1Celine12 Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:22 PM Author Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:22 PM Do you have a pic of yourself Krys and Marie? That would be the only way to put yourself in the post box. If you guys wanna see me I can post it here. Quote
mazceline Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:25 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:25 PM wow no she would hound me, cause im so beautiful, she would end up stalking ME Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Krys Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:26 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:26 PM POST IT Marie! my pic is somewhere on the forum. im too lazy to go dig it out now Quote
mazceline Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:27 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:27 PM (edited) ive seen it, i aint got no picture on the computer of me, though ill post it through the old fashioned way "THE LETTER BOX" Edited May 3, 2006 at 03:28 PM by mazceline Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:29 PM Author Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:29 PM Here's me on the right. I am the guy. I hope I'm not too ugly for you.: Quote
Krys Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:29 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:29 PM (edited) argh Mazzy, get somebody to scan it for you! okay fine, send it to me then and BIGGER pic Dana! Edited May 3, 2006 at 03:30 PM by lamourpourCeline Quote
mazceline Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:31 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:31 PM you can scan wow ill take one to work and scan it in, naked one or not? kidding Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Krys Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:32 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:32 PM Marie...ok ok i gtg now see you all tomorrow or the day after Quote
mazceline Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:32 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:32 PM Here's me on the right. I am the guy. I hope I'm not too ugly for you.:<{POST_SNAPBACK}> No no one in this world is ugly were all individuals a was just lucky that i am gorgeous, # cant see you dana Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:34 PM Author Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:34 PM Do you have a pop-up blocker that's preventiong it from letting you see me? Quote
mazceline Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:48 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:48 PM no its just a really bad picture , your too far a way and have your head down,,,, we want so we can SEE YOU Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 3, 2006 at 04:20 PM Author Posted May 3, 2006 at 04:20 PM That's the only one I have. My dad took that one. I don't understand why he had to take it so far away. Quote
mazceline Posted May 3, 2006 at 04:21 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 04:21 PM hey dana where is your friend lately, who had the same siggy Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 3, 2006 at 04:32 PM Author Posted May 3, 2006 at 04:32 PM Helen is not here. I don't know where she is. She used to come in here all the time, but hasn't been here for like 2 weeks or something like that. Quote
mazceline Posted May 3, 2006 at 04:38 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 04:38 PM thats a real shame Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 3, 2006 at 05:49 PM Author Posted May 3, 2006 at 05:49 PM I thank you, Marie for the PM that you sent me. You told me not to wory about Helen and realize that I have other friends here. Those were kind words from a kind person. Quote
mazceline Posted May 3, 2006 at 05:51 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 05:51 PM AND THAT YOU HAVE TO THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK, THEN WE WILL ALL GET ON BETTER Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 3, 2006 at 05:59 PM Author Posted May 3, 2006 at 05:59 PM Like I said before, I will not compare myself to anyone anymore. I will think before I speak. Quote
mazceline Posted May 3, 2006 at 06:06 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 06:06 PM Like I said before, I will not compare myself to anyone anymore. I will think before I speak.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> good lad Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 3, 2006 at 10:43 PM Author Posted May 3, 2006 at 10:43 PM I just got a PM from Patty on the subject and she basically said thatI am a nice person from what she has read and that I write from the heart. I also told her that I will not compare, but write what is in my heart.:oneheartdance:. Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 3, 2006 at 10:45 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 10:45 PM Beautiful words from a beautiful heart, Dana! Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
1Celine12 Posted May 3, 2006 at 10:50 PM Author Posted May 3, 2006 at 10:50 PM I was responding to Marie's good lad that she posted. And I really do try to write what's from the heart all the time. I try to be polite on any forum that I am on. If I need to say how I feel I will. But if you and Marie don't want me to say what I really feel then I will just give kind words. How about that? I will give kind words instead of my true feelings. Quote
VanMerlin Posted May 3, 2006 at 11:02 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 11:02 PM Dana, it's not about hiding your true feelings. You are a happy person who tries to spread happiness and harmony...those things are obviously very important to you. You do have a good heart and your intentions are always pure, and we want your true feelings. It's just...knowing when kind words are all that is needed or wanted by another. You're a great person, Dana. Quote
1Celine12 Posted May 4, 2006 at 12:28 AM Author Posted May 4, 2006 at 12:28 AM Thanks VM for the very kind words. That was all I needed. You are a kind person yourself. I just sometimes get my words mixed up and say the wrong thing and I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings in the process. Quote
Célinefull Posted May 4, 2006 at 06:15 AM Posted May 4, 2006 at 06:15 AM Like I said before, I will not compare myself to anyone anymore. I will think before I speak.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Gooood! You need to realise that you can't have every experience in the world, but you should cherish the ones that you have had. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
1Celine12 Posted May 4, 2006 at 12:01 PM Author Posted May 4, 2006 at 12:01 PM I do cherish the experiences that I have under my belt. I am glad that you guys care a lot for each other around here. Don't ever stop showing you LOVE for each other. Keep the LOVE going. Quote
mazceline Posted May 11, 2006 at 04:37 PM Posted May 11, 2006 at 04:37 PM went to see a pychologist today , it was my first visit to him, i was really nervious, sat down he talked for a few minutes asked one question, and for the next 1hr45mins i must have told him everything, you know i felt good afterwards, when i got up to leave he laughed, next time we will try to fit it in 1hr, i drove home and thought about alot of things, a reflection of me now and then, i hope it does some good i need it Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinedionsfan Posted May 11, 2006 at 05:35 PM Posted May 11, 2006 at 05:35 PM I am so proud of you, Marie Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted May 11, 2006 at 10:40 PM Posted May 11, 2006 at 10:40 PM Marie i hope everything works out for you and i wish you good luck Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.