angelil78 Posted May 5, 2011 at 07:58 PM Posted May 5, 2011 at 07:58 PM wasn't the story about the house in Charlemagne a rumor?? Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 5, 2011 at 09:40 PM Posted May 5, 2011 at 09:40 PM I love the new house, but for me the best one is Laval's... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
celine-rc Posted May 5, 2011 at 10:45 PM Posted May 5, 2011 at 10:45 PM (edited) ^ I agree. The house in Laval is beautiful ! I like her new one in Florida too ! Lake Las VegasFlorida Laval (incl the house maman Dion lives in)Rene and Céline bought the old house in Charlemange (they want to make it a Céline Dion musseum)A house at the Bahamasand they say she bought a house in Paris but I'm not sure of it, why buy a house there when you are in Paris for like ones a year... They bought the house in Charlemagne ? They have a house in the Bahamas ? Since when ? Just wondering. Thanks for the info though ! Edited May 5, 2011 at 10:46 PM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
riobeard11 Posted May 6, 2011 at 05:38 PM Posted May 6, 2011 at 05:38 PM (edited) Yeah, I don't remember a Bahamas home... Edited May 6, 2011 at 05:38 PM by riobeard11 Quote
volleyceline Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:57 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:57 PM ^ If that's true, I'd love to see pictures of it Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 7, 2011 at 10:10 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 10:10 PM I think I heard something about that house before... Don't remember where... But no, I haven't seen pictures of it... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
ladylindsey Posted May 8, 2011 at 01:47 PM Posted May 8, 2011 at 01:47 PM the little house in Charlemagne It's quite an experience going there. Every fan should do that if they have that opportunity. It should def be turned into a museum someday. She is far too humble to have her own museum now! Quote
Yentl Anchel Posted May 8, 2011 at 06:48 PM Posted May 8, 2011 at 06:48 PM ^ I agree. The house in Laval is beautiful ! I like her new one in Florida too ! They bought the house in Charlemagne ? They have a house in the Bahamas ? Since when ? Just wondering. Thanks for the info though ! Yeah RenLec inc (what is a holding of Celine and Rene) bought thehouse in Charlemange back in 2007 or 2006. and want to buy the neighbour house as well to turn it into a parking.. since the public transportation to Charlemange is like walking to Rome.. The house at the Bahama's I ones heard of it never saw pictures, but they say it is in the city of Nassau, but never saw any pictures of it. Quote Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile Will be going to Celine may 8 2027
stchba Posted June 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM Posted June 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM Here is the link: http://dodohomeinterior.blogspot.com/2010/...ot-jupiter.html Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
ilove.celine Posted June 27, 2011 at 02:40 PM Posted June 27, 2011 at 02:40 PM cool houses... hope to check this out someday, Quote
angelil78 Posted August 28, 2011 at 07:01 PM Posted August 28, 2011 at 07:01 PM I was doing some Google Earthing yesterday and noticed that the house in Las Vegas is larger than it was. They seem to have put up a baseball practicing field (just for batting and cathing) and then a basketball field (small one) Quote
I Love You Posted August 30, 2011 at 06:28 AM Posted August 30, 2011 at 06:28 AM So I have Google Earth, on my I-pad. I am looking, for Celine's Vegas house and I can't find it help. Quote
robert sadler Posted August 31, 2011 at 06:19 PM Posted August 31, 2011 at 06:19 PM I was doing some Google Earthing yesterday and noticed that the house in Las Vegas is larger than it was. They seem to have put up a baseball practicing field (just for batting and cathing) and then a basketball field (small one)Hope this may be of some help I flew over a couple of months on final approach into Las Vegas International. Lake Las Vegas. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2752/5865215525_60de9c9373_b.jpg CELINE RULES Quote CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES
celine-rc Posted August 31, 2011 at 11:38 PM Posted August 31, 2011 at 11:38 PM I have a picture similar to that from when I was flying into Vegas also but I couldn't find anything that resembled her house... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
