Hilda Posted May 7, 2008 at 10:25 PM Posted May 7, 2008 at 10:25 PM i love that comment about celine being the anti-diva diva - thats so true and im so proud that she is recognised as still being a diva without all the horrible credentials! Quote
Jules86 Posted May 7, 2008 at 10:27 PM Posted May 7, 2008 at 10:27 PM She is in which hotel? Because i'm in london for 2 days, i would like to know in which hotel she is? She is staying at the Dorchester Hotel..my friend works there that how i know. Quote
fred Posted May 7, 2008 at 10:57 PM Posted May 7, 2008 at 10:57 PM (edited) I was looking for videos on youtube and it seems that Celine's organization is really cracking down on concert videos ... just about everything has been removed from the London show and many past shows as well. I really wonder if this is a good business move? I mean fans love to see the shows that they can't attend ... or are they afraid that the poor qulity of many of the videos detract from the performances? Radiohead has done the same thing on the first couple of shows on their US tour.Well, since they don't seem to be afraid of how the poor quality of sony's promo I can't see them seeing this as a threat... /fred Edited May 7, 2008 at 10:58 PM by fred Quote Peace and love to all.
fred Posted May 7, 2008 at 11:07 PM Posted May 7, 2008 at 11:07 PM mp3 i recorded last night enjoy!!! iasolfa.mp3 - 8.68MB iyaalone.mp3 - 6.40MB mltt.mp3 - 10.47MB igtfiamw_incomplete_thanks_to_security_.mp3 - 2.51MB pqtme.mp3 - 4.79MB rdmh_encore.mp3 - 4.61MB tc_.mp3 - 3.61MB wwrytsmgo.mp3 - 5.78MB introidantpol.mp3 - 10.17MB eom_abms.mp3 - 8.73MB medley_full.mp3 - 8.98MB Wonderful quality! Thank you! /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Dionesque Posted May 7, 2008 at 11:09 PM Posted May 7, 2008 at 11:09 PM I would like to know if anyone of you had any troubles picking up the "will call" TeamCeline tickets?? I'm not going to the UK shows but I have to pick up my TeamCeline tickets in some other countries and I'm quite worried that there won't be any problem!!.... I would wayyy prefer to have all tickets in my hands so it would save me from worrying... sigh... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
wolfepaw Posted May 7, 2008 at 11:20 PM Posted May 7, 2008 at 11:20 PM Thomas, thank you for the wonderful photos!! Really good shots. I can add them to my growing collection of Celine pics. Quote http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/wolfepaw/Celine%20Dion/CelineTCinGermanySiglayerstrimmed.jpg
SFchick Posted May 7, 2008 at 11:46 PM Posted May 7, 2008 at 11:46 PM Had a great time at the show on Tuesday, but not as good as Manchester I thought. Celine didn't talk about the UK like she did at the previous shows and she didn't talk about RC or golf or tea or anything about that which was a shame. Still amazing though! I went for lunch today at Celine's hotel (very posh and expensive) and we were in the company of Rene Angelil himself. We didn't get a chance to speak to him unfortunately but it was nice to see him all the same. Then we went outside to wait for Celine and she came out and waved to us and then got into her car. Her security then called us over and she signed things for us which was really nice! A few pics: http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/751/img0376nu2.jpg http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8342/img0377qu1.jpg http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9499/img0378dz2.jpg ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Tommy you got some good pics of our adventures!!! Fantastic day today having lunch at the Dorchester with Rene also dinning and then having celine wave at us and thens signing our Ipods!!!! So now that is Cel, Me and Tal with matching Ipods!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
Bellamy Posted May 8, 2008 at 12:33 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 12:33 AM Once again. I envy you girls so much. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
bruno_oliveira Posted May 8, 2008 at 12:35 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 12:35 AM imagine how much that ipod worths right now....hahaahah Quote
