Koolan Posted November 10, 2007 at 03:22 PM Posted November 10, 2007 at 03:22 PM Got my tickets for Row F, section 21 floor seating. I had row E on the first try, got an error when I clicked on Continue. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
clbmed02 Posted November 10, 2007 at 03:33 PM Posted November 10, 2007 at 03:33 PM Row F that's great. I had some error code twice, so on the first try got sect 21, row G, not the best. I also pressed the search again button, but resisted. See you there. Quote "That which you manifest is before you"
denise Posted November 10, 2007 at 05:04 PM Posted November 10, 2007 at 05:04 PM I got section 21, row G as well. See you both there. I hate that the only option I had for delivery is "will call" but at least I don't have to worry about forgetting the tickets at home. Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
kathyc25 Posted November 10, 2007 at 06:02 PM Posted November 10, 2007 at 06:02 PM I already used my TC tickets for Montreal, but I`m going to try and get a ticket for MSG at general sale. I doubt I`ll be able to get floor seats though Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
lyn Posted November 10, 2007 at 07:04 PM Posted November 10, 2007 at 07:04 PM aw mannn i'm still thinking about whether to go for this one, it sucks cos it's a school night and i'll be hard pressed to bring someone out to ny with me.. Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
mkh3482 Posted November 10, 2007 at 11:58 PM Posted November 10, 2007 at 11:58 PM Hey everyone I've been reading the forums for a while, but never really got the chance to post up. I live in Northern VA, but I'm from the NYC metro area. I'm planning on going to the DC show, MSG, Newark, NJ & Atlantic City. I soooo can't wait - I haven't seen her since 2004 when she performed at Lite FMs concert w/Josh Groban and Martina McBride Quote
Koolan Posted November 11, 2007 at 04:37 AM Author Posted November 11, 2007 at 04:37 AM Welcome aboard! I was at the one nite with lite concert too! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
mkh3482 Posted November 11, 2007 at 01:37 PM Posted November 11, 2007 at 01:37 PM So does anyone have a general idea as to how much these tickets are going to cost for the general public? Ticketmaster says $49 - $188, but my father has been looking at TicketLuck.com and they're advertised (floor seats) at over $500. It only shows a few select seats, so I'm really hoping I won't have to spend more than $200 a ticket for floor seats - even if it's in the last row. Quote
Celinenvegas Posted November 11, 2007 at 07:58 PM Posted November 11, 2007 at 07:58 PM Hey everyone I've been reading the forums for a while, but never really got the chance to post up. I live in Northern VA, but I'm from the NYC metro area. I'm planning on going to the DC show, MSG, Newark, NJ & Atlantic City. I soooo can't wait - I haven't seen her since 2004 when she performed at Lite FMs concert w/Josh Groban and Martina McBride Haha, I was at that One Night With Lite show too, it was awesome!!! I got tix for Newark with the TC pre-sale. Im in Sec B, Row 12. I'm gonna get tix for MSG, DC, maybe AC and hopefully Montreal. Gosh, we'll all be there at the Garden!!! Yippeeeee Quote ~J O E Y~
idroveallnight Posted November 13, 2007 at 05:58 PM Posted November 13, 2007 at 05:58 PM They were giving away seats for this concert this morning on z100. I tried and tried and tried but couldn't get through. The trivia question was about Alicia Keys and that her album is also being released today. How rude. Quote
lyn Posted November 15, 2007 at 05:38 AM Posted November 15, 2007 at 05:38 AM They were giving away seats for this concert this morning on z100. I tried and tried and tried but couldn't get through. The trivia question was about Alicia Keys and that her album is also being released today. How rude. LOL. Rude indeed. Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
WendyB Posted November 17, 2007 at 06:57 PM Posted November 17, 2007 at 06:57 PM I've twisted hubby's arm and I'm going to try for 2 seats when the General Public sale starts on Monday. I don't care where we sit, I just want to be there!!! Yay Never been to New York before Quote
autumnskies00 Posted November 19, 2007 at 06:24 AM Posted November 19, 2007 at 06:24 AM Hey everyone I've been reading the forums for a while, but never really got the chance to post up. I live in Northern VA, but I'm from the NYC metro area. I'm planning on going to the DC show, MSG, Newark, NJ & Atlantic City. I soooo can't wait - I haven't seen her since 2004 when she performed at Lite FMs concert w/Josh Groban and Martina McBride Haha, I was at that One Night With Lite show too, it was awesome!!! I got tix for Newark with the TC pre-sale. Im in Sec B, Row 12. I'm gonna get tix for MSG, DC, maybe AC and hopefully Montreal. Gosh, we'll all be there at the Garden!!! Yippeeeee I was at lite at night too!! Pretty amazing! I am for sure going to AC and Newark, I'm crossing my fingers for both NY's, Phili, and Montreal...but those will be tickets I'll have to get auctioned or something because I don't have the money right now Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
WendyB Posted November 19, 2007 at 04:21 PM Posted November 19, 2007 at 04:21 PM (edited) I got Section 23, Row E, Seats 3-4 (after the system threw me out twice). Really happy with those See you in New York, people! Edited November 19, 2007 at 04:23 PM by WendyB Quote
