mceyedol Posted May 10, 2008 at 11:21 PM Posted May 10, 2008 at 11:21 PM Thanks guys! Thanks mahdi, i've just ripped the audio from your video and tagged it ready to add to the bootleg * Celine Dion - Taking Chances Tour - 24 - My Heart Will Go OnDownload Here Enjoy, Michael xx Quote http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8376/celinedionbannerub5.jpgTAKING CHANCES TOUR* 06/05/08 - o2 Arena: Block D1, Row P, Seat 11
Celinenvegas Posted May 11, 2008 at 05:41 AM Posted May 11, 2008 at 05:41 AM Well I downloaded the file and it came thru as a "rar" file for Real Player, but RP would not play the file and it couldn't find software to play it. Any suggestions?? Quote ~J O E Y~
Koolan Posted May 11, 2008 at 06:50 AM Posted May 11, 2008 at 06:50 AM Use winrar from www.rarlabs.com it's free for 30 days. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
mceyedol Posted May 11, 2008 at 07:12 AM Posted May 11, 2008 at 07:12 AM Sorry Guyz, I probably should have done it as winzip file. Michael xx Quote http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8376/celinedionbannerub5.jpgTAKING CHANCES TOUR* 06/05/08 - o2 Arena: Block D1, Row P, Seat 11
CelineRox Posted May 11, 2008 at 12:26 PM Posted May 11, 2008 at 12:26 PM I was at three of Celine's shows last week, including this one, and I have just realised that I noticed no 'Fashion Victim' video! In fact, other than the introduction montage I paid very little attention to the screens and remember nothing of the other videos...! Can anybody tell me if there were any themed videos like there were for the first leg of the tour and if so, what did they consist of? I'm going mad trying to remember! Thanks ps: mahdi1989 thanks for the video! Is that the one where she walks out of the magazine cover? If it is then yes it was on! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
vagoguma Posted May 11, 2008 at 02:52 PM Posted May 11, 2008 at 02:52 PM Thank you so much! Mceyedol, you saved me the trouble of downloading an MP3-cutter program! Quote http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gif
DesertSkye Posted May 11, 2008 at 05:37 PM Posted May 11, 2008 at 05:37 PM Firstly, it was great meeting new fans that night! I had a fantastic time talking with lots and lots of people. UK people rock and they sure did that night. I was really impressed by the crowd cheering Celine on. I do agree that Celine did not chat with the audience and I missed it too but there could be lots of reasons why she did not. She did her performance top-notch as usual and her costumes were brilliant! I loved the way she left the stage to change then returned which was a nice change from Vegas. Also, I thought her dedication to Queen was really super and you could tell she was giving the songs her all. One thing, tho, I sure wish they would make BIGGER sizes in the hoodies and tee-shirts! I almost cried because most didn't come bigger than large, but oh well, maybe in December when she’s in Phoenix/Glendale I'll have another chance. Thanks for all your reviews and pictures! Celine is the absolute best performer in the world!! Quote http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload5/218806/tn-500_celinediord43.jpg March 15, 2011June 18, 2011
Lizzy Posted May 11, 2008 at 05:57 PM Posted May 11, 2008 at 05:57 PM Thanks to all the lucky ons who have already seen her in London ! Thanks for your reviews and for sharing some MP3 and pictures !! I can't wait to be in Paris and then in Frankfurt to see the english show! :clap: Me too but Paris and Berlin Quote
maxceline Posted May 12, 2008 at 03:06 PM Posted May 12, 2008 at 03:06 PM thanks thanks and thanks again..... i'm sure that the best vocals comes from this date hiihihihihihihiih Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
tonybower Posted May 12, 2008 at 07:05 PM Posted May 12, 2008 at 07:05 PM Yes... thanks again for all the mp3s! It's fantastic. Every time I hear the IDAN intro I'm right back in Manchester/London watching Celine appear through the stage then singing the first part of the song. It gets me every time!! Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
felixwhoals Posted May 12, 2008 at 10:53 PM Posted May 12, 2008 at 10:53 PM Time for my photos: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Celine%20Dion/Best1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Celine%20Dion/Best2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Celine%20Dion/Best3.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Celine%20Dion/Best4.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Celine%20Dion/Best5.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Celine%20Dion/Best6.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Celine%20Dion/Best7.jpg Some of the best ones I think I could put. More from Birmingham concert on Birmingham thread. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Celinenvegas Posted May 12, 2008 at 11:59 PM Posted May 12, 2008 at 11:59 PM Time for my photos: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Celine%20Dion/Best1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Celine%20Dion/Best2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Celine%20Dion/Best3.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Celine%20Dion/Best4.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Celine%20Dion/Best5.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Celine%20Dion/Best6.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Celine%20Dion/Best7.jpg Some of the best ones I think I could put. More from Birmingham concert on Birmingham thread. Awesome, you must've had a great zoon lense on your camera! I was sitting 2nd row right in front of the blond percussion player. Did you get any pics of the crowd from that area?? Just wondering if I made it into any of your pics. Quote ~J O E Y~
