Jump to content

"Unfinished Songs" - Theme song from the movie "Song for Marion"


Recommended Posts

Posted
I think this song is fresh and vocally impressive, but lacks crossover potential between AC and Hot 100 radio markets. I fear that it lacks true chart potential, and will be perceived as a flop, even if it is one of her most powerful and nuanced recordings in recent years. It does, however, have good promotional quality, and as such should be considered for the second single.
Posted

Mike, great take on this one!

 

They might end up using your version in the credits... because Sony didn't let the song on the soundtrack :giggle:

Posted

 

 

Well my friend, the singing smurf is back, with an ALTERNATE version! :-D

 

I thought I would give the song an 'uplifting' turn!

 

I hope you enjoy it! If so, please share! Hope to hear some covers from other members too!

 

 

I don't like this version... I'M IN LOVE WITH IT! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!! I will find you on Facebook, add to my friends and see what's is going to happen with you, because my friend...If you have more 'uplifting' versions of any songs, you wil get on top on day. It just makes me wanna sing! Thank you so much! :D

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Thanks Pura Vida!!

Wow, that better quality version does make a BIG difference. :wub:

Edited by Xpresso
Posted

 

 

I don't like this version... I'M IN LOVE WITH IT! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!! I will find you on Facebook, add to my friends and see what's is going to happen with you, because my friend...If you have more 'uplifting' versions of any songs, you wil get on top on day. It just makes me wanna sing! Thank you so much! :D

 

 

I don't like this version... I'M IN LOVE WITH IT! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!! I will find you on Facebook, add to my friends and see what's is going to happen with you, because my friend...If you have more 'uplifting' versions of any songs, you wil get on top on day. It just makes me wanna sing! Thank you so much! :D

 

 

Wow I'm flattered thank you! I'm hidden on fb so if you find me it's a fake, but u can pm with your fb email and I'll add u guys! So we're in touch!

  • Like 1
Posted
Her vocals are amazing!!!! whenever it goes on iTunes,i will be buying!!!! I have to agree that it may not be big on the Hot 100 but im sure it will slay the AC!!!
http://oi41.tinypic.com/1444tp0.jpg
Posted
I know I'm repeating myself but, "hey, hey" For some reason I love that! Such an amazing message!
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Well my friend, the singing smurf is back, with an ALTERNATE version! :-D

 

I thought I would give the song an 'uplifting' turn!

 

I hope you enjoy it! If so, please share! Hope to hear some covers from other members too!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aabvCiOlv_8

 

Great take on the song! and by the way ... just bought "Quien Pudiera" couldn't resist! keep the good work!

  • Like 1
Posted
I personally love this song more and more each time I hear it!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpg

January 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas

Posted

Great take on the song! and by the way ... just bought "Quien Pudiera" couldn't resist! keep the good work!

 

haha thank you but you should have asked, I could have sent it to you! ;)

Posted

you are talented mike! is it only a hobby or?

 

I do it for a living but it's still a hobby, right? :P Thank you!!!! :)

Posted

Well my friend, the singing smurf is back, with an ALTERNATE version! :-D

 

I thought I would give the song an 'uplifting' turn!

 

I hope you enjoy it! If so, please share! Hope to hear some covers from other members too!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aabvCiOlv_8

 

It's not proper. You need rasta hair a la Marley.

Posted

love the uplifted version Mike!!!

and u r really cute!!! lol hahahha :P

now u r getting famous here!! lol

i know u r already kinda famous but now maybe it's ur chance for international break through :P

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted

Mike. Add me to Facebook and marry me

 

 

you're taken!!! save some cute ones for the others! :-P

  • Like 1

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

thanks Kev and Puravida for the song

love the song every single time i play it

definately good addition to the album

 

mike:keep posting your video as i know that your fan base is growing...or i might say fan crush....

Posted
If Celine doesn't release a new english album soon, it will become Mike's Forum :)
  • Like 3
Posted

If Celine doesn't release a new english album soon, it will become Mike's Forum :)

 

Mike, you should record more covers and put them up on iTunes a la Sam Tsui, Tyler Ward, etc.

 

OR, you could just send me the MP3 of your covers of "Unfinished Songs" hehe

  • Like 1

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted

Mike, you should record more covers and put them up on iTunes a la Sam Tsui, Tyler Ward, etc.

 

OR, you could just send me the MP3 of your covers of "Unfinished Songs" hehe

 

 

hahaha maybe soon!!!

 

in the meantime, you can get the mp3 from my video via snipmp3.com ;)

 

Thanks a lot again for your support!!!!

Posted
I Gotta to be honest with the HQ version i started to love the song i think i got it now
  • Like 1
Posted
You Stevo. We all thought you were "married" :giggle:
Posted

Mike, your versions of "Unfinished Songs" are amazing! You really have such talent to be a good singer! :w00t:

 

P.S. Anybody notices that there's a mistake in the name of this topic? It should be "Unfinished Songs"... Our admin please correct it :)

  • Like 2
giphy.gif
Posted

Mike, your versions of "Unfinished Songs" are amazing! You really have such talent to be a good singer! :w00t:

 

P.S. Anybody notices that there's a mistake in the name of this topic? It should be "Unfinished Songs"... Our admin please correct it :)

 

You're right about the title! and thank you for the compliment!

 

BTW I just recorded a cover of "Water and a Flame", the link is on the new album's thread, hope u like it!

Posted

 

 

You're right about the title! and thank you for the compliment!

 

BTW I just recorded a cover of "Water and a Flame", the link is on the new album's thread, hope u like it!

I've seen it, cos I had subscribed to your YouTube channel after hear u singing Attendre...

Your version of Water and Flame is obviously better than the original, they should find u to sing with Adele instead of that guy

  • Like 1
giphy.gif
Posted

I've seen it, cos I had subscribed to your YouTube channel after hear u singing Attendre...

Your version of Water and Flame is obviously better than the original, they should find u to sing with Adele instead of that guy

 

Hahahaha thanks for the compliment again, but Daniel is one out the most talented artists out there!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_5sqsm4Q5g

Posted
Sorry, but Mike can you have your own topic when you paste your videos? Don't get me wrong, some of us like it but it'd be better if it was in one topic because having your videos and later many comments about it in a topic about SA or US is tiring, it's pointless to open them if you're looking for some real news
  • Like 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...