Neddo Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:05 PM Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:05 PM If you have VirtualDJ you can add echo or reverb. Play this song with faster playback. It sounds so cute Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
Popular Post Peppercorn1991 Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:12 PM Popular Post Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:12 PM I'm soo tired now, can't belive it took nearly 5 hours to sort out and also £25 for the program to convert the file! No free program's cus it was a weird file to convert and only this one program would do it grrr lol oh well! It's well worth it . I'm glade you could all hear it! I was dieing to share it! Ill pm tomorrow if that's ok . Sorry but I've still got my dissertation to do lol and this has taken all my evening lol Kev x 9 Quote
Neddo Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:15 PM Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:15 PM I'm soo tired now, can't belive it took nearly 5 hours to sort out and also £25 for the program to convert the file! No free program's cus it was a weird file to convert and only this one program would do it grrr lol oh well! It's well worth it . I'm glade you could all hear it! I was dieing to share it! Ill pm tomorrow if that's ok . Sorry but I've still got my dissertation to do lol and this has taken all my evening lol Kev x Your hard work wasn't in vain. We rediscovered this song thanks to you. Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
québecflower Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:23 PM Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:23 PM I'm soo tired now, can't belive it took nearly 5 hours to sort out and also £25 for the program to convert the file! No free program's cus it was a weird file to convert and only this one program would do it grrr lol oh well! It's well worth it . I'm glade you could all hear it! I was dieing to share it! Ill pm tomorrow if that's ok . Sorry but I've still got my dissertation to do lol and this has taken all my evening lol Kev xthank you so very much. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Kyle_Jared Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:28 PM Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:28 PM Thanks! The song is cute. But after listening, I really don't think it would be a hit. Very cute little number, but can almost guarantee would make little to no splash. Sony probably knows that. After six years between english albums she needs something MUCH stronger as the first single. Massive actually. 4 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:39 PM Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:39 PM I'm soo tired now, can't belive it took nearly 5 hours to sort out and also £25 for the program to convert the file! No free program's cus it was a weird file to convert and only this one program would do it grrr lol oh well! It's well worth it . I'm glade you could all hear it! I was dieing to share it! Ill pm tomorrow if that's ok . Sorry but I've still got my dissertation to do lol and this has taken all my evening lol Kev x Thank you for taking the time and effort ..and money to share this with us.It really means alot 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Xpresso Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:41 PM Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:41 PM (edited) VERY glad you went to the movies Peppercorn!! THANK YOU! I like the song but a little more bombast as someone said would be great.Maybe they'll do a new production for the North American market... Edited February 28, 2013 at 10:42 PM by Xpresso 1 Quote
changepas39 Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:44 PM Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:44 PM Thank you soooo much!!!!! Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
Timster Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:53 PM Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:53 PM Thanks Kev for your efforts! They have been greatly appreciated Quote
takeachance Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:57 PM Posted February 28, 2013 at 10:57 PM id love pm too, I cant stop listening, I just love it!!! its just gorgeous Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
dmeredith Posted February 28, 2013 at 11:13 PM Posted February 28, 2013 at 11:13 PM Thank you so much Kev!!!! It sounds wonderful!!!! I love the message in this song, and it does have a catchy tune!!! Good luck with your dissertation. Quote
fikus1 Posted March 1, 2013 at 12:18 AM Posted March 1, 2013 at 12:18 AM Thank you very much for the song!!! It would be great if you could PM me Quote
celine-rc Posted March 1, 2013 at 12:44 AM Posted March 1, 2013 at 12:44 AM Thanks Kev !!!! I can't stop listening to this song !!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
takeachance Posted March 1, 2013 at 12:46 AM Posted March 1, 2013 at 12:46 AM (edited) Thanks! The song is cute. But after listening, I really don't think it would be a hit. Very cute little number, but can almost guarantee would make little to no splash. Sony probably knows that. After six years between english albums she needs something MUCH stronger as the first single. Massive actually.Massive indeed!!!! She needs to explode back into the music scene with a single that will Edited March 1, 2013 at 12:47 AM by takeachance 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
