ImACelineDionFan Posted June 6, 2014 at 06:05 PM Posted June 6, 2014 at 06:05 PM If they DO change the show, they really don't have a lot of time to rehearse. Shania has a show tomorrow, then only 3 days until Celine takes over on the 10th... 1 Quote
Shaun Posted June 8, 2014 at 02:38 PM Posted June 8, 2014 at 02:38 PM I hope they still aren't using the TC world tour / return to Vegas video for the start of the show. 7 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
nuts2you Posted June 8, 2014 at 11:58 PM Posted June 8, 2014 at 11:58 PM that NEED TO change . BADLY its like 6 yrs OLD now, Need to have something from her Paris trip or something like that, that would be like ICING ON THE CAKE Quote
smw Posted June 9, 2014 at 06:39 PM Posted June 9, 2014 at 06:39 PM I think we should all mentally prepare ourselves for zero changes. That way, if there ARE changes then we will be pleasantly surprised. I try to remind myself that she show just as it stands is still brand new to the vast majority of Celine fans and certainly to the general public. So, while it's become a bit dated to us fans, that's just not the case to most people. However, for Celine's sanity and for our own, I hope the show has been freshened up! 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 9, 2014 at 08:15 PM Posted June 9, 2014 at 08:15 PM I think we should all mentally prepare ourselves for zero changes. That way, if there ARE changes then we will be pleasantly surprised. I try to remind myself that she show just as it stands is still brand new to the vast majority of Celine fans and certainly to the general public. So, while it's become a bit dated to us fans, that's just not the case to most people. However, for Celine's sanity and for our own, I hope the show has been freshened up! Well we'll find out here very, very shortly but I feel the exact same way... Fingers crossed! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted June 9, 2014 at 08:16 PM Posted June 9, 2014 at 08:16 PM Ok all you little forum spies, we need all the details! Pretty please 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jamieb12321 Posted June 10, 2014 at 02:27 AM Posted June 10, 2014 at 02:27 AM Ok all you little forum spies, we need all the details! Pretty please The tshirt changed has incredible on it instead of loved me back to life..... All the other songs listed are the same... I'm aa 503 Tuesday and aa 303 Wednesday.... I'll let u guys know if anything changes 😃 3 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted June 10, 2014 at 06:26 AM Posted June 10, 2014 at 06:26 AM So pumped for spme bootlegs and possible changes to the show!! !!!!!!!! 😝😝😝😝 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 10, 2014 at 03:26 PM Posted June 10, 2014 at 03:26 PM (edited) Adding "Incredible" to the set list is probably what they consider a big change for them so I will not get my hopes up for anything else for now! It would be nice if she proved me wrong though! Edited June 10, 2014 at 03:27 PM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CSCfan Posted June 10, 2014 at 05:34 PM Posted June 10, 2014 at 05:34 PM There may be at least one change..... Stay tuned !! 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
smw Posted June 10, 2014 at 05:39 PM Posted June 10, 2014 at 05:39 PM There may be at least one change..... Stay tuned !! :w00t: Quote
smw Posted June 10, 2014 at 08:53 PM Posted June 10, 2014 at 08:53 PM I think more than anything I want a new intro and opening number to the show. Everything can stay the same. There can still be the video (just a new one!) and there can still be the curtain drop, revealing the orchestra -- but there needs to be a new song opening the show! So if I had to narrow my focus down to one singular change that would be it. 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted June 10, 2014 at 09:21 PM Posted June 10, 2014 at 09:21 PM Hmmm that's interesting, but can you at least tell us if it concerns a song or something else? Incredible will still be included in the show because of the video, that's for sure. Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
tristan.josef Posted June 11, 2014 at 04:45 AM Posted June 11, 2014 at 04:45 AM Hey all just got out of the show - wanted to report no major changes to the set list. Yes incredible still in of course. I started a new topic about these first two shows of summer so go check that out! 1 Quote
CSCfan Posted June 11, 2014 at 04:47 AM Posted June 11, 2014 at 04:47 AM Yeah no changes BUT.....she's doing the mic standard thing during RDMH again.... And Incredible was A-MAZING. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
powerofamor17 Posted June 11, 2014 at 04:56 AM Posted June 11, 2014 at 04:56 AM Yeah no changes BUT.....she's doing the mic standard thing during RDMH again.... And Incredible was A-MAZING.Wow, thanks for the update… but its still sad to have no changes. Any audio?? Quote
tristan.josef Posted June 11, 2014 at 07:55 AM Posted June 11, 2014 at 07:55 AM Yeah I have good audio of the whole show will post it in the topic about those shows, and will get audio for tomorrow nights show too. Only bad thing is I won't be able to upload til I get home this weekend back to my computer. Sorry! But it'll be worth the wait 1 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted June 11, 2014 at 08:28 AM Posted June 11, 2014 at 08:28 AM Yeah I have good audio of the whole show will post it in the topic about those shows, and will get audio for tomorrow nights show too. Only bad thing is I won't be able to upload til I get home this weekend back to my computer. Sorry! But it'll be worth the wait INCREDIBLE! !!!!! Your the best !! Really, its been a while since we had great quality bootlegs from vegas. Have s fantastic time tomorrow and hope you make it back home safely. 1 Quote
carlocruz Posted June 29, 2014 at 07:53 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 07:53 PM My friend and I went the 27th and she didn't sing ne me quitte pas. Not sure if anyone posted that yet but I was so surprised! I'm not sure what the title of the new french song was though! Sorry :-/ i just know it was written by jean jaqcues goldman. Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:01 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:01 PM My friend and I went the 27th and she didn't sing ne me quitte pas. Not sure if anyone posted that yet but I was so surprised! I'm not sure what the title of the new french song was though! Sorry :-/ i just know it was written by jean jaqcues goldman. Someone posted it another thread. But it's called "S'il Suffisait D'aimer" Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
