Jump to content

"Parler à mon père" - New French single!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well up until today I was defending the video release of PAMP but I thought we'd have it this week....and doesnt look like we're getting it...ridiculous.

 

Why in the hell did they release a single FOUR MONTHS before the album and give no video. Marketing idiots.

Posted

They'd better give the explanation that a new single is due to be released before the album's release, because if not, this is going to be her WORST anticipated promotion for one of her french albums :rolleyes:

 

I agree that releasing now a videoclip for that weak song is just idiot, but waiting until the 5th november without any other kind of promotion is even more stupid -_-

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)
there is no point in releasing a video now... It is too late! Edited by lost84
Posted

i see so many singers / artists they release the video like only like 2 or 3 weeks after the song released or some even same time or few days later...

but why ever since TC single it takes like months for them to release the video....... i don't get it..... they should have give us some good reason for it...

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
i see so many singers / artists they release the video like only like 2 or 3 weeks after the song released or some even same time or few days later...

but why ever since TC single it takes like months for them to release the video....... i don't get it..... they should have give us some good reason for it...

I don't think that they will release the video anymore. Too late for a video of this song...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted
I don't think that they will release the video anymore. Too late for a video of this song...

 

yep

i agree with ya,anyway it's a promo

Posted
I guess they will because it's the perfect timing in France, the song is more and more popular here in France, and it's the end of summer !
Posted
Why not ? Since the song is popular in France and in Québec...

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted
Why not ? Since the song is popular in France and in Québec...

 

Really? The song peaked at number 53 in Canada and fell out of the chart completely after only 2 weeks. 2 weeks! Whilst in France it peaked at number 32 and has fallen every week since and is currently number 72.

 

The chance for this song has gone! Time to move on.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Maybe that's what the charts say but it's selling on Itunes well with a third place on the francophone chart (there's big competition) and mostly, it's popular on the radio. People are asking for this song. I think that, the numbers are nice and all but what the public is asking for means more.

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted

The song is successful in Canada because it reached #1 in Quebec. It's perfomance in the ''Canada Hot 100'' chart is irrelevant, because this chart is about Anglophone songs. It's quite a success it managed to debut in this particular chart without promo. Also, the song reached a new peak in Belgium this week, it's currently at #14.

 

It's a nice era to release the video, I'm sure the song will reach top 20 in France and top 10 in Belgium.

Posted
as much as it pisses me off it's taking so damn long there's gotta be some logic behind it.....it is going back up on itunes in France....and I think its "proper" to have a video for the first french single. I just think it's high time it's out!
Posted
The song is successful in Canada because it reached #1 in Quebec. It's perfomance in the ''Canada Hot 100'' chart is irrelevant, because this chart is about Anglophone songs. It's quite a success it managed to debut in this particular chart without promo. Also, the song reached a new peak in Belgium this week, it's currently at #14.

 

It's a nice era to release the video, I'm sure the song will reach top 20 in France and top 10 in Belgium.

 

 

I think so,it's gonna getting back and be tronger if it'll be a video release!

post-29589-1346215013_thumb.jpg

Posted
But the question is, is this song worth to have a videoclip (after almost 2 months of its release), or its better to release a second single now?

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Exactly Javito ! A fresh song would be better imo.
Posted
Maybe that's what the charts say but it's selling on Itunes well with a third place on the francophone chart (there's big competition) and mostly, it's popular on the radio. People are asking for this song. I think that, the numbers are nice and all but what the public is asking for means more.

Popular on the radio? In France? :blink:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted
Well... I don't see any problem in releasing the videoclip... :huh: :huh: We get something new meanwhile we're waiting for the album, and it's always good to have a new videoclip! Even if it has no impact in general public...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg

► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/

 

 

Posted
Popular on the radio? In France? :blink:

 

I'm not talking about France. I'm talking about Québec. It's very popular in Québec. :)

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted

In the french single chart, Parler à mon père has been going up for 3 weeks and after 8 weeks on the charts, it is currently #50! It is having an unexpected stability there!

 

It's chart-run looks like this: #32-#75-#85-#73-#78-#72-#66-#50-EC

 

It has sold around 8,000 digital copies to date.

1997 - 2010: 13 ans de passion pour une voix que je n'oublierais jamais...
Posted
I think this song is definitely worth to have a video. There must be some explanation why it hasn't been released yet. If it's climbing up the charts again then it's time to take advantage of it.
Posted (edited)
2012/07/13

1:00PM

 

Watch the amazing lyric video for Celine’s new single “Parler à mon père”. This video should keep you going until the official music video comes out in a few weeks!

 

http://www.celinedion.com/ca/news/%E2%80%9...%9D-lyric-video

 

"A few weeks"... How many weeks it has been since 13 July? :confused:

Where is the video? What are they waiting for?

We can't wait anymore :sick:

Edited by chinchin_dreampalace
giphy.gif
Posted (edited)
CD.Com saw yous all complain and whine so much they decided to cut the video out and spend the money to more covers. Karma's a hctib, innit?! Edited by Macaronie
Posted

PAMP peaked at #12 in Belgian Flanders Chart (#14 last week) and at #4 in Quebec Radio C. Chart (#9 last week).

 

I think Celine's team should release the video this week. :hmm: Won't be a surprise if it hits Top 5 in Belgium.

 

It's already #1 in Quebec and only needs a boost in France.

Posted
PAMP peaked at #12 in Belgian Flanders Chart (#14 last week) and at #4 in Quebec Radio C. Chart (#9 last week).

 

I think Celine's team should release the video this week. :hmm: Won't be a surprise if it hits Top 5 in Belgium.

 

It's already #1 in Quebec and only needs a boost in France.

 

I agree!

Posted
if sony release pamp as a cd single i think it can be easily #1 in france. music video provides only entering top 20 position for the song.
Posted (edited)
I don't care about the charts... I just want a brand new music video from Celine :confused: Edited by chinchin_dreampalace
giphy.gif
Posted (edited)

Taylor Swifts new song "We are never ever getting back together" was just released as a single maybe 2 weeks ago and new video is out already. Same with Mariah (mind you mariah is flopping hard---but still)

 

I have never in my life seen a record company screw fans over so hard like Celines. TWO MONTHS in the waiting. I damn well dread the wait we'll have for the english single/video

Edited by Kyle_Jared
Posted
It's gonna be snooze and boootishots anyways...she's not gonna fly a helicopssster or smtg.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...