Edwin Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:26 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:26 AM It was taped in NYC! She was in NYC when it was taped! We saw her leaving the hotel the night it was recoreded! And I think it will re-run later tonight no? @12AM EST/11PM CST. Which means two more hours before Celine is on again since she was on at :30 mark. Quote
whineupemily Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:26 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:26 AM Checking twice what? About the new Vegas run. She looked at René to see if saying "three years" was right."I was just checking!" :wub: Her looks are SO. ADORABLE. Almost blushing, but not quite omg i know right, she looked soooo beautiful. her eye make up, the way she flirted with her eyes.tell me who has prettier eyes than Celine.NO ONE!!that's who I mentioned that to my mum! About her eyes Her eyes are HUGE and beautiful! Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:27 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:27 AM Some posters feel the need to reply to EVERY little thing going on here! Oy! Opinions are opinions, if you don't agree, move on. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
DoumDi Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:28 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:28 AM I mean... it's hard for the child not for the parent! Because the child was rejected at is birth by the biological parents if he/she is adopted after six months old it will be hard for the child to form an emotional bond with the parents because he/she will reject them to protect himself of more rejections and in some situations it can turn very ugly! I studied it. I'm not lying! It's not always the case but it happens frequently... I know the term in french it would be something like "Emotional attachement trouble" Quote
Tyler1991 Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:28 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:28 AM I have a DVR. I don't know if I would be able to cap it or not with that. If someone would tell me if that is possible I could try. I'd just record it the second time around it airs (at midnight). Quote
zuv Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:29 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:29 AM If she's not in studio these days she has to run recording right now! Her voice is AMAZINGLY Perfect! u think the hormone injections have anything to do with it??? But yeah your right! Go to the studio RIGHT NOW!!! lolll jk Quote
~Christian~ Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:29 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:29 AM Yeah and I studied in psychology that it's sometimes hard to create an emotional bond with the adopted child because of the rejection he lived from the biological parents and it's getting harder through the years...huh, are u kididng me, its exactly the oposite. u feel more sympathy for the child , poor kid shame on you It's a touchy subject. I don't think "shame on you" is needed here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You should attack the post, not the poster. It's the second time this week.Yea the "shame on you" seems a bit far. I was adopted, and what DoumDi said, couldn't be more true, imo.i wasn't saying anything bad about adopted kids, just the opposite. i said that the kids should get sympathy and they should Yes, but what DoumDi said is right. It is the results of long surveys etc... Then, you can buy it, or not, but still, it does exist. And he wasn't saying anything wrong either. So he has no reason to be ashamed of Quote
Edwin Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:29 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:29 AM Tyler what kind do you have? I found the Motorola DVR to be a PITA and I never got it to work. It took me forever to get a Tivo working! Quote
lindsey22 Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:30 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:30 AM It was taped in NYC! She was in NYC when it was taped! We saw her leaving the hotel the night it was recoreded! And I think it will re-run later tonight no? @12AM EST/11PM CST. Which means two more hours before Celine is on again since she was on at :30 mark. lol oh yes but i cant stay up for that . your such a hard core fan Checking twice what? About the new Vegas run. She looked at René to see if saying "three years" was right."I was just checking!" :wub: Her looks are SO. ADORABLE. Almost blushing, but not quite omg i know right, she looked soooo beautiful. her eye make up, the way she flirted with her eyes.tell me who has prettier eyes than Celine.NO ONE!!that's who I mentioned that to my mum! About her eyes Her eyes are HUGE and beautiful!i know !!! but she doesnt get recognition for it, just like they dont recognize her hot legs Quote
lindsey22 Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:31 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:31 AM Yeah and I studied in psychology that it's sometimes hard to create an emotional bond with the adopted child because of the rejection he lived from the biological parents and it's getting harder through the years...huh, are u kididng me, its exactly the oposite. u feel more sympathy for the child , poor kid shame on you It's a touchy subject. I don't think "shame on you" is needed here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You should attack the post, not the poster. It's the second time this week.Yea the "shame on you" seems a bit far. I was adopted, and what DoumDi said, couldn't be more true, imo.i wasn't saying anything bad about adopted kids, just the opposite. i said that the kids should get sympathy and they should Yes, but what DoumDi said is right. It is the results of long surveys etc... Then, you can buy it, or not, but still, it does exist. And he wasn't saying anything wrong either. So he has no reason to be ashamed of i just felt sorry for the poor kid, i wasnt attacking any poster whatever i really dont care. Quote
Tyler1991 Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:32 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:32 AM Tyler what kind do you have? I found the Motorola DVR to be a PITA and I never got it to work. It took me forever to get a Tivo working! Top left says Scientific Atlanta and top right says Explorer 8300 Quote
