amelie Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:52 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:52 PM Je sais pas, Seduces Me & Dance with my Father :wub: :wub: Quote
CSCfan Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:53 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:53 PM I have a feeling IS will indeed be on it..lol goodbye's as well :sofunny: I totally wouldn't object to that.... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Davey84 Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:54 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:54 PM I surrender from a new days has come no matter it was not a single but maybe it is one of celine's favourite songs that would be a smart decision! Why do you say that?Should this album be a compilation of Celine's favourites songs?? Celinedion.com news state it's a compilation of "favourites", not "hits". This could mean we will find some tracks that weren't single but successful songs (i.e. "I Surrender"). well I like this idea, but I don't hope it will be just the singles and radio singles from 2000 till now! Alex, aren't you supposed to be on holiday? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Timster Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:54 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:54 PM I would love I surrender! Quote
billyitaly86 Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:55 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:55 PM what abaout is nothing sacred anymore???? okok, all we already know that song but is just a masterpiece. Quote
pat200 Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:57 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:57 PM No please no hard to find songs. I want unreleased songs that we never ever heard before. There are many from several album leftovers some she wrote (the ultimate would be the spector recordings which we will never see) Quote
Macaronie Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:59 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:59 PM I LOVE the cover!!!! Yea I am one of the few who went to the concert but who doesn't have a tourbook (yet), so I didn't know this pic lol, but it's FAB!!! Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:59 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 08:59 PM Alex, aren't you supposed to be on holiday? Not til Saturday, merde alors! This week is a LONG one!!! Who can't wait to hear "TPOL" " BYLM" and "TLYM" again!?!?! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Timster Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:01 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:01 PM (the ultimate would be the spector recordings which we will never see) What's the spector recordings? Quote
Davey84 Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:02 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:02 PM I meant another Alex, Alex Whahaha you mean the Album version, the Radio Edit, or the 1994/2003/1996 playback version?! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mirage Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:02 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:02 PM i love that photoshoot... but for a cd cover... i dont know...lol Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:04 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:04 PM I meant another Alex, Alex Hell, I always thought I was the only one! Whahaha you mean the Album version, the Radio Edit, or the 1994/2003/1996 playback version?! Maybe the TPOL Megamix of all of those! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Timster Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:04 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:04 PM (edited) Alex, aren't you supposed to be on holiday? Not til Saturday, merde alors! This week is a LONG one!!! Who can't wait to hear "TPOL" " BYLM" and "TLYM" again!?!?! Well, think of the general pulic. People who aren't obsessed like us will want to hear those songs! Edited August 27, 2008 at 09:06 PM by ShuttleDiscovery Quote
pat200 Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:07 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:07 PM (the ultimate would be the spector recordings which we will never see) What's the spector recordings? the 3-4 songs she recorded with phil spector during the falling into you era Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:08 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:08 PM Well, think of the general pulic. People who aren't obsessed like us will want to hear those songs! We've thought about them since 1996! Let's just get them the eco-friendly ATW. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
jeje03100 Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:08 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:08 PM not a news songs about new album ? il n'y a pas d'inedits sur l'album ? Quote
pat200 Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:09 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:09 PM (edited) not a news songs about new album ? il n'y a pas d'inedits sur l'album ? j'espere bien sur qu'il y'aura, mais on sait pas ce que sony considere comme inedit. Edited August 27, 2008 at 09:09 PM by pat200 Quote
Timster Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:10 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:10 PM Well, think of the general pulic. People who aren't obsessed like us will want to hear those songs! We've thought about them since 1996! Let's just get them the eco-friendly ATW. I know, but it would just be wrong not to have them! eco friendly ATW? That's the slipcase right? Is that any different to the original in terms of songs? Quote
CSCfan Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:11 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:11 PM Yeah the songs are eco-friendly too Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Timster Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:13 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:13 PM (edited) Yeah the songs are eco-friendly too ooo, special! Edited August 27, 2008 at 09:13 PM by ShuttleDiscovery Quote
kathy4 Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:15 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:15 PM i can't wait for the cd to come out. i hope that they decide to release a dvd also. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:15 PM Author Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:15 PM but guys is this the first time TC/CD actually posted something on time?!?! :lmao1: lol.... i sent them another email a few days ago about this, he he celine/rene employee me!!!! lol Darren. Quote
cec Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:16 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:16 PM I LOVE the new cover ! ! Quote
VinnyT. Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:20 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:20 PM what about my heart wil go on? Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
mebe Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:21 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:21 PM I really like the cover! But some people said it was too much like the TC cover. I dont see that at all. They are both nice but different in my opinion. Quote
René 2 Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:22 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:22 PM not a news songs about new album ? il n'y a pas d'inedits sur l'album ? j'espere bien sur qu'il y'aura, mais on sait pas ce que sony considere comme inedit. très bien dit so true ! Quote
CSCfan Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:26 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:26 PM what about my heart wil go on? ESSENTIAL ! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Timster Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:27 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:27 PM I really like the cover! But some people said it was too much like the TC cover. I dont see that at all. They are both nice but different in my opinion. I agree! She looks amazing in that cover Quote
Davey84 Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:28 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:28 PM what about my heart wil go on? my what?! I don't know that song! maybe it's one of the inédits!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
VinnyT. Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:31 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:31 PM what about my heart wil go on? my what?! I don't know that song! maybe it's one of the inédits!!! yes TC tour version! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.