dj4celine Posted August 19, 2008 at 06:49 PM Posted August 19, 2008 at 06:49 PM True Someday hopefully the piracy problems in China and India (alongwith the other Asian countries) would be tackled and we'd be counted too Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted August 19, 2008 at 07:03 PM Posted August 19, 2008 at 07:03 PM I once spotted a Mimi mp3 collection of ALL her albums that cost just $1. No, I didn't buy it.lol Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Bellamy Posted August 19, 2008 at 07:09 PM Posted August 19, 2008 at 07:09 PM True Someday hopefully the piracy problems in China and India (alongwith the other Asian countries) would be tackled and we'd be counted too I want free download only. I don't care the CD marketing things here. We have a good concert market, so international stars are willing to tour here, that's the only thing I care about. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Bellamy Posted August 19, 2008 at 07:10 PM Posted August 19, 2008 at 07:10 PM I once spotted a Mimi mp3 collection of ALL her albums that cost just $1. No, I didn't buy it.lolI would buy it, and list it as the special Philippines edition for $100 on ebay. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Prince Whiskers Posted August 19, 2008 at 07:15 PM Posted August 19, 2008 at 07:15 PM I once spotted a Mimi mp3 collection of ALL her albums that cost just $1. No, I didn't buy it.lolI would buy it, and list it as the special Philippines edition for $100 on ebay. I've checked lots of her songs on YouTube. No plans of buying her other albums (I have MB and Daydream). Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
dj4celine Posted August 19, 2008 at 08:31 PM Posted August 19, 2008 at 08:31 PM I want free download only. I don't care the CD marketing things here. We have a good concert market, so international stars are willing to tour here, that's the only thing I care about. OK... I'm happy with it too... Who in the world will pay 400 INR for a cd anyway? I once spotted a Mimi mp3 collection of ALL her albums that cost just $1. No, I didn't buy it.lolI would buy it, and list it as the special Philippines edition for $100 on ebay. :w00t: Great Idea :w00t: I've checked lots of her songs on YouTube. No plans of buying her other albums (I have MB and Daydream). MB ?? Quote
Angel, You thrill me Posted August 19, 2008 at 08:44 PM Posted August 19, 2008 at 08:44 PM I want free download only. I don't care the CD marketing things here. We have a good concert market, so international stars are willing to tour here, that's the only thing I care about. OK... I'm happy with it too... Who in the world will pay 400 INR for a cd anyway? I once spotted a Mimi mp3 collection of ALL her albums that cost just $1. No, I didn't buy it.lolI would buy it, and list it as the special Philippines edition for $100 on ebay. :w00t: Great Idea :w00t: I've checked lots of her songs on YouTube. No plans of buying her other albums (I have MB and Daydream). MB ?? im thinking that stand for music box, i feel ashamed for knowing that lol, please let it be wrong Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
dj4celine Posted August 19, 2008 at 09:10 PM Posted August 19, 2008 at 09:10 PM Oh yeah How could I forget her biggest selling album? Quote
Black Kitten Posted August 20, 2008 at 12:14 AM Posted August 20, 2008 at 12:14 AM How about in the Philippines, Manuel and Dhena??the song is currently having some airplay in only 1 radio station (RX 93.1, which happens to be my favorite radio station lol) Quote
Nikosn17 Posted August 20, 2008 at 06:57 AM Posted August 20, 2008 at 06:57 AM Nikos, even Celine is gonna be a part of 'Stand Up To Cancer' http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-for-...cer-t36634.htmlBut she will participate not thru this song but in some other way, won't she? That's great. But she won't be able to be on that show cause she has a concert. Yup! Wish she could have been here BTW Nikos, is IBLULT officially released as the 3rd single worldwide?? Cos I haven't heard that song being played on the radios here How about in the Philippines, Manuel and Dhena?? I think the physical single will be released on Sept. 1st in the UK. Worldwide ... I don't know. I see it a lot in my country. All the music televisions play the video. I saw it 2 times for the last 1 hour. OMFG!! Davey :mdr: Hmmm... so it seems till now it's only released in the US and Europe... like always, Asia will get it last Actually I think IBLYLT got released because Japan started playing the song ... and then when she was there she sang it on MTV Japan music awards. So it's probably released in Japan already. I don't know about worldwide. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted August 20, 2008 at 10:48 AM Posted August 20, 2008 at 10:48 AM Yay for The Philippines: Philippines Hitz 20 01 02 MARIAH CAREY - BYE BYE02 01 RIHANNA - TAKE A BOW03 03 CHRIS BROWN - FOREVER04 04 JORDIN SPARKS - ONE STEP AT A TIME05 06 LADY GAGA - JUST DANCE (FEATURING COLBY O'DONIS)06 NE THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS - WHEN I GROW UP07 08 KATY PERRY - I KISSED A GIRL08 07 JESSE MCCARTNEY - LEAVIN'09 05 MADONNA - GIVE IT 2 ME10 11 MILEY CYRUS - 7 THINGS11 09 COLDPLAY - VIVA LA VIDA12 NE LINKIN PARK - LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST13 10 RIHANNA - DISTURBIA14 14 JASON MRAZ - I'M YOURS15 15 VANESSA HUDGENS - SNEAKERNIGHT16 19 ALANIS MORRISETTE - UNDERNEATH17 13 NATASHA BEDINGFIELD - POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE18 17 JESSICA SIMPSON - COME ON OVER19 16 JONAS BROTHERS - BURNIN' UP20 NE KERI HILSON - ENERGY Dhena, Manuel what is happening there ? Quote
Nikosn17 Posted August 20, 2008 at 11:23 AM Posted August 20, 2008 at 11:23 AM I've checked lots of her songs on YouTube. No plans of buying her other albums (I have MB and Daydream). Music Box is borefest. Quote
Black Kitten Posted August 20, 2008 at 11:44 AM Posted August 20, 2008 at 11:44 AM I've checked lots of her songs on YouTube. No plans of buying her other albums (I have MB and Daydream). Music Box is borefest.no way. are u kidding? LOL Charmbracelet is! Quote
Black Kitten Posted August 20, 2008 at 11:49 AM Posted August 20, 2008 at 11:49 AM Yay for The Philippines: Philippines Hitz 20 01 02 MARIAH CAREY - BYE BYE02 01 RIHANNA - TAKE A BOW03 03 CHRIS BROWN - FOREVER04 04 JORDIN SPARKS - ONE STEP AT A TIME05 06 LADY GAGA - JUST DANCE (FEATURING COLBY O'DONIS)06 NE THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS - WHEN I GROW UP07 08 KATY PERRY - I KISSED A GIRL08 07 JESSE MCCARTNEY - LEAVIN'09 05 MADONNA - GIVE IT 2 ME10 11 MILEY CYRUS - 7 THINGS11 09 COLDPLAY - VIVA LA VIDA12 NE LINKIN PARK - LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST13 10 RIHANNA - DISTURBIA14 14 JASON MRAZ - I'M YOURS15 15 VANESSA HUDGENS - SNEAKERNIGHT16 19 ALANIS MORRISETTE - UNDERNEATH17 13 NATASHA BEDINGFIELD - POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE18 17 JESSICA SIMPSON - COME ON OVER19 16 JONAS BROTHERS - BURNIN' UP20 NE KERI HILSON - ENERGY Dhena, Manuel what is happening there ? every single Mariah releases is a sure hit here. even Bringin' on the Heartbreak and Boy reached the top spot during its time. sometimes Filipinos can be so weird. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted August 20, 2008 at 11:58 AM Posted August 20, 2008 at 11:58 AM (edited) I've checked lots of her songs on YouTube. No plans of buying her other albums (I have MB and Daydream). Music Box is borefest.no way. are u kidding? LOL Charmbracelet is! I'm not. It's her most borring album imo. I know that Dreamlover, Hero and Without You were big hits but the ballads on it are just... too much... my least favorite album by her is Rainbow but this one is a close second. I love Charmbracelet first of all because I became a fan during that time and although there are a few songs that are awful (Boy, You Had Your Chance, Clown) there are amazing songs on it imo like Subtle Invitation. That one is so underrated... The One, Yours, Bringin' On The Heartbreak, Trough The Rain. My taste about Mariah's music is weird I think. Yay for The Philippines: Philippines Hitz 20 01 02 MARIAH CAREY - BYE BYE02 01 RIHANNA - TAKE A BOW03 03 CHRIS BROWN - FOREVER04 04 JORDIN SPARKS - ONE STEP AT A TIME05 06 LADY GAGA - JUST DANCE (FEATURING COLBY O'DONIS)06 NE THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS - WHEN I GROW UP07 08 KATY PERRY - I KISSED A GIRL08 07 JESSE MCCARTNEY - LEAVIN'09 05 MADONNA - GIVE IT 2 ME10 11 MILEY CYRUS - 7 THINGS11 09 COLDPLAY - VIVA LA VIDA12 NE LINKIN PARK - LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST13 10 RIHANNA - DISTURBIA14 14 JASON MRAZ - I'M YOURS15 15 VANESSA HUDGENS - SNEAKERNIGHT16 19 ALANIS MORRISETTE - UNDERNEATH17 13 NATASHA BEDINGFIELD - POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE18 17 JESSICA SIMPSON - COME ON OVER19 16 JONAS BROTHERS - BURNIN' UP20 NE KERI HILSON - ENERGY Dhena, Manuel what is happening there ? every single Mariah releases is a sure hit here. even Bringin' on the Heartbreak and Boy reached the top spot during its time. sometimes Filipinos can be so weird. Well that's good. I love her version of ''Bringin' On The Heartbreak''... well ''Boy'' it's a whole another story. Edited August 20, 2008 at 11:58 AM by Nikosn17 Quote
Nikosn17 Posted August 20, 2008 at 05:37 PM Posted August 20, 2008 at 05:37 PM "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time"Billboard Hot 100 Airplay: #45 (Last Week #43)Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay: #41 (Last Week #42)Billboard Hot Digital Songs: #141 (Last Week #121)Downloads this week: 9,664 (-6%)Total downloads: 66,455 Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted August 20, 2008 at 07:23 PM Posted August 20, 2008 at 07:23 PM Music Box is borefest. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Black Kitten Posted August 21, 2008 at 03:53 PM Posted August 21, 2008 at 03:53 PM E=MC2 dropped 2 notches from #60 down to #62 this week. what's going on? Teen Choice didn't change the situation. the new single is a certified flop. my goodness is this a Charmbracelet Pt.2 with a #1 single? lol Quote
Nikosn17 Posted August 21, 2008 at 05:31 PM Posted August 21, 2008 at 05:31 PM E=MC²Billboard 200 Albums: #62 (Last Week #60)Billboard Comprehensive Albums: #66 (Last Week #63)Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums: #18 (Last Week #20)Sales this week: 8,515 (-6%)Total sales: 1,144,279 "Touch My Body"Billboard Hot Singles Sales: #49 (Last Week #42)Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Recurrents: #21 (Last Week #16)Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Recurrent Airplay: #21 (Last Week #16)Billboard Global Dance Tracks: #38 (Re-entry) "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time"Billboard Hot 100: #58 (Last Week #61)Billboard Hot 100 Airplay: #44 (Last Week #43)Billboard Pop 100: #50 (Last Week #53)Billboard Pop 100 Airplay: #35 (Last Week #40)Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: #41 (Last Week #42)Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay: #41 (Last Week #42)Billboard Mainstream Top 40: #27 (Last Week #29)Billboard Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop: #16 (Last Week #18)Billboard Rhythmic Top 40: #16 (Last Week #16)Billboard Hot Videoclip Tracks: #22 (Re-entry)Billboard Hot Digital Songs: #141 (Last Week #121)Downloads this week: 9,664 (-6%)Total downloads: 66,455 Billboard Canadian Hot 100: #87 (Debut) Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted August 21, 2008 at 05:34 PM Posted August 21, 2008 at 05:34 PM It's Live in Las Vegas with a #1 single. Clap! Clap! Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Nikosn17 Posted August 21, 2008 at 10:41 PM Posted August 21, 2008 at 10:41 PM (edited) NEW SONG: ''Just Stand Up'' Leaked http://www.zshare.net/audio/1741775672702197/ Mariah bassicly has a small part. 1 line and the last part of the song is full of whistles in the background but they are not some random high notes thrown on the song... they fit it great. I like it a lot. I expected a bigger part for her. She is hardly on that song. It's a great song. Whistles make it even more amazing. Edited August 21, 2008 at 10:43 PM by Nikosn17 Quote
