stevo Posted December 25, 2009 at 05:35 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 05:35 PM Woohoo- thanks alot Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted December 25, 2009 at 05:44 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 05:44 PM Don't Save It All For Christmas Day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zha2T6XjWkIt says it was removed by user Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
celine_rox Posted December 25, 2009 at 05:48 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 05:48 PM AMAZINGNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
zuv Posted December 25, 2009 at 05:50 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 05:50 PM I tuned in at the end to see O Come All Ye Faithful. I wasn't impressed. She was shaking her lip so much, trying to make it look like she was singing vibrato... if I didn't know Celine better I would think she was shaking from nerves. She did shake a lot, but just at the begining....Other than that knowing it was playback, I think she pulled it off. It was great! My whole family was watching with me...they all thought she was singing live and were really impressed. I smiled and didn't say a word.... Mouhahhahahha Quote
francy4celine Posted December 25, 2009 at 05:52 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 05:52 PM O Come All Ye Faithfull Quote http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4456/tp1b.jpg Everything is pretty much possible, if you believe in yourself.
francy4celine Posted December 25, 2009 at 05:56 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 05:56 PM Don't Save It All For Christmas Day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zha2T6XjWkIt says it was removed by user Quote http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4456/tp1b.jpg Everything is pretty much possible, if you believe in yourself.
CelineTheBest5 Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:04 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:04 PM Thanks a lot! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
kerche Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:08 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:08 PM DSIAFCD was a pretty good performance, although she could do less with hand movements, hehe, but that's Celine for ya! I really liked the beginning and since she's closing the show, I feel safe wandering around the house for the next 40mins or so. Yayyyy LOL Quote - Kerry -
manolo19 Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:15 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:15 PM the lipsynch was obvious for every artists , so I'm still glad I got to see her this morning. Quote
Onyx Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:24 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:24 PM I luv her performance ...what a gift!!!! Quote
lindsey22 Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:34 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:34 PM I tuned in at the end to see O Come All Ye Faithful. I wasn't impressed. She was shaking her lip so much, trying to make it look like she was singing vibrato... if I didn't know Celine better I would think she was shaking from nerves. She did shake a lot, but just at the begining....Other than that knowing it was playback, I think she pulled it off. It was great! My whole family was watching with me...they all thought she was singing live and were really impressed. I smiled and didn't say a word.... MouhahhahahhaLOLOL Quote
ladylindsey Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:50 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:50 PM She was amazing!!!!!!!! Quote
Claudette Posted December 25, 2009 at 07:01 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 07:01 PM (edited) She looked gorgeous! I think the lipping is obvious because we are aware of it and focus on it. But can I just say that that choir's lipping was pretty bad. It almost looked like some of them didn't know the words of the song. By the way, they removed the part where she said Merry Christmas after ''O Come All Ye Faithful''. Edited December 25, 2009 at 07:04 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
CD4ever Posted December 25, 2009 at 07:04 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 07:04 PM Amazing! I'm so glad that I could see it, thanks TVU! I had to eat my christmas dinner behind my computer (which my mom didn't like so much), but it was definitely worth it! Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
Matias Posted December 25, 2009 at 08:07 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 08:07 PM (edited) I don't undertand what she said after the end of the song, after "happy holidays everybody" ,was something in french right? Edited December 25, 2009 at 08:08 PM by Matias Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