carlocruz Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:05 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:05 PM Someone posted it another thread. But it's called "S'il Suffisait D'aimer" Thank you!!! that was my first posting on here. Haha! Quote
Angel2006 Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:39 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:39 PM I think it's good that Celine took Ne me quitte pas out of the show. Given what Rene just went through, I think it's the right thing to do. It was hard for Celine emotionally to sing that song before with Rene's age difference and knowing that he is not getting any younger. Celine didn't even want to sing that song to begin with. It was Rene who wanted her to sing it. Celine said from the start that, that song was very hard for her to sing and that Rene wanted her to sing it on tour back in 1999 and she didn't want to sing it back then because it was to emotionally hard for her at the time. I can't imagine how hard it has been recently for her to keep singing that song because Rene is older now then in 1999 and he has just recently been through cancer for a second time. That must have been so hard on her. I know Celine puts up a tough front, but she has been through so much lately. For her to not stop doing the show all throughout what her and Rene have been going through these past 6 or 7 months is amazing in itself. I have so much respect for the strength Celine has shown through all of this. She is one tough cookie! 4 Quote
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:49 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:49 PM On the 18th she was extremely emotional throughout the show. She kept turning around to wipe her eyes. During my M&G that night, my mother told Celine that we wish the best for Rene. Celine was really touched by that, something lit up in her eyes when my mom said it. But yeah, something is definitely up with Rene's health and it is probably for the best that they took NMQP out of the show for Celine's sake. (Although, I've seen the show 4 times before this trip, and when she sang it on the 17th and 18th it was absolutely breathtaking. Sort of sad to see it go now. A year ago, I could've cared less about it being cut) 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:50 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:50 PM I think it's good that Celine took Ne me quitte pas out of the show. Given what Rene just went through, I think it's the right thing to do. It was hard for Celine emotionally to sing that song before with Rene's age difference and knowing that he is not getting any younger. Celine didn't even want to sing that song to begin with. It was Rene who wanted her to sing it. Celine said from the start that, that song was very hard for her to sing and that Rene wanted her to sing it on tour back in 1999 and she didn't want to sing it back then because it was to emotionally hard for her at the time. I can't imagine how hard it has been recently for her to keep singing that song because Rene is older now then in 1999 and he has just recently been through cancer for a second time. That must have been so hard on her. I know Celine puts up a tough front, but she has been through so much lately. For her to not stop doing the show all throughout what her and Rene have been going through these past 6 or 7 months is amazing in itself. I have so much respect for the strength Celine has shown through all of this. She is one tough cookie! She really is a tough cookie! From the last meet and greet photo, she seems to be doing great! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
QueenCeline87 Posted June 30, 2014 at 06:17 AM Posted June 30, 2014 at 06:17 AM On the 18th she was extremely emotional throughout the show. She kept turning around to wipe her eyes. During my M&G that night, my mother told Celine that we wish the best for Rene. Celine was really touched by that, something lit up in her eyes when my mom said it. But yeah, something is definitely up with Rene's health and it is probably for the best that they took NMQP out of the show for Celine's sake. (Although, I've seen the show 4 times before this trip, and when she sang it on the 17th and 18th it was absolutely breathtaking. Sort of sad to see it go now. A year ago, I could've cared less about it being cut) She is such an amazingly strong person!! The last few months most have been such a challenge in every way for them , and yet she went on stage everytime , smiled and gave it her all!! I totally understand why they took the song out. 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
CSCfan Posted June 30, 2014 at 08:09 AM Posted June 30, 2014 at 08:09 AM René's health was the reason new changes were pushed back (they were already supposed to change up the show back in Feb)... SSDA is only the first of a few more!! Just wait and see.... #excited 2 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
nuts2you Posted June 30, 2014 at 08:18 PM Posted June 30, 2014 at 08:18 PM Pls tell, just hope they start changing things a little in time for my aug trip, And Yes she does deserve"s those stand OOO's. Quote
binsk Posted July 1, 2014 at 12:52 AM Posted July 1, 2014 at 12:52 AM René's health was the reason new changes were pushed back (they were already supposed to change up the show back in Feb)... SSDA is only the first of a few more!! Just wait and see.... #excited Thanks for the heads up! Do you know when they will happen and if they will be songs from LMBTL or other stuff or covers? Last question, is there a reason you can't tell us specifics? Quote -RK
Timster Posted July 1, 2014 at 10:24 AM Posted July 1, 2014 at 10:24 AM (edited) I think it's great that's she's singing SSD and not PQTME as usual - it's like the US LTAL tour! Edited July 1, 2014 at 10:25 AM by Timster 3 Quote
ryba Posted July 1, 2014 at 01:45 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 01:45 PM They should include immprtality with THW bee gees in Film and replace overjoyed 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.