SensationalCeline Posted December 12, 2009 at 02:07 AM Posted December 12, 2009 at 02:07 AM SHE LOOKS SOOO GORGEOUS!!!! OH MY GOD, THIS PICTURES MAKE ME LOVE HER EVEN MORE THAN I THOUGH POSSIBLE. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
yumeng Posted December 12, 2009 at 03:00 AM Posted December 12, 2009 at 03:00 AM I'm exciting about the Christmas Day! Quote
Tyler1991 Posted December 12, 2009 at 03:21 AM Posted December 12, 2009 at 03:21 AM I'm using the Don't Save It All Wallpaper. I love it.. Quote
Teodora Posted December 13, 2009 at 12:07 AM Posted December 13, 2009 at 12:07 AM I don't think this has been posted yet. It's HQ, found it on Twitter http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7572/1204ar0192ms52313506.th.jpg Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted December 13, 2009 at 11:11 AM Posted December 13, 2009 at 11:11 AM She looks stunning ! Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
sazzlepop123 Posted December 14, 2009 at 11:11 AM Posted December 14, 2009 at 11:11 AM another wallpaper i made tell me what u think lovely!! Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
sazzlepop123 Posted December 14, 2009 at 11:20 AM Posted December 14, 2009 at 11:20 AM http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5326/celinedion120493.jpg I don't remember seeing this one posted yet but here we are just incase! Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Thomas Posted December 14, 2009 at 11:25 AM Posted December 14, 2009 at 11:25 AM ^ It was part of the HQ's if you want it in bigger size! Lot's of pics of the top of Celine's head HERE on Flickr. lol Quote
Snowhite Posted December 14, 2009 at 11:45 AM Posted December 14, 2009 at 11:45 AM What a lady!!!This is my girl,so elegant!Thank you for all the pictures! Quote
cmcdaori Posted December 14, 2009 at 09:24 PM Posted December 14, 2009 at 09:24 PM Is there anywhere to download this except youtube???? Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
couldawouldashoulda Posted December 16, 2009 at 06:37 AM Posted December 16, 2009 at 06:37 AM i'm curious what made her do this since she was supposed to be on a long break...why come back? and why for this? Well, my guess is that it's because she didn't have to actually sing. She could just show up in a pretty dress, move her mouth to the album track and get paid lots o' bucks. I'd do it. Oh, Celine, Celine - I feel so ashamed to be a fan when you lip. I know that EVERYONE in the music industry does but still, Celine is the best singer in the world - she doesn't need to!!!!!! Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted December 16, 2009 at 06:39 AM Posted December 16, 2009 at 06:39 AM She looks amazing, she looks like she's enjoying herself! Hey, y`all complaining about lipsynch... Don't like it, don't watch it! It's that simple... There's this girl on Twitter who was in the choir, she said everything and everyone was prerecorded so it wasn't like Celine had a choice to sing live or not. Here are some more photos: Daylife It's actually not that simple. I watch because I'm a Celine fan. I'm ashamed when I tune in to hear her sing and watch her lip-synch instead. I'm not a fan because she's great at lip-synch. I am a fan because I LOVE to hear the woman sing. I don't care about her perfume or her books or her personal life - that can remain personal as far as I'm concerned. I am a FAN because I want to hear her sing. Period. Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted December 16, 2009 at 06:45 AM Posted December 16, 2009 at 06:45 AM OMG I'm kinda shocked that people are mad at her for not singing live! And you think you are fans?? She's on a vacation! just be happy she is doing this, she is doing this FOR HER REAL FANS!! I think people that are mad at her for not singing live all the time will be gone, wont stick it through as fans, will forget Céline in months or few years.. pff 19 years later - I'm still here (and I know and am annoyed when she - or any other artist - lipsynchs). Quote
ladylindsey Posted December 16, 2009 at 07:52 AM Posted December 16, 2009 at 07:52 AM i'm curious what made her do this since she was supposed to be on a long break...why come back? and why for this? Well, my guess is that it's because she didn't have to actually sing. She could just show up in a pretty dress, move her mouth to the album track and get paid lots o' bucks. I'd do it. Oh, Celine, Celine - I feel so ashamed to be a fan when you lip. I know that EVERYONE in the music industry does but still, Celine is the best singer in the world - she doesn't need to!!!!!! But sometimes she has to. No more lipping talk! And I would never be ashamed to be Celine's fan. Never ever ever ever ever. Ever. Infinity squared. Quote
Shaun Posted December 16, 2009 at 03:11 PM Posted December 16, 2009 at 03:11 PM Disney Parks YouTube channel has released a video featuring "tilt shift" footage of the Christmas Parade. Celine is featured just after the 1 minute mark. Watch it here. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
