Jump to content

Celine sung I Knew I Loved You @ 2007 Oscars


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
She looked amazingly hot! And about her performance: it was a great moment for her. Very emotional and beautiful... I really enjoyed it. Edited by ZoraSourit

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpg

Antwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ Arras

Some people need no slogans or presentations.

 

 

 

And that was a wrap, folks!

Posted
Just to mention, did someone realized how many journalists were in front of Céline as she was walking and many of them didn't appear want to talk with her, as she wasn't anyone important?? :ermm:  :down:  :cry: . I think her "retirement" in Las Vegas has made more damage than we apparently think  :confused:

 

I don't think so hahaha. I didn't feel and wacth sth like that yesterday.

 

I'll become a journalist within 3,5 years and if someday I have the chance to irnteview her, I will be the first one to look for her hahahaha :lmao:

AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Posted
I want to add that Celine's presence last night gave me a different feeling.

Many of my friends love the Oscars, and whenever they talk about the Oscars, they're always talking about how amazing the old days were... the Oscars of the past.

 

Last night, I really feel that Celine brought back the old, classic Oscar elegance and glamour. Her hair, her vintage gown for the red carpet, her diamonds, her performance of a song with an orchestral score, her princess gown for the performance; then, her up-do, her Lanvin futuristic ensemble for the after-party, her composure, the way she walked and posed for the camera... she DID IT!  :clap:  :clap:  :wub:

 

>>> I totally agree.

Posted
I want to add that Celine's presence last night gave me a different feeling.

Many of my friends love the Oscars, and whenever they talk about the Oscars, they're always talking about how amazing the old days were... the Oscars of the past.

 

Last night, I really feel that Celine brought back the old, classic Oscar elegance and glamour. Her hair, her vintage gown for the red carpet, her diamonds, her performance of a song with an orchestral score, her princess gown for the performance; then, her up-do, her Lanvin futuristic ensemble for the after-party, her composure, the way she walked and posed for the camera... she DID IT!  :clap:  :clap:  :wub:

 

>>> I totally agree.

 

2

AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Posted
Just to mention, did someone realized how many journalists were in front of Céline as she was walking and many of them didn't appear want to talk with her, as she wasn't anyone important?? :ermm:  :down:  :cry: . I think her "retirement" in Las Vegas has made more damage than we apparently think  :confused:

 

I don't think so hahaha. I didn't feel and wacth sth like that yesterday.

 

I'll become a journalist within 3,5 years and if someday I have the chance to irnteview her, I will be the first one to look for her hahahaha :lmao:

There are many and many artists there and the journalists don´t have time to interview everyone....

Posted (edited)

i can't wait for the video!!!!she sound great!!! :clap: :clap:

some of you ppl just can get enough, she did it great, her voice was great, everything was great, she wa nervous yes but c'mon she is a human being!!!she can't be perfect!althought i thik she is :wub:

Celine was just AMAZING :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by osinhos

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted

I can only give my opinion on the performance based on the MP3 clip I have heard.

 

Going on the past heights Celine has set herself this was an instantly "ok" performance. She did sound flat at places and sometimes sounded like she was struggling for power.

 

Nevertheless I thought overall she came across very well and she sounded good over the piece.

 

Someone else has said we wont be talking about this in years to come and I agree, it's not up there with the classic Celine performances we all know and love.

 

On a much much MUCH brighter note Celine got EVERYTHING about her appearance 100% right last night. She looked absolutely beautiful throughout, especially when performing.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

She said, 'there's a big possibility of me touring the world, but first I'll take a little vacation" :)

 

she looks so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
anyone got the link were she was talking to ryan about the tour plzzzzzzzzz :)

 

here's

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9gs_oaupOM

 

Thanks for that video collage, it was great to see it again. :thumbsup2: I wish at the beginning that they weren't talking OVER her. :angry2: It's so sweet that her 5th time there she is still overwhelmed by all the celebrities! She's so down to Earth. I love that. :wub:

~J O E Y~
Posted
MORRICONE TOUCHED BY DION TRIBUTE

 

Honorary Oscar recipient ENNIO MORRICONE was incredibly moved when CELINE DION sang a new song for him at the Academy Awards last night (25FEB07).

Morricone received a prize for his lifetime achievement in scoring films and Dion debuted the song I KNEW I LOVED YOU during the tribute.

He explains Dion's performance "Gave me immense pleasure. She said (at first), 'You know, I don't know if I'm going to be capable because I'm feeling very moved myself.'" The veteran composer claims one of his most treasured possessions is a record of Dion singing the theme from ONCE UPON A TIME IN AMERICA.

