Jump to content

"These Are Special Times" album - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, everyone,

How are you? flowers.gif

It's been quite a while since I last logged on.

 

This album is wonderful, it's epic, and I'm not saying that because I'm a Céline fan, I'm being objective.

Her voice is so crystal clear, the production, and of course the masterpiece song OHN. wub2.gif

If Sony doesn't promote this album, we will do it ourselves.music.gif

 

I empathise with you, and I'm not at all happy with Sony and the team, who... if I may say so, are not doing anything coherent.

We've already sent emails to their team, Sony Music, etc.

Let's do the best we can, enjoy Céline's music on all platforms, and share it. in_love.gif

 

I would like to take this opportunity to share with you how happy I am how well Céline is doing and her improvement.

Please be patient.

This is not the end of Céline's musical career; she is doing fantastically well. There is no reason to worry about her.

Please do not get me wrong, I am not trying to tell you how to deal with things and react to everything that has been said over the last few years.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the support and love you are sharing with Céline.

All my best wishes

  • Like 1
Posted

 

Last year , there was a spark of hope when OHN was among the first songs in the most followed Xmas playlist on Spotify. To date, still the song I think that earned the most streams in 1 day for Céline ( 1.8 million on Xmas day).

This year, it doesn't have less exposure, it seems it completely fell out of the universe.

 

No not 1.8 million like I said on a previous page it got 4.5 million on December 24 last year and charted

 

And got 1.5 million streams in the US alone.

 

 

This was the Spotify plays on December 24th last year for most of the album

 

 

O Holy Night- 4,557,975 (new peak)

Happy Xmas (War Is Over)- 1,507,760

The Prayer- 1,130,331 (new peak)

Christmas Eve- 199,583 (new peak)

Don't Save It All For Christmas Day- 135,751

I Met An Angel- 123,053 (new peak)

Ave Maria- 122,458

The Magic Of Christmas Day- 102,339 (new peak)

 

Whats crazy is Happy Xmas War is Over gets a a very healthy amount of streams without being on that playlist. If included it would also get over 4 million.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted

full These Are Special Times TV Special (with Charlemagne visit)

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Hello, everyone,

How are you? flowers.gif

It's been quite a while since I last logged on.

 

This album is wonderful, it's epic, and I'm not saying that because I'm a Céline fan, I'm being objective.

Her voice is so crystal clear, the production, and of course the masterpiece song OHN. wub2.gif

If Sony doesn't promote this album, we will do it ourselves.music.gif

 

I empathise with you, and I'm not at all happy with Sony and the team, who... if I may say so, are not doing anything coherent.

We've already sent emails to their team, Sony Music, etc.

Let's do the best we can, enjoy Céline's music on all platforms, and share it. in_love.gif

 

I would like to take this opportunity to share with you how happy I am how well Céline is doing and her improvement.

Please be patient.

This is not the end of Céline's musical career; she is doing fantastically well. There is no reason to worry about her.

Please do not get me wrong, I am not trying to tell you how to deal with things and react to everything that has been said over the last few years.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the support and love you are sharing with Céline.

All my best wishes

Next level attention whoring.

 

All good wishes.

And Merry Christmas.

flowers.gif

Edited by LukeD
  • Like 2
Posted

No not 1.8 million like I said on a previous page it got 4.5 million on December 24 last year and charted

 

And got 1.5 million streams in the US alone.

 

 

This was the Spotify plays on December 24th last year for most of the album

 

 

O Holy Night- 4,557,975 (new peak)

Happy Xmas (War Is Over)- 1,507,760

The Prayer- 1,130,331 (new peak)

Christmas Eve- 199,583 (new peak)

Don't Save It All For Christmas Day- 135,751

I Met An Angel- 123,053 (new peak)

Ave Maria- 122,458

The Magic Of Christmas Day- 102,339 (new peak)

 

Whats crazy is Happy Xmas War is Over gets a a very healthy amount of streams without being on that playlist. If included it would also get over 4 million.

 

Thank you for the reminder.

