Jeff Abbott Posted July 2, 2012 at 06:18 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 06:18 PM (edited) The new song will premiere on Polish radio tonight after 8 p.m. IT IS BEING PLAYED ON POLISH RADIO RIGHT NOW (RMF FM) !!!!! Edited July 2, 2012 at 06:19 PM by Jeff Abbott Quote
anewdayhascome Posted July 2, 2012 at 06:22 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 06:22 PM on what radio station?? RMF FM?Yes, the song has been just played. They said that the album is to be released in Nov whereas the English one in October Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
ghazal Posted July 2, 2012 at 06:36 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 06:36 PM It is like dance with my father, I really like it cuz it reminds me my dad...!!! He passed away 6 years ago...!!!(( it's been an hour that I'm crying..(( Quote
Jerrico Posted July 2, 2012 at 06:51 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 06:51 PM in the French section, the members are really severe, they say all kinds of posts really disrespectful to Celine. some even say that Celine does not sing well .. I quote the words of one member:'' For me, this is Celine Dion's low-end. When you have a talent like his, the ruin of this kind of song, I find it almost sad. The text is not good,'' In addition, the pronunciation of Celine leaves to be desired. I love Celine but on this song, she did not really wake. I hope the other songs are much better than this! I find these comments really ugly, what do you think? Quote
PaulQ Posted July 2, 2012 at 06:54 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 06:54 PM Personally, I expected more from this single. The song per se is mediocre at best. It's been 5 years and they should have worked more on it. As far as her vocals go, she doesn't always need to use high notes (even though I like them), but some transitions are necessary....first some soft parts, then some stronger ones and the final part of the song should have some sort of climax... Again, the single is ok, but nothing more than that (in my humble opinion). I've noticed she doesn't use her high notes as much in French albums....not that they're not present, just not used so much. I would've liked a single similar to 'Tous les secrets' - one with a great melody and arrangement. Hopefully, we'll get powerful stuff on the album. Je suis d'accord avec toi. haha. Quote http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/ptjmwa/2778236-3933894.jpg
Shaun Posted July 2, 2012 at 07:08 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 07:08 PM Well that was all rather......ordinary. I'm waiting for the "must be positive" brigade to jump on me but the whole point of any lead single is to maximise exposure for a forthcoming album. Extensive radio and TV play are things a lead single must attract. This song will not do that. Celine sounds pleasant enough but that's all I can really say about this song. It just seems to plod along and go nowhere. For me, and this is just my opinion postivity brigade, it's not strong enough to be a lead single after an absence of 5 years without new material. I briefly got interested in the song again around the 2:00min mark when the monotonous key picked up but as soon as that happened the song ended. Hoping for better things from the album. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
beautyroses Posted July 2, 2012 at 07:10 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 07:10 PM I llllllllllllllllllllllllllllove this song so much, wow celine is back Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
wjd Posted July 2, 2012 at 07:13 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 07:13 PM You won't find a more objective fan of Celine than me - I'll quite happily dismiss the crap she's put out. But this isn't crap - this is a really great song IMO. Two things do concern me though - a) it isn't lead single material its too short and doesn't have a bridge! Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
Der_Griffon Posted July 2, 2012 at 07:15 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 07:15 PM Well that was all rather......ordinary. I'm waiting for the "must be positive" brigade to jump on me but the whole point of any lead single is to maximise exposure for a forthcoming album. Extensive radio and TV play are things a lead single must attract. This song will not do that. Celine sounds pleasant enough but that's all I can really say about this song. It just seems to plod along and go nowhere. For me, and this is just my opinion postivity brigade, it's not strong enough to be a lead single after an absence of 5 years without new material. I briefly got interested in the song again around the 2:00min mark when the monotonous key picked up but as soon as that happened the song ended. Hoping for better things from the album.Amen! Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
