Jump to content

Celine on Larry King - Feb 15, 2010


Recommended Posts

Posted

Great news! I checked the Web site-many dates say TBA. Perhaps she will be on after Oprah or better yet, the same evening! It's great that Céline is promoting the movie.

For those who wish she would be on Letterman, don't count on it-those days are over. The last time she was on his show (2002?), many people in the audience looked less than enthusiastic when she sang I'm Alive.

post-789-0-85779200-1435722092_thumb.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg

Posted
i wonder when we will know more...i hate the waiting....it feels like it takes forever...even though the days seem to go by pretty fast, i know wednesday will go sooooooo slow.
Posted
Wow! I didn't think she would promote the movie this much! YAY!
Posted
i know neither did i

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted
does LK have a twitter? maybe could find out something there :shrug:

yup my bff has him added I think, or she used to. :yes:

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted (edited)

wow, can't wait to see her again on larry king live!

thanks for the info!

 

 

here's larry king's facebook http://www.facebook.com/CNNLarryKingLive?ref=mf&v=wall

and his twitter http://twitter.com/kingsthings

Edited by miel_sourit

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2645/19/46/1353927048/n1353927048_30196013_7530441.jpg

 

 

QUELLE BELLE ANGE, C'EST CELINE....

JE T'AIME CELINE!!!

Posted
For those who wish she would be on Letterman, don't count on it-those days are over. The last time she was on his show (2002?), many people in the audience looked less than enthusiastic when she sang I'm Alive.

 

It was probably because of that crazy Vegas outfit she was wearing! :giggle:

Posted
For those who wish she would be on Letterman, don't count on it-those days are over. The last time she was on his show (2002?), many people in the audience looked less than enthusiastic when she sang I'm Alive.

 

It was probably because of that crazy Vegas outfit she was wearing! :giggle:

 

I disagree. I don't believe there is much difference between the audience of the Tonight Show and the Late Show and she has made probably 4 appearances on there since 2002.

Posted

maybe we could ask Larry to ask Celine some qutestion?

 

So she is not there for in vitro, whoever meets her in NY, wish her good luck with the baby plans though

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
On twitter about 1 hour ago from two CNN guys :

 

"Dear Diary: Today I was within 5 feet of Celine Dion. We made eye contact. XOXOX"

http://twitter.com/joneilcnn/statuses/8832919372

 

"Join the club!! RT @joneilcnn: Dear Diary: Today I was within 5 feet of Celine Dion. We made eye contact. XOXOX"

http://twitter.com/DevnaCNN/statuses/8833020544

 

"@DevnaCNN she liked me better. That's what her eyes told me."

 

"@joneilcnn Trust me, "If Walls Could Talk," they'd say C and I were best friends! (Bonus points for C. Dion song title. Win!)"

 

"@joneilcnn You are just jealous!"

 

:laugh:

 

 

thanks Lou! Bonus points for C. Dion song title. Win. :laugh: that is hillarius

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted
For those who wish she would be on Letterman, don't count on it-those days are over. The last time she was on his show (2002?), many people in the audience looked less than enthusiastic when she sang I'm Alive.

 

It was probably because of that crazy Vegas outfit she was wearing! :giggle:

 

I disagree. I don't believe there is much difference between the audience of the Tonight Show and the Late Show and she has made probably 4 appearances on there since 2002.

 

they gave her a good applause..but most of that audience was filled with straight men lol...what would you expect?

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
Great news! I checked the Web site-many dates say TBA. Perhaps she will be on after Oprah or better yet, the same evening! It's great that Céline is promoting the movie.

For those who wish she would be on Letterman, don't count on it-those days are over. The last time she was on his show (2002?), many people in the audience looked less than enthusiastic when she sang I'm Alive.

 

I want assume it will air next week. I just checked LKL's site and they have VP Biden on Wed :-)

Posted
i think it will air tuesday or wednesday. she taped oprah last wednesday and it has taken a week to air so im thinking it will be the same with LKL
Posted
Wow Celine is everywhere these days! I'm totally loving it though! This year so far has been all about Celine... Couldn't be any happier about that! I'm excited for both oprah and Larry king yay!

¨ YOU GAVE ME A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN ¨

 

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/snugglesylvia/URL-1.jpg

Posted
For those who wish she would be on Letterman, don't count on it-those days are over. The last time she was on his show (2002?), many people in the audience looked less than enthusiastic when she sang I'm Alive.

 

It was probably because of that crazy Vegas outfit she was wearing! :giggle:

 

I disagree. I don't believe there is much difference between the audience of the Tonight Show and the Late Show and she has made probably 4 appearances on there since 2002.

 

they gave her a good applause..but most of that audience was filled with straight men lol...what would you expect?

Just remembered the off beat outfit Céline wore that evening :P Some of people looked like zombies when Céline tried to get the audience to clap while she performed. Having been to a Letterman show, , we were told to give a hearty applause for the guests and the performer.

 

Hope Larry King's interview with Céline is aired next week.

post-789-0-85779200-1435722092_thumb.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg

Posted
This Monday 15th !!

"That which you manifest is before you"

Posted
This Monday 15th !!

Do you mean it will air on Monday 15th?

 

Yes, they showed a 5 second preview.

"That which you manifest is before you"

Posted
awesome! thanks for the info Christine :w00t: what was shown in those 5 seconds?

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted
awesome! thanks for the info Christine :w00t: what was shown in those 5 seconds?

 

Of course the baby question and about the movie.

"That which you manifest is before you"

Posted
will it be shown on CNN International?
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

Got my DVR set Feb. 15th 9pm!! Yay !! Wow an after Valentine's gift of Celine!! Loves it!!! GAHHHH!!! =)

 

J'adore Celine!

I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!!

 

 

http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg

Posted
WOW these last few days are too good to be true in terms of Céline woooohooo

 

Yeah shes doing more noise than when she has an album out! :rolleyes: :) :thumbsup2:

and you have a problem with that? :P

 

 

:blink: Larry King uses Twitter? As in Larry King the old dude? Celine, if he can do it you sure as hell can too!

 

:laugh: Imagine if she talked on twitter as much as she actually TALKS :laugh:

 

She would never get anything else done.

if she was on twitter she would spill the beans on all her projects and we would know everything that shes doing LOL :giggle:

Posted
Got my DVR set Feb. 15th 9pm!! Yay !! Wow an after Valentine's gift of Celine!! Loves it!!! GAHHHH!!! =)

 

J'adore Celine!

 

:clap: for me it's not just a Valentine's gift but also a Chinese new year gift too!!! (it's on the same day as Valentine) :clap: :clap:

Can't wait

Posted
Do you think Celine will perform anything?
Posted
i'm worried that Celine will have only a half hour of the show. if thats the case i will be very depressed for a long time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...