anewdayhascome Posted December 29, 2011 at 09:07 PM Posted December 29, 2011 at 09:07 PM nice, the French album which is said to be released in fall has its songs... but the English one, scheduled for April, not yet... Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
duri Posted December 29, 2011 at 09:45 PM Posted December 29, 2011 at 09:45 PM Hope that this time songs will be finally recorded. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
frana Posted December 29, 2011 at 09:48 PM Posted December 29, 2011 at 09:48 PM Please moderator, you can edit the year in topic title... Yes I agree with you honey Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
JasonFromTheMoon Posted December 30, 2011 at 03:05 AM Posted December 30, 2011 at 03:05 AM At least we don't have to worry about the French record, it'll be GREAT 4 sure! Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
Bell Posted January 1, 2012 at 01:40 PM Posted January 1, 2012 at 01:40 PM I'm very excited about this album! I actually have really big expectations about it since Plamondon is involved. He's always brilliant. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
lost84 Posted January 1, 2012 at 02:50 PM Posted January 1, 2012 at 02:50 PM all of celine's french album are really beautiful so I'm not so worried Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 10, 2012 at 11:06 PM Posted January 10, 2012 at 11:06 PM i wonder if this is going to be released in the u.s as well. Yes oct 2012 is the release for the french cd and the englisg april 2012. cant wait to get both. and hoping for a dvd of the Las vegas show as well Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
puttybuddy Posted January 10, 2012 at 11:12 PM Posted January 10, 2012 at 11:12 PM Love her French releases, can't wait!! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
celine_rox Posted January 10, 2012 at 11:34 PM Posted January 10, 2012 at 11:34 PM I think I'm more excited for her french album than her english one. Quote
celine-rc Posted January 10, 2012 at 11:43 PM Posted January 10, 2012 at 11:43 PM ^I know! Me too! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 11, 2012 at 01:54 AM Posted January 11, 2012 at 01:54 AM yes me too. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Bell Posted January 11, 2012 at 06:15 AM Posted January 11, 2012 at 06:15 AM Same here. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
duri Posted January 11, 2012 at 07:13 AM Posted January 11, 2012 at 07:13 AM I´m also more excited about her french album, I love her french songs more, and now more people are excited about french album because what we know, it´s going to be album full of new songs, while english one we still don´t know how many covers, how many new songs. Hope also english album will be good one. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
fred Posted January 11, 2012 at 11:05 AM Posted January 11, 2012 at 11:05 AM I'm looking forward more for the English one though. Even though her French albums usually contain tons of gold and tracks with far higher quality than her English ones I still find her French albums less easy to listen to. Don't know why. Of course it's the language, but there's a more "chilly" feeling to her French work (plus anything that's not a ballad tends to be too cheesy, dorky and embarrasing). /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
dj4celine Posted January 11, 2012 at 02:00 PM Posted January 11, 2012 at 02:00 PM Fred, songs like "Destin", "Regarde-moi", "Dans Un Autre Monde", "Le Temps Qui Compte", "Femme Comme Chacune", "Je Ne Veux Pas" etc are in no way "cheesy, dorky and embarrasing" IMO Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted January 11, 2012 at 02:44 PM Posted January 11, 2012 at 02:44 PM (edited) I hope her new French album includes songs as beautiful and sublime as Je Ne Suis Pas Celle. I know some of the fans find that song boring, but whenever I hear that piano chord at the beginning of the song and Celine's voice that follows I feel like that this is the ultimate Celine experience. Edited January 11, 2012 at 02:45 PM by Jeff Abbott Quote
lost84 Posted January 11, 2012 at 04:34 PM Posted January 11, 2012 at 04:34 PM I hope her new French album includes songs as beautiful and sublime as Je Ne Suis Pas Celle. I know some of the fans find that song boring, but whenever I hear that piano chord at the beginning of the song and Celine's voice that follows I feel like that this is the ultimate Celine experience. I like it too Quote
puttybuddy Posted January 11, 2012 at 04:46 PM Posted January 11, 2012 at 04:46 PM Fred, songs like "Destin", "Regarde-moi", "Dans Un Autre Monde", "Le Temps Qui Compte", "Femme Comme Chacune", "Je Ne Veux Pas" etc are in no way "cheesy, dorky and embarrasing" IMO OMG! Those were some of her best! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