unicorn Posted July 2, 2012 at 07:19 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 07:19 PM I like the somg very much.Its simple, beautiful instrumental, aaaaaaah, the spanish guitar I love, that the song growns slowly (at 1:45), I love also, that the melody oscillates up/down, the key is changing at 0:05 , 0:26, 0:55, I love the chorus at the end, I love, that she restraines her voice at 2:35, and I love the the singalong part with the guitar and the chorus at the end.So, summing up: 1.Beautiful, simple intro2.The melody oscillates in many parts, up/down (0:05, 0:26, 0:55)3.Love the key changings(1:45, the best part)4.It has a catchy paty with chorus5.She sings along with the guitar,(Like in Just a little bit with saxo) and the chorus6.In the end, when we are waiting for big high notes, she restraines her voice(good move)7.What else we can say?Ok, the melody is not that complicate(like in Femme comme ch, Le temps qui compte, Je cherche Lombre, En attendant ses pas, etc), but the changing of the arrengement in some parts of the song are quite enough.Is a song for her father, she doesnt need to scream, and the high notes dont fit the song.8.Beautiful and simple song, with beautiful text and voice.And if the listeners on youtube give good/very good, rarely bad reviews, why, we the fans are harshs with her?We were waiting for a new song, we get it.And for a start after 5 years, is a good step.9.A Clip?Why dont?I simple video with her, rare footages from the past with her father, just like Je ne vous oublies pas and beetween Je sais pas, is a good ideea.So, dont be negative. Quote Visit My Website
unicorn Posted July 2, 2012 at 07:22 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 07:22 PM You won't find a more objective fan of Celine than me - I'll quite happily dismiss the crap she's put out. But this isn't crap - this is a really great song IMO. Two things do concern me though - a) it isn't lead single material its too short and doesn't have a bridge! Tot lor des hommes doesnt have bridge to, Quote Visit My Website
Miha Posted July 2, 2012 at 08:49 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 08:49 PM Here we go again What a promotion: the long awaited new album...bla bla kiss my #ss!The most average debut in Celine's career...fact. I can't believe I waited for sooo looong to hear...blah And her voice(correction her voice is ok but pronunciation is just no wonder people from french section are complaining. It's like she has someting in her mouth during singing. I simlpy don't like it. and it's getting worse over the years) the only positive fact is we can be sure her voice wasn't autotuned. It's just lyrics that I see reasonable because it's of Celine's father. But unfortunately I smell lots of lyrics talking of her man(the husband), babies, her little ones, loving my one and only, I know I still love you,...blah blah get over. Sorry for such negative post but sincerely that's how I feel, I'm really sad on behalf the situation. Celine and whoever her team is They seem to be in deep s*** for some years. They are in the middle of some crossroad not knowing whether turn left or turn right or goin' back.They are not black nor white. I personaly think that it is now more than any time before evident that Celine's artistry dependes on other songwriters producers,...etc. Why for god sake doesn't she start to make some own music (not the whole albums but little by little song one two, some lyrics)We heard some of her work not that long ago and in my opinion it was brilliant and FRESH! And to remind you Celine/Rene working with producer/writer under 40 isn't illegal these days! And remember this Celine well Sony the cash maker will flop big time this fall. Because to rely only on the Thanksgiving period that's not a heck of promotion for me, is it?!? I'm sure the amount of singles, videos and single choices itself will be miserable again, not to talk about taking(I'm sorry)Missed chances. The only savig Joker for Celine's attraction of public might be Ne-Yo's supposed duet and Celine's song made by songwriter who worked with Adele. But the brains of Sony will know how how to ruin this for sure.... I'm realy sad for Celine's situation and the artistic path she is taking. The facts average people around the world and media know's of once huge canadian songbird with angelic voice are: - The My Heart Will Go On singer (amost every article starts with this) - Celine 44 and her Husband(Rene) 70 they don't forget to mention this too - Las Vegas residence (I call it Golden Cage or Jaill whatever you prefer) - baby here baby there baby overthere...all the way...a decade of babies OOps did I soud IRONIC.... my sincere apologies. and sorry for offtopic but I needed to release off what was gettin me since from 2007-1012 Thank you for your mercy With wishes for a better days! Quote
celine-rc Posted July 2, 2012 at 08:55 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 08:55 PM (edited) It's growing on me more and more. I love it even more now then I did when I first heard it !!!! UNE CHANSON DE GRAND CORPS MALADE !!!!!! Edited July 2, 2012 at 09:00 PM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
bertrand Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:17 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:17 PM I listen to the whole song about 10 times on Youtube. I LOVE the song. Very catchyThe comments on Youtube.com are very positive. As far as the French section and the inevitable complaints...what do you expect. Anger and complaints in part of their DNAI lives 5 years in France and BELIEVE ME I KNOW what I talking about....you guys don't have any idea..... Quote
