Jump to content

Celine's house in Jupiter Island, Florida


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, there are many excellant private schools in Montréal (you know, with her mother getting older and all...). It will probably be hard in the begining, true but you know...

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted

Celine Dion Lists Florida Compound for $72.5 Million

 

 

Celine Dion is putting her Jupiter Island, Fla., compound on the market for $72.5 million.

The 5.7-acre property has a Bahamian-style home that is nearly 10,000 square feet with five bedrooms and five en suite bathrooms, a formal living room with vaulted ceilings, a screened-in porch, a media room, an elevator and guest wing. The master suite has a walk-in closet with an automated rack for clothing and an automated carousel for shoes. It also has a wraparound terrace and two decks, one with an fireplace and another with a hot tub.

The property includes an eight-bedroom guesthouse, a tennis house with a simulated golf range, a pool house and a beach house with a sleeping loft and massage room. There are three pools, one at the rear of the property by the Atlantic Ocean, and two connecting pools at the front that have their own water park, with two slides, a bridge over a lazy river and watergun “stations.” The property has more than 400 linear feet on the ocean and has a four-car tandem garage and an additional three-car garage.

Ms. Dion and her manager husband, René Angélil, bought part of the land under her Canadian firm, Renlec Management, in 2005 for $12.5 million and then bought the adjacent property in 2008 for $7 million also under Renlec, according to public records. The couple razed the home on the first property to build their current spread, which was completed in 2010, according to listing broker Joseph Montanaro, of Sotheby’s International Realty Quebec.

Mr. Montanaro says Ms. Dion is selling the property because she’s going to be spending more time in Las Vegas, where her Caesars Palace show contract has been extended until 2019. Ms. Dion didn’t respond to requests for comment.

 

http://stream.wsj.co...99/SS-2-307454/

Posted

Celine Dion Lists Florida Compound for $72.5 Million

 

 

Celine Dion is putting her Jupiter Island, Fla., compound on the market for $72.5 million.

The 5.7-acre property has a Bahamian-style home that is nearly 10,000 square feet with five bedrooms and five en suite bathrooms, a formal living room with vaulted ceilings, a screened-in porch, a media room, an elevator and guest wing. The master suite has a walk-in closet with an automated rack for clothing and an automated carousel for shoes. It also has a wraparound terrace and two decks, one with an fireplace and another with a hot tub.

The property includes an eight-bedroom guesthouse, a tennis house with a simulated golf range, a pool house and a beach house with a sleeping loft and massage room. There are three pools, one at the rear of the property by the Atlantic Ocean, and two connecting pools at the front that have their own water park, with two slides, a bridge over a lazy river and watergun “stations.” The property has more than 400 linear feet on the ocean and has a four-car tandem garage and an additional three-car garage.

Ms. Dion and her manager husband, René Angélil, bought part of the land under her Canadian firm, Renlec Management, in 2005 for $12.5 million and then bought the adjacent property in 2008 for $7 million also under Renlec, according to public records. The couple razed the home on the first property to build their current spread, which was completed in 2010, according to listing broker Joseph Montanaro, of Sotheby’s International Realty Quebec.

Mr. Montanaro says Ms. Dion is selling the property because she’s going to be spending more time in Las Vegas, where her Caesars Palace show contract has been extended until 2019. Ms. Dion didn’t respond to requests for comment.

 

http://stream.wsj.co...99/SS-2-307454/

 

I find this so sad, I thought this was Celine's dream home for her family and all of her and Rene's extended family.

  • Like 4

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
Let's not forget that this house gave us the Taking Chances World Tour because it wasn't completed when Vegas ended at the time so Céline decided to go on tour until the house was completed! We owe a lot to that house... :D But it is indeed really strange after all the efforts that went into this dream home...
  • Like 2
Posted
Maybe it has something to do with the guy that was shot dead at Olivia Newton-John's property a few days ago? Olivia's house is in Jupiter Inlet Colony (I guess that's in the same area as Céline's house)... or maybe it has something to do with the fact that Rosie O'Donnell is rumoured to be buying Olivia's house... :giggle: Source: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/20/olivia-newton-john-home-man-dead
Posted
Don't forget about the dog, she must be getting tied of takin the dog back and forth between fla and LV every month or so,
Posted
I just don't get it, they lived there less than 3 years...first the chateaux in Montreal now FL....mmmmm, financial problems?
  • Like 3

