dj4celine Posted January 12, 2012 at 08:35 PM Posted January 12, 2012 at 08:35 PM Je Ne Suis Pas Celle is pure perfection!! Enough said.And yes Dhruv, I'm sorry, the only good French uptempo tracks to me are Des Mots Qui Sonnet, A Cause and Piaf Chantrai Du Rock (and perhaps Je Danse Dans Ma Tête and Je Lui Dirai). And Si J'Étais Quelqu'Un and Tous Les Secrets De Ton Coeur if those counts as uptempo. /fred Oohkay, Fred! I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one then Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted January 12, 2012 at 08:44 PM Posted January 12, 2012 at 08:44 PM Je ne suis pas celle is REALLLLLY under-rated. It's a wonderful track, full of emotion. This album takes me back to a great time in my life. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
ferjaacu Posted January 13, 2012 at 01:12 AM Posted January 13, 2012 at 01:12 AM Another song that I think is great is Comment T'aimer Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
celine-rc Posted January 13, 2012 at 02:20 AM Posted January 13, 2012 at 02:20 AM Comment t'aimer ? Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Alex_Incognito Posted January 13, 2012 at 02:35 AM Posted January 13, 2012 at 02:35 AM (edited) Comment t'aimer is a song released as a B-side of the single released in 1987 "Je ne veux pas". Strangely this was the Incognito era but they felt Incognito's songs weren't European friendly. The song is available on SEVERAL EU compilations of her early work. I don't know why he brought that specific title up, but it is a fantastic song. I have no idea it wasn't placed on "The Best of / Vivre."http://991.com/newGallery/Celine-Dion-Je-Ne-Veux-Pas-93561.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7guaayyXak4 Edited January 13, 2012 at 02:48 AM by Alex_Incognito Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
ferjaacu Posted January 13, 2012 at 02:42 AM Posted January 13, 2012 at 02:42 AM Just because I luuurrrrrve it soooooo much and I think songs like this are specially made for Celine and that this new album maybe will bring this style of songs... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
celinedionfan1 Posted January 13, 2012 at 07:53 AM Posted January 13, 2012 at 07:53 AM One of my favourite french songs is Le temps qui compte! It's wonderful in every way. AND I hope she records Entre deux mondes, which I don't think she will, but here's to hoping Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
zuv Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:28 PM Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:28 PM (edited) Thanks Alex! I had forgotten about the album "Les Indispensables" available on itunes. Just bought 4 songs: "C'est Pour Toi", "Avec toi", "Mon Reve de Toujours" and "Comment t'aimer" Great songs, its been so long since we got new material from Celine so its nice to have those while waiting Edit: do you have that feeling that "Comment T'aimer" seems not to be complete? I feel like its missing a part at the end, as if it ends to early... No? Edited January 13, 2012 at 08:33 PM by zuv Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:31 PM Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:31 PM You bet! My favorite era of Celine's is 1981-1988. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
puttybuddy Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:32 PM Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:32 PM I was luck enough to find a new & sealed "Les Indispensables" cd on e-bay last month. Hard one to find! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:35 PM Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:35 PM I hope she adds some modern sounds to this upcoming French record, like Et S'il N'en Restait Qu'une (Je Serais Celle L'a). I also expect some power ballads, which we'll probably get. I hate to admit it but I'm a sentimental guy ; well, I think it's probably clear since I'm a Celine Dion fan. Anyway, I'm 100% sure that all of us are gonna enjoy and love this upcoming album. Guys I know I'm really optimistic but that's probably because I've just watched the tribute to Celine from the 2008 l'Adisq gala. Now, that was something. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
zuv Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:53 PM Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:53 PM ^lol I JUST watched her refusing the Adisq award in 1991, i had seen it before, but its always fun to watch again. Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:54 PM Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:54 PM There are plenty of other compilations available with the early tracks that have even more songs than Les indispensables de Celine. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:55 PM Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:55 PM What a coincidence! haha Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
duri Posted January 14, 2012 at 10:48 AM Posted January 14, 2012 at 10:48 AM René for canoe.fr: French album is planning for fall 2012, it will surprise people, René look forward to presented it to public. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 14, 2012 at 11:58 AM Posted January 14, 2012 at 11:58 AM Would somebody please translate the interview into English? You'll find the whole interview in French here Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