Edwin Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:34 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:34 AM Tyler what kind do you have? I found the Motorola DVR to be a PITA and I never got it to work. It took me forever to get a Tivo working! Top left says Scientific Atlanta and top right says Explorer 8300I'm sure there is. But I wish you the best of luck researching that I may still try to do something to cap it from another location I would love to know if we know if JP was able to,so I could save a trip if someone would answer his msn Quote
~Christian~ Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:35 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:35 AM Yeah and I studied in psychology that it's sometimes hard to create an emotional bond with the adopted child because of the rejection he lived from the biological parents and it's getting harder through the years...huh, are u kididng me, its exactly the oposite. u feel more sympathy for the child , poor kid shame on you It's a touchy subject. I don't think "shame on you" is needed here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You should attack the post, not the poster. It's the second time this week.Yea the "shame on you" seems a bit far. I was adopted, and what DoumDi said, couldn't be more true, imo.i wasn't saying anything bad about adopted kids, just the opposite. i said that the kids should get sympathy and they should Yes, but what DoumDi said is right. It is the results of long surveys etc... Then, you can buy it, or not, but still, it does exist. And he wasn't saying anything wrong either. So he has no reason to be ashamed of i just felt sorry for the poor kid, i wasnt attacking any poster whatever i really dont care. Poor kid...yeah...but sometimes it might be better for them. I mean, not everyone has motherhood or fatherhood in their genes.Adoption is a good subject, we should do a thread! Quote
whineupemily Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:38 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:38 AM I mean... it's hard for the child not for the parent! Because the child was rejected at is birth by the biological parents if he/she is adopted after six months old it will be hard for the child to form an emotional bond with the parents because he/she will reject them to protect himself of more rejections and in some situations it can turn very ugly! I studied it. I'm not lying! It's not always the case but it happens frequently... I know the term in french it would be something like "Emotional attachement trouble"Try almost 3 years after birth But yea, the emotional bond is harder to form, when that connection with the child is still there with the biological mother/father, even though they might have been absent for most of the child's life. A bond that really, is extremely hard to form with an adoptive parent. The same kind of bond I mean. If Celine were to adopt a baby, obviously she would absolutely adore and love the child. But the feelings being reciprocated might take a really long time. And I don't think she would handle that too well Anyway.. Her hair looked GREAT! Except I sense extensions Quote
Tyler1991 Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:39 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:39 AM Tyler what kind do you have? I found the Motorola DVR to be a PITA and I never got it to work. It took me forever to get a Tivo working! Top left says Scientific Atlanta and top right says Explorer 8300I'm sure there is. But I wish you the best of luck researching that I may still try to do something to cap it from another location I would love to know if we know if JP was able to,so I could save a trip if someone would answer his msn Yeah. I'll look it up. Just curious, but what is the process of capping something? I have no idea...there is a slot on it that fits my flash drive but I've never used that for anything before... Quote
iloveceline22 Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:41 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:41 AM omgggg!!! I absolutely loveddddddddddd this interview!!!!!!!! One of my favorites! She was beautiful and so adorableee! When she looked to Rene, I melted! Their love is so true! My god and MHWGO...she was soo funny! ahhhhh!!! love her more and more everyday! 10 years and my love just grows and grows! I LOVE YOU CELINE!!! and if this was filmed in LA, i am soo stupid for not going!!! :doh: I could have maybe seen her when she was leaving the studio! Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
whineupemily Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:45 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:45 AM and if this was filmed in LA, i am soo stupid for not going!!! :doh: I could have maybe seen her when she was leaving the studio!Aw! Well there's always next time Whenever that may be Quote
Edwin Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:46 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:46 AM I have no idea...there is a slot on it that fits my flash drive but I've never used that for anything before...That's normally to expand storage of your DVR and sometimes its used so you can install updates by downloading it first to flash drive and then connecting it to the dvr. Basically you need to find a way to transfer the video from your DVD and then convert it into a file that can be easily read like mp4, mpeg, avi, etc. Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:50 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:50 AM and if this was filmed in LA, i am soo stupid for not going!!! :doh: I could have maybe seen her when she was leaving the studio!It was NYC I posted the pics of her leaving the hotel wearing that outfit on the show, I assume she was leaving the hotel to go tape the show or they may have been take after she taped it. Celine and Rene leaving the Ritz Carlton Hotel Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
manu23 Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:50 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:50 AM (edited) I think I like this one more than Oprah, she talked more about "business" and she loked A-M-A-Z-I-N-G She better records the album now, her voice seems to be on top.She was beautiful and confident! Love her more each time Edited February 16, 2010 at 03:51 AM by manu23 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:57 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:57 AM Can anyone with an ear tell what key the high note for MHWGO was in? Quote
