Jump to content

Celine on the Oprah show - November 12, 2007


Recommended Posts

Posted
how do you put video with reader?

only mods/admis are able to post embeded videos. :thumbsup2:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
I'm at work right now and I can't listen to it, Alone is live right? Was she good?
Posted
all this information is available on oprah.com , you can read the highlights from the entire show with pictures and quotes.
The first CD I ever owned was The Colour of My Love, back in 7th grade and it's still my fav!
Posted

WILL WE BE ABLE TO WATCH THIS ON THE INTERNET???? Please help? does anybody know. Whats that site called where you can watch free things on the net? What channel is it on as well????

 

Please please help,

 

Thanks

Posted
her performance was good. but she didn't sing the full song. but that was good
Posted
WILL WE BE ABLE TO WATCH THIS ON THE INTERNET???? Please help? does anybody know. Whats that site called where you can watch free things on the net? What channel is it on as well????

 

Please please help,

 

Thanks

 

It seems nobody knows.... :hmm:

Posted

WOW!!! Alone is great! it looked effortless for her.

 

"clock" at the start is to die for

I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........

 

Glasgow SECC, November 1996

Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999

Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005

An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007

Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008

London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008

Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008

Nice, France - 5 July 2008

Posted

Thanks for all the links guys :flowers:

 

The awesomely BIG note at the end "....Aaaalloonnnnne... Aaaalllllloonnnnneee..." was PERFECT!! :in_love:

Posted
I remember when we all watched the academy awards together, what is the name of that programme that we downloaded which enabled us to watch it online? Anyone know? thanks
Posted
I used to watch it on TVUPlayer and I think Oprah was showing on one of the local ABC channels, but it's since been removed.
Posted
That performance was really good! I'm so pleased! Her voice didn't sound weak at all! I love the slightly lower key too because it didn't make her sound whiney and nasal like she does at certain points on the cd version. Just wish it was the full version, but it was great!
Posted
can someone tell me if the show was aired or what? cause no one is posting anything about the show? when it will air? GMT time?
Posted
Where can we watch the Show? Please, reponse!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/Takin_chances/jetaimeencoresing.jpg

 

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes"

Posted

Hi, I think we can watch it on 90024 ABC7 News (USA) on TVU.

 

If you go to the above channels website, it shows oprah on the main site, so we could maybe watch it there. If anyone has any better offers, please let me know

Posted
I dont think you can watch it on the net, it will air at 4:00 pm today on my area , central time. My DVR is set to record the show , anyway i record oprah everyday. Can't wait!!!
Posted
celinedion.com write "watch Oprah today" on top right now.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
So are they going to show the whole show on oprahs website, is that what you mean bellamy?
Posted
They added her video message to their photo section too.
Posted
You can watch it on ABC7 New York, but you ahve to be in the USA. arghhhhh
Posted
you can go on www.wwitv.com and try to find the show in any other tv around the world, we need help ! people of other countrys tell us what the tv in your country for the oprah show that we can watch on wwitv. Thanks!
Posted
thanks for the video!! :D

 

-11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!

-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,

-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy

-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena

-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank

-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum

-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia

Posted
The list of channels on wwiTV.com contains several local US channels; do you know if any of those airs ABC programs (and outside US, too?)?
- En somme, trois choses demeurent: la foi, l'espérance et l'amour, mais la plus grande d'entre elles, c'est l'amour. -
Posted
all the ones im clicking on wont show it, the only one ive found is ABC7 new york, if anyone know how we can watch that outside the uk, would be much appreciated
Posted

I didn't like her Alone performance.

Voice wise- great apart from the big bombastic note which sounded like a deflated balloon, elsewise very strong and impressive. The problem was her 'performance'. She looked terrified- didn't move at all and it was a stupidly reduced version. People won't want to see this kind of performance from her on the tour. Where's the Vegas showgirl with the ridiculously exaggerated moves- I want her back!!

This is a big song and requires the (sounds cheesy) diva moves. Like when she mimed it on Saturday Night Divas- at least she got onto the song.

Posted
Did anyone else see on one of the preview pages that is says "The wait is finally over! Watch Celine perform "Alone," a single off her new album, Taking Chances. Get your copy November 13." I really hope they didn't mean it the actual second single!
Posted
Did anyone else see on one of the preview pages that is says "The wait is finally over! Watch Celine perform "Alone," a single off her new album, Taking Chances. Get your copy November 13." I really hope they didn't mean it the actual second single!

At this point I truly think when radio begins play Alone soon fans here will still doubt it being a single. :giggle:

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...