CelineGAfan Posted October 16, 2008 at 03:21 PM Posted October 16, 2008 at 03:21 PM Lisa, LOVE the wallpapers you made, thanks for sharing!! I totally agree, a banner that will get Celine's attention from MILES away!! I live about 30-40 miles from Atlanta. I will TRY my best to get up there soon, and "scope" out Philips Arena, see what I can see as far as entrances. I know when I waited for Celine to arrive in Montreal, it was about 4:30 when she got to the Bell Centre, but of course she was staying at her home there so no running late coming in on the plane. Reminder, if any of you want the email address / web sites for the TV and radio stations in Atlanta (to get the word out about our excitement about Celine being back in Atlanta after 12 years), just PM me. THANKS to EVERYONE!! Quote "THE POWER OF THE DREAM"
AngelofMusic98 Posted October 16, 2008 at 05:17 PM Author Posted October 16, 2008 at 05:17 PM Lisa, LOVE the wallpapers you made, thanks for sharing!! I totally agree, a banner that will get Celine's attention from MILES away!! I live about 30-40 miles from Atlanta. I will TRY my best to get up there soon, and "scope" out Philips Arena, see what I can see as far as entrances. I know when I waited for Celine to arrive in Montreal, it was about 4:30 when she got to the Bell Centre, but of course she was staying at her home there so no running late coming in on the plane. Reminder, if any of you want the email address / web sites for the TV and radio stations in Atlanta (to get the word out about our excitement about Celine being back in Atlanta after 12 years), just PM me. THANKS to EVERYONE!! Thank you so much , Lisa! I'm so glad you loved my wallpapers. I love making graphics. I'm pretty sure the banner will get Celine's attention from Miles Away. It will be fun just to help with it. I really do hope I can make it in time to sign my name and meet you as well. 4:30 doesn't sound bad at all. Maybe she'll be coming in around that time. I will try to write to one of the addresses you gave me sometime soon. Love,Lisa Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/Lisa98/atlantabanner.jpg I'm seeing Celine on January 17th, 2009 at the Philips Arena in Atlanta,GA! YAY!!! "May your hopes and dreams always be carried on Eagle's Wings."-Michael Crawford My Websites!!New Michael Crawford Phans Forever Website A Voice and A Dream- Celine Dion Fans Achieving the Dream: The GED Support
kwright Posted October 16, 2008 at 06:08 PM Posted October 16, 2008 at 06:08 PM What time are you guys all planning on arriving there? I know this is like a long time away haha but I'm one who likes to plan ahead! Especially since I have such a long drive. I'll be more than willing to show up early to help with the banner! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
KimboCosmo Posted October 16, 2008 at 10:16 PM Posted October 16, 2008 at 10:16 PM I'll more than likely be there very early. Somewhere between 11am and 1pm! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Chellbie Posted October 16, 2008 at 10:46 PM Posted October 16, 2008 at 10:46 PM What time are you guys all planning on arriving there? I know this is like a long time away haha but I'm one who likes to plan ahead! Especially since I have such a long drive. I'll be more than willing to show up early to help with the banner! Well, considering that I probably wont get ANY sleep the night before and I'll be up by 8 am because I'll be so excited!! i'll probably leave RIGHT away.. Maybe get there by 11am too! Maybe 12 and eat lunch on the way THAT way, we can avoid traffic, find a good parking space.. maybe there are some restaurants across the street we can walk to or something for dinner... and we'll just camp out and doodle her BANNERS! (remember, the dressing one and the 'BAM' one ) I'm an artist so i'll start making some sketch doodles to start getting some ideas! Then I'll scan em and put them on here! Anyone have some good ideas as far as catch phrases. LIKE... something short but cute to catch her attention. I though on the one in the dressing room we can put- "have a great show" in really big font and then doodle little messages to everyone else... It would even be cool if we could each bring a picture of our selves and glue it to the banner and put a quote from each of us underneath. Kinda like she can put a face with the banner! =) and then maybe for the banner for her coming in, we can put really big "Where have YOU been?" or something cute! IDEAS IDEAS! Time is flying! =) AHHHHHH im so excited- ps.. anyone have a facebook? Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted October 16, 2008 at 11:46 PM Posted October 16, 2008 at 11:46 PM (edited) What time are you guys all planning on arriving there? I know this is like a long time away haha but I'm one who likes to plan ahead! Especially since I have such a long drive. I'll be more than willing to show up early to help with the banner! Well, considering that I probably wont get ANY sleep the night before and I'll be up by 8 am because I'll be so excited!! i'll probably leave RIGHT away.. Maybe get there by 11am too! Maybe 12 and eat lunch on the way THAT way, we can avoid traffic, find a good parking space.. maybe there are some restaurants across the street we can walk to or something for dinner... and we'll just camp out and doodle her BANNERS! (remember, the dressing one and the 'BAM' one ) I'm an artist so i'll start making some sketch doodles to start getting some ideas! Then I'll scan em and put them on here! Anyone have some good ideas as far as catch phrases. LIKE... something short but cute to catch her attention. I though on the one in the dressing room we can put- "have a great show" in really big font and then doodle little messages to everyone else... It would even be cool if we could each bring a picture of our selves and glue it to the banner and put a quote from each of us underneath. Kinda like she can put a face with the banner! =) and then maybe for the banner for her coming in, we can put really big "Where have YOU been?" or something cute! IDEAS IDEAS! Time is flying! =) AHHHHHH im so excited- ps.. anyone have a facebook?Chellbie, if you are getting there that early, then we should get our parking space in the arena, and go eat lunch together! There is a tons of restaurants around that area. The World of Coca Cola and the Georgia Aquarium is RIGHT accross the street! Then we can hang out in some grassy area (not sure where lol but we'll figure it out) and work on it! Edited October 16, 2008 at 11:46 PM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Chellbie Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:01 AM Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:01 AM AHHH i'M SO EXCITED KIMBERLY!!!!... LETS GO TOMORROW WE'LL JUST PRETEND ITS THE DAY OF THE CONCERT! LOL JK Lisa: great siggys that you made!!!!! I love love love the enthusiasm... 7 pages long.. haha. I just love ya'll. Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:04 AM Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:04 AM AHHH i'M SO EXCITED KIMBERLY!!!!... LETS GO TOMORROW WE'LL JUST PRETEND ITS THE DAY OF THE CONCERT! LOL JK Ok! I really hope I have my new car by then...I'd be embarrased for anyone to see my piece that I have right now... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
kwright Posted October 17, 2008 at 01:30 AM Posted October 17, 2008 at 01:30 AM omg hahaha you guys are making me too excited for this! seriously i have school work that needs to be done..... i am SO STOKED!!! I can try to get down there as early as possible, maybe around 1 or 2! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
kwright Posted October 17, 2008 at 01:33 AM Posted October 17, 2008 at 01:33 AM oh and i have facebook! just search katelyn wright, virginia commonwealth university as my network! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
AngelofMusic98 Posted October 17, 2008 at 02:14 AM Author Posted October 17, 2008 at 02:14 AM AHHH i'M SO EXCITED KIMBERLY!!!!... LETS GO TOMORROW WE'LL JUST PRETEND ITS THE DAY OF THE CONCERT! LOL JK Lisa: great siggys that you made!!!!! I love love love the enthusiasm... 7 pages long.. haha. I just love ya'll. Thank you so much Chellbie. I'm so glad you enjoyed them.. I'm very excited as well. I'm ready for Atlanta!!! Only 3 months to go!!!!!!!!!! We're posting a lot on here. I'm trying my best to keep up.. Love,Lisa Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/Lisa98/atlantabanner.jpg I'm seeing Celine on January 17th, 2009 at the Philips Arena in Atlanta,GA! YAY!!! "May your hopes and dreams always be carried on Eagle's Wings."-Michael Crawford My Websites!!New Michael Crawford Phans Forever Website A Voice and A Dream- Celine Dion Fans Achieving the Dream: The GED Support