VinnyT. Posted December 25, 2009 at 08:45 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 08:45 PM I don't undertand what she said after the end of the song, after "happy holidays everybody" ,was something in french right?"Joyeuses fêtes a vous" Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Snowhite Posted December 25, 2009 at 08:56 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 08:56 PM Oh my God!!Im speechless....Im shocked by these extraordinary videos and perfomances Quote
Skye Posted December 25, 2009 at 10:37 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 10:37 PM To be honest, I didn't give a care about the playback, it was good to see her. She looked great in this little purple-ish dress. LOVE HER. Quote
Love, Posted December 25, 2009 at 10:48 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 10:48 PM She looked beautiful. But the lipping was sooooo obvious. LOL Quote
Belle Céline Posted December 25, 2009 at 11:10 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 11:10 PM I wasn't home to see the end, does anyone have it recorded? I had to leave for a dinner. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Jacqui Posted December 25, 2009 at 11:13 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 11:13 PM She looked gorgeous! I think the lipping is obvious because we are aware of it and focus on it. But can I just say that that choir's lipping was pretty bad. It almost looked like some of them didn't know the words of the song. By the way, they removed the part where she said Merry Christmas after ''O Come All Ye Faithful''. Why did they edit that out? Quote
blowingbubbles@celine Posted December 25, 2009 at 11:19 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 11:19 PM (edited) now i do love celine more then my own life....seriously!but im so frustrated over these two performances especially the dont save it all for christmas day......WHY GOD DAMN IT DID SHE NEED TO MIME??? WHEN SHE HIT THE HIGH LONG NOTE AND EVERYONE WAS CLAPPING AND SCREAMING GOD DAMN IT I WANTED TO THROW A ROTTEN TOMATO AT THE WOMANS HEAD......bit ott i know but i hate her miming drives me up the wall. but yeah she looked stunning as usual and one thing i did like is just how happy she looked x merry christmas to you all and i look forward to getting my ears bashed by the rest of you now ('',) x Edited December 25, 2009 at 11:19 PM by blowingbubbles@celine Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/BannerCelineTwo.png
Love, Posted December 25, 2009 at 11:23 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 11:23 PM (edited) She looked gorgeous! I think the lipping is obvious because we are aware of it and focus on it. But can I just say that that choir's lipping was pretty bad. It almost looked like some of them didn't know the words of the song. By the way, they removed the part where she said Merry Christmas after ''O Come All Ye Faithful''. Why did they edit that out? Sadly, some stupid people would be calling into ABC offices complaining about the words "Merry Christmas" because it "offends" them. LOL It's quite strange because isn't the event itself called: "Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade"? Edited December 25, 2009 at 11:24 PM by Love, Quote
Nando Férri Posted December 25, 2009 at 11:51 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 11:51 PM She looks way better in O Come All Ye Faithfull performance. Very pretty! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
maceta_biloxi Posted December 26, 2009 at 12:41 AM Posted December 26, 2009 at 12:41 AM She looked gorgeous! I think the lipping is obvious because we are aware of it and focus on it. But can I just say that that choir's lipping was pretty bad. It almost looked like some of them didn't know the words of the song. By the way, they removed the part where she said Merry Christmas after ''O Come All Ye Faithful''. Why did they edit that out? Well she did say it after DSIAFCD, maybe they edited out because she already said Merry Xmas!? Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
Tyler1991 Posted December 26, 2009 at 12:57 AM Posted December 26, 2009 at 12:57 AM Did they slim the songs down? I don't remember DSIAFCD having parts removed on the bootleg? Quote
j411celine Posted December 26, 2009 at 01:15 AM Posted December 26, 2009 at 01:15 AM the lipsynch was obvious for every artists , so I'm still glad I got to see her this morning. Yeah everyone was lipping but it was still a good performance. Quote
Tyler1991 Posted December 26, 2009 at 01:24 AM Posted December 26, 2009 at 01:24 AM I don't think everyone was lipping....to me the only one that appeared to be lipping was Celine, lol! Maybe that's because I've heard the CD version before....but I heard others yell into the mic during the peformance. Maybe the sound wasn't turned down, so they were able to do that. The Jonas Brothers sounded prett crappy. Demi Lovato may have been lipping though....but I definitely don't think everyone was. Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted December 26, 2009 at 01:34 AM Posted December 26, 2009 at 01:34 AM Can someone please upload this in HQ for people overseas? I would appreciate it soooo much Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.