Jump to content

New English Album - "Water and a Flame" (Pre-Release Thread Part 1)


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Its about wanting MHWGO as the first single of the new English album :giggle: Edited by Davey84


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted (edited)
^^ lollll Maybe should we just transfer all the titanic/MHWGO talk into the Titanic Anniversary [2012] topic? Edited by zuv
Posted

Some people on this forum are so rude.

 

 

Leave Celine alone and quit complaining about everything. We don't have all the details about the new English album yet. Even if we did, some of the comments on here are so unnecessary.

♥Once a Celine fan, always a Celine fan!♥
Posted (edited)
Its about wanting MHWGO as the first single of the new English album :giggle:

:laugh: :laugh:

They'd need to rename it: "My Heart's Still Going On"

Edited by J-Man
http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png

Posted
Some people on this forum are so rude.

Leave Celine alone and quit complaining about everything. We don't have all the details about the new English album yet. Even if we did, some of the comments on here are so unnecessary.

 

Agreed. :thumbsup2:

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted
I always liked the soundtrack version more than the LTAL album version. I don't know, it's like more dramatic, more feeling in it. :yes:

 

I totally agree, I like the soundtrack version better. More vocals, less production. I'm sure she'll be involved but I doubt she'd re-record the song for the new cd. I also doubt radio will start playing the song again. Radio djs have beat the heck outta that song saying it's cheesy, etc.

~J O E Y~
Posted (edited)

There's not a hope in hell Radio will play the song again...maybe some AC stations, but the most promo the song will get is in Cinemas. It'll be interesting to see how well it will do (The Movie that is)

 

Regardless, even if it does do well, it won't last long...couple weeks at the most. Celine's camp probabily want to capitalize on any little bit of exposure they can given the fact Radio will not embrace a new single from her unless it's beyond stellar that the public eats it up digitially.and it sells a s*** ton on itunes.. Hence, I can see why they're releasing her Album in April with Titanic out the same month.

Edited by Kyle_Jared
Posted

The middle of next year...that's June isn't it? I thought she was releasing it in April?

 

I swear to God if this album is pushed back again ! :evil:

Posted
Toward the middle of next year, which could be any time from April onwards
EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted
The middle of next year...that's June isn't it? I thought she was releasing it in April?

 

I swear to God if this album is pushed back again ! :evil:

 

some people just cant help it :doh: ...

Posted

Thank you. I'm glad that someone agrees. It's the truth though.

 

 

Some of the comments in this thread are so hateful and unnecessary.

 

 

There are a few of you that make it out like Celine is lazy and doesn't care about her fans. She has given so much of herself to all of us for the past 30 years and a lot of you don't seem very appreciative of her effort and hard work. So what if her new English album has cover songs on it. It isn't a big deal and nobody is forcing you to buy it.

 

Then some of you have criticized her for being a good mother and putting her children first. That's what mothers should do. Celine brought those three boys into this world, so it's her responsibility to give them love & attention and that's exactly what she does. Rene-Charles, Nelson, and Eddy bring a lot of joy and happiness to Celine. I am so glad for her that she is happy and fulfilled. She has given so much love and happiness to tons of people all over the world, so she certainly deserves happiness and anything good that comes her way.

 

I have also seen comments made here where a couple of you have said that you'd go up to her and tell her that nobody wants her new English album. Why in the world would any of you want to hurt Celine's feelings? Like I said above, she has given so much of herself to the world. Celine is just a person. Yes she is very famous, but she is a person first. I cannot understand why anybody would ever want to hurt her in anyway. She is such an amazing and beautiful human being.

 

 

Many of you claim to be a huge fan of Celine, but then go around saying negative comments about her on a public forum. Anybody who does that to someone who they claim to admire is NOT a true fan. I love Celine for who she is and what she has accomplished. It's a shame that there are those of you who want a lot more from her. Just be happy and grateful for the things she has done which is a lot.

♥Once a Celine fan, always a Celine fan!♥
Posted
Thank you. I'm glad that someone agrees. It's the truth though.

 

 

Some of the comments in this thread are so hateful and unnecessary.

 

 

There are a few of you that make it out like Celine is lazy and doesn't care about her fans. She has given so much of herself to all of us for the past 30 years and a lot of you don't seem very appreciative of her effort and hard work. So what if her new English album has cover songs on it. It isn't a big deal and nobody is forcing you to buy it.

 

Then some of you have criticized her for being a good mother and putting her children first. That's what mothers should do. Celine brought those three boys into this world, so it's her responsibility to give them love & attention and that's exactly what she does. Rene-Charles, Nelson, and Eddy bring a lot of joy and happiness to Celine. I am so glad for her that she is happy and fulfilled. She has given so much love and happiness to tons of people all over the world, so she certainly deserves happiness and anything good that comes her way.