AngelofMusic98 Posted October 17, 2008 at 02:17 AM Author Posted October 17, 2008 at 02:17 AM oh and i have facebook! just search katelyn wright, virginia commonwealth university as my network! I have facebook too.. Just look up Lisa Reynolds. My picture will have a black cat on it. Love,Lisa Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/Lisa98/atlantabanner.jpg I'm seeing Celine on January 17th, 2009 at the Philips Arena in Atlanta,GA! YAY!!! "May your hopes and dreams always be carried on Eagle's Wings."-Michael Crawford My Websites!!New Michael Crawford Phans Forever Website A Voice and A Dream- Celine Dion Fans Achieving the Dream: The GED Support
hellmeister Posted October 17, 2008 at 04:30 AM Posted October 17, 2008 at 04:30 AM I am SO excited!!!! I am in section 7 Row M... seat 9... I think that it would be great if a group of us got together and had dinner after/before the show.... I know that after some shows Celine will go to a club or something and party.. not sure if the A-T-L is cool enough for that. I didn't read the entire thread... did we come up with something to do for Celine? a banner???? I think we should just all storm the stage and sing a song with her.... ha ha.... Quote
hellmeister Posted October 17, 2008 at 04:33 AM Posted October 17, 2008 at 04:33 AM PS: find me on facebook!!!!!! search: Brittany Lee Hellmeister Quote
Chellbie Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:50 PM Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:50 PM I am SO excited!!!! I am in section 7 Row M... seat 9... I think that it would be great if a group of us got together and had dinner after/before the show.... I know that after some shows Celine will go to a club or something and party.. not sure if the A-T-L is cool enough for that. I didn't read the entire thread... did we come up with something to do for Celine? a banner???? I think we should just all storm the stage and sing a song with her.... ha ha.... YEP... thats its... its official,... we're storming the stage! i mean, if theres 10 of us.. they cant possibly be able to catch us all can they? ahhh that would be a riot! I think we've decided to work on a banner and get someone of officiality to put it in her dressing room for her.. like a little warm welcome/suprise... we were gonna try to arrive early so we can all have our hand in it. However, we also wanna do a banner to have by one of the entrances to see if we can get her car to stop when she comes in. BUT. Phillips Arena has ALOT of entrances.. SOOO0 it would be great if people could come early, so we could all do lunch, brainstorm, and then get busy on TWO banners! =) =) Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
hellmeister Posted October 17, 2008 at 05:20 PM Posted October 17, 2008 at 05:20 PM I am SO excited!!!! I am in section 7 Row M... seat 9... I think that it would be great if a group of us got together and had dinner after/before the show.... I know that after some shows Celine will go to a club or something and party.. not sure if the A-T-L is cool enough for that. I didn't read the entire thread... did we come up with something to do for Celine? a banner???? I think we should just all storm the stage and sing a song with her.... ha ha.... YEP... thats its... its official,... we're storming the stage! i mean, if theres 10 of us.. they cant possibly be able to catch us all can they? ahhh that would be a riot! I think we've decided to work on a banner and get someone of officiality to put it in her dressing room for her.. like a little warm welcome/suprise... we were gonna try to arrive early so we can all have our hand in it. However, we also wanna do a banner to have by one of the entrances to see if we can get her car to stop when she comes in. BUT. Phillips Arena has ALOT of entrances.. SOOO0 it would be great if people could come early, so we could all do lunch, brainstorm, and then get busy on TWO banners! =) =) I say even if it is just the two of us.... let's DO IT I am stoked beyond words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
