dlh1 Posted October 23, 2007 at 03:14 PM Posted October 23, 2007 at 03:14 PM everything will be on TV?> I'd rather see her live though! Well I applied for tickets to see an audience with celine about 30 mins after they went on the site so I hope I can get some tickets for that one. Apparently they are going to be phoning people tomorrow so good luck everyone!
Cheerfuljane Posted October 23, 2007 at 03:47 PM Posted October 23, 2007 at 03:47 PM everything will be on TV? Yes - at a later date - sometime in November.I think the air date was posted earlier. I'm a Gold Club Member and I didn't get tickets Anyone got a spare?
jacwar58 Posted October 23, 2007 at 04:55 PM Author Posted October 23, 2007 at 04:55 PM Applause Store just phoned me to see if I wanted to go to the Divas recording at the weekend! I had to say no as I'm in Portugal, but they said they'd let me know later in the week about the Audience With recording as I'm back in time for that. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed! ohh you should have said yes and gave the tickets to me!!!! lol wow they actually phoned you!!! thats so cool...i am still waiting for my phone call about "an audience with" doub that will come but cant wait to watch the show its going to be amazing...its so good to be a celine fan right now!! I didn't even apply for tickets for the Divas show but they phoned me!! http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q222/jacwar58/Celine%20Dion/100_1696.jpg
dlh1 Posted October 23, 2007 at 05:17 PM Posted October 23, 2007 at 05:17 PM Applause Store just phoned me to see if I wanted to go to the Divas recording at the weekend! I had to say no as I'm in Portugal, but they said they'd let me know later in the week about the Audience With recording as I'm back in time for that. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed! ohh you should have said yes and gave the tickets to me!!!! lol wow they actually phoned you!!! thats so cool...i am still waiting for my phone call about "an audience with" doub that will come but cant wait to watch the show its going to be amazing...its so good to be a celine fan right now!! I didn't even apply for tickets for the Divas show but they phoned me!! Omg if you told them you didnt want any, phone them back and say you do, il have them, and ill even give you the moey for them!!!
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 24, 2007 at 10:20 AM Posted October 24, 2007 at 10:20 AM I just spoke to applausestore.com, they rekon we will now hear back from them regarding tickets for this show, as late as friday or even monday, as monday is when the list of celebrities who will and won't attend will be confirmed, and tickets will then be issued to the public, last minute to take the places of those celebrities who can't attend.... So good luck everybody whos applied
Cheerfuljane Posted October 24, 2007 at 11:06 AM Posted October 24, 2007 at 11:06 AM Darren Really appreciated. Now I need some sleeping pills coz there`s no ways I`m gonna sleep for the next 5 nights waiting to hear if I have tickets or not
VintageCeline Posted October 26, 2007 at 01:34 PM Posted October 26, 2007 at 01:34 PM I hope we all get them, I have just come back off holiday and thought ahh i can't check my mail or anything, no updates! but phheeeeyooouu! they havent told anyobne yet...hmm xxx http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
tkane Posted October 26, 2007 at 06:54 PM Posted October 26, 2007 at 06:54 PM Heyyyyyy! I just signed up here to let the world know that I got tickets for this recording!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: A nice lady from applaustore phoned me this afternoon out of the blue offering me the tickets! She said: "Hi, I'm calling from the Celine Dion concert"...I was like err OK...I didn't know the dates had already been announced for her tour After 45secs of of hmming and ahhing she mentioned the "audience with" part and then it was a bit of a OMFG moment
dlh1 Posted October 26, 2007 at 09:06 PM Posted October 26, 2007 at 09:06 PM Heyyyyyy! I just signed up here to let the world know that I got tickets for this recording!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: A nice lady from applaustore phoned me this afternoon out of the blue offering me the tickets! She said: "Hi, I'm calling from the Celine Dion concert"...I was like err OK...I didn't know the dates had already been announced for her tour After 45secs of of hmming and ahhing she mentioned the "audience with" part and then it was a bit of a OMFG moment OMG when did you apply? I applied ages ago, within 30 mins of it being on the website and have heared nothing. Do you have any spare tickets, please please, I will pay for one. I missed her in Vegas because she was ill and can't wait until next may to see her. Please please. Can you phone applause store back and ask for more tickets, please. Thanks friend
SFchick Posted October 26, 2007 at 09:13 PM Posted October 26, 2007 at 09:13 PM Heyyyyyy! I just signed up here to let the world know that I got tickets for this recording!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: A nice lady from applaustore phoned me this afternoon out of the blue offering me the tickets! She said: "Hi, I'm calling from the Celine Dion concert"...I was like err OK...I didn't know the dates had already been announced for her tour After 45secs of of hmming and ahhing she mentioned the "audience with" part and then it was a bit of a OMFG moment Omg thats so great mate! Yeah I heard they were going out today! No one called me though Its so annoying that she is like 30 mins away from me at all times and I cant get close enough. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
Cheerfuljane Posted October 27, 2007 at 11:24 AM Posted October 27, 2007 at 11:24 AM UK TeamCeline Members: Win 2 Tickets to 'An Audience With Celine Dion'October 27 , 2007 TeamCeline members in the UK: Would you like to attend 'An Audience With Celine Dion'? For this show, Celine will be performing a selection of her greatest hits plus songs from upcoming English album, 'Taking Chances,' and she will be answering questions from special celebrity guests. TeamCeline members in the UK who wish to attend this taping on Tuesday, October 30 should send an e-mail to celineinfo@on.aibn.com to be entered into a random draw. The subject line of the e-mail should be (An Audience With Celine Dion) and you must include your name, address, phone number, TeamCeline membership number and the name of the first single from the Taking Chances' album to be eligible. Draw closes on Monday, October 29 at 10:00 a.m. (ET). Entries will not be accepted after that time.