When asked which of his famous scores was his favourite he added, "It's like asking a father if he has a favourite child. I never answer that question!"

http://www.pr-inside.com/morricone-touched...bute-r56649.htm

Posted

Head over to the multimedia section to download the HDTV & DVD versions of the performance!

 

:arrow: Please be gentle the server, use only 1 connection when downloading. :w00twave:

 

Enjoy :clap:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
Head over to the multimedia section to download the HDTV & DVD versions of the performance!

 

:arrow: Please be gentle the server, use only 1 connection when downloading. :w00twave:

 

Enjoy :clap:

 

 

:clap: YOU"RE THE BOMB!!!! :clap: :kicking:

Posted
The party dress and her hair is as bizarre as her millennium wedding.  :giggle:

BTW, vote for Celine here: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/movies/conten...oscars_2007_hon

 

Tell them she's HOT!!!

 

You should vote Celine is slipping to "NOT" instead of "HOT". :confused:

You can vote many times just refresh the page. :msn-wink:

Posted

it's nice:) maybe there'll be more:)

 

She sang it so magnificently that he had to be touched:)

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
The party dress and her hair is as bizarre as her millennium wedding.  :giggle:

BTW, vote for Celine here: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/movies/conten...oscars_2007_hon

 

Tell them she's HOT!!!

 

You should vote Celine is slipping to "NOT" instead of "HOT". :confused:

You can vote many times just refresh the page. :msn-wink:

 

But it stays at the same percentage though...

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
There are many and many artists there and the journalists don´t have time to interview everyone....

 

I mean those journalist weren't interviewing nobody, Céline just walked in front of them and she looked and greeted them, but they didn't call her to talk...

I know there are many artists to interview and that's a crazy night, but in past editions that Céline was in Oscars the journalists almost fighted to get an interview with her :)

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
The party dress and her hair is as bizarre as her millennium wedding.  :giggle:

BTW, vote for Celine here: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/movies/conten...oscars_2007_hon

 

Tell them she's HOT!!!

 

You should vote Celine is slipping to "NOT" instead of "HOT". :confused:

You can vote many times just refresh the page. :msn-wink:

 

But it stays at the same percentage though...

 

You have 4 or 5 times for the percentage will change. :msn-wink:

Posted

Well it's different if you are nominated. Journalists usually need to first get an interview with the nominees...

 

But here's a cute interview from a Canadian station. Celine forgets the name of the Tribute Album to Ennio Morricone... and she asks Rene what it is! So cute! (go to the middle of the page, on the right side under "E Talk", you'll see her name... http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...name=oscars2007

Posted

From MSN:

 

Best Speech We Couldn't Understand

Lifetime Achievement Award recipient and famed composer Ennio Morricone's incredibly moving "Thank You" spoken entirely in Italian. Though Clint Eastwood did a nice job translating, it wasn't necessary -- the maestro's passion was as evident and soaring as his gorgeous musical scores. We only wish we could say the same thing for Celine Dion performing his song. No matter, the moment was still magic.

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted

Dunno if this one was posted before:

 

http://i17.tinypic.com/2lcpkp2.jpg

 

:wub:

Posted

That review is crap!

 

It wasn't her best performance, vocally. I'll be happy when Vegas is over so her voice isn't so stressed.

 

She pulled it together very nicely. That is a HARD song to sing, too! To be as in tune as she was, amazing! In the studio she'd been rehearsing, it's totally different.

 

Nevertless, I really enjoyed Celine last night. I thank her very much.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Head over to the multimedia section to download the HDTV & DVD versions of the performance!

 

:arrow: Please be gentle the server, use only 1 connection when downloading. :w00twave:

 

Enjoy :clap:

 

 

>>> Oh, My God!!!!!!!!!!! * dead * hehehe

Thank you immensely, Vic !!! :flowers:

Posted
Love the HD pics, keep them coming. Thanks :wub: :wub: :wub:
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Posted
Even if Celine had done her very best performance ever, you'd still get those stupid reviews. Some people have an predetermined idea about Celine and it will never change, no matter how good she is! And I even think that the better she is, the nastier the comments are (from those who dislike her)... And to say that some people are paid to write such stupid comments!
Posted
Well it's different if you are nominated. Journalists usually need to first get an interview with the nominees...

 

But here's a cute interview from a Canadian station. Celine forgets the name of the Tribute Album to Ennio Morricone... and she asks Rene what it is! So cute!  (go to the middle of the page, on the right side  under "E Talk", you'll see her name... http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...name=oscars2007

 

aw cute thanks :) :wub:

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
Thank you Vic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...