boyblackuk Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:24 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:24 PM OOOH its number 40 on itunes Canada, 46 in Belgium, 17 in France, 135 in Greece, 82 in Italy, 32 in Netherlands, 165 in Switzerland so far so good I think, lets hope its a smash. I personally love it Quote
sayyed Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:25 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:25 PM already #17 in french iTunes and #41 in Canada. Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Celine Fan 77 Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:27 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:27 PM How great results without more promo than a short interview on a newspaper!! It could be even bigger if she did some videos here and there Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celine-rc Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:29 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:29 PM It just came out today, I'm sure that in a couple of weeks, it's only going to be more popular. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Kyle_Jared Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:32 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:32 PM It's a nice song but this single is out FOUR MONTHS ahead of the album. There is no way in hell that this is going to be only single prior to the album release b/c the album will be forgotten about by the time it's out. Quote
Javito Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:41 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:41 PM - baby here baby there baby overthere...all the way...a decade of babies I can see that as the title of her next best of for 2015 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
boyblackuk Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:41 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:41 PM Number 2 on Amazon France Quote
Shaun Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:42 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:42 PM It's a nice song but this single is out FOUR MONTHS ahead of the album. There is no way in hell that this is going to be only single prior to the album release b/c the album will be forgotten about by the time it's out. I agree. This has got to be a teaser to announce "Celine is back" and then 1-2 months prior to release date we'll get another single designed to really promote the album. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Alex_Incognito Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:45 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:45 PM this would make for a nice B-side. Single...not so much. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Shaun Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:48 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:48 PM this would make for a nice B-side. Single...not so much. Be prepared to feel the wrath of the positivity brigade!!!! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Céline's Blues Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:49 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:49 PM Well that was all rather......ordinary. I'm waiting for the "must be positive" brigade to jump on me but the whole point of any lead single is to maximise exposure for a forthcoming album. Extensive radio and TV play are things a lead single must attract. This song will not do that. Celine sounds pleasant enough but that's all I can really say about this song. It just seems to plod along and go nowhere. For me, and this is just my opinion postivity brigade, it's not strong enough to be a lead single after an absence of 5 years without new material. I briefly got interested in the song again around the 2:00min mark when the monotonous key picked up but as soon as that happened the song ended. Hoping for better things from the album.You should be ashamed. Spread love not hate mate! :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
bertrand Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:51 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:51 PM WOW ????MIHA ...seriously seek mental health...its just a song..seriously What is going on in Slovenia? Is there something is the water? SERIOUSLY.....WOW ?? just unbelievable reaction...SERIOUSLY Quote
Haheather Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:58 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 09:58 PM I absolutely LOVE the song!!!! It's just the kind of music I like. Relaxed, emotional... I don't know all about the pronunciation but it honestly can't be that big of a deal. She doesn't pronounce everything in English songs right but nobody flips? Also, I absolutely love love love the cover!!! Can't wait for the album! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
Xpresso Posted July 2, 2012 at 10:01 PM Posted July 2, 2012 at 10:01 PM (edited) Yeah Miha. We need more positive attitude such as yours. I don't mind you sharing your opinion about the song, but predicting the whole promo with the upcoming albums, no thank you. Think positive. Edited July 2, 2012 at 10:02 PM by Xpresso Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.