davidjag79 Posted December 28, 2009 at 09:54 PM Posted December 28, 2009 at 09:54 PM I thought Celine was fierce and flawless on the Disney Christmas Day Parade! I loved,loved,LOVED it!! It made my Christmas Day even more special!! J'adore Celine! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
BLM Posted December 28, 2009 at 09:55 PM Posted December 28, 2009 at 09:55 PM HQ videos now in sync on YouTube :clap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AagE9nwIaDs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-OJC7avdQA Quote
zuv Posted December 28, 2009 at 09:57 PM Posted December 28, 2009 at 09:57 PM HQ videos now in sync on YouTube :clap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AagE9nwIaDs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-OJC7avdQA Youppiiii!!!! Finally synchronized!!! Quote
Davey84 Posted December 28, 2009 at 10:16 PM Posted December 28, 2009 at 10:16 PM (edited) the look with the purple dress is gorgeous! Edited December 28, 2009 at 10:19 PM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
BLM Posted December 28, 2009 at 10:28 PM Posted December 28, 2009 at 10:28 PM the look with the purple dress is gorgeous! I know. It looks as though she's wrapped up in that dress like a beautiful Christmas Gift Quote
Shaun Posted December 28, 2009 at 11:15 PM Posted December 28, 2009 at 11:15 PM She looks absolutely stunning during "Don't Save It All For Christmas Day." Her best look in years. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Lou555 Posted December 29, 2009 at 05:46 AM Posted December 29, 2009 at 05:46 AM (edited) The person that owns this Twitter claims to have seen Celine today at Disney World! 'No word of a lie saw Celine Dion at Disney today...numerous times! We rode Peter Pan ride with her & she said happy new year to me! Legend!' http://twitter.com/beckymaisey Apparently she was there again today! Disney was THE place to be! 'Met Celine Dion today. She was super nice!' http://twitter.com/ryanwootten/statuses/7149297000 (20 minutes ago) and this one too 'Met Celine Dion tonight. My day got 100x better!' http://twitter.com/nlsutton07/statuses/7141062143 (5 hours ago) Edited December 29, 2009 at 05:59 AM by Lou555 Quote
Koolan Posted December 29, 2009 at 07:13 AM Posted December 29, 2009 at 07:13 AM Thanks for keeping us updated on her wherabouts. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
becwah Posted January 3, 2010 at 10:45 PM Posted January 3, 2010 at 10:45 PM She was in Disney! We saw her numerous times in Magic Kingdom with Rene, Rene Charles, her bodyguard, some friends and a Disney cast member! I nearly died when we spotted her! I think its great that she embraced the crowds to have the full disney experience! We saw them coming off Space Mountain and she got on the Peter pan ride just infront of us. She smiled and waved to people and I thought to myself....i will never meet her, so shouted 'happy new year celine!' Half thought she'd ignore me, but she turned around with a big smile on her face and said 'happy new year to you too!' Made my whole vacation!!! Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted January 3, 2010 at 11:03 PM Posted January 3, 2010 at 11:03 PM That is so nice, hope you had a great time! Quote
ladylindsey Posted January 3, 2010 at 11:28 PM Posted January 3, 2010 at 11:28 PM That's great! She's the sweetest person in the world. I bet RC had a BLAST. And I can't even imagine how much joy it brought to her to be able to spend a few days there with her family, her son, and see them so happy! Quote
Bellamy Posted January 4, 2010 at 12:54 AM Posted January 4, 2010 at 12:54 AM Sounds like she's not pregnant yet. Or she would be more careful, and not to take those dangerous rides at Disney World? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 4, 2010 at 12:58 AM Posted January 4, 2010 at 12:58 AM Yes she did an amazing job. theres no doubt about that! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
becwah Posted January 4, 2010 at 10:54 AM Posted January 4, 2010 at 10:54 AM No definitely not pregnant....thats what i said at the time! She's looking very slim! Quote
celinedream Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:38 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:38 PM She was in Disney! We saw her numerous times in Magic Kingdom with Rene, Rene Charles, her bodyguard, some friends and a Disney cast member! I nearly died when we spotted her! I think its great that she embraced the crowds to have the full disney experience! We saw them coming off Space Mountain and she got on the Peter pan ride just infront of us. She smiled and waved to people and I thought to myself....i will never meet her, so shouted 'happy new year celine!' Half thought she'd ignore me, but she turned around with a big smile on her face and said 'happy new year to you too!' Made my whole vacation!!! You were very lucky and thanks for sharing that with us. We read some tweets about Celine being in Disney last week too, maybe some of them from you? Sounds like she's not pregnant yet. Or she would be more careful, and not to take those dangerous rides at Disney World? Peter Pan and Space Mountain are not dangerous B. Come on! You should see Bush Gardens rides Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