felixwhoals Posted May 13, 2008 at 07:55 PM Posted May 13, 2008 at 07:55 PM Awesome, you must've had a great zoon lense on your camera! I was sitting 2nd row right in front of the blond percussion player. Did you get any pics of the crowd from that area?? Just wondering if I made it into any of your pics. For the crowd, I think these are the ones which I think can represent the crowd. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Best10.jpgFrom where I sat http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Best11.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Best12.jpgTaken before the show. Around 8.30pm where people start coming in - Look at the top tier too! They are full with people on that night! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Best9.jpgMy Heart Will Go On. All eyes on Celine! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Kye Posted May 13, 2008 at 08:37 PM Posted May 13, 2008 at 08:37 PM Thanks everyone! Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
Celine_2533 Posted May 14, 2008 at 07:20 AM Posted May 14, 2008 at 07:20 AM It's sold out? Quote http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg
cdurand54 Posted May 15, 2008 at 07:32 PM Author Posted May 15, 2008 at 07:32 PM anyone of you have downloadle video of O2 show on 6th ? please please please !!! I've just watched the one from the 8th, thanks a lot for the upload ! Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted May 15, 2008 at 08:56 PM Posted May 15, 2008 at 08:56 PM My pics aren't as good as the other guys' but thought you might like to see them anyway Here's the merchandise: Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted May 15, 2008 at 09:02 PM Posted May 15, 2008 at 09:02 PM The cute little pink dress Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted May 15, 2008 at 09:07 PM Posted May 15, 2008 at 09:07 PM White cape and black leather Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted May 15, 2008 at 09:23 PM Posted May 15, 2008 at 09:23 PM Dem cute booties..... Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted May 15, 2008 at 09:28 PM Posted May 15, 2008 at 09:28 PM It's cute, it's gold and it shines Oh, and the dress is cute too Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted May 15, 2008 at 09:32 PM Posted May 15, 2008 at 09:32 PM My heart will............ Quote
Koolan Posted May 15, 2008 at 09:38 PM Posted May 15, 2008 at 09:38 PM I've never seen so much attachments. must've taken you quite a while to upload. Thanks Miss Jane. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Cheerfuljane Posted May 15, 2008 at 09:40 PM Posted May 15, 2008 at 09:40 PM I've never seen so much attachments. must've taken you quite a while to upload. Thanks Miss Jane. Nope I have wireless now so was quick quick Quote
Celinenvegas Posted May 16, 2008 at 03:06 AM Posted May 16, 2008 at 03:06 AM Awesome, you must've had a great zoon lense on your camera! I was sitting 2nd row right in front of the blond percussion player. Did you get any pics of the crowd from that area?? Just wondering if I made it into any of your pics. For the crowd, I think these are the ones which I think can represent the crowd. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Best10.jpgFrom where I sat http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Best11.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Best12.jpgTaken before the show. Around 8.30pm where people start coming in - Look at the top tier too! They are full with people on that night! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/Best9.jpgMy Heart Will Go On. All eyes on Celine! Thanks man, great photos!! That place was packed, I just wish the crowd was a lil more enthusiastic but Im told London is more reserved. Cant wait til she hits North America. Quote ~J O E Y~
nano Posted May 16, 2008 at 06:55 AM Posted May 16, 2008 at 06:55 AM Here's the merchandise: thanks Jane for the pictures... am I totally blind or is there Finland written on the bag..'coz I can't see it. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Chula Posted May 16, 2008 at 08:36 AM Posted May 16, 2008 at 08:36 AM am I totally blind or is there Finland written on the bag..'coz I can't see it. If it's not on bag, it's because the bag was manufactured after Finland was added to the world tour. Nothing to be worried! Quote
nano Posted May 16, 2008 at 08:40 AM Posted May 16, 2008 at 08:40 AM am I totally blind or is there Finland written on the bag..'coz I can't see it. If it's not on bag, it's because the bag was manufactured after Finland was added to the world tour. Nothing to be worried! yes..but Malaysia is written and it was confirmed waaayy after Finland, so that can't be the reason. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.