Jump to content

Celine on Larry King - Feb 15, 2010


Recommended Posts

Posted
SUCH A TEASE STARTING WITH SEAN PENN.
Posted
Is there a possibility of watching it live, on the web? :)

 

Yes, I think you can watch it here:

 

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=1

That's CNN International.

 

 

Ah? And so? it's not aired on CNN International? So, we can't watch it live on the net? :shrug: :cry:

It's a different channel. Sean Penn is on before Celine.

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
I'm already in that webpage and there isn't still any new about celine! do you know about another web to watch it live?
Posted
Crap! They knew they'd have tons tuning in for Céline, that's why they put her 2nd! Merde!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Is there a possibility of watching it live, on the web? :)

 

Yes, I think you can watch it here:

 

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=1

That's CNN International.

 

 

Ah? And so? it's not aired on CNN International? So, we can't watch it live on the net? :shrug: :cry:

It's a different channel. Sean Penn is on before Celine.

 

cause "No one else can folllowwww!" :lol2:

Posted

At LAst

Halleluja

He asks her if she will adopt

i was waiting for someone to ask her that question!!

HAiti Celine HINT HINT, its under your nose :innocent:

Posted
It's the first time someone asks her if she would adopt! Can't wait to see her response after Sean Penn!
Posted
It's the first time someone asks her if she would adopt! Can't wait to see her response after Sean Penn!

yea i want to see Celine squirm :laugh:

i bet any money she will say something like this:

"our first priority is to have a child through invitro, we'll give it a try but who knows what the future holds."

she will be predictable and vague, never to be pinned down or straight forward :innocent:

Posted
I thought Rene already said they weren't considering adoption in an interview. It's perfectly fine to NOT want to adopt. She wants their baby. She just doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings by actually saying that so bluntly, so yes she will say something completely politically correct. That's not being squirmish or non-straightforward, that's just saying it the nicest way possible.
Posted
Sean Penn is really boring! I don't mean what he's saying but his tone and is over emotional emotions... IDK something bugs me!
Posted
Talking about Lary King, does someone know where I can find the itw she did with him in 2002?
Posted
Sean Penn is really boring! I don't mean what he's saying but his tone and is over emotional emotions... IDK something bugs me!

lol its almost as if he's crying but hey i cant blame him

Posted
Edwin, MSN! Now!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

sean penn wont stop talking. lets make a Celine connection.

his ex wife was Madonna who is a distant cousin of Celine.

yea thats it , thats it :clap:

Posted
Just tuned in, I'm glad I didn't miss any of Celine's interview!

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg

 

♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥

 

Posted (edited)

Hope Celine will have the second half of the show and not just the last 10-15 minutes!

 

Oh there it is! Sean's over!

Edited by DoumDi
Posted
Is there a possibility of watching it live, on the web? :)

 

Yes, I think you can watch it here:

 

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=1

That's CNN International.

 

 

Ah? And so? it's not aired on CNN International? So, we can't watch it live on the net? :shrug: :cry:

It's a different channel. Sean Penn is on before Celine.

 

cause "No one else can folllowwww!" :lol2:

 

:sofunny: "When I was younnnnnng"

Posted
Hope Celine will have the second half of the show and not just the last 10-15 minutes!

 

Oh there it is! Sean's over!

lolll lucky you :sofunny:

Posted

Ok guys, I have to say it: he's borring! But I mean, BORRING !

 

Haiti needs a trooper, someone who's ready to fight and go for it. And he is so depressed! It is no time to cry right now, it is time to act!

He acted, he went three weeks there, and don't get me wrong, I admire him for that and I truly think it was really good an courageous of him. But hey, com'on, stop with the drama and the overacting!

 

 

Céliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

 

(By the way, thanks for the link ^^ you made my day - or night, considering how early it is in France)

Posted

She's on!

Showing I've got the music in me!!!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Just started! She's on!

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
great movie footage being shown before their actual interview begins
Posted (edited)

What happened to her face! It looks like she had a light surgery! I doubt it but it looks funny!

 

The footage shown are A-m-a-z-i-n-g!

 

Does she know that it will be release on DVD? :P Someone should told her! Being able to plug it!

Edited by DoumDi
Posted
It's called MAKEUP!!! Céline doesn't need surgery. She's only 41!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...