dancer105 Posted January 4, 2010 at 09:15 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 09:15 PM new pic on twitter.. hopefully i'm not reposting... Megare02 Céline Dion à son meilleur... à Disney World (pic from @wdwnt) http://bit.ly/5M5SQLabout 2 hours ago from TweetDeck Quote
ladylindsey Posted January 4, 2010 at 09:35 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 09:35 PM (edited) I seriously hope that is Mickey Mouse on the back of her shirt. It would just make my day. Love love love! Ooooo I see Louis Vuitton in the background. Linda mayhaps?Haha I was dying to know if she was wearing her fanny pack and stilettos to Disneyworld this time I doubt it, but you never know. I bet she settled for some amazing boots. Edited January 4, 2010 at 09:39 PM by ladylindsey Quote
ladylindsey Posted January 4, 2010 at 09:56 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 09:56 PM (edited) OMG it IS Mickey Mouse. I'm in love. Is she wet? I thought her pants were just distressed at first, but her red shirt looks wet, too. haha splash mountain! Yeahhhh! http://wdwnt.smugmug.com/Walt-Disney-World/Nick-Corjays-1229-11-Photo/53916407/755131200_NWQVf-XL.jpghttp://wdwnt.smugmug.com/Walt-Disney-World/Nick-Corjays-1229-11-Photo/53916406/755131058_2hG6T-XL.jpghttp://wdwnt.smugmug.com/Walt-Disney-World/Nick-Corjays-1229-11-Photo/53916405/755130950_RXViC-XL.jpg Edited January 4, 2010 at 10:17 PM by ladylindsey Quote
BLM Posted January 4, 2010 at 10:13 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 10:13 PM new pic on twitter.. hopefully i'm not reposting... Megare02 Céline Dion à son meilleur... à Disney World (pic from @wdwnt) http://bit.ly/5M5SQLabout 2 hours ago from TweetDeck OMG that's exactly how I wear my extra shirt ...tied around my waist Thanks for the pictures! Quote
celinedream Posted January 4, 2010 at 10:59 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 10:59 PM (edited) thanks girl for the pix you rock!!! i've been waiting for these ...wow how cool for her to manage to go "Incognito" in the park. I see Nick there so no vacations for him after all...and I see Patrick too so yeah big family gathering for sure. I found one more of her in Cinderella's castle from Dec 29th. Very blurry though but here it is http://twitter.com/wdwnt/status/7179694280 Edited January 4, 2010 at 11:23 PM by celinedream Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
ladylindsey Posted January 4, 2010 at 11:19 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 11:19 PM awww I love how she gravitates toward the kids, no matter where she is! I can just hear her, "ooooo a little princess!" haha Quote
Ccile Posted January 5, 2010 at 04:56 PM Posted January 5, 2010 at 04:56 PM Celine is wearing a disney sweater Thanks for the pics! Quote http://www.sarahjparker.com/gallery/albums/films/SexandtheCity2/stills/normal_008.jpg The girls are back!!!!
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 5, 2010 at 05:03 PM Posted January 5, 2010 at 05:03 PM Thanks for sharing, its cute that shes wearing a Mickey sweater RC must really love Disney, because whether they be in Florida, California or Paris, they always make a vist to the famous parks... Darren. Quote
becwah Posted January 10, 2010 at 05:13 PM Posted January 10, 2010 at 05:13 PM Sorry so late, but here were the snaps we took on hols in Disney over Christmas! Quote
Koolan Posted January 10, 2010 at 09:36 PM Posted January 10, 2010 at 09:36 PM ^ Thanks for sharing your pics. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinedream Posted January 10, 2010 at 10:45 PM Posted January 10, 2010 at 10:45 PM cool! that's Peter Pan's flight ride . Thanks becwah Did you say anything to Celine while taking the pictures? Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
nuts2you Posted January 10, 2010 at 10:46 PM Posted January 10, 2010 at 10:46 PM I can never understand why she wears sunglass at night. Quote
Lou555 Posted January 10, 2010 at 11:04 PM Posted January 10, 2010 at 11:04 PM (edited) I can never understand why she wears sunglass at night. I think she wears her "sunglasses at night" since she sang a song written by Corey Hart! Edited January 10, 2010 at 11:05 PM by Lou555 Quote
celinedream Posted January 10, 2010 at 11:16 PM Posted January 10, 2010 at 11:16 PM inside the ride is dark but outside i'm sure it's not night. And Lou... good one i love that song btw! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Acacia Posted January 11, 2010 at 05:00 AM Posted January 11, 2010 at 05:00 AM I mentioned Céline in my Facebook status update today and my friend replied with this, I'm so jealous! a friend of mine was at disneyworld this past Christmas and saw her! she told her husband to take a picture and the body guard told him to stop....and wait just a second. so celine finished taking a pic with her little boy and some character and then the bodyguard asked her if she would take a picture with this family and she said of course! so she posed with the whole family and hugged the little girls and went on her way! so sweet! Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.