 

I have also seen comments made here where a couple of you have said that you'd go up to her and tell her that nobody wants her new English album. Why in the world would any of you want to hurt Celine's feelings? Like I said above, she has given so much of herself to the world. Celine is just a person. Yes she is very famous, but she is a person first. I cannot understand why anybody would ever want to hurt her in anyway. She is such an amazing and beautiful human being.

 

 

Many of you claim to be a huge fan of Celine, but then go around saying negative comments about her on a public forum. Anybody who does that to someone who they claim to admire is NOT a true fan. I love Celine for who she is and what she has accomplished. It's a shame that there are those of you who want a lot more from her. Just be happy and grateful for the things she has done which is a lot.

 

 

+1 :yes: Like I said before, be thankful for what you get instead of complaining for what you don't get. :thumbsup2:

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
could have said it better myself.
Posted
can you please stop sharing your opinions about someone's comments about sth in this thread? it's about NEW ENGLISH ALBUM and everytime I come hear I think there is some news and there is none!
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
can you please stop sharing your opinions about someone's comments about sth in this thread? it's about NEW ENGLISH ALBUM and everytime I come hear I think there is some news and there is none!

 

No, I can't stop sharing my opinion about people's comments on here. I love Celine and I am not going to stand for people criticizing her.

♥Once a Celine fan, always a Celine fan!♥
Posted
No, I can't stop sharing my opinion about people's comments on here. I love Celine and I am not going to stand for people criticizing her.

 

All these nerves are uncalled-for. Chill out. :doh:

 

We all LOVE Celine, but some of the fans are obviously losing their patience (I understand that all too well).

Posted
Many of you claim to be a huge fan of Celine, but then go around saying negative comments about her on a public forum. Anybody who does that to someone who they claim to admire is NOT a true fan. I love Celine for who she is and what she has accomplished. It's a shame that there are those of you who want a lot more from her. Just be happy and grateful for the things she has done which is a lot.

 

 

Being a fan does not mean you cannot talk about things you don't like???Come on, it is not all happy and fantastic, of course we can be disappointed in choices. I completely understand what you say, about her being happy etcetera. But apart from being a nice and fantastic person, most of us, including me, became a fan of her because of her music! What we hear lately is about her and her family and yes of course she should be a happy mother and give her children everything they deserve, and she will, but it is also about that we want to hear more from her than only that.. of course we would love to hear about a new album and which songs will be chosen, and what challenge for her that is, and when we are talking about covers and don't liking that, that is our right to say here! This is a forum and everyone can share their opinion.

And again, I am not someone who appreciates every choice being made or were made in the past by either sony, her management or herself.

I think it is very fair that we want to hear fresh new stuff ( music, a new album, taking chances- letterly!)

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Thank you. I'm glad that someone agrees. It's the truth though.

Some of the comments in this thread are so hateful and unnecessary.

There are a few of you that make it out like Celine is lazy and doesn't care about her fans. She has given so much of herself to all of us for the past 30 years and a lot of you don't seem very appreciative of her effort and hard work. So what if her new English album has cover songs on it. It isn't a big deal and nobody is forcing you to buy it.

 

Then some of you have criticized her for being a good mother and putting her children first. That's what mothers should do. Celine brought those three boys into this world, so it's her responsibility to give them love & attention and that's exactly what she does. Rene-Charles, Nelson, and Eddy bring a lot of joy and happiness to Celine. I am so glad for her that she is happy and fulfilled. She has given so much love and happiness to tons of people all over the world, so she certainly deserves happiness and anything good that comes her way.

 

I have also seen comments made here where a couple of you have said that you'd go up to her and tell her that nobody wants her new English album. Why in the world would any of you want to hurt Celine's feelings? Like I said above, she has given so much of herself to the world. Celine is just a person. Yes she is very famous, but she is a person first. I cannot understand why anybody would ever want to hurt her in anyway. She is such an amazing and beautiful human being.

Many of you claim to be a huge fan of Celine, but then go around saying negative comments about her on a public forum. Anybody who does that to someone who they claim to admire is NOT a true fan. I love Celine for who she is and what she has accomplished. It's a shame that there are those of you who want a lot more from her. Just be happy and grateful for the things she has done which is a lot.

 

 

I totally agree! Of course, everyone wants to hear news about the new album. I look forward to it as well, but I certainly know how to be patient.

 

There is a season for everything. A season for her family, a season for Las Vegas, a season for the new albums and a season for her fans. She is only one human being, and she can't make everyone happy 24/7. We can't be insensitive, but realize that we must be patient. Everything will come in its own time.

