vivezpouraimer Posted April 1, 2006 at 10:59 PM Posted April 1, 2006 at 10:59 PM me too <{POST_SNAPBACK}> We should start a club!! hehehehe. Because I smell good AGAIN! And...I like to smell things. Quote
Krys Posted April 2, 2006 at 09:35 AM Posted April 2, 2006 at 09:35 AM yeah we should! i love the smell of the St. Ives conditioner Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted April 2, 2006 at 11:54 AM Posted April 2, 2006 at 11:54 AM hey i need to get me some more i love it to Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Krys Posted April 2, 2006 at 11:56 AM Posted April 2, 2006 at 11:56 AM i love the yellow one. the pink one smells a wee bit too sweet Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted April 2, 2006 at 12:12 PM Posted April 2, 2006 at 12:12 PM i like the yellow one too Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
mazceline Posted April 2, 2006 at 02:49 PM Posted April 2, 2006 at 02:49 PM You sorted out a siggy yet for me, miss x x x Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
HelenCeline27 Posted April 2, 2006 at 08:30 PM Posted April 2, 2006 at 08:30 PM Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
celines_girl Posted April 2, 2006 at 08:51 PM Posted April 2, 2006 at 08:51 PM Well friday and Saturday was our play performances. Friday was alot of fun and the audience laughed alot even thought we messed up a few times, but they were not noticable. Saturady went perfect and it was great. We also got awards for best actresses and actor and supporting and minor. There was two people up for best actresses and two for best actor the director did not want to decide and both of us got the awards. I think it was best that way. So I got best actress and it is cool it looks like an Oscar. Now I will be so lonely. It was my last high school play. I will have to post pics soon. Quote http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
Krys Posted April 3, 2006 at 07:17 AM Posted April 3, 2006 at 07:17 AM You sorted out a siggy yet for me, miss x x x<{POST_SNAPBACK}> not yet not yet! sorry, i got tests this week. i'll try and finish one tonight if i can Quote
mazceline Posted April 3, 2006 at 09:25 AM Posted April 3, 2006 at 09:25 AM No rush work comes first Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
HelenCeline27 Posted April 3, 2006 at 12:01 PM Posted April 3, 2006 at 12:01 PM ya same here work comes first Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
vivezpouraimer Posted April 3, 2006 at 08:30 PM Posted April 3, 2006 at 08:30 PM yeah we should! i love the smell of the St. Ives conditioner <{POST_SNAPBACK}> hehe. I've never smelled that.... I want some now! hehe. Quote
Krys Posted April 4, 2006 at 03:42 PM Posted April 4, 2006 at 03:42 PM yeah we should! i love the smell of the St. Ives conditioner <{POST_SNAPBACK}> hehe. I've never smelled that.... I want some now! hehe. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> you GOT to get some! if you wash your hair with the pink one you will always feel like eating your hair Quote
1Celine12 Posted April 5, 2006 at 12:07 AM Author Posted April 5, 2006 at 12:07 AM I am having a GREAT day today. GOD has blessed me with another beautiful day. As a song I like goes, "I woke up today and put my feet on the ground and GOD has blessed me with another wonderful day." That's what GOD did for me today. Quote
mazceline Posted April 5, 2006 at 08:50 AM Posted April 5, 2006 at 08:50 AM Are you happy all the time? Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
HelenCeline27 Posted April 5, 2006 at 11:26 AM Posted April 5, 2006 at 11:26 AM hey its good to be happy Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
mazceline Posted April 5, 2006 at 12:11 PM Posted April 5, 2006 at 12:11 PM I wish Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Krys Posted April 5, 2006 at 12:12 PM Posted April 5, 2006 at 12:12 PM c'mon, you can be happy too! Quote
1Celine12 Posted April 5, 2006 at 01:05 PM Author Posted April 5, 2006 at 01:05 PM hey its good to be happy <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks for sticking up for me, Helen. I needed that. And to answer your question, mazceline, I am not happy all the time. I was just happy yesterday, that's all. And I am happy today. Got a problem with that? Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted April 5, 2006 at 07:18 PM Posted April 5, 2006 at 07:18 PM Well Said Dana i will always stand up for you Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted April 5, 2006 at 11:53 PM Author Posted April 5, 2006 at 11:53 PM I will stick up for you too, Helen. We are like family in a way. You stick up for me and I stick up for you. Quote
mazceline Posted April 6, 2006 at 06:05 AM Posted April 6, 2006 at 06:05 AM Wow you two do you take me the wrong way or what, you dont need sticking up for cause i aint getting at you, i thought id made friends in you both, Just saying are you happy all the time, cause i wish Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Krys Posted April 6, 2006 at 06:54 AM Posted April 6, 2006 at 06:54 AM hey its good to be happy <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks for sticking up for me, Helen. I needed that. And to answer your question, mazceline, I am not happy all the time. I was just happy yesterday, that's all. And I am happy today. Got a problem with that?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> aiyayai. no need to argue bout this. Maz didnt mean anything bad. c'mon... Quote
1Celine12 Posted April 6, 2006 at 11:14 AM Author Posted April 6, 2006 at 11:14 AM I know maz didn't mean anything bad by saying that. I just like being happy all the time, that's all. Quote
Krys Posted April 6, 2006 at 12:30 PM Posted April 6, 2006 at 12:30 PM yeah but no offence, you did sound a lil rude Quote
1Celine12 Posted April 6, 2006 at 01:30 PM Author Posted April 6, 2006 at 01:30 PM Sorry if I gave you guys the wrong impression. I didn't mean to sound rude. Quote
mazceline Posted April 6, 2006 at 01:37 PM Posted April 6, 2006 at 01:37 PM Were all mates here Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Krys Posted April 6, 2006 at 02:58 PM Posted April 6, 2006 at 02:58 PM not only mates hun, we're all family Quote
1Celine12 Posted April 6, 2006 at 03:37 PM Author Posted April 6, 2006 at 03:37 PM That's true. We are all family. I feel like you guys are my brothers and sisters here. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.