Edwin Posted February 16, 2010 at 07:51 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 07:51 PM nd btw, will anyone be so king to upload the larry king and the oprah shows to the multimedia section for download Oprah is being worked on, and as far as I know there wasn't anyone that capped it from last night. Is there a youtube clip of the performance of MHWGO? Or do you all just mean the little ad lib she did while chatting to Larry?That little adlib when Larry asked if it was a difficult song to sing. Quote
Javito Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:11 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:11 PM dahh so cool- Scott Barnes (Celine's makeup artist for the Grammys, Larry King, Oprah, We are the World) just tweeted me back after I told him he did a great job on Celly D for LK (I'm in love with her makeup from Larry King....loveeeeee). Sooo cool! Such a nice guy He said they were very happy for Celine and CNN and LKL. Did you told him something about her makeup on Grammys and Oprah? If you did, he surely changed his skills for the Larry King show Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Brody-Celine Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:17 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:17 PM I Can upload this .. Well Ill Try anyway .. ... I Got the music in me was EXCELLENT , ive never heard her sing it properly omd i nearly jumped off my seat. and MHWGO clip they showed seemed pretty live to me Quote
Claudette Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:25 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:25 PM (edited) Have you guys seen the crap going around on the internet about the fact that Celine was not at the Olympics opening, but she is doing all these shows to promote her movie, the Grammys and the Haiti thing? People seemed very pissed. I couldn't believe some of the comments. I feel kind of bad for Celine... Edited February 16, 2010 at 08:27 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
whineupemily Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:32 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:32 PM Have you guys seen the crap going around on the internet about the fact that Celine was not at the Olympics opening, but she is doing all these shows to promote her movie, the Grammys and the Haiti thing? People seemed very pissed. I couldn't believe some of the comments. I feel kind of bad for Celine...Yea I got an email alert thing, about an article "Dion absence at the Olympics explained" or something. Too scared to read it hahaha. Quote
Teodora Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:35 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:35 PM "Killing it!" She was so cute! Great singing too. I love it when she imitates intruments, she's so good at it! Lovely interview and she looked amazing! Quote
takeachance Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:38 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:38 PM That was a brilliant interview! i thought it was better than Oprah one. She just looked SO beautiful . Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Claudette Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:39 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:39 PM (edited) whineupemily: I read that one too, but there are other articles also going around. But what makes me mad is the people's comments. Some people comment on stuff they know s*** about. Stuff like the Olympic committee probably didn't pay her enough and that she is an American now and doesn't care about her country... Celine really does not need all this crap right now. I think she has enough to deal with... Edited February 16, 2010 at 08:43 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Belle Céline Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:49 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 08:49 PM I Can upload this .. Well Ill Try anyway .. ... I Got the music in me was EXCELLENT , ive never heard her sing it properly omd i nearly jumped off my seat. and MHWGO clip they showed seemed pretty live to me Please upload it! I would love to have it to download! Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
hellmeister Posted February 16, 2010 at 09:04 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 09:04 PM "Killing it!" She was so cute! Great singing too. I love it when she imitates intruments, she's so good at it! Lovely interview and she looked amazing! just wait for the movie.... "eyes on me" ... that is all Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted February 16, 2010 at 09:15 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 09:15 PM she was amazing at the singing shes so good at imitating as well. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Acacia Posted February 16, 2010 at 09:30 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 09:30 PM whineupemily: I read that one too, but there are other articles also going around. But what makes me mad is the people's comments. Some people comment on stuff they know s*** about. Stuff like the Olympic committee probably didn't pay her enough and that she is an American now and doesn't care about her country... Celine really does not need all this crap right now. I think she has enough to deal with... I know! I hate all of that. Does it not dawn on them that the committee would have asked her months ago. Back then, she didn't know if she'd be pregnant during the Opening Ceremony. All the negative comments seem to come from compete ignorance/people who don't understand how important family is to Céline. It's hard to believe people can be this stupid and judgmental at the same time. Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 16, 2010 at 09:36 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 09:36 PM I AM OUTRAGED!!!! I missed Larry King at 9pm, so i set the tivo to tape Larry King Live at 3am, and it recorded it..but it was about freakin Sean Penn..cuz I give a crap about him. When is this going to re-air? Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Nmj Posted February 16, 2010 at 09:37 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 09:37 PM Celine comes after SEAN PENN Quote
whineupemily Posted February 16, 2010 at 10:12 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 10:12 PM Yea Sean's interview is boring as hell. And he almost cries like 10 times. But it's understandable. Anyway, she's after. For the rest of the 30 minutes. Quote
Matias Posted February 16, 2010 at 10:20 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 10:20 PM Any vids available? I lost the chance to see it... Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
CelineDionFan710 Posted February 16, 2010 at 10:54 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 10:54 PM i just saw pics she looks amazing. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
lindsey22 Posted February 16, 2010 at 10:58 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 10:58 PM eevrybody keeps saying that she didnt know it was 3 years but she really did , she said it herself and then she confirmed with rene. its ok to do that i seen many celebritys consult with their producer or whatver off screen and it looks pretty cool to me. some of them even say "they dont tell me anything" other thing is some one said she was more tense and serious here. i wouldnt use those words. shes a very good friend of larrys, even more than oprah, she sees him more often and they always golf and have dinner together even their kids play togetherwhat you must understand is that Celine changes her persona depending on the audience of the host.oprah is mostly female, house wives, sub urban moms, so she is more girly girly showing more homely side, even the make up is different. and talks about homey things, kids collecting leaves, puppys etc. Larry is more business oriented folks including lots of men so there is more well spoken, articulate, to the point, showing more slick side. her her make up is glam glam glam Quote