jeje03100 Posted January 14, 2012 at 01:15 PM Posted January 14, 2012 at 01:15 PM RENE ANGELIL"I want to secure Celine and children"Michelle Coudé-Lord14-01-2012 | 4:00 Rene Angelil confirms that it is "in sprint final negotiations for the extension of the contract in Las Vegas Celine." She was first signed for 3 years at a rate of 70 shows per year and hundreds of millions. After the first 61 shows, 256,200 spectators, less than a year since his return to Caesars Palace, Celine Dion is again confirmed the Queen of Las Vegas, a city that had missed a lot. "I was not planning necessarily so successful. I'm always careful. Celine and I never take anything for granted. But the 61 shows were sold out, 4200 seats filled every night, and I can say it's the best show in Celine with 31 musicians. A show that allows Celine to reconnect with his audience perfectly waiting for him, because they come from all over the world to hear. I am surprised at the extent of success. A show that returns to the roots of music. " As for the contract extension, Rene Angelil said this "I always projects Celine in five years, ten years. It's my job, my challenge. Here I want to completely secure her and the children, and families. Las Vegas offers the perfect balance between family life and show business. The twins have nine months and grow to perfection, Rene-Charles, eleven, we are happy. My role is to ensure that life is beautiful, life of mother and wife and an artist. " He speaks with such admiration. "It's a wonderful woman, touching," he says, excited. NOT FOR CELINE GALASCeline is the singer in the world with the highest performance at the Oscars, with five shows, will not be part of this year as the Grammys on 12 February. "She was asked to present an award at the Grammys, but the shows in Vegas is impossible. We focus on two upcoming albums, the first in English for next April and the second in French expected in the fall, it totally entrusted to Luc Plamondon's great. It will surprise people. I look forward to presenting it to the public " NO OLYMPICS NO MOREFinally, while Celine was asked to participate in the opening and closing of the Olympics this summer in London, René Angélil ensures that it will not, as was the case for Beijing and Vancouver. "Celine has lived one of the greatest moments of his career at the Atlanta Games in 1996. where she had excelled. Impossible to better delivery in Atlanta. In this business, it's better to stay with the memory of a great performance instead of trying to match. If the invitation comes, I will say no. It would be incomparable. You do not compete when you know you can not afford better. I prefer to leave the public on this memorable moment. Academics will also learn that, "says the impresario star who is as passionate in its infancy, and it shows in each of his answers. Quote
Bell Posted January 14, 2012 at 04:24 PM Posted January 14, 2012 at 04:24 PM (edited) This may be a little off topic but...English album next April? Does he mean 2013? Edited January 14, 2012 at 04:25 PM by Bell Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Alex_Incognito Posted January 14, 2012 at 04:31 PM Posted January 14, 2012 at 04:31 PM No. THIS April. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Bell Posted January 14, 2012 at 04:46 PM Posted January 14, 2012 at 04:46 PM Thanks, Alex! Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
unicorn Posted January 15, 2012 at 05:50 PM Posted January 15, 2012 at 05:50 PM Comment t'aimer is a song released as a B-side of the single released in 1987 "Je ne veux pas". Strangely this was the Incognito era but they felt Incognito's songs weren't European friendly. The song is available on SEVERAL EU compilations of her early work. I don't know why he brought that specific title up, but it is a fantastic song. I have no idea it wasn't placed on "The Best of / Vivre."http://991.com/newGallery/Celine-Dion-Je-Ne-Veux-Pas-93561.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7guaayyXak4 Comment t'aimer is my alltime favourite french song. Quote Visit My Website
Bell Posted February 5, 2012 at 04:57 PM Posted February 5, 2012 at 04:57 PM Any news about this album? Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Angel2006 Posted February 6, 2012 at 05:27 AM Posted February 6, 2012 at 05:27 AM (edited) I can't believe Rene turned down the Grammy Awards. "Hello, Celine has a new album coming out". What is he thinking. To not sing at the olympics because of not doing as good as your last performance is dumb. That would be like Celine only singing My Heart Will Go On once and never singing it again. I know Celine can't be at the Grammy's now anyways, cuz of the flu and pushing back album plans, but i really hope Rene changes his mind on the Olympics comment. Edited February 6, 2012 at 05:28 AM by Angel2006 Quote
Xpresso Posted February 12, 2012 at 02:51 PM Posted February 12, 2012 at 02:51 PM You need to read the news and comments again! Céline WAS NOT invited to the Olympics. It was just a general comment made by René. And no, no news on the album! And not even on the English one either which is supposed to come out in 2 months!! Quote
Bell Posted February 14, 2012 at 06:28 PM Posted February 14, 2012 at 06:28 PM I'm starting to get tired of this lack of news on both albums... Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
cmcdaori Posted February 15, 2012 at 10:24 PM Posted February 15, 2012 at 10:24 PM I'm starting to get tired of this lack of news on both albums... I agree. The same here . Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Bell Posted February 24, 2012 at 05:12 PM Posted February 24, 2012 at 05:12 PM This is off topic but what happened to the new English album topic? I can't seem to find it in the forum. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Claudette Posted February 24, 2012 at 05:36 PM Posted February 24, 2012 at 05:36 PM (edited) I think it was deleted/closed/hid because the post were getting out of hand and there is no news anyways. Edited February 24, 2012 at 05:37 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Bell Posted February 24, 2012 at 05:49 PM Posted February 24, 2012 at 05:49 PM Thank you for letting me know! It's better this way 'cause the whole thing was really starting to get out of control. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
celine-rc Posted February 24, 2012 at 09:10 PM Posted February 24, 2012 at 09:10 PM That's good. Thank you for doing that. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.