 

There is a certain amount of maturity involved when one is patient and understanding. We can all state whatever we feel, but how we say it is another matter. Remember that nobody but Celine walks in her shoes. We don't know what she's involved with, or what she faces, on a daily basis.

 

I love everything about Celine! I am a fan regarding her business career, whether it involves creating an album, greeting and making fans happy, as well as hearing all there is to know about her family life. She put her own personal life to the side for many years so that she could focus on her career. She deserves to enjoy them and enjoy talking about them as much as she wants.

 

There's always a right way to state your feelings. One way can be hurtful and critical, and the other way can be fair and understanding. It hurts to know that you've given 100%, and then be criticized for it. So, I would never want Celine to feel like anyone is ungrateful for all that she has given the last 30 years.

 

We'll get the new albums when the timing is right. Time goes by so fast. It will be here before we know it! :)

Posted
How would you all feel if people that claimed to admire you were saying crap about you on a public forum? I can guarantee you that you wouldn't like it. What do you expect from her? Can't you just be grateful that we even know who this amazing, beautiful, special person is?
♥Once a Celine fan, always a Celine fan!♥
Posted

I'm looking forward for French album...I hope English album will have more new stuff too...not a collection of live version of already performed songs. Just really missed the French Celine... :wub: ..with NEW songs..again NEW songs..no covers please. tired of covers.

As with Open arms...I Love Celine's version...and cannot stand Mariah's usual whining. :angry2:

 

Also she should do some new normal duet...say with Sting.

Posted
I wouldn't stress about the time frame given in ''You''. That article is based on the one in ''Hello'', so the writer probbly just said towards the middle of the year instead of specifically saying April. :P


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
How would you all feel if people that claimed to admire you were saying crap about you on a public forum? I can guarantee you that you wouldn't like it. What do you expect from her? Can't you just be grateful that we even know who this amazing, beautiful, special person is?

 

Yes Celine is a great person, and she is lovely and I loved the documentary. But what I am trying to say is, I just wished she would take chances in music. yes I don't know what the album will be, but it is like this new Vegas show, filled with covers, where is Celine in this? Of course I am very happy she has a beautiful life, gifted with wonderful children and that she often gives us a view how her familylife is, but is it so weird that some of us, including me, expect her to do something about her career? As a singer Celine only sings the songs the majority wants to hear, like always the same all by myself, which is a great song, but why not focus on the rest of the beautiful songs you sang on the other albums?

And I am not spreading crap about Celine, no I still admire her, as a person and above all as a singer.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Am I the only one that finds it funny how the newbies always go above and beyond to defend Celine and how they call old members (including some that have been here since the beginning) rude and so on? I think one of the things that should be mentioned in the rules is that this is a forum and people are entitled to have an opinion, even if it is negative, and all newbies should read that. People should also realize that nobody is perfect, including Celine, so how can they expect everything that they read here to be positive? It just does not seem natural to me.


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted

I don't mind if her new album is Jazz\ Swing style since it comes with quality

 

I'm listening the song Hanky Panky and I think is amazing and I think it would fit perfect in Celine voice.

 

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
I don't mind if her new album is Jazz\ Swing style since it comes with quality

 

+1

 

And I think that's what we are getting

Posted (edited)

I couldn't be happier if Celine is planning to present her fans with a jazz album. In fact, I secretly hoped for it. :D

 

As some of you mentioned before; jazz album = quality music.

 

If I remember well, she wanted to record jazz album for a long time.

 

P.S. Is that true that Celine is currently in the recording studio in Florida recording new songs for the English album. I think there was some kind of Twitter message from SonyMusicFrance, or something like this, which made such a claim.

 

Besides, new material must be recorded any time soon, given her winter break in Utah in December, January and March almost completly filled with Vegas concerts.

Edited by Jeff Abbott
Posted
I don't know where this rumor comes from, but if all what they plan to do is releasing Open Arms as her first single in 5 years, Céline will be a mockery in the industry and at every radio airplay in the world :rolleyes:

 

Faith Hill's new song is a cover and it's debut pretty high. Granted it's a song from One Republic that is pretty new unlike Open Arms though. :hmm:

Posted

Thinking about it guys, this album has a chance, Titanic is coming in April of next year, face it it's going to be played on repeat once again. :doh:

Also Beauty and the Beast is being re-released in 3D come January so I have a feeling new single January new album April. Maybe this album has a chance but only if it's got new songs, a few covers, and most importantly Celine's voice, now would not be the time to re-release a Taking Chances album with her rocking out. We need a Falling In to You or Let's Talk About Love album that people will see she still has a voice.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...