bgcalde Posted May 8, 2008 at 12:38 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 12:38 AM mp3 i recorded last night enjoy!!! iasolfa.mp3 - 8.68MB iyaalone.mp3 - 6.40MB mltt.mp3 - 10.47MB igtfiamw_incomplete_thanks_to_security_.mp3 - 2.51MB pqtme.mp3 - 4.79MB rdmh_encore.mp3 - 4.61MB tc_.mp3 - 3.61MB wwrytsmgo.mp3 - 5.78MB introidantpol.mp3 - 10.17MB eom_abms.mp3 - 8.73MB medley_full.mp3 - 8.98MB First thanks a lot for sharing, and not to be rude, but I don't understand why the use of first letters, I mean c'mon, some names like "igtfiamv" are not even understandable. Not trying to start an argument, just pointing out. Just needed to get this comment out of my mouth, once again, not offense intended. Quote
VintageCeline Posted May 8, 2008 at 12:40 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 12:40 AM Helloooooooooo! I had such an amazing time last night and today! Even though we had really really REALLY bad seats, it was still amazing and seeing her today, made it all worth it. I recorded a video of Celine signing stuff for us outside the hotel, I'm uploading it now so I'll post it soon.Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! It hasnt sunk in yet, that I saw Celine up SO close! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
VintageCeline Posted May 8, 2008 at 01:57 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 01:57 AM Righhtyyy! Ive tried uploading the video to youtube, But its not working on there for some reason :S But Ive uploaded it onto PhotoBucket for you all to seee... ahhhh!! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v209/car...nt=PICT0098.flv Enjoy x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Chula Posted May 8, 2008 at 02:57 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 02:57 AM Thank you for MP3. Marvellous!! Quote
shedawon Posted May 8, 2008 at 03:34 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 03:34 AM Thanks everyone for the pics etc and reviews - always great to hear how each concert went, always exciting for me. How come in some concerts you could take pics and yet in Australia we couldn't, we had to sneek them in . I see one of Thomas pics (btw fantastic pics) there is like 5 camera's 6 counting the big "T's" camera. was there no security?? I am happy for you all that got pics - you are so lucky. Quote "life is on loan to us"...Celinehttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/cell_016/555555-Kopie.jpg
Chula Posted May 8, 2008 at 03:46 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 03:46 AM How did Celine enter the stage? Celine hides in a box or walks obviously? Quote
ThisTime Posted May 8, 2008 at 03:59 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 03:59 AM Thanks everyone for the pics etc and reviews - always great to hear how each concert went, always exciting for me. How come in some concerts you could take pics and yet in Australia we couldn't, we had to sneek them in . I see one of Thomas pics (btw fantastic pics) there is like 5 camera's 6 counting the big "T's" camera. was there no security?? I am happy for you all that got pics - you are so lucky. It just depends on the rules of the venue.Some allow them, some don't, and some say it's up to the artist to make the decision. Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
KimboCosmo Posted May 8, 2008 at 05:40 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 05:40 AM It should be up to the artist, why would anyone care about people taking pics other than the artist? It ticks me off...bc I have a feeling they are going to be strict over here...but the funny think is, I've taken pics at every other concert, but for Celine it strictly states that the use of cameras/video cameras is prohibited. Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Thomas Posted May 8, 2008 at 07:00 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 07:00 AM How did Celine enter the stage? Celine hides in a box or walks obviously?She just walks to the stage from one of the entrances. It's cool cos it's not a secret and she waves at people as she goes past. Plus, she's wearing the pink dress so she stands out like a sore thumb. haha Quote
Sof' Posted May 8, 2008 at 07:13 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 07:13 AM Thanks to all the lucky ons who have already seen her in London ! Thanks for your reviews and for sharing some MP3 and pictures !! I can't wait to be in Paris and then in Frankfurt to see the english show! :clap: Quote http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/5605/celinenew4vr9dm1.jpg
Alice Posted May 8, 2008 at 07:18 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 07:18 AM omg, thakks for the mp3s. TC rocks!!!!!!! Quote