HayleyCoffey Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:20 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:20 PM Hi how many people in the uk are going to the show an audience with celine dion? I GOT TICKETS IM SO EXCITED! ! !!
dlh1 Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:29 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:29 PM Hi how many people in the uk are going to the show an audience with celine dion? I GOT TICKETS IM SO EXCITED! ! !!how on earth did you get tickets? im so annoyed I havn't got any. When did you apply? Got any spares? lol
HayleyCoffey Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:29 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:29 PM hi guys i managed to get hold of tickets to an audience with celine dion- just wondering who else got them and if they wanna meet up?????????????
leenylover Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:32 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:32 PM Yeh that'd be great, we could meet in the dark alley just around the corner, bring only yourself... and the tickets!!! Only joking! Well done for getting them, I have entered the competition, so fingers crossed, but if I'm not one of the lucky ones to see you there, have a great time! Love Lisaxxx My List of Celine Dion stuff, PM me to trade!
celinelover50 Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:34 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:34 PM hey i was going but my f*** dog has eaten my tickets along with my rihanna concert tickets!!!!! so im buggered...i have entered the contest on teamceline but doubt ill get them! if i do ill see ya down there! i hope she sings map to my heart...i doubt that too! http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
HayleyCoffey Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:42 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:42 PM wow the way this woman was going on was like they had given loads of tickets out she was saying to me- you have to get there early we only have 100 places and we have given alot more tickets than that, so get there early its first come first served. -wish me luck! - thanks guys i hope you all get tickets too!!!!!!!!!!
Thomas Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:43 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:43 PM hey i was going but my f*** dog has eaten my tickets along with my rihanna concert tickets!!!!! so im buggered...Seriously?
celinelover50 Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:00 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:00 PM yeah seriously.......new puppi....thing is going back...eaten my best jeans and some trainers!!!!!!!!! http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
dlh1 Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:01 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:01 PM YOU DONT GET TICKETS, THEY SEND THEM IN AN E-MAIL! HOW DID YOU ALL GET TICKETS, JUST PLEASE GIVE ME DETILS. I APPLIED WITHIN 30 MINS OF THE TICKETS GOING ON THE SITE AND HAVNT BEEN CONTACTED. SHOULD I TAKE IT THAT IF I HAVNT ALRWADY BEEN CONTACTED, I WONT BE GETTING TICKETS? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SPARES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I WOULD PAY FOR TICKETS! PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I AM DESPERATE MANY THANKS GUYS, AND GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE GOING ANYWAY DAN XX
HayleyCoffey Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:06 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:06 PM yeah they send you an email with like a barcode on it has my name and the number of people allowed to attend with you on that ticket, i applied at applause.com the woman phoned me on friday. the tickets are not guarenteed basically you are filling in the celebrity no show spots and its first come first served it says you have to be very very glamourous as you will be sitting woth the celbs! or they deny entry, im thinking i need to get there at least 2 hrs before the doors open.
celinelover50 Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:10 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:10 PM desperate dan calm down.......just show up on the day! before 4 am lol http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
Koolan Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:36 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:36 PM YOU DONT GET TICKETS, THEY SEND THEM IN AN E-MAIL! HOW DID YOU ALL GET TICKETS, JUST PLEASE GIVE ME DETILS. I APPLIED WITHIN 30 MINS OF THE TICKETS GOING ON THE SITE AND HAVNT BEEN CONTACTED. SHOULD I TAKE IT THAT IF I HAVNT ALRWADY BEEN CONTACTED, I WONT BE GETTING TICKETS? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SPARES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I WOULD PAY FOR TICKETS! PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I AM DESPERATE MANY THANKS GUYS, AND GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE GOING ANYWAY DAN XX Relax.... and please do not type in all capitals, it's considered shouting on the Internet and is against the rules here. Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
nickah79 Posted October 27, 2007 at 11:21 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 11:21 PM Will this be on UK television, thus making it onto YouTube? This may be a stupid question.
tkane Posted October 27, 2007 at 11:42 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 11:42 PM I think the selection was random...I applied quite late! But I have had my account with applausestore for nearly five years lol...maybe a loyalty thing?
dlh1 Posted October 28, 2007 at 12:23 AM Posted October 28, 2007 at 12:23 AM sorry for putting them in capital letters, i couldnt get it off caps lock so had to turn my comp off, sorry wasnt shouting
dlh1 Posted October 28, 2007 at 06:57 AM Posted October 28, 2007 at 06:57 AM if anyone's got any spare tickets, let me know, give us a text 0737 389 699 cheers guys, much appreciated
anewdayhascome Posted October 28, 2007 at 10:18 AM Posted October 28, 2007 at 10:18 AM so it'll be in November???so long... A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Cheerfuljane Posted October 28, 2007 at 10:59 AM Posted October 28, 2007 at 10:59 AM Yeah - but closer to the release date so much better !!
Recommended Posts