CelineGAfan Posted October 17, 2008 at 07:01 PM Posted October 17, 2008 at 07:01 PM Hey! I am SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR excited about this!! Thank you ALL so much for your enthusiams, it is contagious!! We need to figures out a time / place to meet to start working on the banner. What is the earliest everyone thinks they can get there? I wish there was someplace indoors to meet since who knows what the weather will be like?!?! It may be in the 60's, or it could be in the 30's?!?! I have requested early check in at the Ritz on Saturday, and if that works out, maybe we could all meet there??! I am just throwing out suggestions right now. I have a sign business across the street from where I work, I can check into the banners, the sizes they have, etc. Would you like for me to? Remember, if you would like to, PM me and I will be HAPPY to send you email addresses / web sites for the TV and radio stations here in Atlanta. The more people who contact them that we want to WELCOME CELINE BACK to ATLANTA in a big way, the better!! We may have a film crew out there filming us working on the banner (if we end up outside!!) You never know, right?!!?!?! It is officially 3 MONTHS from tonight!!! Talk to you all again soon! Quote "THE POWER OF THE DREAM"
Chellbie Posted October 17, 2008 at 07:16 PM Posted October 17, 2008 at 07:16 PM AHHH - its so weird to see the '17th' on my calendar on the computer... when the actual date comes I think I'm going to just pee myself.. lol ... AHH =) p.s.... me and britt are storming the stage.. anyone else wanna come with?! LOL j/k - thats going to be hard from my LOWER LEVEL seats! arrg Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
AngelofMusic98 Posted October 17, 2008 at 08:48 PM Author Posted October 17, 2008 at 08:48 PM Hey! I am SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR excited about this!! Thank you ALL so much for your enthusiams, it is contagious!! We need to figures out a time / place to meet to start working on the banner. What is the earliest everyone thinks they can get there? I wish there was someplace indoors to meet since who knows what the weather will be like?!?! It may be in the 60's, or it could be in the 30's?!?! I have requested early check in at the Ritz on Saturday, and if that works out, maybe we could all meet there??! I am just throwing out suggestions right now. I have a sign business across the street from where I work, I can check into the banners, the sizes they have, etc. Would you like for me to? Remember, if you would like to, PM me and I will be HAPPY to send you email addresses / web sites for the TV and radio stations here in Atlanta. The more people who contact them that we want to WELCOME CELINE BACK to ATLANTA in a big way, the better!! We may have a film crew out there filming us working on the banner (if we end up outside!!) You never know, right?!!?!?! It is officially 3 MONTHS from tonight!!! Talk to you all again soon! I'm not sure right now when I will be there. I will try my best to get there by the afternoon. I thought maybe we all could eat together in the afternoon, since there are so many of us. I thought this might be fun. We could trade Celine things as well, and work on the banner if some of us couldn't make it to the venue on time. What are some good restaurants near the Philips Arena? Love,Lisa Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/Lisa98/atlantabanner.jpg I'm seeing Celine on January 17th, 2009 at the Philips Arena in Atlanta,GA! YAY!!! "May your hopes and dreams always be carried on Eagle's Wings."-Michael Crawford My Websites!!New Michael Crawford Phans Forever Website A Voice and A Dream- Celine Dion Fans Achieving the Dream: The GED Support
kwright Posted October 17, 2008 at 09:33 PM Posted October 17, 2008 at 09:33 PM AHHH - its so weird to see the '17th' on my calendar on the computer... when the actual date comes I think I'm going to just pee myself.. lol ... AHH =) p.s.... me and britt are storming the stage.. anyone else wanna come with?! LOL j/k - thats going to be hard from my LOWER LEVEL seats! arrg I WILL TOTALLY STORM THE STAGE WITH YOU GUYS! hahah Chellbie I'm only two rows behind you so I got the guards from behind and you knock out anybody in front! I think we could make this happen!!! hahahha totally joking but I think lunch sounds like a great idea Lisa! I'm going to ask Santa for christmas for a plane ticket and hotel haha so I don't have to drive that long drive. But if that doesn't happen then I can most likely be there by 1 or 2! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
