whineupemily Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:10 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:10 AM OMG I'm kinda shocked that people are mad at her for not singing live! And you think you are fans?? She's on a vacation! just be happy she is doing this, she is doing this FOR HER REAL FANS!! I think people that are mad at her for not singing live all the time will be gone, wont stick it through as fans, will forget Céline in months or few years.. pffErm, so someone who is worried about her not singing live, isn't a real fan? Kay well, I for one did not expect her to sing live, and I'm perfectly fine with her NOT singing live. But it's not exactly fair to say that a person who has hopes of her singing live, isn't a "real" fan. Quote
Krys Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:12 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:12 AM thanks for the pics Thomas! she looks gorgeous! Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:12 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:12 AM Ahhhhhhhhhh... so many Célinethings going on at the moment... It's our best holiday present! Yeah, my life would be totally different without this forum, CélineDionForum... my life would suck without you! I honestly don't care anymore if she's singing live or lipping... Jime had a very point there, you better focus on things you can enjoy than focus on things you don't like! And knowing she HAD to lip 'cos of the hotel sound on TV chills me. The main thing is that Céline was there and did her thing, I bet all of you who are dissapointed will be very excited to see her performing on TV when Christmas Day comes... so don't worry, be happy! It's Christmas... And OMG I totally agree with all of you who're saying her hairstyle is freaking amazing! At least for OCAYF, we'll see for DSIAFCD. Thank you Thomas for the HQ pics. I'll have to make a signature right now! Thanks to all and glad to see the forum alive again... we're alive! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
celínico_sin_remedio Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:17 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:17 AM OMG I'm kinda shocked that people are mad at her for not singing live! And you think you are fans?? She's on a vacation! just be happy she is doing this, she is doing this FOR HER REAL FANS!! I think people that are mad at her for not singing live all the time will be gone, wont stick it through as fans, will forget Céline in months or few years.. pffErm, so someone who is worried about her not singing live, isn't a real fan? Kay well, I for one did not expect her to sing live, and I'm perfectly fine with her NOT singing live. But it's not exactly fair to say that a person who has hopes of her singing live, isn't a "real" fan. I agree totally with what you said whineupemily. I was also expecting to hear her singing live and I'm a 5 years fan, I consider myself as a real fan; angelil78's guess is just... P.S.: Sorry for the double post. Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
ladylindsey Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:31 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:31 AM (edited) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh VIDEO!!!!!!!!! O Come all Ye Faithful!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skTJ1zDpxk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skTJ1zDpxk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> I just cried. YEP. Like a 7 yr old. I am so completely happy today haha. :xmasblush: :xmasblush: Edited December 5, 2009 at 02:03 AM by ladylindsey Quote
LooneyLindz Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:36 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:36 AM Why is there so many cry babies here!!???? All artists will lipsych on this show!!! It's not a concert hall or a stage with all the sound facilities.. IT'S A HOTEL!!! Don't you realize how crappy this would sound on TV? Why can't some cry babies think a little instead of sucking on their pacifiers? CELINE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!! EXACTLY. This entire conversation just proves that no matter WHAT Céline does, she will never make everyone happy. This break is not like the one she took in 2000, and I for one am glad it's not. This isn't the first public appearance she's made. It's not like she's going to break some contract that says "While on your break, you can only participate in an event that lends itself to your artistic abilities and will further your career." NEWSFLASH: Céline has NOTHING TO PROVE. Who cares WHY she's doing it? Maybe--JUST MAYBE--she's doing it for HERSELF, because SHE wants to. And, to address the god-awful lip syncing issue (which I really wish everyone would just get over already), anyone who has ever been in the Grand Floridian or any other Disney World hotel will tell you that it's HUGE, therefore it will ECHO any loud noises, thus requiring ALL performers to lip sync. The parade itself is no different--they've said they bring floats down the street more than once to get the perfect angles for TV. It's not a secret. So I guess if you were a fan of a particular float, you'd get pissed because it didn't go down the street "live"? Get over yourselves. Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:40 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:40 AM just saw the pics amazing Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
nrcda88 Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:41 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:41 AM I just love these new pics Thanks to everyone who posted pics...especially Thomas for the HQ Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
Skye Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:50 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:50 AM Of course, we did expect her to sing live, she's A SINGER. To be honest, I'm a Celine's fan because she's a singer. Thanks for the pictures. She looks great, relaxed, but she should calm down with the make up. Quote
Koolan Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:52 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:52 AM Wow, this topic exploded. I knew something had to be up when I saw 11 pages. She looks amazing with the hair in that length. Thanks guys for the updates! Twitter rocks! Frida, we need some new avatars. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Charles Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:53 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:53 AM Here is a link i found youtube.. she lipped it. Quote
Kristinaz Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:53 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 01:53 AM So excited I did not expect this! I finally have a reason to watch the Disney World Christmas Parade for the first time since 2004. Quote