 

This year's situation looks even worse then lol

 

And if I remember correctly, Happy Xmas used to be on that playlist as well. Last year, both were on that playlist at the beginning of the Xmas season I think and Happy Xmas was removed halfway

Posted

Hello, everyone,

How are you? flowers.gif

It's been quite a while since I last logged on.

 

This album is wonderful, it's epic, and I'm not saying that because I'm a Céline fan, I'm being objective.

Her voice is so crystal clear, the production, and of course the masterpiece song OHN. wub2.gif

If Sony doesn't promote this album, we will do it ourselves.music.gif

 

I empathise with you, and I'm not at all happy with Sony and the team, who... if I may say so, are not doing anything coherent.

We've already sent emails to their team, Sony Music, etc.

Let's do the best we can, enjoy Céline's music on all platforms, and share it. in_love.gif

 

I would like to take this opportunity to share with you how happy I am how well Céline is doing and her improvement.

Please be patient.

This is not the end of Céline's musical career; she is doing fantastically well. There is no reason to worry about her.

Please do not get me wrong, I am not trying to tell you how to deal with things and react to everything that has been said over the last few years.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the support and love you are sharing with Céline.

All my best wishes

 

Why do you always speak as if you are in the know? Do you know something? Because at this rate pretending to know is just cruel.

 

How do you know Celine is improving?

How do you know her musical career isn’t over?

 

It’s time to share your source if one exists… or stop with the vague nonsense.

What do you have to say for yourself?

  • Like 1
Posted

Mariah is No1 again in Germany.

Her "famous" Christmas single is No1 again and her album is in the Top20.

And Michael Bublé is also in the Top10 again.

No sign of Celine ...

  • Like 1
Posted

Mariah is No1 again in Germany. ��

Her "famous" Christmas single is No1 again and her album is in the Top20.

And Michael Bublé is also in the Top10 again.

No sign of Celine ...

no wonder, her team does absolutely zero to keep her relevant. It's ridiculous.
  • Like 2
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Their choices in 1998 ensured that Celine would (sadly) never have a "classic" Christmas song for the decades to follow. I get why "I'm Your Angel" was chosen, but let's face it.....it's not really a Christmas song. Neither is "The Prayer" really. "I'm Your Angel" should've been released alongside one of the original Christmas songs from the album. I'm looking at you "Christmas Eve" and "The Magic of Christmas Day."

 

It's oh so typical Sony / TeamCeline to be honest. So short sighted and although the album itself is rightly regarded as a classic not releasing an ACTUAL CHRISTMAS SONG as a single at the time means she's left without a "classic" Christmas song the way so many others are in terms of mainstream recognition.

  • Like 3

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

Well, I know it’s not much, but according to Kworb, TAST reached new peaks today on their iTunes album charts, even outpacing Mariah’s. Mariah was at #110 on the European Album chart.

 

post-28161-0-43341500-1765148088_thumb.jpeg

post-28161-0-48888700-1765148098_thumb.jpeg

  • Like 1
Tommy
Posted

 

 

Why do you always speak as if you are in the know? Do you know something? Because at this rate pretending to know is just cruel.

 

How do you know Celine is improving?

How do you know her musical career isn’t over?

 

It’s time to share your source if one exists… or stop with the vague nonsense.

What do you have to say for yourself?

 

Im so tired of this. Its been years many anonymous person are always saying "celine is in really great shape" and here we are in complete silence again without any real update about her music career. Is she preparing a show? Is she recording albums? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

  • Like 3
Posted

 

 

Im so tired of this. Its been years many anonymous person are always saying "celine is in really great shape" and here we are in complete silence again without any real update about her music career. Is she preparing a show? Is she recording albums? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

 

Between Dreamy and their pretending to be in the know with positive news and the others who say Celine is on deaths door…. I’m sure the truth is somewhere in between.

 

I personally no longer hold my breath… I don’t even know I’m here right now tbh. I guess old habits are hard to kill, but it’s getting less and less that I’m checking this forum and posting, soon I’ll be gone that’s if this forum doesn’t go extinct first. :(

Posted
They could have made „So this is Christmas“ her signature Christmas song. Her rendition is out of this world!
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

I think the point is to get her own Christmas classic. Not a cover.