CD4ever Posted December 16, 2009 at 03:31 PM Posted December 16, 2009 at 03:31 PM Thanks for the vid! Love it...but is Celine's performance the only performance filmed inside? I thought that everthing was filmed inside. Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
CSCfan Posted December 16, 2009 at 03:39 PM Posted December 16, 2009 at 03:39 PM Nope...... blame the rain... Although it was a very beautiful setting anyhow... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
BLM Posted December 16, 2009 at 06:37 PM Posted December 16, 2009 at 06:37 PM http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5326/celinedion120493.jpg I don't remember seeing this one posted yet but here we are just incase! Every time I see this photo I think of the remark that I read on the internet regarding Ms. Dion's dress. The person stated: "It looks as though her dress had deflated". Please don't shoot the messenger! LOL Bubba Quote
celinedream Posted December 16, 2009 at 06:42 PM Posted December 16, 2009 at 06:42 PM ^ deflated thanks for the video i love those perfect day videos ... man!! i wish Celine had sung in front of Cinderella's castle.. oh well.... Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Lou555 Posted December 17, 2009 at 04:33 AM Posted December 17, 2009 at 04:33 AM Good song choices! Is "Don't save all for Christmas Day" a song composed by Céline herself? or am I mistaken on this one? yeah, the main idea came from Céline... she was out to dinner with Ric Wake. Céline thought she had an existing song in her mind, but she made it up.Ric told her to sing a bit.... she did, she sang it into a phone, so it got recorded on an answering machine and I guess after that, Ric Wake made the song complete, together with Peter Zizzo and Céline Right on Davey, thanks! Here is the interview where she tells that story about writing the song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNK7OvAI444 Quote
CD4ever Posted December 17, 2009 at 12:56 PM Posted December 17, 2009 at 12:56 PM Wow! Thanks for that interview! Never seen it before. Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
Frida Posted December 17, 2009 at 01:01 PM Posted December 17, 2009 at 01:01 PM Aaaw, she looks so cuuuuuute Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Lizzy Posted December 17, 2009 at 03:24 PM Posted December 17, 2009 at 03:24 PM Wow! Thanks for that interview! Never seen it before. me too. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted December 17, 2009 at 04:25 PM Posted December 17, 2009 at 04:25 PM WOW i neaver knew celine wrote this song! just think of how good an album would be full of gems like this that she has wrote. how could i have no kown she wrote this lol, its one of my fav's, i guess now i know why! WOW She is very talented! Write more CELINE! write more! kev Quote
zuv Posted December 17, 2009 at 05:07 PM Posted December 17, 2009 at 05:07 PM hmmm Im suprised! Ive never seen this interview before either! Thanks Lou555! Its actually my favorite song of the album... after the high note she pulls in Oh Only Night at 2:24 Awhhh Was making the christmas tree the other day, and was listening to the album.... Its really not christmas w/o this album playing! Ça sent bon m'man! Quote
Nmj Posted December 17, 2009 at 09:57 PM Posted December 17, 2009 at 09:57 PM Well she did record a song that she wrote in 2007 called "Drop by Drop" but its yet be released...I really hope we get that song on the next album Quote
BLM Posted December 17, 2009 at 11:00 PM Posted December 17, 2009 at 11:00 PM Ms. Dion waiting to perform http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu261/bubbawawa/CelineWaiting.jpg Quote
Selina286 Posted December 18, 2009 at 12:35 AM Posted December 18, 2009 at 12:35 AM Good song choices! Is "Don't save all for Christmas Day" a song composed by Céline herself? or am I mistaken on this one? yeah, the main idea came from Céline... she was out to dinner with Ric Wake. Céline thought she had an existing song in her mind, but she made it up.Ric told her to sing a bit.... she did, she sang it into a phone, so it got recorded on an answering machine and I guess after that, Ric Wake made the song complete, together with Peter Zizzo and Céline Right on Davey, thanks! Here is the interview where she tells that story about writing the song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNK7OvAI444 how come i can't see the video Quote
I Love You Posted December 18, 2009 at 12:37 AM Posted December 18, 2009 at 12:37 AM (edited) Wow, I have never seen that before thanks Lou, for the Video. :xmas_ohmy: :xmas_ohmy: :xmas_w00t: Edited December 18, 2009 at 12:38 AM by I Love You Quote
VinnyT. Posted December 18, 2009 at 02:26 PM Posted December 18, 2009 at 02:26 PM she taped a xmas message for ET http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7OXahUh8g8 Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.