Celinenvegas Posted January 5, 2008 at 02:58 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 02:58 PM I think they would've added it by now. There's still seats for the Newark show. I just wonder that if those Gold Pkg seats don't sell if they will release them back to Ticketmonster at some point. That was such a dumb thing to do, they are getting WAY too greedy with these packages. Quote ~J O E Y~
leaceline Posted January 12, 2008 at 10:54 AM Posted January 12, 2008 at 10:54 AM Hello everyone, Sorry for my bad english but I'll try to do my best. In Spetembre I'll be also at Celine's concert in Madison Square Garden. I have a little question... In witch hotel stay Celine when she is in NY city?? Thanks you for helping me. Quote
Celinenvegas Posted January 13, 2008 at 08:57 PM Posted January 13, 2008 at 08:57 PM Hello everyone, Sorry for my bad english but I'll try to do my best. In Spetembre I'll be also at Celine's concert in Madison Square Garden. I have a little question... In witch hotel stay Celine when she is in NY city?? Thanks you for helping me. From what I hear it's usually the Penninsula Hotel on 55th ST & 5th Ave. Quote ~J O E Y~
Gabriella23 Posted September 6, 2008 at 07:38 PM Posted September 6, 2008 at 07:38 PM Just out of curiosityWhat hotel does Celine and crew usually stay at while here in NYC???? Quote *~My Inner voice is a lot stronger than my singing voice~*http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/RockDivaSig.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 6, 2008 at 08:04 PM Posted September 6, 2008 at 08:04 PM (edited) Where ever shes staying in nyc....I have a feeling that she'll be there for quite a few days, as i think she'll be doing promo there for the ''my love - essential collection'' album. As sony confimed that they are going to her this month to do this (but didn't confirm exactly where), but as they have a huge office there, I think she'll be busy doing interviews, etc... in whatever hotel shes stayin in..... So I think fans will have a good chance of spotting/meeting her outside her hotel, 'if' I am right!.... Darren. Edited September 6, 2008 at 08:32 PM by Ire23 Quote
tahitiCELINEfan Posted September 6, 2008 at 09:23 PM Posted September 6, 2008 at 09:23 PM The ritz perhaps.... or the waldorf astoria Quote MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:202 concert dates, and counting!A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AND WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPSMISS YOU CELINE!
lyn Posted September 7, 2008 at 02:03 PM Posted September 7, 2008 at 02:03 PM Hey ! I've never been to Madison Square Garden before... What would a view from the loge level at 73 look like? Can you actually see her face with the naked eye or is she like a teeny dot? Thanks! Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
kathyc25 Posted September 7, 2008 at 04:48 PM Posted September 7, 2008 at 04:48 PM I think that`s one level up from the floor, you can see her pretty good I would assume better than the upper levels I`m sure. I`ve sat 2 levels up for Madonna and I could still see her pretty good. Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Gabriella23 Posted September 7, 2008 at 07:35 PM Posted September 7, 2008 at 07:35 PM Just out of curiosity, anyone have an idea of where Celine will be staying when she is here for her shows in September??? I know that Fashion week is happening around the same time so I figured perhaps she'll stay down near Battery Park...but I am not sure...Any ideas? :0) Quote *~My Inner voice is a lot stronger than my singing voice~*http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/RockDivaSig.jpg
Dionesque Posted September 7, 2008 at 08:22 PM Posted September 7, 2008 at 08:22 PM She usually stays in the same hotel when she visits a city again. So just check when she stayed when she visited NYC for the last time and I suppose she will stay there this time too. Good luck! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
tahitiCELINEfan Posted September 8, 2008 at 12:52 AM Posted September 8, 2008 at 12:52 AM RITZ maybe... or Waldorf astoria Quote MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:202 concert dates, and counting!A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AND WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPSMISS YOU CELINE!