Chellbie Posted October 17, 2008 at 09:54 PM Posted October 17, 2008 at 09:54 PM SPEAKING OF SANTA... i might ask him for Nashville tickets.. hahahahah =) Good idea.. I almost forgot about our dear Saint Nick Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
CelineGAfan Posted October 18, 2008 at 01:24 AM Posted October 18, 2008 at 01:24 AM I am SO excited!!!! I am in section 7 Row M... seat 9... I think that it would be great if a group of us got together and had dinner after/before the show.... I know that after some shows Celine will go to a club or something and party.. not sure if the A-T-L is cool enough for that. I didn't read the entire thread... did we come up with something to do for Celine? a banner???? I think we should just all storm the stage and sing a song with her.... ha ha.... Brittany, We are sitting close to each other! I am in SECTION 7, Row J, and have seats 1 and 2....... Is everyone up for meeting somewhere for lunch? I will check it out and see what restaurants are close to Philips Arena!! I hope everyone is having a great night, it is a very rainy night in Georgia here! Take care ......... Quote "THE POWER OF THE DREAM"
AngelofMusic98 Posted October 18, 2008 at 01:32 AM Author Posted October 18, 2008 at 01:32 AM I am SO excited!!!! I am in section 7 Row M... seat 9... I think that it would be great if a group of us got together and had dinner after/before the show.... I know that after some shows Celine will go to a club or something and party.. not sure if the A-T-L is cool enough for that. I didn't read the entire thread... did we come up with something to do for Celine? a banner???? I think we should just all storm the stage and sing a song with her.... ha ha.... Brittany, We are sitting close to each other! I am in SECTION 7, Row J, and have seats 1 and 2....... Is everyone up for meeting somewhere for lunch? I will check it out and see what restaurants are close to Philips Arena!! I hope everyone is having a great night, it is a very rainy night in Georgia here! Take care ......... I'm in for lunch. Do you think it could be sometime in the afternoon? I don't think I will be in Atlanta by 12 pm. It'll be fun to chat with you and everyone; Also, we can trade Celine items as well!! It's very windy here right now where I am at in Georgia. Love,Lisa Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/Lisa98/atlantabanner.jpg I'm seeing Celine on January 17th, 2009 at the Philips Arena in Atlanta,GA! YAY!!! "May your hopes and dreams always be carried on Eagle's Wings."-Michael Crawford My Websites!!New Michael Crawford Phans Forever Website A Voice and A Dream- Celine Dion Fans Achieving the Dream: The GED Support
KimboCosmo Posted October 18, 2008 at 01:39 AM Posted October 18, 2008 at 01:39 AM Goodness guys...calm down... Just kidding...you get me way excited when I open this thread! Anyway...here is a site you can see TONS of restaurants nearby, AND it tells you how far away from the arena they are! http://www.mytravelguide.com/restaurants/n...estaurants.html Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
CelineGAfan Posted October 18, 2008 at 01:41 AM Posted October 18, 2008 at 01:41 AM Some information I just found................ Nearby Arena Restaurants ... From burgers to lobster ... you'll find something for every taste and budget in downtown Atlanta. Headlines Bar & Grill On-site Prime Meridian Next Door Ruth's Chris Steak House 2 Blocks Hard Rock Cafe 5 Blocks Sun Dial Restaurant 6 Blocks Polaris 7 Blocks With a seating capacity of 21,000 people ... it's no wonder why Philips Arena has become the premier, sports and concert venue in downtown Atlanta. Connecting Philips Arena to MARTA, CNN Center & Georgia World Congress Centeris an indoor walkway cleverly named HawkWalk. This indoor thoroughfare includes a food court with several, different eateries offering a diverse selection of cuisine ... plus retail stores offering everything from Hawks and Thrashers merchandise... to the latest from Turner/Time Warner. Philips Arena parking is available at various lots surrounding the arena, including the CNN Decks and Centennial Garage located on Centennial Olympic Park Drive across from the arena. Additional parking is available at the Philips Arena lot on Park Avenue West, this lot also accommodates buses and vans. http://www.atlanta-downtown.com/philips-arena/ Quote "THE POWER OF THE DREAM"
