dj4celine Posted December 6, 2009 at 08:10 PM Posted December 6, 2009 at 08:10 PM This picture posted here, is a lie, because they can see the position and length of hair in the original photo and see the last. Also, I managed to find the picture, in which he says that the microphone is off: http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ficheiro:Celi...s'_2008.jpg Now see that is the same picture, but see that the microphone, there's nothing written OFF, because it has no microphone! It was just a joke Quote
Tyler1991 Posted December 6, 2009 at 08:11 PM Posted December 6, 2009 at 08:11 PM This picture posted here, is a lie, because they can see the position and length of hair in the original photo and see the last. Also, I managed to find the picture, in which he says that the microphone is off: http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ficheiro:Celi...s'_2008.jpg Now see that is the same picture, but see that the microphone, there's nothing written OFF, because it has no microphone! ........it's called sarcasm and/or a joke. Quote
Belle Céline Posted December 6, 2009 at 08:14 PM Posted December 6, 2009 at 08:14 PM Okay and that joke was supposed to be funny? Sorry but I don't find it amusing. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Frida Posted December 6, 2009 at 08:31 PM Posted December 6, 2009 at 08:31 PM (edited) Okay and that joke was supposed to be funny? Sorry but I don't find it amusing. Not everyone can Thank you for video...greatttttttttttt...is this playback??? Isn't this entire thread about this issue? Edited December 6, 2009 at 08:33 PM by Frida Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
ladylindsey Posted December 6, 2009 at 09:12 PM Posted December 6, 2009 at 09:12 PM This video may have already been posted. If so sorry. This video you can see Ms. Dion waiting backstage to perform her song Oh Come All Ye Faithful. I find it so cute to see her backstage waving at people, etc. Watch the upper right corner of the video...so cute! One more with a closer view of the blue dress I loveeee watching her wait for her cue! Quote
zuv Posted December 6, 2009 at 09:12 PM Posted December 6, 2009 at 09:12 PM WOW to Felurial lolWere u fo real? Quote
lakers Posted December 6, 2009 at 09:41 PM Posted December 6, 2009 at 09:41 PM Found this article which gives date and times for Disney Christmas parade: Disney Parks Christmas Day ParadeSaturday December 5, 2009In the last couple of weeks we talked a little about the famous Thanksgiving Day parade, and now there is another star studded parade event to look forward to. This year, the 26th annual Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade will feature performances by Celine Dion and Stevie Wonder. Also, kids can look forward to seeing their favorite stars from Mickey Mouse and Princess Tiana to the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato. Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest will co-host the event. If anyone can create awesome parade floats, it should be Disney. While I can't imagine having the time to watch a parade on Christmas day, I will definitely record it for the kids. Maybe when they get tired of playing with all of the new toys they will want to relax and watch it. The theme this year, admirably, is "Seasons of Giving," which corresponds to Disney's "Give a Day, Get a Disney Day" campaign in which Disney will celebrate volunteerism by giving a free, one-day admission to a Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort theme park to 1 million people in the United States and Canada who perform volunteer service with a participating organization starting January 1, 2010. The two-hour televised special will air nationally in High-definition December 25 on ABC-TV at 10 a.m. Eastern and 9 a.m. Central, Mountain and Pacific times. Quote
Claudette Posted December 6, 2009 at 10:01 PM Posted December 6, 2009 at 10:01 PM (edited) This video may have already been posted. If so sorry. This video you can see Ms. Dion waiting backstage to perform her song Oh Come All Ye Faithful. I find it so cute to see her backstage waving at people, etc. Watch the upper right corner of the video...so cute! One more with a closer view of the blue dress I loveeee watching her wait for her cue! It is totally cute! At one point it looks like she is trying to get someone's attention and she is like pointing at the thingys in her ears. By the way, what is that guy behind her doing? At one point it looks like he is holding on to her arm or something... Lol, is he suppose to pinch her or something when it is time for her to go on? Edited December 6, 2009 at 10:18 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Love, Posted December 6, 2009 at 10:24 PM Posted December 6, 2009 at 10:24 PM (edited) Think positively of the Walt Disney Christmas Day Parade performances as: Music Videos for "Don't Save it All For Christmas Day" and "O Come All Ye Faithful." The production looked simple and gorgeous (although we all wished it was front of the Castle). Celine looked radiantly beautiful. It was not a performance stage - it was an on-location shoot at a hotel and there needed to be several takes, so lipping was required. It was filmed in exhibition-quality high-definition. Perhaps, in 2018, we will see a 20th Anniversary Edition of "These Are Special Times" with these videos in there! "These Are Special Times" has become a bit of a Christmas classic and it will continue to be! Regarding Nick Cannon - according to Mariah Carey's Twitter, she was also there at Disney with Nick. Potentially, she was also there at the taping and even interacted with Celine. Edited December 6, 2009 at 10:39 PM by Love, Quote