smw Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:59 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:59 AM LOTS of thoughts on this interview. She looked fantastic - very professional, but still sexy and superstar-esque. I am always a bit discouraged as to how hands-off Celine is with the choices made in her career. She doesn't know the dates; she never knows much information other than what's been told to her; and she is always checking in with Rene. There are, of course, instances where Celine is more hands-on (like the whole concept of Cirque/Celine combined). Here's the thing. I get it! I understand why Celine Dion is returning to Vegas. With all respect, Bette and Cher seemed to fail in comparison to Celine's A New Day. And Celine can now return and it will be a HUGE moneymaker! But WHY SO SOON? I feel as though all of the Taking Chances stuff just ended! And now she's trying to balance conceiving a child with all of this planning. AND she's trying to promote this movie. While she looks great, she looks tired to me. And she needs to take time to focus on her personal life. She doesn't have all the answers - as we found out on Larry King tonight. She doesn't know if she wants to adopt. She doesn't know what the next step it. And she has every right to keep all of these details private. I hope SO much that she takes the rest of this year to quietly plan the Vegas show and REST!!! Honest, true rest. No new album in the summer. No more anything. But just rest. I must say I still get chills when she breaks out into song - like when she was explaining how she gets into MHWGO - and she busted out some notes. Ahhhhh. So, so nice. Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:59 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:59 AM Celine was amazing! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
DoumDi Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:59 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:59 AM She's really the most elegant and gracious one! She's the real deal! And it's always so joyful to hear someone like Larry King say "One of the best selling artist in history, greatest singer, a good friend!" Quote
Celine684201 Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:10 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:10 AM Yeah and I studied in psychology that it's sometimes hard to create an emotional bond with the adopted child because of the rejection he lived from the biological parents and it's getting harder through the years...huh, are u kididng me, its exactly the oposite. u feel more sympathy for the child , poor kid shame on you It's a touchy subject. I don't think "shame on you" is needed here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You should attack the post, not the poster. It's the second time this week.Yea the "shame on you" seems a bit far. I was adopted, and what DoumDi said, couldn't be more true, imo.i wasn't saying anything bad about adopted kids, just the opposite. i said that the kids should get sympathy and they should Yes, but what DoumDi said is right. It is the results of long surveys etc... Then, you can buy it, or not, but still, it does exist. And he wasn't saying anything wrong either. So he has no reason to be ashamed of i just felt sorry for the poor kid, i wasnt attacking any poster whatever i really dont care. I Think DoumDi should not speak on this subject...you have no right to make a comment on what you think adopted kids feel or what they think...nobody should be attacking anybody here...what nerve...you do not know how we feel so don't presume to tell us how we feel... we do NOT NEED your sympathy....sometimes its for the better...that we go to good families...kids that are with their natural parents are no better than those who have adopted parents and especially those who have the nerve to comment as you did... and for you to judge based on your prejudices ... Quote "Lfe is too short to wake up with regrets. So believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life was easy. They just promised it would be worth it"
DoumDi Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:16 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:16 AM Hey! Easy tehre! I didn't judge anybody and I don't want to tell anybody how to feel! I just said that some facts prove that in some situations it's not easy to adopt and that I would understand her if she would not adopt! And I think I was very respectful in those comments so Yeah I can say waht I think... we were jsut having a discussion here! Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:21 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:21 AM Hi there i just finsihed watching it and celine was amazingI know that she would rather have a biological child, and she said when the doctors say thats enough she has kept that option open. But she did say that she is blessed that she has RC. Adopting is not her choice but if she cant she is thinking about it.Celine is a beautiful woman, and im with her 100%luv celine Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
drove all night Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:27 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:27 AM Some good soul put it already on YT. THANX to who-ever! Part 1 Part 2: Part 3: . Quote
Tyler1991 Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:28 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:28 AM (edited) YAY I'm going to use that high note of IGTMIM for my next high note video! Edited February 16, 2010 at 04:30 AM by Tyler1991 Quote
Nando Férri Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:30 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 04:30 AM Hi there i just finsihed watching it and celine was amazingI know that she would rather have a biological child, and she said when the doctors say thats enough she has kept that option open. But she did say that she is blessed that she has RC. Adopting is not her choice but if she cant she is thinking about it.Celine is a beautiful woman, and im with her 100%luv celineShe should adopt. It's such a beautiful thing. =) Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.