celine-rc Posted January 11, 2012 at 04:50 PM Posted January 11, 2012 at 04:50 PM I know! I love those songs too! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 11, 2012 at 04:55 PM Posted January 11, 2012 at 04:55 PM I hope her new French album includes songs as beautiful and sublime as Je Ne Suis Pas Celle. I know some of the fans find that song boring, but whenever I hear that piano chord at the beginning of the song and Celine's voice that follows I feel like that this is the ultimate Celine experience. I agree, I always said that is one of her greatest French recordings. In fact, I'm listening to it right now! I think, if she ever sang it live, she would be sitting in a chair wearing the typical French beret, like the one she wore while singing Ziggy back in a French TV show in 1992, and wearing this dress and with this hairdo: Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
dj4celine Posted January 11, 2012 at 08:00 PM Posted January 11, 2012 at 08:00 PM Gosh, how I love the ambience of the photo-shoot, packaging, the lyrics and the whole bloody album that is "D'elles"! Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted January 11, 2012 at 08:02 PM Posted January 11, 2012 at 08:02 PM As do I, Dhruv. It's the best. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Jeff Abbott Posted January 11, 2012 at 08:57 PM Posted January 11, 2012 at 08:57 PM Gosh, how I love the ambience of the photo-shoot, packaging, the lyrics and the whole bloody album that is "D'elles"! D'elles equals pure class and artistry. I remember the day when I bought that album and first started listening to "S'il n'en restait qu'une" I was like . I couldn't say a single bad word about this album. Seriously Quote
ferjaacu Posted January 11, 2012 at 09:05 PM Posted January 11, 2012 at 09:05 PM Yep... Definitely D'Elles is one of her bests Even tho I don't understand french... And S'ill Suffisait d'Aimer is another one that I love Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Jeff Abbott Posted January 11, 2012 at 09:41 PM Posted January 11, 2012 at 09:41 PM Yep... Definitely D'Elles is one of her bests Even tho I don't understand french... And S'ill Suffisait d'Aimer is another one that I love I loved it all the more when I discovered the meaning of the lyrics. Quote
fred Posted January 11, 2012 at 09:49 PM Posted January 11, 2012 at 09:49 PM I hope her new French album includes songs as beautiful and sublime as Je Ne Suis Pas Celle. I know some of the fans find that song boring, but whenever I hear that piano chord at the beginning of the song and Celine's voice that follows I feel like that this is the ultimate Celine experience.Je Ne Suis Pas Celle is pure perfection!! Enough said. And yes Dhruv, I'm sorry, the only good French uptempo tracks to me are Des Mots Qui Sonnet, A Cause and Piaf Chantrai Du Rock (and perhaps Je Danse Dans Ma Tête and Je Lui Dirai). And Si J'Étais Quelqu'Un and Tous Les Secrets De Ton Coeur if those counts as uptempo. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Jeff Abbott Posted January 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM Posted January 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM (edited) Je Ne Suis Pas Celle is pure perfection!! Enough said.And yes Dhruv, I'm sorry, the only good French uptempo tracks to me are Des Mots Qui Sonnet, A Cause and Piaf Chantrai Du Rock (and perhaps Je Danse Dans Ma Tête and Je Lui Dirai). And Si J'Étais Quelqu'Un and Tous Les Secrets De Ton Coeur if those counts as uptempo. /fredWhat about Dans un autre monde and Retiens-moi? I think these are pretty nice, too. Edited January 11, 2012 at 10:26 PM by Jeff Abbott Quote
Bell Posted January 12, 2012 at 08:47 AM Posted January 12, 2012 at 08:47 AM I hope her new French album includes songs as beautiful and sublime as Je Ne Suis Pas Celle. I know some of the fans find that song boring, but whenever I hear that piano chord at the beginning of the song and Celine's voice that follows I feel like that this is the ultimate Celine experience.It's definitely a great song. I'd like to hear more like this, too. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Matej Posted January 12, 2012 at 08:57 AM Posted January 12, 2012 at 08:57 AM I hope her new French album includes songs as beautiful and sublime as Je Ne Suis Pas Celle. I know some of the fans find that song boring, but whenever I hear that piano chord at the beginning of the song and Celine's voice that follows I feel like that this is the ultimate Celine experience. It's one of the best French recordings, I like it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.