chinit0 Posted March 1, 2013 at 01:33 AM Posted March 1, 2013 at 01:33 AM i don't feel the her emotion on this song. sounds like she's just singing the lyrics without feeling it. 2 Quote
binsk Posted March 1, 2013 at 02:33 AM Posted March 1, 2013 at 02:33 AM Song sounds a lot better in higher quality with the drums and beat more prominent Quote -RK
CelinesDIVO5 Posted March 1, 2013 at 02:38 AM Posted March 1, 2013 at 02:38 AM Dont know why its make it 8 mins something! kev x It's 8 minutes long because you may not have cut the photo slideshow at the end of the song, therefore the slideshow kept running after the song. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Adeva Posted March 1, 2013 at 04:16 AM Posted March 1, 2013 at 04:16 AM Ouch! Someone should really practice dictation with her before she goes into the studio. Her prenounciation is horrible on some words. Same thing as some of her new French stuff. At least in English she has an excuse No wonder we couldn't make out some of the lyrics on the low rez version. Only when David Foster was involved was her pronounciation flawless. He used to have her do it until it was right! 1 Quote
Kong Posted March 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM Posted March 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM Thank you Kev! I feel good with this song. Quote
garçon Posted March 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM Posted March 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM Ouch! Someone should really practice dictation with her before she goes into the studio. Her prenounciation is horrible on some words. Same thing as some of her new French stuff. At least in English she has an excuse No wonder we couldn't make out some of the lyrics on the low rez version. Only when David Foster was involved was her pronounciation flawless. He used to have her do it until it was right! Interesting. Could you give some concrete examples? Quote
bilinkew Posted March 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM Posted March 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM Massive thanks to Kev - sounds so much better like this and takes me back to hearing the song in high quality at the cinema last week. Wanted to try and record on my iPhone but just as film was about to start a couple came and sat right next to me - there were plenty of seats everywhere typical, didn't want to get caught! Thanks again x Quote
mike_z Posted March 1, 2013 at 12:56 PM Posted March 1, 2013 at 12:56 PM Thanks Kev!!! Yeah her pronunciation is getting worse and worse! Really weird. I know for a fact that your speaking accent can get "lazy" with the years, but you can always emulate the correct accent if you put an effort into it, especially Céline! Quote
Neddo Posted March 1, 2013 at 01:08 PM Posted March 1, 2013 at 01:08 PM I actually think that Celine's pronunciation has never been better. It's her best since Unison. Take a look at any of her 2012-13 performance! 1 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
isurrender Posted March 1, 2013 at 01:25 PM Posted March 1, 2013 at 01:25 PM (edited) I actually think that Celine's pronunciation has never been better. It's her best since Unison. Take a look at any of her 2012-13 performance! I agree. Her pronunciation's got better compared to the last recordings. But we have to admit that native's pronunciation is sometimes so bad as well (I have in mind Rihanna's Diamond : tonooooooght! Awful ! Or Taylor Swift "never evEUUUUr going back togethEUUUUR)....So who can blame Céline? Edited March 1, 2013 at 01:25 PM by isurrender 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted March 1, 2013 at 02:02 PM Posted March 1, 2013 at 02:02 PM I don't hear anything wrong with the pronunciation on her French album.And since it was the best French selling album in France in 2012, seems that French people are fine with it as well... Quote
Mattie Posted March 1, 2013 at 02:28 PM Posted March 1, 2013 at 02:28 PM Ouch! Someone should really practice dictation with her before she goes into the studio. Her prenounciation is horrible on some words. Same thing as some of her new French stuff. At least in English she has an excuse No wonder we couldn't make out some of the lyrics on the low rez version. Only when David Foster was involved was her pronounciation flawless. He used to have her do it until it was right! I train as a singer, myself, and I feel pronounciation is what really can complete a song. I hate hearing singers sing too fast or sing too recklessly that I can't understand what the heck they are saying. But she's Celine Dion, I think I'll let her pronounciation slide. She's great either way Quote ♦︎ july 7, 2012 - las vegas, nevadahttp://i59.tinypic.com/11tluus.png
québecflower Posted March 1, 2013 at 04:47 PM Posted March 1, 2013 at 04:47 PM I don't hear anything wrong with the pronunciation on her French album.And since it was the best French selling album in France in 2012, seems that French people are fine with it as well... very fine thank you...Maybe Parler à mon père was a little strange, but all other songs are good to excellent. It is my opinion as someone living in Quebec, maybe people of other parts of the world would not think the same. For the english, i can't be the judge... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
rodrigo Posted March 1, 2013 at 04:56 PM Posted March 1, 2013 at 04:56 PM 'Cause we're all unfinished songsWaiting for the best part to come alongHey heyHey heyAnd we're all pictures that's drawnWe can be anything we wantHey heyHey hey in love in love in love with the song! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.