hope there's space for this fan in the UK! :w00t:

 

Can't wait for next Sunday's chart show!!!

Edited by LuisMa
Posted
Wow amazing! what was Cher's peak on iTunes that propelled her to a TOP 30 chart entry?
  • Like 1
Posted

Her album has also climbed from the 100's to #11 on iTunes.

 

WTF is going on?! LOL.

 

This is INSANE.

  • Like 5

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

If this does exceptionally well in the uk.... I wonder if she will fly back for more promo? It happened with only one road didn't it? Or was it think twice? Where she came off her honeymoon early?

 

Kev x

 

It's TT, and yeah i hope so.

Posted

Her album has also climbed from the 100's to #11 on iTunes.

 

WTF is going on?! LOL.

 

This is INSANE.

 

I think UK people gets reminded of Celine again !!!

"Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songs

https://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ

Posted

The promotion in the UK has been fantastic and the results seem to be showing. I'm really looking forward to the UK charts next week! :w00t:

 

Like I said earlier, I think this album will be a bigger hit in Europe than in the US :lol:

  • Like 4
Posted

Celine's LMBTL is #17 just behind Sting's TLS at #16 in Germany.

Single is #42

Posted

I love how her interview in the UK has done more for the song/album than a performance/interview in Germany! :giggle:

 

We know good music in the UK, when we hear it! Here's to a [hopefully, fingers crossed, I will do anything!] PLATINUM album in the UK for Céline!

  • Like 2

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

Isn't this just a beautiful thing 2 days BEFORE official release day!!!

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/UKchart_zpsb2de8462.jpg

  • Like 2

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

Can't believe she's gone top 30 on iTunes with just a 30 second clip airing - #queen.

 

A full performance tomorrow will hopefully mean she scores a top 40 hit next week!

Why do you say "with just a 30 second clip airing"? Isn't this happening because of the BBC interview where a few new songs were played? :confused:

Posted

Why do you say "with just a 30 second clip airing"? Isn't this happening because of the BBC interview where a few new songs were played? :confused:

I think first of all it's because of the Jonathan Ross show...

  • Like 1
Posted

 

Why do you say "with just a 30 second clip airing"? Isn't this happening because of the BBC interview where a few new songs were played? :confused:

 

I was also :mellow: as I thought iTunes UK hadn't changed the length of the previews, but it's 1 min 30, Wayne. ;)

 

Still yes, I know what you mean, amazing!

  • Like 1
Posted

Why do you say "with just a 30 second clip airing"? Isn't this happening because of the BBC interview where a few new songs were played? :confused:

 

Nope, her songs have been playlisted and played ALL WEEK - and not much movement.

 

Its Jonathan Ross that's causing this! :D

  • Like 1

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted (edited)

I was also :mellow: as I thought iTunes UK hadn't changed the length of the previews, but it's 1 min 30, Wayne. ;)

 

Still yes, I know what you mean, amazing!

 

No, you mistake me Luis - by 30 seconds, what I meant was that was roughly the length of the performance clip they showed on Jonathan Ross! And the song has skyrocketed because of that very short clip!

Edited by wjd

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...