DianaLuts Posted November 19, 2007 at 06:29 PM Posted November 19, 2007 at 06:29 PM I was getting section 10 and 11 but i gave those up. I guess I will save some money and buy front row next year. Quote
Kerry Elizabeth Posted November 19, 2007 at 08:38 PM Posted November 19, 2007 at 08:38 PM I got Loge seating Sec 89 Row K Seats 1-2. I am pretty happy with that! See you all there! Quote Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009 Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYChttp://www.youtube.com/madison52578
I Surrender Posted November 19, 2007 at 09:17 PM Posted November 19, 2007 at 09:17 PM Celine @ Madison Square Garden sounds like a dream to me. Lucky devils. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Celinenvegas Posted November 20, 2007 at 02:20 AM Posted November 20, 2007 at 02:20 AM Celine @ Madison Square Garden sounds like a dream to me. Lucky devils. I got my ticket for MSG, it'll be the 3rd time I'm seeing Celine there! I'll be in Section 56 - Row M Quote ~J O E Y~
yacovyoung Posted November 21, 2007 at 02:26 PM Posted November 21, 2007 at 02:26 PM I will be there Seat location: section 21, row N, seats 11-12 2 seats and looking forward by the way if you got the will call delivery option you can now call up like I did and asked them to email the tickets or have them mailed. It was only done like that initially by the pre-sale. Actually a stupid method by you can call customer service and have many other delivery options now and avoid standing in line the day of the concert.PeaceYY Quote
kathyc25 Posted November 22, 2007 at 12:56 AM Posted November 22, 2007 at 12:56 AM I got section 20 row O seat 3. Not bad...at least its a floor seat! can`t wait to see you guys Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Plumber Harry Posted November 22, 2007 at 01:14 AM Posted November 22, 2007 at 01:14 AM Hey Koolan we are going to be in the same section I have tickets for section 21 row d so look foward to seeing you there..Lets make sure that is the loudest section in the house..I still am not sure how to get around this site but i really am enjoying reading all the post and anyone going to the last show in vegas let me know i will see you there.. Quote
essence5 Posted November 22, 2007 at 01:40 AM Posted November 22, 2007 at 01:40 AM Dear all,I have made an online petition for us all. Please follow the link and sign the petition. I will send it to an authority figure who has clout with regard to ticket sales. Link: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/celineworldtourjustice/ With love and hope, Essence5 Quote On ne change pas.... c'est tres vrai, Celine, en particulier pour toi...http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/epic/celinedion/0302_celine_dion_c_older.jpg J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleurs......" ~Pour que tu m'aimes encore~
Celinenvegas Posted November 22, 2007 at 03:29 AM Posted November 22, 2007 at 03:29 AM I got section 20 row O seat 3. Not bad...at least its a floor seat! can`t wait to see you guys Good deal Kathy, was that from the regular public sale? Where did u use your TC tickets for? I don't have the best seat for MSG but I think it'll be good enough. I did get floor for Newark & DC. I got nothing for Montreal though Quote ~J O E Y~
kathyc25 Posted November 24, 2007 at 02:28 AM Posted November 24, 2007 at 02:28 AM Yeah I`m pretty happy about it after hearing about what other people got. (Oh yes, it was for general sale). I used my TC tickets for Montreal with Tal. We got 6th row That`s awsome you got floor seats for Newark and DC...I still need to get tickets for Newark, but I won`t be able to get floor seats because the people I`m going with don`t want to spend that much I`m sorry you didn`t get anything for Montreal . Maybe something will turn up. Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
katie555 Posted November 25, 2007 at 01:13 AM Posted November 25, 2007 at 01:13 AM (edited) hi guys Never been to NYC before, actually only on the way to LV , I ve seed JFK, very ugly. Are there any planes for maybe some party afterwards????? Edited November 25, 2007 at 01:14 AM by katie555 Quote EVERY DAY WE HAVE IS ONE MORE THAN WE DESERVE
Chantel Posted January 1, 2008 at 03:39 AM Posted January 1, 2008 at 03:39 AM I was able to get section 11, row G. So excited! I have only seen Celine in Vegas and can't wait to experience her on the road! Does anyone know who the front sections were sold to? Quote
Koolan Posted January 1, 2008 at 04:32 AM Author Posted January 1, 2008 at 04:32 AM I think it's reserved for the gold/silve packages. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Chantel Posted January 2, 2008 at 03:38 AM Posted January 2, 2008 at 03:38 AM Yeah, I thought it would be reserved for gold packages too but I bought the gold package and am in section 11. I guess you can't be too picky. I am just so happy to be on the floor at MSG!! Quote
Koolan Posted January 2, 2008 at 03:52 AM Author Posted January 2, 2008 at 03:52 AM I wonder if there are plans to add more dates. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
kathyc25 Posted January 2, 2008 at 04:27 PM Posted January 2, 2008 at 04:27 PM I really hope so...I mean geez its MSG for god`s sake! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.