Javito Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:17 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:17 AM (edited) She looks amazing! Some of the things she said were funny though, 'my book is open', 'sarcastic isn't it', bless her!!! It was great to see her but there was nothing new in this interview that we didnt know before. Larry's 'Must be fun trying' also showed how uninformed he was of her attempts to get pregnant. Sure, injecting yourself with hormones is brilliant! Oh dear. Celine seemed very different here than on oprah. Much more serious and somewhat tense but I guess it's just a different person interviewing though! It has another registry. Its a very different show. pOprah is all like youpidoo, it has an audience in the set that goes crazy with every move/word Céline does, but Larry has no public in the set. It's different and another style of program, thats why it can seem more "serious" But I loved this interview (except for Larry's blunder!! ) Ah, and no p'tit kiss this time After that blunder, Larry didn't deserve it this time Edited February 16, 2010 at 11:20 AM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
stevo Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:30 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:30 AM Larry's a bit of a tit- it did sound as if ''we've had sex 4 times''- as in - we've tried 4 times...IVF wasn't mentioned- poor Celine. Iam also concerned that she really didn't seem sure how long she was going to be performing in Vegas for ''...is it 3 years?'' She looked beautiful- so excited for the movie on Thursday. Quote
angelil78 Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:42 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:42 AM I loved the interview. Only read the transcript though. I think it would be fantastic if they would adobt or have a surrogate mother. I love that they haven't closed the book I don't know if the transcript has been posted but here it is The Larry King Transcript Quote
Claudette Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:44 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:44 AM (edited) So I skipped class to watch it on CNN. She looks so much better in good quality. That comment from Larry about ''fun trying'' was really insensitive. Like stevo said: because the ivf wasn't mention, it is now going to come across as ''Oh we had sex four times, but unfortunately it didn't work''. She should have said something about all the crap she has to go through, but I think he threw her with that comment. Edit: I almost forgot, that ''muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusic note was frigging amazing! I'm so glad they included that in the movie! Edited February 16, 2010 at 12:40 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
mirage Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:54 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:54 AM He's gonne be there opening night vegas Quote
vroni Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:58 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:58 AM my favourite part was the one where they were talking about the helicopter "Oh no people made that one up, I was driving myself to, well I was driving people crazy *crazy laugh*, no I had someone drive me there..." that was hilarious! Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
J-Man Posted February 16, 2010 at 12:00 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 12:00 PM Silly gaff from Larry, but no offense meant and I'm sure not taken. He's getting on a bit and obviously just made a mistake. Celine looked beautiful and it was nice to see her looking at the movie footage. Did a great job singing MHWGO and was funny miming the penny whistle etc. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 16, 2010 at 02:09 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 02:09 PM They showed a video of her performing My heart will go on 100% live during one of her concerts. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounded very different than the Vegas version. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celinefanonline Posted February 16, 2010 at 02:15 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 02:15 PM i like the interview it's really niceand Celine sang MHWGO oh my that's something Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
anewdayhascome Posted February 16, 2010 at 02:57 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 02:57 PM Sorry to ask but has anyone recorded it in good quality? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
peo Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:00 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:00 PM I can't believe I'm on the movie!!! Yay!! Larry King was AWESOME tonight!!!!! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Nmj Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:03 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:03 PM MHWGO sounded awesome Quote
Costa Santos Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:13 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:13 PM MHWGO sounded awesomeIt really did. As Larry said, Celine IS THE BEST. Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
anewdayhascome Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:32 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:32 PM MHWGO was flawless and later when she did the soft and killing part and the flute... that was great too! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:10 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:10 PM (edited) I enjoyed this interview, she looks amazing, and does look like shes put a bit of weight on her face And yeah Larry, well done with you're research, tut tut! I did feel a bit sorry for Celine though, even though in a way it was cute, how she kept checking dates with Rene... it shows she has so much going on right now bless her, and maybe shes feels a bit overwhelmed by it all at the minute.... I know shes more than capable of it all... but thats just the impression I got watching the interview..... Loved the helicopter sound effects though... lol Darren. Edited February 16, 2010 at 04:13 PM by Ire23 Quote
Leenu Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:25 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:25 PM Thanks for the links! All in all, a good interview, interesting and different in many ways. I thought she looked very serene, secure and strong amidst all that's going on in her life. Nice to see her thoughtful side, too, though. Hope she has many reasons to be happy and giddy again during this year. Like in Oprah Bless her! Quote - En somme, trois choses demeurent: la foi, l'espérance et l'amour, mais la plus grande d'entre elles, c'est l'amour. -
Julian Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:27 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:27 PM Loved the helicopter sound effects though... lol Darren.Mee too Quote