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted
Rene is all in! :lol:
  • Like 4
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Taxes would be a killer on this property plus the insurance they must pay for hurricaines....? Who knows. I could imagine it sitting there for a while at 72 mil! Her other house in Montreal is a steal for only 29 mil! :laugh: Downsizing probably?
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

probably the water bill is too high for them lol

but yes i thought this is her dream home as she did spend alot of time to get this house done!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
I am really schocked she is selling too!! She seemed so happy there and she has plenty of room for all their family for holidays. Her Vegas home is so small compared to this one!
  • Like 1
Posted
Wow selling that place? That place is awesome. I would keep the house in LV, buy a new one in Montreal and keep the Florida property!
Posted
This seems really strange! I wonder what is happening. The house in Vegas is small even with the addition. Maybe they are building a larger home there, but I can't imagine her giving up her dream home especially after so short a period of time!
Posted (edited)
I was so shocked to see this... I'm still calling it "Celine's new house in Florida," but it's selling now? And I can see that Celine loves this house very much! Edited by Chin
giphy.gif
Posted
It makes sense why she would stay at Vegas because she will be there for a while. It's kind of sad but I guess she will move on.

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted
It was dream house so it´s big surprise ... I can´t see live her only in LV, but with her contract until 2019 it´s quite possible ... and as she is interested in furnishing new houses maybe she already thinking about new house project.
http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted (edited)
If they're really selling the house... I wish someone could buy this house, and make it a Celine Dion Hotel! Edited by Chin
  • Like 1
giphy.gif
Posted
You remember Céline saying " When you can afford everything you finally dream of simplicity". I think it's part of this process. First of all when building this house they gave up this French castle interiors style for a more modern and light decoration. Now i am pretty sure she is in the mood of " why having so many houses, we live in one at a time anyway, my home is where I live with my family ". Less possession , more free mind. What do you think ? At least if she sells we'll have more pictures of the inside. I liked this house ( except the water construction in the garden).
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

I don't understand a thing. It's been barely 3 years since they built that house, and after all the effort she put in creating that home, she sells it? Don't get a thing :mellow: Maybe René's unpaid debt with casinos at Las Vegas is bigger than we expected :wtf:

 

Also, this is the THIRD house of their own they sell in less than 6 years, first was the Palm Beach house, then her castle in Canada and now this almost brand new house. I don't understand, sorry.

Edited by Javito
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
I'm sure this has nothing to do with financial problems! Come on, she makes a killing with Vegas alone... Céline and René always bought and sold houses. They love playing poker with real estate :giggle:
  • Like 1
Posted

I'm sure this has nothing to do with financial problems! Come on, she makes a killing with Vegas alone... Céline and René always bought and sold houses. They love playing poker with real estate :giggle:

It's not about buying and selling this time... but building and selling

giphy.gif
Posted

It's well known that this is a hobby of celine building and designing her houses... I think she needs projects outside of work and this is one of them

 

Kev x

Posted
Maybe in the future she is going to do more vegas shows?!
Posted

Maybe in the future she is going to do more vegas shows?!

 

Are you kidding right? She's there until 2019 (for now!). One could say she has life imprisonment there :giggle:

  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Someone mentioned hurricanes earlier. I think that might be a reason... I wonder what will happen now...
  • Like 1

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted

I'm sure this has nothing to do with financial problems! Come on, she makes a killing with Vegas alone... Céline and René always bought and sold houses. They love playing poker with real estate :giggle:

 

I don't think the manoir in Montreal is sold , although the price was reduced. I am pretty sure these kind of houses are more difficult to sell. When you are millionnaire and are able the built to house of your dream why would you buy a house built by someone else ? Well that's just my opinion. But maybe the reason is more simple. A property like this is a lot of charges, full time workers to maintain household, gardens etc... Taxes and everything. Is it worth when you spend maybe 2 or 3 weeks a year in the house. You may have billions why would you waste it

  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
Guys, people build, buy, sell and move all the time in the States. I've bought and sold frequently. (of course, much smaller scale :sofunny: ) Edited by DionFanAlways
  • Like 3
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Monopoly a la Angelil.

Love it! :laugh:
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Maybe it has something to do with the guy that was shot dead at Olivia Newton-John's property a few days ago? Olivia's house is in Jupiter Inlet Colony (I guess that's in the same area as Céline's house)... or maybe it has something to do with the fact that Rosie O'Donnell is rumoured to be buying Olivia's house... :giggle: Source: http://www.theguardi...n-home-man-dead

 

Funny you mention Rosie.. I was wondering today why, after a decade of interview and being so into each other, they never been together anymore. Is there seriously a story behind that?

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...