Celinefanatic07 Posted December 6, 2009 at 10:39 PM Posted December 6, 2009 at 10:39 PM Why is there so many cry babies here!!???? All artists will lipsych on this show!!! It's not a concert hall or a stage with all the sound facilities.. IT'S A HOTEL!!! Don't you realize how crappy this would sound on TV? Why can't some cry babies think a little instead of sucking on their pacifiers? CELINE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!! AGREEED! I just want to see her, and have her in my family room Christmas Morning Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
Celine=Love Posted December 7, 2009 at 02:06 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 02:06 AM Ok, just my opinion but that beige dress is HORRID. Its obviously made for a girl with boobs and Celine has none. It looks like it fits only when she keeps her arms tight to her sides while it just hangs sloppily and far too low when she doesn't. Whoever put her in that thing should be shot. I have to disagree with you and say that this is not a style for women with a "serious chest" as Celine once said (does anyone have that interview? I can't find it on youtube. It was hilarious!). There is so much going on on the bodice that you have to be rather small-chested for it too look right. Boobs under all that poofiness will look OTT, it would just be too much and look cheap IMO. Boobs don't hold a dress up, shoulderstraps do. And most of these dresses (those in Celine's pricerange) have a sort of corset built into the bodice that holds it up and if that's not fitted properly - there dress will slide down if you raise your arms... Edit: Lindsey beat me to it I wasn't meaning someone of Mariah's size boobs. I simply meant a lady of "average" cup size. Certainly that dress would not work for someone very busty, but IMHO it doesnt work for someone as flat chested as Celine either. Quote "When I hear no violins..You play my every string..."
Tyler1991 Posted December 7, 2009 at 02:28 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 02:28 AM (edited) I'm surprised Mariah didn't storm on stage when Nick mentioned Celine was one of his favorites....Oh well, I feel bad because I'm actually listening to a Mariah song now. LOL. Have Mariah or Celine ever had any interaction or mentioned each other before?? Divas 98 is the only thing I can think of.. Edited December 7, 2009 at 02:28 AM by Tyler1991 Quote
Nmj Posted December 7, 2009 at 03:16 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 03:16 AM Mariah and Celine both performed at hte Grammy nomination concert last year too, when she sang "At seventeen" I think that these two ladies dont have anything against each other Quote
Nando Férri Posted December 7, 2009 at 04:04 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 04:04 AM It was a GREAT joke. Very funny and well done! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
sazzlepop123 Posted December 7, 2009 at 04:06 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 04:06 AM everybody stay alert for an Access Hollywood interview with Celine!! I just read in Nancy O Dell twitter that she went to Orlando to interview Celine yay!!Back from Orlando-went 2 do interview w/ Celine Dion.Also,wound up hosting in front of Tiger's neighborhood-that story keeps gettin wilder42 minutes ago from web another video this time purple dress seen from above Celine on her way to the stage with Nick & Rene?? Awesome! I haven't seen her doing that many hand movements in a while. I know! In true classic Celine style; the hand movements, head tosses and concentrating on those 'high' belter notes ! love it! Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
RLAAMJR. Posted December 7, 2009 at 05:13 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 05:13 AM it would have been better if mariah and celine sang together though. Quote
I Love You Posted December 7, 2009 at 06:18 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 06:18 AM I am glad that Mariah didn't sing with Celine. :yes: I can't stand Mariah Carey with a passion. Quote
ladylindsey Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:05 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:05 AM (edited) The 2 little girls down front at the bottom of the screen are killing me :wub: With their arms around each other and waving at Céline! They would be about the age I was when I first heard that beautiful voice. How magical that was for them, you can tell! Sooooooo cute. Edited December 7, 2009 at 09:05 AM by ladylindsey Quote
VintageCeline Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:12 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:12 AM Wooohoo, I love it! It's like an early Chrisssttmas present Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Love, Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:25 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:25 AM Have Mariah or Celine ever had any interaction or mentioned each other before?? Divas 98 is the only thing I can think of.. Many times! Most Celine-Mariah encounters were not in the public eye. They've had dressing rooms next to each many times. They've been on same television specials, award shows, private celebrity parties, etc... Here's one: http://popdirt.com/mariah-carey-wishes-cel...-birthday/3513/ Mariah Carey Wishes Celine Dion A Happy Birthday Contributed Anonymously: According to Celebrity Insider and NY radio station KTU, Mariah Carey called Celine Dion on Saturday, March 30 to wish her a Happy Birthday! Celine had called Mariah Wednesday, March 27th to wish Mariah a Happy Birthday. Sources say that Mariah received a basket of body accessories from Celine, but no word as to whether or not Mariah bought anything for Celine. Carey turned 32 and Dion turned 34. Quote
one heart Posted December 7, 2009 at 01:31 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 01:31 PM thanks so much :xmas_laugh: Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