maxceline Posted May 8, 2008 at 09:00 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 09:00 AM mp3 i recorded last night enjoy!!! iasolfa.mp3 - 8.68MB iyaalone.mp3 - 6.40MB mltt.mp3 - 10.47MB igtfiamw_incomplete_thanks_to_security_.mp3 - 2.51MB pqtme.mp3 - 4.79MB rdmh_encore.mp3 - 4.61MB tc_.mp3 - 3.61MB wwrytsmgo.mp3 - 5.78MB introidantpol.mp3 - 10.17MB eom_abms.mp3 - 8.73MB medley_full.mp3 - 8.98MB First thanks a lot for sharing, and not to be rude, but I don't understand why the use of first letters, I mean c'mon, some names like "igtfiamv" are not even understandable. Not trying to start an argument, just pointing out. Just needed to get this comment out of my mouth, once again, not offense intended. It's simply... its a programme fault when i saved it i separated but all was attached... sorry... if you cannot recognize the songs you have a pre-listening though e.g: igtf: i got the feeling; iamw: it's a man's world so on.... Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
nano Posted May 8, 2008 at 09:26 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 09:26 AM yay..this time mtv3 entertainment news are drooling over Celine's legs.Last time they made fun of her furry legs. http://viihde.mtv3.fi/uutiset/muut.shtml/6...4?minogue_kylie Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Nikosn17 Posted May 8, 2008 at 10:24 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 10:24 AM (edited) I'm waiting for the day when she's gonna shave her arms. All photos beautiful photos are f*ked up because of this. This time I also didn't like the Think Twice performance. Edited May 8, 2008 at 10:26 AM by Nikosn17 Quote
nano Posted May 8, 2008 at 10:27 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 10:27 AM I'm waiting for the day when she's gonna shave her arms. All photos beautiful photos are f*ked up because of this. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
JAMIE Posted May 8, 2008 at 10:53 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 10:53 AM Hey girls. So glad you got to see her at Hotel. If i wasn't working today you know i would be with you all the way, know pun intended lol!! Had the most amazing night on Tuesday. Celine came over to me and blew me a kiss and waved, gave me the thumbs up and my mum and me went crazy. We had the best view ever and i will remember the eveing forever and ever!! Send me any pics you have. Love you all xxxx Quote
jacwar58 Posted May 8, 2008 at 10:58 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 10:58 AM I'm waiting for the day when she's gonna shave her arms. All photos beautiful photos are f*ked up because of this. This coming from a bloke! There's a lot you need to learn about women......shaving arms isn't one of them!! Quote http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q222/jacwar58/Celine%20Dion/100_1696.jpg
Nikosn17 Posted May 8, 2008 at 11:05 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 11:05 AM I'm waiting for the day when she's gonna shave her arms. All photos beautiful photos are f*ked up because of this. This coming from a bloke! There's a lot you need to learn about women......shaving arms isn't one of them!! Can I please have an opinion ? You can like women that remind of Chubaka if you want... that's your opinion. These are just personal preferences. Quote
Hilda Posted May 8, 2008 at 11:45 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 11:45 AM hahahaha shaving arms!! its just the light makes them seem bad - women do have hairs on their arms - especially at 40. Quote
jacwar58 Posted May 8, 2008 at 12:13 PM Posted May 8, 2008 at 12:13 PM hahahaha shaving arms!! its just the light makes them seem bad - women do have hairs on their arms - especially at 40. Yes, they have them at all ages and it's natural and feminine! You're right about the light tho', that and the HD photos we get these days tend to show up everything. Nothing wrong with that! Quote http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q222/jacwar58/Celine%20Dion/100_1696.jpg
Jacqui Posted May 8, 2008 at 12:14 PM Posted May 8, 2008 at 12:14 PM Seriously, I think I know only one or two women who shave or wax their arms...it's just not something a lot of people do. Celine's aren't even that noticeable anyway. I think she looks fine, totally beautiful. I find the whole concept of shaving somewhat weird, when I think about it. I mean, I do it, but why do we do it? It's a natural thing when hair grows on us, why do we leave it on our heads but remove it from other places? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.