Jump to content

Celine on Larry King - Feb 15, 2010


Recommended Posts

Posted

"Yes, it's a hard son to sing live, night after night"... Céline, please! Are you kidding us with this?! You DO NOT sing it live on stage!

And here, on television, without any music, you do it PERFECTLY WELL !?!

 

It makes me adore her, but at the same time, it's getting me angry! :glare:

 

She did talk about her job, about singing... A little bit about RC and the family stuff, but not too much.

Great interview! But I would have liked Lary to go deeper in his questions sometimes.

Posted (edited)

lurved it ! :D

 

it's funny how she sings best acapella

Edited by celine_rox
Posted
Some people's comments make me wonder why bother to cap a show at all. :glare:
Posted
Look how much more we get to hear from her when Oprah doesn't let her talk about RC the whole time! :whistling:

 

I loved both interviews. It's great to see her crazy, lovable side as well as her serious side. She's a proud mama, that's for sure!

 

 

Oh she SURE is! I think it's adorable on both sides as well...she gets so intense!

Posted
Some people's comments make me wonder why bother to cap a show at all. :glare:

Oh no PLEASE cap it! She looked sooo gorgeous! I would LOVE to to have pictures to use for a signature, avatar and wallpaper set. Especially the ones of her smiling and laughing! :in_love: :in_love:

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted

This was the most amazing interview EVER!!!!!

 

I Got The Music In Me was lfgkjfdlgjsfdl;kjhgsldl;jj;lsjgfd amazing!!!! The high notes were 3408 times better than the ones from the Pretoria show we have! She held that A5 for an extra 2 seconds I bet!!!

 

And the MHWGO clip from the movie......LIVE!! Re-recorded! Idk, but it's different! Lurrrrve it!

 

And the impromptu performance was beautiful!! It was hilarious how she randomly did it! lol

Posted
Some people's comments make me wonder why bother to cap a show at all. :glare:

Oh no PLEASE cap it! She looked sooo gorgeous! I would LOVE to to have pictures to use for a signature, avatar and wallpaper set. Especially the ones of her smiling and laughing! :in_love: :in_love:

 

And I want to rip that audio of the Acapella MHWGO for my ringtone! :w00t:

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted
Some people's comments make me wonder why bother to cap a show at all. :glare:

Oh no PLEASE cap it! She looked sooo gorgeous! I would LOVE to to have pictures to use for a signature, avatar and wallpaper set. Especially the ones of her smiling and laughing! :in_love: :in_love:

 

 

When she said "Just wanted to check twice" ?

She was sooooooooo cute and adorable at that moment! :in_love:

Posted
SHE. LOOKS. SO. GOOD.

Oh my freaking god. Her English is just.. Wow. She barely even says "usband" it's almost "husband" now :P

i love when she tries to speak well, not like on oprah :shrug:

 

Look how much more we get to hear from her when Oprah doesn't let her talk about RC the whole time! :whistling:
yea i love larry's interviews the best! he isnt afraid of asking the meaty questions :wub:

 

 

Yeah and I studied in psychology that it's sometimes hard to create an emotional bond with the adopted child because of the rejection he lived from the biological parents and it's getting harder through the years...

huh, are u kididng me, its exactly the oposite. u feel more sympathy for the child , poor kid :cry:

shame on you :nono:

 

OMFG!!!!!! The MHWGO Acapella was AMAZING! I'm dying! It was perfect!

 

And I love when she says that in ten years she will still be a passionate singer!

her voice is SO POWERFUL. shes barely opening her mouth and this big sound is coming out, i swear i was looking to see if it was lip synch . wtf!!! she got some pipes!! :w00t:

 

If she's not in studio these days she has to run recording right now! Her voice is AMAZINGLY Perfect!

yes yes, her tone is so good right now, run to the studio Celine! :w00t:

Posted
wait is she at the LA studios?????

Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion!

" The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..."

i love Celine so much!!

 

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg

Posted
Some people's comments make me wonder why bother to cap a show at all. :glare:

 

It's worth it for the rest of us.... :innocent: As much as I may have a beef with certain things (and I think we're all entitled to opinions) but I LOVE anything with Céline on it... :in_love:

Posted
And the impromptu performance was beautiful!! It was hilarious how she randomly did it! lol

And her face RIGHT as Larry asks her!! He's like "Okay well show us" she's just like " :huh: " then warms up and does amaaaaazing.

I was kind of worried at first, when she was doing the softer part, but of course she still was amazing.

 

Edwin PLEASE CAP!!! You know you wanna :msn-wink:

Posted
wait is she at the LA studios?????

Larry king is taped in L.A. as far as i know.

 

the only thing i would have liked that she not tell the story again about how the demo is the recording. but at least it got her to sing acapella which was amazing!