 

I agree though that Happy Xmas War Is Over has massive potential along with OHN

  • Like 2
Posted

I don’t even compare Celine’s numbers with Mariah’s because she’s in another league when it comes to this. She puts a lot of investment into Christmas, and good for her.

 

But it bothers me so much that every year Britney’s barely-official Christmas song outdoes Celine’s entire Christmas catalog. It’s insane.

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Yes, I think Happy X-mas is the most successful song from the album.

They should promote it more.

Any numbers for the album this year (YouTube, deezer, Spotify)?

Edited by comingback
Posted

Yes, I think Happy X-mas is the most successful song from the album.

They should promote it more.

Any numbers for the album this year (YouTube, deezer, Spotify)?

 

this is the best source for streaming numbers:

 

https://www.facebook.com/celinedionIcon


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

Why do you always speak as if you are in the know? Do you know something? Because at this rate pretending to know is just cruel.

 

How do you know Celine is improving?

How do you know her musical career isn’t over?

 

It’s time to share your source if one exists… or stop with the vague nonsense.

What do you have to say for yourself?

Speak as if you were really Céline or someone close to her. Could it perhaps be someone from her team, or someone who knows someone on her team, or could it actually be Céline? It wouldn’t be the first time a celebrity has infiltrated fan communities to share unreleased material that the record label has forbidden them to publish

Posted

Yes, I think Happy X-mas is the most successful song from the album.

They should promote it more.

Any numbers for the album this year (YouTube, deezer, Spotify)?

 

Only Youtube and Spotify We can see the numbers, in the others We can't

Posted
AmazonMusic is working to promote the album
  • Like 2
Posted
What's everyones fave tracks from this album? Or feel free to do a long ranking if you're bored haha flowers.gif
Posted

AmazonMusic is working to promote the album

 

But it doesn't push the streaming numbers

 

Posted

AmazonMusic is working to promote the album

 

No, Amazon Music is promoting a playlist, not Celine's album.

Posted

They posted the Happy Xmas performance from 1999 on Instagram.

 

Will they upload the video on Youtube?

 

  • Like 1
Posted

We can b#tch about TC... yet Chers team is posting a video about If I Could Turn Back Time on YouTube.... instead of something from her Christmas album

 

 

:doh: the classic divas are doomed! :rolleyes:

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

 

 


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

We can b#tch about TC... yet Chers team is posting a video about If I Could Turn Back Time on YouTube.... instead of something from her Christmas album

 

 

:doh: the classic divas are doomed! :rolleyes:

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

 

Cher is performing on SNL on December 20th. She just released a newly recorded Christmas song on Monday night as well. I think they’re gearing up promo for her appearance, where she most likely will sing the new song and If I Could Turn Back Time.

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

 

Cher is performing on SNL on December 20th. She just released a newly recorded Christmas song on Monday night as well. I think they’re gearing up promo for her appearance, where she most likely will sing the new song and If I Could Turn Back Time.

Oh did she? I didn't get a notification on Spotify. I'll check it out! Thanks!

 

OK Edit... I actually listened to the song already... and I couldn't remember it from the album! :lmao: it's not the best song ever... but nice she recorded a new one.


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

We can b#tch about TC... yet Chers team is posting a video about If I Could Turn Back Time on YouTube.... instead of something from her Christmas album

 

 

:doh: the classic divas are doomed! :rolleyes:

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

 

If you look at her other recent videos and shorts, Cher's team is promoting her holiday album. Their last 3 videos are Christmas-related, including a new Yule log of her full album audio. It looks like they're doing a mix of both holiday and some of her concert stuff that they've recently uploaded.

 

If you look at her recent Youtube uploads, they're doing what we ask of Celine's team...uploading high quality concert performanes from across the decades.

Posted

They posted the Happy Xmas performance from 1999 on Instagram.

 

Will they upload the video on Youtube?

 

 

I wish they could

Posted

I heard that AVE MARIA has been added to the Christmas Hits Playlist

Is that real?😍😍😍

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...