Nikosn17 Posted August 21, 2008 at 10:49 PM Posted August 21, 2008 at 10:49 PM (edited) Lyrics:Beyonce: The heart is stronger than you thinkIt�s like it can go through anythingAnd even when you think it can�t it finds a way to still push on, thoughCarrie: Sometimes you want to run awayAin�t got the patience for the painAnd if you don�t believe it look into your heart the beat goes onRihanna: I�m tellin� you thatThings get betterThrough whateverIf you fall, dust it off, don�t let upSheryl: Don�t you know you can go be your own miracleBeyonce: You need to knowCHORUS Sheryl: If the mind keeps thinking you�ve had enoughBut the heart keeps telling you don�t give upSheryl/Beyonce: Who are we to be questioning, wondering what is whatDon�t give upTHROUGH IT ALL, JUST STAND UP!Fergie: It�s like we all have better daysProblems getting all up in your faceLeona: Just because you go through itFergie: Don�t mean it got to take control, noLeona: You ain�t gotta find no hiding placeKeyshia: Because the heart can beat the hateLeona: Don�t wanna let your mind keep playin� youKeyshia: And sayin� you can�t go onRihanna: I�m tellin� you thatMiley: Things get betterThrough whateverRihanna: If you fallMiley: Dust if off, don�t let upLeAnn: Don�t you know youNatasha: Can goLeAnn: Be your ownNatasha: MiracleCarrie: You need to knowEnsemble: CHORUSIf the mind keeps thinking you�ve had enoughMelissa: adlibsBut the heart keeps telling you don�t give upMelissa: adlibsWho are we to be questioning, wondering what is whatDon�t give upMelissa: adlibsTHROUGH IT ALL, JUST STAND UP!IF WE ALL, JUST STAND UP!Mary: You don�t gotta be a prisoner in your mindCiara: If you fall, dust it offMary: You can live your lifeRihanna/Carrie: YeahMary: Let your heart be your guideRihanna/Carrie: Yeah yeah yeahMariah: And you will know that you�re good if you trust in the goodAshanti: Everything will be alright, yeahLight up the dark, if you follow your heartMary: And it will get betterMariah: Through whateverEnsemble: CHORUSIf the mind keeps thinking you�ve had enoughBut the heart keeps telling you don�t give upWho are we to be questioning, wondering what is whatDon�t give upTHROUGH IT ALL, JUST STAND UP!Ensemble: CHORUSIf the mind keeps thinking you�ve had enoughBut the heart keeps telling you don�t give upWho are we to be questioning, wondering what is whatDon�t give upTHROUGH IT ALL, JUST STAND UP!Fergie: You got it in you, find it withinYou got in now, find it within nowYou got in you, find it withinYou got in now, find it within nowYou got in you, find it withinFind it within you, find it withinEveryone: THROUGH IT ALL, JUST STAND UP! Edited August 21, 2008 at 10:50 PM by Nikosn17 Quote
Nikosn17 Posted August 21, 2008 at 11:01 PM Posted August 21, 2008 at 11:01 PM They'll probably be a lot of critisism for her whistles on this song but if they weren't on it this song would have lost a lot. I usually don't say this but she sounds like an angel during these notes Quote
Nikosn17 Posted August 21, 2008 at 11:40 PM Posted August 21, 2008 at 11:40 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI4WDU8IMYk Quote
dj4celine Posted August 22, 2008 at 07:22 AM Posted August 22, 2008 at 07:22 AM Thanks Nikos, for the links I like the song... the whistle notes too But why in the world I can't listen to the audio of any youtube video?? Quote
Nikosn17 Posted August 22, 2008 at 07:26 AM Posted August 22, 2008 at 07:26 AM Thanks Nikos, for the links I like the song... the whistle notes too But why in the world I can't listen to the audio of any youtube video?? Check the sound button which is next to the time of the video. Sometimes I forget to switch that one on. Quote
dj4celine Posted August 22, 2008 at 07:33 AM Posted August 22, 2008 at 07:33 AM But no, I did that and still nothing Quote
Nikosn17 Posted August 22, 2008 at 07:34 AM Posted August 22, 2008 at 07:34 AM But no, I did that and still nothing That's strange... I have no idea why is that Quote
Black Kitten Posted August 22, 2008 at 08:20 AM Posted August 22, 2008 at 08:20 AM omg i didn't know that "Love in this Club, Part 2" was originally done by Usher, Mariah and Plies and was supposed to be on Usher's latest album Here I Stand. but for some reason, they trashed the project and put Beyonce in it instead. Quote
dj4celine Posted August 22, 2008 at 08:30 AM Posted August 22, 2008 at 08:30 AM Dhena, rumors had it that Mariah was supposed to do backing vocals on 'Moving Mountains' but that was scrapped, too. Damn, talk about missed opportunities! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.