nrcda88 Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:18 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:18 PM Can't believe i missed it...but thanks for posting the YT vids & the few caps available until a better quality video is up Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
Queu Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:19 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:19 PM eevrybody keeps saying that she didnt know it was 3 years but she really did , she said it herself and then she confirmed with rene. its ok to do that i seen many celebritys consult with their producer or whatver off screen and it looks pretty cool to me. some of them even say "they dont tell me anything" other thing is some one said she was more tense and serious here. i wouldnt use those words. shes a very good friend of larrys, even more than oprah, she sees him more often and they always golf and have dinner together even their kids play togetherwhat you must understand is that Celine changes her persona depending on the audience of the host.oprah is mostly female, house wives, sub urban moms, so she is more girly girly showing more homely side, even the make up is different. and talks about homey things, kids collecting leaves, puppys etc. Larry is more business oriented folks including lots of men so there is more well spoken, articulate, to the point, showing more slick side. her her make up is glam glam glam totally totally agree with you! Quote
Timster Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:34 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:34 PM Just watched it all on YouTube. The clips from the film are great! Quote
Edwin Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:54 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 11:54 PM I AM OUTRAGED!!!! I missed Larry King at 9pm, so i set the tivo to tape Larry King Live at 3am, and it recorded it..but it was about freakin Sean Penn..cuz I give a crap about him. When is this going to re-air?Matthew honey, that was the right show. Celine came on at the :30 minute mark I hope you kept the recording! Quote
zuv Posted February 17, 2010 at 12:21 AM Posted February 17, 2010 at 12:21 AM You know when she said 3 years but then double check with René if that was correct... The 1st thing i thought was, they prolly signed for more, but René rather say 3 so that people go see her show asap before its too late.... What do you think ? Its like the question about movie. "What will happen with it after the 2 weeks?", and she never really answered... But we all know that it will be released in DVD, but its better not to say that so a lot of people will go see it in theaters.... Quote
Tyler1991 Posted February 17, 2010 at 12:37 AM Posted February 17, 2010 at 12:37 AM You know when she said 3 years but then double check with René if that was correct... The 1st thing i thought was, they prolly signed for more, but René rather say 3 so that people go see her show asap before its too late.... What do you think ? Its like the question about movie. "What will happen with it after the 2 weeks?", and she never really answered... But we all know that it will be released in DVD, but its better not to say that so a lot of people will go see it in theaters.... No we don't. We should know by now that with Celine, until it's on the shelf the chances of it happening are slim to none. Quote
zuv Posted February 17, 2010 at 12:46 AM Posted February 17, 2010 at 12:46 AM (edited) You know when she said 3 years but then double check with René if that was correct... The 1st thing i thought was, they prolly signed for more, but René rather say 3 so that people go see her show asap before its too late.... What do you think ? Its like the question about movie. "What will happen with it after the 2 weeks?", and she never really answered... But we all know that it will be released in DVD, but its better not to say that so a lot of people will go see it in theaters.... No we don't. We should know by now that with Celine, until it's on the shelf the chances of it happening are slim to none. Have you ever seen a movie in theaters without a DVD release few weeks to months after?? This will be released for sure. Plus, at 1st, René said that this movie was supposed to be a bonus feature in the dvd. (like Anew day... secrets) Its only recently that Celine started to say that this was supposed to be memories for her family only... Edited February 17, 2010 at 12:50 AM by pyb Quote
Nando Férri Posted February 17, 2010 at 12:52 AM Posted February 17, 2010 at 12:52 AM dahh so cool- Scott Barnes (Celine's makeup artist for the Grammys, Larry King, Oprah, We are the World) just tweeted me back after I told him he did a great job on Celly D for LK (I'm in love with her makeup from Larry King....loveeeeee). Sooo cool! Such a nice guy He said they were very happy for Celine and CNN and LKL. Did you told him something about her makeup on Grammys and Oprah? If you did, he surely changed his skills for the Larry King show Completly! She looks amazing in LK! So different from Grammy and Oprah. Here she really looks like a very hot mama! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
riobeard11 Posted February 17, 2010 at 12:59 AM Posted February 17, 2010 at 12:59 AM @xavierla: Yesterday, this guy at the gyro place and I totally agred about how unreally fresh Celine Dion's skin looked on Larry King Live. Haha! Quote
Tyler1991 Posted February 17, 2010 at 01:09 AM Posted February 17, 2010 at 01:09 AM You know when she said 3 years but then double check with René if that was correct... The 1st thing i thought was, they prolly signed for more, but René rather say 3 so that people go see her show asap before its too late.... What do you think ? Its like the question about movie. "What will happen with it after the 2 weeks?", and she never really answered... But we all know that it will be released in DVD, but its better not to say that so a lot of people will go see it in theaters.... No we don't. We should know by now that with Celine, until it's on the shelf the chances of it happening are slim to none. Have you ever seen a movie in theaters without a DVD release few weeks to months after?? This will be released for sure. Plus, at 1st, René said that this movie was supposed to be a bonus feature in the dvd. (like Anew day... secrets) Its only recently that Celine started to say that this was supposed to be memories for her family only... None come to my mind, but I dont really know as I usually buy DVDs for movies I don't see in theatres. You may be right. Maybe for once everything will go as planned and we'll get this on April 26th, but the last time a DVD was released on time was 1999. Let's not forget about the 5-6 that haven't been released which should have been. And even if we do get a DVD, I'd be shocked if it was doc., Montreal, and Boston. I'm sure it will be 2/3..... hopefully all 3. For all of our sakes, I hope I'm wrong and it is all 3 and the release is on time.... but based on the past, there's a good chance I'm not. Quote
mattia Posted February 17, 2010 at 01:10 AM Posted February 17, 2010 at 01:10 AM Really like this interview and the high note of MHWGO was great as lindsey sai, her make up was glam glam glam Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.