AngelofMusic98 Posted October 18, 2008 at 02:02 AM Author Posted October 18, 2008 at 02:02 AM Some information I just found................ Nearby Arena Restaurants ... From burgers to lobster ... you'll find something for every taste and budget in downtown Atlanta. Headlines Bar & Grill On-site Prime Meridian Next Door Ruth's Chris Steak House 2 Blocks Hard Rock Cafe 5 Blocks Sun Dial Restaurant 6 Blocks Polaris 7 Blocks With a seating capacity of 21,000 people ... it's no wonder why Philips Arena has become the premier, sports and concert venue in downtown Atlanta. Connecting Philips Arena to MARTA, CNN Center & Georgia World Congress Centeris an indoor walkway cleverly named HawkWalk. This indoor thoroughfare includes a food court with several, different eateries offering a diverse selection of cuisine ... plus retail stores offering everything from Hawks and Thrashers merchandise... to the latest from Turner/Time Warner. Philips Arena parking is available at various lots surrounding the arena, including the CNN Decks and Centennial Garage located on Centennial Olympic Park Drive across from the arena. Additional parking is available at the Philips Arena lot on Park Avenue West, this lot also accommodates buses and vans. http://www.atlanta-downtown.com/philips-arena/ I have ate at the Hard Rock Cafe and it was great. It would be cool if we could get an reservation there to eat in the afternoon. I haven't ever been to the Philips Arena before, but I have seen it when I have been in Atlanta. Love,Lisa Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/Lisa98/atlantabanner.jpg I'm seeing Celine on January 17th, 2009 at the Philips Arena in Atlanta,GA! YAY!!! "May your hopes and dreams always be carried on Eagle's Wings."-Michael Crawford My Websites!!New Michael Crawford Phans Forever Website A Voice and A Dream- Celine Dion Fans Achieving the Dream: The GED Support
KimboCosmo Posted October 18, 2008 at 02:49 AM Posted October 18, 2008 at 02:49 AM You don't need a reservation to go to the Hard Rock Cafe...I eat at many of them, and never have had to do that Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
AngelofMusic98 Posted October 18, 2008 at 05:52 PM Author Posted October 18, 2008 at 05:52 PM (edited) You don't need a reservation to go to the Hard Rock Cafe...I eat at many of them, and never have had to do that I'm not really that sure. If we all want to be seating together, we might need one. Last year was my first time eating at a Hard Rock Cafe and I loved it!! I wonder if some Celine stuff is at the cafe in Atlanta. I don't remember seeing anything. Love,Lisa Edited October 18, 2008 at 05:53 PM by AngelofMusic98 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/Lisa98/atlantabanner.jpg I'm seeing Celine on January 17th, 2009 at the Philips Arena in Atlanta,GA! YAY!!! "May your hopes and dreams always be carried on Eagle's Wings."-Michael Crawford My Websites!!New Michael Crawford Phans Forever Website A Voice and A Dream- Celine Dion Fans Achieving the Dream: The GED Support
djs31982 Posted October 18, 2008 at 08:50 PM Posted October 18, 2008 at 08:50 PM You don't need a reservation to go to the Hard Rock Cafe...I eat at many of them, and never have had to do that I'm not really that sure. If we all want to be seating together, we might need one. Last year was my first time eating at a Hard Rock Cafe and I loved it!! I wonder if some Celine stuff is at the cafe in Atlanta. I don't remember seeing anything. Love,LisaJust something I was thinking about guys...this is the weekend before the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday on Monday. Atlanta is known for having many things going on with that, I just wonder how crowded its going to be there that weekend. Quote All of the promises broken..And all of the songs left unsung...Seem so far away as I make my way back to you.You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in
kwright Posted October 18, 2008 at 10:04 PM Posted October 18, 2008 at 10:04 PM Maybe we should make a reservation, its better to be safe than sorry! That way everything is set in stone and it will be less hectic when everybody is there! Just my opinion! I'm so excited Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.