dj4celine Posted December 7, 2009 at 03:22 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 03:22 PM I'm surprised Mariah didn't storm on stage when Nick mentioned Celine was one of his favorites....Oh well, I feel bad because I'm actually listening to a Mariah song now. LOL.Have Mariah or Celine ever had any interaction or mentioned each other before?? Divas 98 is the only thing I can think of..Mariah and Celine both performed at hte Grammy nomination concert last year too, when she sang "At seventeen" I think that these two ladies dont have anything against each other Sopha already answered those questions here Have Mariah or Celine ever had any interaction or mentioned each other before?? Divas 98 is the only thing I can think of.. Many times! Most Celine-Mariah encounters were not in the public eye. They've had dressing rooms next to each many times. They've been on same television specials, award shows, private celebrity parties, etc... Here's one: http://popdirt.com/mariah-carey-wishes-cel...-birthday/3513/ Mariah Carey Wishes Celine Dion A Happy Birthday Contributed Anonymously: According to Celebrity Insider and NY radio station KTU, Mariah Carey called Celine Dion on Saturday, March 30 to wish her a Happy Birthday! Celine had called Mariah Wednesday, March 27th to wish Mariah a Happy Birthday. Sources say that Mariah received a basket of body accessories from Celine, but no word as to whether or not Mariah bought anything for Celine. Carey turned 32 and Dion turned 34. Also when Celine's father passed away, Mariah sent her flowers with a handwritten condolence message. I still don't get it why fans think they can't stand each other or something Quote
Nmj Posted December 7, 2009 at 08:32 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 08:32 PM Yes, i know that they respect each other ... i for one would love a duet between Mariah and Celine... it should have been here for christms Quote
Tyler1991 Posted December 7, 2009 at 08:42 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 08:42 PM Aww, that's so nice that they like each other! LOL. It would be neat for them to do a song together. They've both done OHN, so they could do that for a Christmas special. Quote
annecel Posted December 7, 2009 at 08:50 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 08:50 PM Thank you so much Thomas!!! Amazing pics, she's very beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
ladylindsey Posted December 8, 2009 at 02:40 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 02:40 AM Found a few more pics http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/thumbnails/celine-dion-12049-4.jpghttp://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/thumbnails/celine-dion-12049-3.jpg Quote
Celinenvegas Posted December 8, 2009 at 02:48 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 02:48 AM I'm surprised Mariah didn't storm on stage when Nick mentioned Celine was one of his favorites....Oh well, I feel bad because I'm actually listening to a Mariah song now. LOL.Have Mariah or Celine ever had any interaction or mentioned each other before?? Divas 98 is the only thing I can think of..Mariah and Celine both performed at hte Grammy nomination concert last year too, when she sang "At seventeen" I think that these two ladies dont have anything against each other Sopha already answered those questions here Have Mariah or Celine ever had any interaction or mentioned each other before?? Divas 98 is the only thing I can think of.. Many times! Most Celine-Mariah encounters were not in the public eye. They've had dressing rooms next to each many times. They've been on same television specials, award shows, private celebrity parties, etc... Here's one: http://popdirt.com/mariah-carey-wishes-cel...-birthday/3513/ Mariah Carey Wishes Celine Dion A Happy Birthday Contributed Anonymously: According to Celebrity Insider and NY radio station KTU, Mariah Carey called Celine Dion on Saturday, March 30 to wish her a Happy Birthday! Celine had called Mariah Wednesday, March 27th to wish Mariah a Happy Birthday. Sources say that Mariah received a basket of body accessories from Celine, but no word as to whether or not Mariah bought anything for Celine. Carey turned 32 and Dion turned 34. Also when Celine's father passed away, Mariah sent her flowers with a handwritten condolence message. I still don't get it why fans think they can't stand each other or something I think it's just the public feels they need to pit them against each other to create drama. It was the same with Whitney & Mariah and Cyndi Lauper & Madonna in the 80's. Christina A & Britney Spears - it goes on & on with female singers. The fans get VERY into it also. Quote ~J O E Y~
binsk Posted December 8, 2009 at 04:10 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 04:10 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myLvPBP8cnU you can tell she has extensions with this video Quote -RK
ladylindsey Posted December 8, 2009 at 05:29 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 05:29 AM A link to a bunch of pics, some duplicateshttp://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/12/08/ce...and-triumphant/ Quote
Rafael_MG Posted December 8, 2009 at 05:39 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 05:39 AM I'm so happy to see Céline... She is looking great!!! About Mariah, I wish they could sing some song together... They're both great singers and I know they have a lot of respect for each other... By the way, Céline always says that Mariah is a great singer. And she is correct! I prefer Céline, of course, but... we can't deny that Mariah is an amazing artist! Also, it's a pitty that Céline didn't sing live. I know that it would sound terrible because it's not the right place to sing and bla bla bla but it is awlays sooooo good to see her live! She was FANTASTIC anyway! Love you so much Céline! Quote THE ONE AND ONLY!!! http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/header.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.