Jump to content

Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade 2009


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lindsey: you beat me to it!

 

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2009/12/dion-floridian/celine-dion-grand-floridian-10.jpg

 

Cute kids.

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
still no purple dress pics?! Grr!

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
Thank you for all these amazing photos!!!
Posted (edited)
Found this on Twitter :xmas_biggrin: She's totally hot!

post-1612-1260302399_thumb.jpg

Edited by Teodora
Posted

Thanks for the hq pics as always Thomas :)

Any chance of a new xmas wallpaper based on one of these pics? :P lol.

 

Darren.

Posted (edited)

Anything Celine - I'm sold...... That purple dress photo - I DIE!!!! OhMyGahhhhhhhhh!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :whee: :whee:

 

And I mean.. if anyone wants to make Christmas wallpapers out of the new photos... they have my permission :flowers: :thumbsup2:

Edited by jmm29
Jennifer
Posted
Yeah that latest photo of the purple dress is brilliant.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
I love it....has Celine ever wore that color before?
Posted

A member of the choir said this: "Nick did a couple of takes but basically said: "and now here's my favorite singer, Celine Dion and the Walt Disney World Encore Cast Choir". I had the great opportunity to be in the choir in the right hand wing section. Thanks Steve for posting!"

 

I wonder what made him change it. :giggle:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
:xmas_laugh: I don't think it was something about MC... maybe himself to avoid some nonsense papparazzi questions, but anyways it's always great to know Céline is her favourite singer. Btw what would paps say if René states that Mariah is her favourite singer? :xmas_tongue: That's my point...

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted

here's the wallpaper i made!!! hope you like it!! especially Darren!!! lol

post-129-1260355295_thumb.jpg

 

i'll make another one later!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
Thx for finding the pic Theodora!! and lovely wallpaper celinefanonline!! :D :D
- Kerry -
Posted
beautiful , thanks :)

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2967/sansre2g.jpg

 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

 

 

 

Céline , René & Les Enfants : René-Charles , Eddy & Nels0n ♥

 

 

 

5 Juillet 2008 Inoubliableee ♥

 

 

MON BLOG SUR CELINE ....

Posted
Wow! I leave the country and come back to a lovely surprise!! :) Can`t wait! thanks for the photos etc

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
This photo is the best from all of them! So magical! It's a pity it's a bit too small for a wallpaper...
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
I have lots of pics in the pinkish and the purple but I don't know how to post them ...
Posted
here's the wallpaper i made!!! hope you like it!! especially Darren!!! lol

post-129-1260355295_thumb.jpg

 

i'll make another one later!

 

 

I love it thank you :xmas_w00t:

Its now set as my wallpaper :xmasblush:

 

Darren.

Posted
I have lots of pics in the pinkish and the purple but I don't know how to post them ...

Upload them to tinypic.com r imagshack.us or photobucket.com if you have a photobucket you can post them to it and post the links but the album has to be public.

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
Ok thanks. I will try to do that later. I did add one personal photo in the purple to my profile.
Posted

Here's a few more pics. I must say, everything at the hotel is decorated so lovely and festive for the holidays, including Ms. Dion :yes:

 

http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu261/bubbawawa/Celine-photo-1.jpg

 

http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu261/bubbawawa/Celine-photo-3.jpg

 

http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu261/bubbawawa/celine-photo-2.jpg

Posted (edited)

another wallpaper i made tell me what u think

post-129-1260575187_thumb.jpg

Edited by celinefanonline

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)
another wallpaper i made tell me what u think

post-129-1260575187_thumb.jpg

 

it's beautiful just as Celine! Celine looks so elegant in the dresss!!! i only wish i have the same one

can anyone tell me where is the pic of Celine in purple dress from? that one is beautiful too!

Edited by Selina286

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...