Edwin Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:30 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:30 PM Sorry to ask but has anyone recorded it in good quality?Nope. Sorry. Does anyone know if this will re-air. It seems that LKL airs twice after the original broadcast that same night/following morning. But what about after that?? Quote
LVCeline Posted February 16, 2010 at 05:25 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 05:25 PM Larry has a tendency to interrupt his guests, but quite honestly, Celine would talk for 45 minutes on just one question if she didn't get interrupted (see her Oprah appearances as an example). The girl will talk forever about things if you don't keep her on track, so I'm glad Larry does that. I loved the clips of her movie and that HUGE note in I Got the Music in Me was great! I'm so glad they showed that! Her English is sure choppy these days. It seems worse than ever. I wonder why she gets worse at English over the years, rather than better. She still was so classy and beautiful, I absolutely loved this interview! Quote
CelineLover4Life Posted February 16, 2010 at 05:58 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 05:58 PM I loved this interview! I thought she was BEAUTIFUL, very sincere, and quite funny with the helicopter sounds! Hahahahaha! Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 16, 2010 at 06:15 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 06:15 PM Larry has a tendency to interrupt his guests, but quite honestly, Celine would talk for 45 minutes on just one question if she didn't get interrupted (see her Oprah appearances as an example). The girl will talk forever about things if you don't keep her on track, so I'm glad Larry does that. I loved the clips of her movie and that HUGE note in I Got the Music in Me was great! I'm so glad they showed that! Her English is sure choppy these days. It seems worse than ever. I wonder why she gets worse at English over the years, rather than better. She still was so classy and beautiful, I absolutely loved this interview! I kind of find her "lack" (I'm using the term loosely here) of English skills to be endearing and part of her charm. It makes her seem real as opposed to someone who's worried about being "perfect". (As if there is such a thing.) I found it kind of cute when she used the word 'hurted," I believe it was. Quote
CD4ever Posted February 16, 2010 at 06:17 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 06:17 PM MHWGO was amazing Did anyone else notice that Celine said that she will do shows in Vegas in RC's spring-, summer, and CHRISTMAS/DECEMBER break. So that means that we'll get Vegas shows in December too I have Larry King on my DVR and I'll try to upload a good quality version on YT soon Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 16, 2010 at 06:20 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 06:20 PM MHWGO was amazing Did anyone else notice that Celine said that she will do shows in Vegas in RC's spring-, summer, and CHRISTMAS/DECEMBER break. So that means that we'll get Vegas shows in December too I have Larry King on my DVR and I'll try to upload a good quality version on YT soon If she performs "Don't Save It All For Christmas Day," "Another Year Has Gone By," "Christmas Eve," or "These Are The Special Times" I will die! Quote
fyoung98 Posted February 16, 2010 at 06:42 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 06:42 PM my favourite part was the one where they were talking about the helicopter "Oh no people made that one up, I was driving myself to, well I was driving people crazy *crazy laugh*, no I had someone drive me there..." that was hilarious! I liked the sound effects! Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
fyoung98 Posted February 16, 2010 at 06:49 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 06:49 PM Larry has a tendency to interrupt his guests, but quite honestly, Celine would talk for 45 minutes on just one question if she didn't get interrupted (see her Oprah appearances as an example). The girl will talk forever about things if you don't keep her on track, so I'm glad Larry does that. I loved the clips of her movie and that HUGE note in I Got the Music in Me was great! I'm so glad they showed that! Her English is sure choppy these days. It seems worse than ever. I wonder why she gets worse at English over the years, rather than better. She still was so classy and beautiful, I absolutely loved this interview! I kind of find her "lack" (I'm using the term loosely here) of English skills to be endearing and part of her charm. It makes her seem real as opposed to someone who's worried about being "perfect". (As if there is such a thing.) I found it kind of cute when she used the word 'hurted," I believe it was. Someone also mentioned the same thing about her accent somewhere. Her accent is more "pronounced/thicker/richer" in these later years. I enjoy it and I find that I am more attentive when she's speaking just so I can hear it. Before, I wondered what happened to the accent.I'm glad it's back. I noticed the word "hurted" as well and her misuse of the word "sarcastic" for "ironic". Very interesting. Though Larry interrupted her a couple of times, I thought Celine sound more focused. It's obvious she wanted to talk more about her mother. It was overall a really nice interview. I enjoyed it very much. Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
CD4ever Posted February 16, 2010 at 07:01 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 07:01 PM I'm sorry, I can't upload a HQ vid of Larry King, the stupid thing doesn't work the way I want it to work Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
Queu Posted February 16, 2010 at 07:28 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 07:28 PM i missed it today... is it gonna be aired again in CNN europe? and btw, will anyone be so king to upload the larry king and the oprah shows to the multimedia section for download i bet we'd all apreciate! Quote
ladylindsey Posted February 16, 2010 at 07:38 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 07:38 PM (edited) dahh so cool- Scott Barnes (Celine's makeup artist for the Grammys, Larry King, Oprah, We are the World) just tweeted me back after I told him he did a great job on Celly D for LK (I'm in love with her makeup from Larry King....loveeeeee). Sooo cool! Such a nice guy He said they were very happy for Celine and CNN and LKL. Edited February 16, 2010 at 07:44 PM by ladylindsey Quote
stevo Posted February 16, 2010 at 07:48 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 07:48 PM Is there a youtube clip of the performance of MHWGO? Or do you all just mean the little ad lib she did while chatting to Larry? Quote
Nmj Posted February 16, 2010 at 07:50 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 07:50 PM ya it was the adlib Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.