QueenCeline Posted September 1, 2011 at 12:17 AM Posted September 1, 2011 at 12:17 AM I have a picture similar to that from when I was flying into Vegas also but I couldn't find anything that resembled her house... Her house is this one riiiiiiiight here ----> Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
aicee Posted September 2, 2011 at 04:09 AM Posted September 2, 2011 at 04:09 AM Her house is this one riiiiiiiight here ----> Wow! How did you know and find that? Now.. i was kinda had a thought you might be celine Quote
QueenCeline Posted September 2, 2011 at 04:29 AM Posted September 2, 2011 at 04:29 AM Wow! How did you know and find that? Now.. i was kinda had a thought you might be celine Haha I wish!!! Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
CSCfan Posted August 22, 2013 at 09:30 PM Posted August 22, 2013 at 09:30 PM Apparently Céline & René are SELLING their new Jupiter Island mansion....for a whopping $72,5 million!!!! Now thát's a surprise.... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
nuts2you Posted August 22, 2013 at 09:38 PM Posted August 22, 2013 at 09:38 PM I just saw that , I just about fell on the floor, but I have a question WHY would she do that, , then what about her place in Montreal Quote
c4n4d4 Posted August 22, 2013 at 09:40 PM Posted August 22, 2013 at 09:40 PM So the FL house and Montreal house are both on the market, they recently redid the Vegas house (in 2011). I wonder if this means they will be living "permanently" in Vegas or if they will be rebuilding in FL or somewhere? Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
DionFanAlways Posted August 22, 2013 at 09:48 PM Posted August 22, 2013 at 09:48 PM Interesting news! Maybe she is just downsizing? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Davey84 Posted August 22, 2013 at 09:48 PM Posted August 22, 2013 at 09:48 PM Very weird!!!! I wonder what they are thinking?!? I hope we'll hear more soon! Btw I can't see her living in Vegas 24/7 cos the climate is not good for her voice Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CSCfan Posted August 22, 2013 at 09:48 PM Posted August 22, 2013 at 09:48 PM Think they'll be living "permanantly" in LV again....she's probably rarely in Florida and in the end, she may have realised it's too big and wants to live smaller (maybe she lost the kids a few times ). 3 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
CELINE MARIE Posted August 22, 2013 at 09:58 PM Posted August 22, 2013 at 09:58 PM ?????very strange Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted August 22, 2013 at 10:10 PM Posted August 22, 2013 at 10:10 PM I think with the Vegas contract being extended , instead of going over and back the country all the time she wants a permanent base for her and the kids! Or the other thing I was thinking is maybe her time back in Canada made her think on her time of she wants to be home ?? Either way I was totally surprised!! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
CELINE MARIE Posted August 22, 2013 at 10:14 PM Posted August 22, 2013 at 10:14 PM Maybe Europe now? 2 Quote
mirage Posted August 22, 2013 at 10:40 PM Posted August 22, 2013 at 10:40 PM Selling her Canadian castle i can understand... But this house is like euh 3 years old?!?! I'm afraid she moves to vegas forever! But it might take some time, her Canadian home is still on the market right? $72 million OMG Quote
celine-rc Posted August 22, 2013 at 10:48 PM Posted August 22, 2013 at 10:48 PM I just saw this on Twitter. I am very surprised ! But, I think that she might want to only have two houses, one in Vegas (which is normal) and I think that they want to come back to Québec. When they were here last month, it was obvious that they really miss it. Plus, she probably figures that the water park, the pool and the ocean is dangerous for the twins who are now running around... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
infiniti Posted August 22, 2013 at 10:52 PM Posted August 22, 2013 at 10:52 PM I have an idea - cannot we all gather and buy this house and make it Celine Fan House!!! LOL ))))))))))) 2 Quote Celine ~
nuts2you Posted August 22, 2013 at 11:11 PM Posted August 22, 2013 at 11:11 PM But the question I have is RC school, what does he do, He has his friends and schoolmates. and his sports, Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.