celinedream Posted September 8, 2008 at 04:52 PM Posted September 8, 2008 at 04:52 PM Mentioned in Celine's songs: Waldorf Astoria: 2 (Ma Chambre + Le Fils de Superman)Ritz: 0 i guess we have a winner!! j/k! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
stevethefan Posted September 8, 2008 at 05:00 PM Posted September 8, 2008 at 05:00 PM Just out of curiosity, anyone have an idea of where Celine will be staying when she is here for her shows in September??? I know that Fashion week is happening around the same time so I figured perhaps she'll stay down near Battery Park...but I am not sure...Any ideas? :0) She'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Express. Quote
celinedream Posted September 8, 2008 at 05:23 PM Posted September 8, 2008 at 05:23 PM i'll be in sec 21 row H seat 11 & 12. Cant Wait !!!! this will be Mexican independence day maybe i'll bring my flag! since a bunch of us will be in that section wouldnt it be cool we all got organized and got separate letters that formed a message to Celine. something simple ...who knows...she might notice....just an idea. Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
lyn Posted September 8, 2008 at 05:39 PM Posted September 8, 2008 at 05:39 PM i agree i agree! That is, if this also applies to the 16th. Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
racey3229 Posted September 9, 2008 at 01:12 PM Posted September 9, 2008 at 01:12 PM well if i was in new york right now i would sure be keeping my eyes peeled to spot celine,does anyone know where she is staying? it seems that in europe we all found her hotel for autographs but in the usa no one has seen her at her hotel?????? Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
Dionesque Posted September 9, 2008 at 01:23 PM Posted September 9, 2008 at 01:23 PM That we don't get reviews from in front of US hotels doesn't mean that noone spoted/met her at a hote there. I've heard about some people who met her at her hotel in Boston, for instance. And maybe we in Europe are more stalker-like than the US people? :sofunny: Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Annalicious Posted September 9, 2008 at 02:29 PM Posted September 9, 2008 at 02:29 PM She's staying in a hostel in Brooklyn...only $29 a night! Thank god RC can afford to have his own bed Quote
Dionesque Posted September 9, 2008 at 03:04 PM Posted September 9, 2008 at 03:04 PM Some people are extremely friendly out there.... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
kathyc25 Posted September 9, 2008 at 03:42 PM Posted September 9, 2008 at 03:42 PM Yeah she`s staying with me at my apartment, we have an extra bedroom Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
idroveallnight Posted September 9, 2008 at 06:09 PM Posted September 9, 2008 at 06:09 PM well if i was in new york right now i would sure be keeping my eyes peeled to spot celine,does anyone know where she is staying? it seems that in europe we all found her hotel for autographs but in the usa no one has seen her at her hotel??????I'd really like to spot her outside her hotel here but no one else seems willing to, either that or they're acting very nonchalant about it Quote
Annalicious Posted September 9, 2008 at 06:48 PM Posted September 9, 2008 at 06:48 PM I heard she's planning to take the subway a lot while she's here so if you ride the 5 up and down all day maybe you'll see her Quote
kathyc25 Posted September 9, 2008 at 06:53 PM Posted September 9, 2008 at 06:53 PM lol Anna you crack me up Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Koolan Posted September 9, 2008 at 06:59 PM Author Posted September 9, 2008 at 06:59 PM And she's surely doing her shopping on 5th Avenue! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
kathyc25 Posted September 9, 2008 at 07:01 PM Posted September 9, 2008 at 07:01 PM Oh you know it! I work in the Saks building so I notified all my friends there to keep a look out and I will be "shopping" on fifth ave every day at lunch! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Annalicious Posted September 9, 2008 at 07:50 PM Posted September 9, 2008 at 07:50 PM She actually does shop there A LOT when she's here, but you have to cover both 5th and Madison. You know I have a feeling though she'd rather people do their stalking at the hotel. I could see her being pissed about being delayed while shopping. Quote
nuts2you Posted September 10, 2008 at 01:36 PM Posted September 10, 2008 at 01:36 PM Now that she is in the new york area, do you think she will be doing some tv appearances, Quote
kathyc25 Posted September 10, 2008 at 02:15 PM Posted September 10, 2008 at 02:15 PM That`s true...I`ll just watch from afar Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Annalicious Posted September 10, 2008 at 03:24 PM Posted September 10, 2008 at 03:24 PM Well I'm headed that way now and if I see her I'm not going to bother her. I'm just going to go in the store, pick out something nice for myself, point at Celine and tell them to put it on her tab and that I'll hold onto it for her Quote
Koolan Posted September 10, 2008 at 03:34 PM Author Posted September 10, 2008 at 03:34 PM Tal, bring the other 2 tickets with you in case. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.