Cheerfuljane Posted May 16, 2008 at 12:42 PM Posted May 16, 2008 at 12:42 PM No you're not blind Anu I also thought it was very odd that it didn't have Finland. I can just imagine the person who made it trying to fit them all into a square and just decided to leave 2 or 3 out because it wasn't convenient They better have something with Finland on when they get to you !!! Quote
nano Posted May 16, 2008 at 12:53 PM Posted May 16, 2008 at 12:53 PM No you're not blind Anu I also thought it was very odd that it didn't have Finland. I can just imagine the person who made it trying to fit them all into a square and just decided to leave 2 or 3 out because it wasn't convenient They better have something with Finland on when they get to you !!!Blah..so typical, the world always forgets Finland. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
René-Charles Posted May 16, 2008 at 01:25 PM Posted May 16, 2008 at 01:25 PM MY MOM ROCK by René Charles , i love cute cute T-shirt Quote http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2967/sansre2g.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us Céline , René & Les Enfants : René-Charles , Eddy & Nels0n ♥ 5 Juillet 2008 Inoubliableee ♥ MON BLOG SUR CELINE ....
CelineTheBest5 Posted May 16, 2008 at 01:45 PM Posted May 16, 2008 at 01:45 PM MY MOM ROCK by René Charles , i love cute cute T-shirt Me too!! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
maxceline Posted May 16, 2008 at 06:56 PM Posted May 16, 2008 at 06:56 PM These are the only "decent" photos I took at the O2 enjoy.... the last one is one of my creation of 2003 a t-shirt like that could cost 30-40 euros at the merchandise stands LOL London O2 Arena 06-05-2008hpim0593.jpg - 0.53MBhpim0607.jpg - 1.26MBhpim0612.jpg - 0.04MBhpim0620.jpg - 0.42MBhpim0622.jpg - 0.21MBhpim0627.jpg - 0.24MBhpim0635.jpg - 0.08MBhpim0642.jpg - 1.63MBhpim0655.jpg - 0.56MBhpim0658.jpg - 1.80MBhpim0659.jpg - 0.42MBhpim0663.jpg - 1.55MB Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
mercuryceline Posted May 16, 2008 at 07:11 PM Posted May 16, 2008 at 07:11 PM Thanks for all the zipped MP3's guys. Now has anybody got a recording of 'Eyes on You' and 'Love can move mountains' from the O2 on the 6th? That would make the collection complete.... Quote
mceyedol Posted May 16, 2008 at 07:59 PM Posted May 16, 2008 at 07:59 PM Thanks for all the zipped MP3's guys. Now has anybody got a recording of 'Eyes on You' and 'Love can move mountains' from the O2 on the 6th? That would make the collection complete.... Eyes On Me was recorded and is included in the zip... with wotsits flamenco. "maxceline" didn't manage to record Love Can Move Mountains as security lynched him lol Michael xx Quote http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8376/celinedionbannerub5.jpgTAKING CHANCES TOUR* 06/05/08 - o2 Arena: Block D1, Row P, Seat 11
mercuryceline Posted May 17, 2008 at 08:16 AM Posted May 17, 2008 at 08:16 AM Thanks for all the zipped MP3's guys. Now has anybody got a recording of 'Eyes on You' and 'Love can move mountains' from the O2 on the 6th? That would make the collection complete.... Eyes On Me was recorded and is included in the zip... with wotsits flamenco. "maxceline" didn't manage to record Love Can Move Mountains as security lynched him lol Michael xx Thanks Michael. I hope maxceline has recovered from the lynching Quote
maxceline Posted May 17, 2008 at 10:45 AM Posted May 17, 2008 at 10:45 AM hihihihihihi LOL Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
Terre Posted May 19, 2008 at 05:06 PM Posted May 19, 2008 at 05:06 PM Thank you for all the pics, videos and everything! I can't believe I'll be seeing Céline in two weeks! *dies* Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Julian Posted May 19, 2008 at 05:27 PM Posted May 19, 2008 at 05:27 PM Thanks a lot for the pics, i love the one of RDMH With the cowd Quote
John O Tron Posted May 29, 2008 at 09:34 PM Posted May 29, 2008 at 09:34 PM Hello all, sorry I know its a bit late to post in here...but I'm new here and this was my first EVER Celine concert experience!!! I took my mum to see the show, and shes not particularly a Celine fan, but she came out loving it!! We were sat in block 111 directly opposite one of the catwalks, amazing seats! Best night of my life, thankyou Celine! Pictures are on my myspace profile! Add me and take a look! Quote http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d5/MiniMichael/JohnMJJBsig1.jpgCredits to Javan for the sick siggy! Please add me on Myspace!
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 6, 2009 at 04:10 PM Posted May 6, 2009 at 04:10 PM This time last year I was sitting watching Celine do Soundcheck at the o2, ahead of her 1st London show!!! I can't believe its a year already, its gone so fast.... Anyone else who attended the show feeling a bit sentimental today, or is it just crazy old me,lol... Darren. Quote
ladylindsey Posted May 6, 2009 at 05:07 PM Posted May 6, 2009 at 05:07 PM MY MOM ROCK by René Charles , i love cute cute T-shirt That was so cute!! I wanted it but I already had 3 other ones and they kinda cost a lot haha. Quote
maxceline Posted May 6, 2009 at 05:46 PM Posted May 6, 2009 at 05:46 PM i was there OMG! 1 YEAR left! Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
celine4evauk Posted May 6, 2009 at 06:01 PM Posted May 6, 2009 at 06:01 PM This time last year I was sitting watching Celine do Soundcheck at the o2, ahead of her 1st London show!!! I can't believe its a year already, its gone so fast.... Anyone else who attended the show feeling a bit sentimental today, or is it just crazy old me,lol... Darren. Me too!!! "Another year has gone by" Quote
celinestar Posted May 6, 2009 at 06:24 PM Posted May 6, 2009 at 06:24 PM This time last year I was sitting watching Celine do Soundcheck at the o2, ahead of her 1st London show!!! I can't believe its a year already, its gone so fast.... Anyone else who attended the show feeling a bit sentimental today, or is it just crazy old me,lol... Darren. Arrggghhh totally! I keep thinking what was i doing at exactly this point last year Quote Wembley Stadium - July 10th 199960th Birthday Party for BAFTA - October 28th 2007 (I met Celine on this day!!!!!)o2 Arena- May 6th 2008NIA Birmingham- May 10th 2008
takeachance Posted May 8, 2009 at 11:48 PM Posted May 8, 2009 at 11:48 PM Im such a fool i didnt go to this!!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Koolan Posted July 5, 2009 at 03:34 AM Posted July 5, 2009 at 03:34 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17JFJLB2PXw Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CelineRox Posted July 5, 2009 at 02:50 PM Posted July 5, 2009 at 02:50 PM (edited) ^^ awwwwwwwwwwwwwww memories Edited July 5, 2009 at 02:51 PM by CelineRox Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
dorfus Posted November 10, 2009 at 02:13 PM Posted November 10, 2009 at 02:13 PM ^^ awwwwwwwwwwwwwww memories I KNOW!!! What really made me laugh was that I kinda annoyed this old couple sitting next to me, and actually LEFT because I was singing along to every single song and screaming in between songs. They were Greek (so they were complaining in Greek) but they had no idea I understood every single word they were saying (I'm half Scottish, half Cypriot). Lol. Bless 'em. I feel bad about it, but damn it was funny hehehehe Quote 6 May 2008 - London, England / 15 May 2019 - Las Vegas, USA / 3 June 2023 - Nicosia, Cyprus
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.