Timster Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:33 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:33 PM what about my heart wil go on? my what?! I don't know that song! maybe it's one of the inédits!!! yes TC tour version! I really don't like the AND/TC Tour version of MHWGO. The ending is no way near as dramatic as the origianal or the WCD version. Quote
Benjamin Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:34 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:34 PM what about my heart wil go on? my what?! I don't know that song! maybe it's one of the inédits!!! yes TC tour version! Bonus Track : My playback will go on and on (Vegas and TC Tour Version) Quote http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg
Davey84 Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:34 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:34 PM then it'd better be the version right before I'm Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:35 PM Author Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:35 PM (edited) looking forward to seeing the album sleeve, and hope celine actually gives the fans a thank you in this album Edited August 27, 2008 at 09:39 PM by Ire23 Quote
Koolan Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:35 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:35 PM I like the cover! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
pol Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:36 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:36 PM OMG, I can't wait till the new album is released!!!!As you say what the cover photo is, I can't believe it, that this is one of my favorites from the TC tour book!!!!! Stunning cover!! Hope we'll all be able to see it as soon as possible Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Fran Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:41 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:41 PM I don´t like the pic for a new GH album, old photo new album... no sense. I would prefer a nicer photo from the TC video shoot. Quote
Fran Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:49 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:49 PM (edited) In some internet sites the album is called 2008 China Tour Essential Collection Series Album ??? Edited August 27, 2008 at 09:50 PM by Fran Quote
VinnyT. Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:51 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:51 PM what about my heart wil go on? my what?! I don't know that song! maybe it's one of the inédits!!! yes TC tour version! Bonus Track : My playback will go on and on (Vegas and TC Tour Version) nice title! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Ronny83 Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:52 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:52 PM In some internet sites the album is called 2008 China Tour Essential Collection Series Album ???No, that's the FIY/LTAL/ANDHC box. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Fran Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:53 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:53 PM In some internet sites the album is called 2008 China Tour Essential Collection Series Album ??? Sorry its for this pack http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51rcQCk-giL._SS500_.jpg Quote
CellyDee87 Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:59 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 09:59 PM I like the cover But Celine looks like she has some bed hair happening in that photo Quote
cathfan Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:02 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:02 PM I can't wait for the Greatest Hits album!! Quote "remember the name, because you'll never forget the voice"
Myheartwillgoon-91 Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:07 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:07 PM So it will be similar to "On Ne Change Pas", It was very successful in France, then it will definately be successful in worldwide. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:08 PM Author Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:08 PM I like the cover But Celine looks like she has some bed hair happening in that photo A good advert for ''tigi'' as she does use there bedhead products...lolBut yeah i agree, its probably her worst album cover in years!!!! Darren. Quote
olenka Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:08 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:08 PM I can't wait for album,"my love" is pretty title.Who know photo this cover? Quote Celine-the best singer world!!!!http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6391/cdqb3.jpg 12 June-Berlin Germany(Taking Chances World Tour)my first time28 june-Krakow Poland (Taking Chances World Tour) my space-my profile
CellyDee87 Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:11 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:11 PM I like the cover But Celine looks like she has some bed hair happening in that photo A good advert for ''tigi'' as she does use there bedhead products...lolBut yeah i agree, its probably her worst album cover in years!!!! Darren. Haha I use bedhead also, maybe tigi should sponsor the album or she could be the new model of their products, she's certainly workin' the bedhead slogan Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:13 PM Author Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:13 PM Haha I use bedhead also, maybe tigi should sponsor the album or she could be the new model of their products, she's certainly workin' the bedhead slogan So do I lol.. ''because shes worth it!!'' Darren. Quote
Celine-Express Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:15 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:15 PM It was funny if you can release the famous song from Falling Into You, the song of Phil Spector in particular.. Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
fred Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:16 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:16 PM Celine was in the studio earlier this month, to re-record ''My Love'' - (the tour version of the song).So I can say its not a remix or taken from any live performance of the song..... As I said the tracklist has yet to be confirmed, but one of the 'new songs' that may be on the album, I have never heard of, so its definatley new...lolBut whether it makes the final cut and makes it onto the album is another thing!! All will soon be revealed though..... Darren. OMG poor Linda HAHAHA! I welcome this new tour version it's a lot more interesting than the TC version. And as for someone who expressed their concern about the acapella intro and radioplay. I shouldn't worry. If they choose to play it that is no concern at all - look at Whitney Houston's version of I Will Allways Love You, when it's played on radio they almost always cut out the acapella intro and starts on the first refrain. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Benjamin Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:20 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:20 PM (edited) The photo is great but i think it's not an appropriate photo for a CD Cover.It seems like a fake but unfortunately it's a real cover! Edited August 27, 2008 at 10:21 PM by Benjamin Quote http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg
fred Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:23 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:23 PM Did you notice that "My Love" will have the same fate of "have you ever been in love"? Not really, My Love is rerecorded, but yea I guess, it's proof of that they can't make up their minds... /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
LVCeline Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:30 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:30 PM I ADORE that photo! I've had it on my desktop for the last several weeks! It's one of her prettiest and I hope they keep it! I can't wait for the album to come out! Any new Celine is great for me, and I can't wait to hear another version of My Love! Quote
fred Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:32 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:32 PM I have a feeling IS will indeed be on it..lol goodbye's as well :sofunny:I Surrender is a must, it is the hit that never were. Fade Away almost follows it. As for Goodbye's, let's just say goodbye to that track shall we? Have on I Love You Goodbye instead, that's another hit that never were. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
stevo Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:53 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:53 PM Curses! My Team Celine membership has expired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why oh why!! Quote
sacredceline Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:55 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:55 PM I love the cover ... lucky, it was my favorite pics from the book Quote
Shaun Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:58 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:58 PM Just wanted to say a big thanks to Darren who, for months now, has kept us in the loop about this project and has kept us all updated with exclusive news. Your work is paying off now Darren with the official announcements. Well done!! Regarding the album cover, well my opinion is that it's awful. The picture is good and Celine looks great but it just doesn't work as an album cover. As for the title "Essential Collection", I sincerely hope this is giving them scope to include forgotten gems and songs that the fans love, not recycling the songs (again!) that the general public associate with Celine. Please no more TPOL or BYLM!! LOL. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
kathyc25 Posted August 27, 2008 at 11:10 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 11:10 PM I like the picture....but I have to say I`m kind of disappointed. A new photo would have been better, and anyone with photoshop could have done it Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
A New Day Has Come Posted August 27, 2008 at 11:29 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 11:29 PM (edited) I love the cover of the Greatest Hits album and the title i think is perfect can't wait for the c.d to come out on the 28th of October. Edited August 27, 2008 at 11:30 PM by A New Day Has Come Quote
ThisTime Posted August 27, 2008 at 11:30 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 11:30 PM I LOVE the cover! what about my heart wil go on? my what?! I don't know that song! maybe it's one of the inédits!!! yes TC tour version! Bonus Track : My playback will go on and on (Vegas and TC Tour Version) Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.