Lou555 Posted December 5, 2009 at 02:01 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 02:01 AM Good song choices! Is "Don't save all for Christmas Day" a song composed by Céline herself? or am I mistaken on this one? Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted December 5, 2009 at 02:03 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 02:03 AM awesome im defintely going to be watching it Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
I Love You Posted December 5, 2009 at 02:06 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 02:06 AM Who cares if she lipped it just be gratefull that she is there doing two songs. Besides in the first Video it says that they had to move it inside cause it was raining. God. :xmas_mad: :nono: :nono: Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted December 5, 2009 at 02:19 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 02:19 AM Thank you lindsey for the video! OMG she was stunning! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Celinenvegas Posted December 5, 2009 at 02:29 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 02:29 AM Thanks for the videos and pics...soooo awesome. She really looks fabulous. I kinda figured it would be lipped, it ALWAYS is for Disney tv specials. They want it perfect without a lot of takes and playback is the best way for them, it's very common these types of shows in the US. It's the same for the Rockerfeller Xmas show every year. She does what they ask then she can put on her jeans and take RC on the rides! Quote ~J O E Y~
idroveallnight Posted December 5, 2009 at 02:30 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 02:30 AM (edited) Can someone just clarify what songs she sang...I'm too lazy to check through the previous pages lol. Whatever she sang, I hope they decide to air all the performances. At the Rockefeller Center xmas show, she sang Taking Chances but it was only aired locally on some stations. Can't wait for this. She looks stunning in those photos. Edited December 5, 2009 at 02:31 AM by idroveallnight Quote
ladylindsey Posted December 5, 2009 at 02:35 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 02:35 AM (edited) She sang O Come all Ye Faithful in the pink and Don't Save it All for Christmas Day in a purple outfit Look at these adorable little girls on the left hugging each other. I don't blame them. It's pretty amazing! I'd be latched on to all of you guys too haha Edited December 5, 2009 at 02:51 AM by ladylindsey Quote
SarahJB5 Posted December 5, 2009 at 03:18 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 03:18 AM thanks for the pics and video...AWESOME!!! I love that Celine is making a holiday appearance! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
whineupemily Posted December 5, 2009 at 03:43 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 03:43 AM ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh VIDEO!!!!!!!!! O Come all Ye Faithful!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skTJ1zDpxk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skTJ1zDpxk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> I just cried. YEP. Like a 7 yr old. I am so completely happy today haha. :xmasblush: :xmasblush: :cry: :wub: Quote
celinedream Posted December 5, 2009 at 04:08 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 04:08 AM the guy dancing like beyonce in the beggining of the video is hillarious and in the end Celine says "Merry Xmas to all" now that part at least was live for those of you who complained.... hahaha Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Tyler1991 Posted December 5, 2009 at 04:18 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 04:18 AM Well, disappointed it's not live... but it's understandable with the circumstances. Although I really don't think it would have been live even if they did have it outside, rather then in the hotel. But despite the disappointment, I'm still excited - why? Because Celine is giving recognition to other Christmas songs besides "The Christmas Song" ...And other then a few performances of other songs during promotion, pretty much only one song has ever been performed from the album. The Christmas Song. ....correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the first time either of these two songs have been performed. Don't Save It All and Adeste Fideles are both in my top 4 for songs on that album. Quote
binsk Posted December 5, 2009 at 05:55 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 05:55 AM some HD videos Quote -RK
ashleylovesceline Posted December 5, 2009 at 06:03 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 06:03 AM Ahhh! I could cry I'm so excited to see this! I think I missed her more than I knew. Such a wonderful Christmas present to us all that we'll be able to see her during her break!!! Merci, Céline. Je t'aime! Quote
ladylindsey Posted December 5, 2009 at 06:07 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 06:07 AM (edited) ahhhhh the purple dress! here's the vids from above: She is so PRO. it!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkypy5PqljQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkypy5PqljQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuhUeS4jEec&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuhUeS4jEec&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrMVMt9enVM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrMVMt9enVM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> :xmasblush: Edited December 5, 2009 at 06:14 AM by ladylindsey Quote
Nmj Posted December 5, 2009 at 06:12 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 06:12 AM she did this because shes great artist she knows her fans needed something to hold us over Quote
ladylindsey Posted December 5, 2009 at 06:18 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 06:18 AM Ahhh! I could cry I'm so excited to see this! I think I missed her more than I knew. Such a wonderful Christmas present to us all that we'll be able to see her during her break!!! Merci, Céline. Je t'aime! I know, Ashley that is exactly how I feel! My emotions surprised me today But in a good way! Quote
Defyxx Posted December 5, 2009 at 06:24 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 06:24 AM OMG GORGEOUS. She looks so perfect. LOVEHER. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2dv8vg7.pngdecember 6th 2008 <33march 20th 2011 <33july 24th 2011<33
Claudette Posted December 5, 2009 at 06:29 AM Posted December 5, 2009 at 06:29 AM (edited) Thanks for all the videos! I've missed her... and this totally made my day... Now I want to see what the purple dress looks like... it looks even more interesting than the first one. LOL! What the heck is that guy doing in the beginning of the first video? Edited December 5, 2009 at 06:45 AM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.