lyn Posted September 15, 2008 at 04:53 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 04:53 PM CURSE AND DAMN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fly over! now! Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
VintageCeline Posted September 15, 2008 at 05:16 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 05:16 PM Have fun!! I REALLY wish I could be there x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted September 15, 2008 at 05:19 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 05:19 PM I lost my auction on ebay. I'm not going. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
VintageCeline Posted September 15, 2008 at 05:26 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 05:26 PM I lost my auction on ebay. I'm not going. Booo!! Is it really far from your house to go and see if they still have any tickets ? x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted September 15, 2008 at 05:29 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 05:29 PM Booo!! Is it really far from your house to go and see if they still have any tickets ? Not far, but it would cost me $20 to get there on the train. So I really couldn't afford to go unless I had tickets. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Prince Whiskers Posted September 15, 2008 at 05:33 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 05:33 PM She was on the Oprah show last week and Celine invited her via satellite to sing BYLM with her at MSG Very curious how this will play out. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted September 15, 2008 at 05:55 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 05:55 PM hahah this is NOT the end. I'm bidding on another ticket lol. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
lyn Posted September 15, 2008 at 05:59 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 05:59 PM hope you get it!! Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
autumnskies00 Posted September 15, 2008 at 06:01 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 06:01 PM hahah me too. its not over until the skinny lady sings! lol Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted September 15, 2008 at 06:33 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 06:33 PM its...over...i'm not going. Have fun tonight guys. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Koolan Posted September 15, 2008 at 06:36 PM Author Posted September 15, 2008 at 06:36 PM I wonder if David Foster and Chuck Taylor will be at tonight's show. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
nrcda88 Posted September 15, 2008 at 06:52 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 06:52 PM Have fun tonight guys!! Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
SarahJB5 Posted September 15, 2008 at 07:06 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 07:06 PM enjoy your time guys, can't wait to hear about it! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
freakyali Posted September 15, 2008 at 07:18 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 07:18 PM God ... it's tonight!!! Enjoy the show, have a great time!I'm sure it will be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Quote http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7673/celinedioncg5.jpg My Taking Chances World Tour02 June 2008 - Amsterdam22 June 2008 - Munich03 July 2008 - Milan05 September 2008 - Philadelphia14 February 2009 - Montreal
italy24 Posted September 15, 2008 at 07:19 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 07:19 PM I'm going tonight and im soo excited, Floor K 4th row, does anyone know if you can take pics? Quote
lyn Posted September 15, 2008 at 07:48 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 07:48 PM Lol I hope lots of forum members are going on the 16th too.. Don't want to be crazily cheering all by myself x) I'm assuming this doubles as the 16th thread as well. Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
I Surrender Posted September 15, 2008 at 09:20 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 09:20 PM Have a bloody amazing nite all i wish i was there. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
freakyali Posted September 15, 2008 at 09:32 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 09:32 PM I'm going tonight and im soo excited, Floor K 4th row, does anyone know if you can take pics? yes, you can.Usually they don't control. If they do ... they let you con inside the venue with your camera without any problem!!! Quote http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7673/celinedioncg5.jpg My Taking Chances World Tour02 June 2008 - Amsterdam22 June 2008 - Munich03 July 2008 - Milan05 September 2008 - Philadelphia14 February 2009 - Montreal
autumnskies00 Posted September 15, 2008 at 11:56 PM Posted September 15, 2008 at 11:56 PM Show starts in five! I got tickets for tomorrow night thannnnkkkk goodness. I'm in 409 row A...hoping to get an upgrade lol. Not sure how often that happens though. Lol Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Lou555 Posted September 16, 2008 at 12:03 AM Posted September 16, 2008 at 12:03 AM Is this the night Céline makes one of this little Charice's dreams come true? Have a good one everybody! Hope to read all about it tonight!! Quote
anget64 Posted September 16, 2008 at 12:10 AM Posted September 16, 2008 at 12:10 AM hope you guys have/are having so much funcan't wait to hear about it Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
Dionesque Posted September 16, 2008 at 12:15 AM Posted September 16, 2008 at 12:15 AM If I'm right, Céline will come on stage in MSG in a few minutes... ahh, so excited and so jealous for all of you who are there at the moment! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
autumnskies00 Posted September 16, 2008 at 01:20 AM Posted September 16, 2008 at 01:20 AM Ah, I bet she is sining my love right now. I can FEEL it. hahah Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 16, 2008 at 01:22 AM Posted September 16, 2008 at 01:22 AM Ah, I bet she is sining my love right now. I can FEEL it. hahah I'm sure you can't fight the feelin' on that one! I hope the show goes well. I can't wait to read the reviews. - Joe Quote
lyn Posted September 16, 2008 at 02:08 AM Posted September 16, 2008 at 02:08 AM Show starts in five! I got tickets for tomorrow night thannnnkkkk goodness. I'm in 409 row A...hoping to get an upgrade lol. Not sure how often that happens though. Lol yayyy!! Man.. Celine fans are enjoying themselves right now... with Celine.. in MSG. Isn't that lovely Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
videoboy Posted September 16, 2008 at 02:32 AM Posted September 16, 2008 at 02:32 AM ANYONE KNOWS WHERE CELINE IS STAYING IN NEW YORK??? I MEAN, WHICH HOTEL????! Quote http://utenti.lycos.it/querto/hpbimg/eccola.jpg19th May: Paris (Bercy) 2nd June : Amsterdam (Amsterdam Arena) 3rd July: Milan (DatchForum) 16th September : New York (Madison Square Garden)
autumnskies00 Posted September 16, 2008 at 02:36 AM Posted September 16, 2008 at 02:36 AM The Ritz. If you're in NY, you should head over there now. The show ends at 10:45 and she bolts right out. Maybe you can catch her! Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted September 16, 2008 at 02:38 AM Posted September 16, 2008 at 02:38 AM yayyy!! Haha, I'm glad you were rooting for me. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
videoboy Posted September 16, 2008 at 02:48 AM Posted September 16, 2008 at 02:48 AM The Ritz. If you're in NY, you should head over there now. The show ends at 10:45 and she bolts right out. Maybe you can catch her! oh, but which one? the central park one or the battery park one?? thank u! Quote http://utenti.lycos.it/querto/hpbimg/eccola.jpg19th May: Paris (Bercy) 2nd June : Amsterdam (Amsterdam Arena) 3rd July: Milan (DatchForum) 16th September : New York (Madison Square Garden)
autumnskies00 Posted September 16, 2008 at 02:57 AM Posted September 16, 2008 at 02:57 AM From what I've heard, its Central Park Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.