Posted (edited)

DAMN it, i recorded the interview, and my stupid machine cut before the end of it. :evil: :evil:

 

It cut after he asked are you tired of singing MHWGO.... :evil:

 

Eff me!!!

 

Anybody can tell me what happened after that???

 

 

OOO and when Larry asked her can you sing a little bit of MHWGO and he said what part is difficult.

I kept thinking: OH is she going to dare to pull the high note Acapella on Larry King.... :o Is she? Is she? IS SHE???? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SHE DID! :clap:

HOW AAAAAAAAMAZING WAS THATTTTTTTTTT?????

 

OH MY!! I HAD THE BIGGEST CHEESE ON MY FACE!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN ME!!!! PERFECT NOTE!!!!

 

:clap: :clap: :clap:

 

Before that part i thought the interview was boring, it was like a Oprah resumé :confused:

Edited by pyb
Posted
Some people's comments make me wonder why bother to cap a show at all. :glare:

Oh no PLEASE cap it! She looked sooo gorgeous! I would LOVE to to have pictures to use for a signature, avatar and wallpaper set. Especially the ones of her smiling and laughing! :in_love: :in_love:

 

And I want to rip that audio of the Acapella MHWGO for my ringtone! :w00t:

I would love to have caps to use for a gorgeous wallpaper :yes:

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
I wasnt talking about me personally. I dont even get this channel :lol:
Posted
Checking twice what?

 

 

About the new Vegas run. She looked at René to see if saying "three years" was right.

Posted (edited)
she still has the same nail polish from oprah like 12 days ago :wub: I notice things like that! Can I please have Scott Barnes come do my makeup everyday...just like that? so beautiful :) Edited by ladylindsey
Posted
I wasnt talking about me personally. I dont even get this channel :lol:

You don't get CNN?

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted
I wasnt talking about me personally. I dont even get this channel :lol:

Haha I Know :-D

Posted
I wasnt talking about me personally. I dont even get this channel :lol:

aww...well if someone can put it up for download I can take caps to use for signatures and such as could other people. If I had time I could cap the episode, I could still cap some of it if needed. As long as I have it to download. :flowers:

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
Yeah and I studied in psychology that it's sometimes hard to create an emotional bond with the adopted child because of the rejection he lived from the biological parents and it's getting harder through the years...

huh, are u kididng me, its exactly the oposite. u feel more sympathy for the child , poor kid :cry:

shame on you :nono:

It's a touchy subject. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I don't think "shame on you" is needed here.

 

You should attack the post, not the poster. It's the second time this week.

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
i'm thinking she didnt plug the dvd because they wanna create a hype around the movie first. just like Michael jackson's 'this is it' :yes:
Posted
Checking twice what?

 

 

About the new Vegas run. She looked at René to see if saying "three years" was right.

"I was just checking!" :wub: :wub: Her looks are SO. ADORABLE. Almost blushing, but not quite :P

Posted

It was taped in NYC! She was in NYC when it was taped! We saw her leaving the hotel the night it was recoreded!

 

And I think it will re-run later tonight no?

Posted
Yeah and I studied in psychology that it's sometimes hard to create an emotional bond with the adopted child because of the rejection he lived from the biological parents and it's getting harder through the years...

huh, are u kididng me, its exactly the oposite. u feel more sympathy for the child , poor kid :cry:

shame on you :nono:

It's a touchy subject. I don't think "shame on you" is needed here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You should attack the post, not the poster. It's the second time this week.

Yea the "shame on you" seems a bit far. :( I was adopted, and what DoumDi said, couldn't be more true, imo.

Posted
Checking twice what?

 

 

About the new Vegas run. She looked at René to see if saying "three years" was right.

"I was just checking!" :wub: :wub: Her looks are SO. ADORABLE. Almost blushing, but not quite :P

omg i know right, she looked soooo beautiful. her eye make up, the way she flirted with her eyes.

tell me who has prettier eyes than Celine.

NO ONE!!

that's who :clap:

Posted
when she looks at Rene out in the distance, you can tell, she is just radiating! Love how she says "We are partners." They have been for so so long! :wub:
Posted
Yeah and I studied in psychology that it's sometimes hard to create an emotional bond with the adopted child because of the rejection he lived from the biological parents and it's getting harder through the years...

huh, are u kididng me, its exactly the oposite. u feel more sympathy for the child , poor kid :cry:

shame on you :nono:

It's a touchy subject. I don't think "shame on you" is needed here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You should attack the post, not the poster. It's the second time this week.

Yea the "shame on you" seems a bit far. :( I was adopted, and what DoumDi said, couldn't be more true, imo.

i wasn't saying anything bad about adopted kids, just the opposite. i said that the kids should get sympathy and they should :yes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...